THANK YOU OLYMPIC LABS

contro

Awards
2 Weeks into my first cycle. You guessed it. Epistane by OL
Me in January at 215 after getting fat as **** due to some medications I was on which also gave me BAD gyno
VS
Me now 208 after a leg workout. Upper body felt pumped(wut?)
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1458159495.911633.jpg

For information I started my cycle at 195 (yes I literally gained 13 pounds in 2 weeks. Although I was dehydrated and had empty glycogen stores because I had cut weight for a kick boxing match.) and although I was fat in the before pic it was still close to as much muscle as I ever had so no muscle memory nothing.
Am I a hyper responder??

contro

Awards
Yes the after pic has a filter, I cannot for the life of me find the original even though I took it today

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Who is Olympic Labs? They sound real swell.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Come on guys we all know autocorrect sucks.

He probably meant Olympian Lats

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
Wow man ..Pretty good results even if you did go with the generic brand. Next time try Olympus Labs... :)

contro

Awards
Im still on btw 3+ more weeks to go im doing 30/45/60/60/60

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im still on btw 3+ more weeks to go im doing 30/45/60/60/60
You shouldn't need to go over 45mg imo, 60mg is a little too much epistane!

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
OL sells epistane outside the US? Must be nice... one compound I always wanted to try but the ban happened right when I tried my first cycle.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OL sells epistane outside the US? Must be nice... one compound I always wanted to try but the ban happened right when I tried my first cycle.
Its now Olympus UK epistane, I ran it last cycle actually.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OLYMPIC LABS sounds like bunch of wanna be's of OL ( i say that incase of spelling errors )

:)

contro

Awards
Getting foot pumps after 2 miles while running haha. Feels like your ankles and everything below get numb. Makes me scared I'll just fall on my face while I run because I can't feel anything! No back pumps so far tho! :)

contro

Awards
You shouldn't need to go over 45mg imo, 60mg is a little too much epistane!
Will take into consideration. I've been recomping so far but haven't really been watching my diet. Eating whatever I want which just happens to include enough protein because I like meat and dairy lol
But since this is my first cycle and i want to make the most out of it should i be bulking or cutting?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will take into consideration. I've been recomping so far but haven't really been watching my diet. Eating whatever I want which just happens to include enough protein because I like meat and dairy lol
But since this is my first cycle and i want to make the most out of it should i be bulking or cutting?
I tried 60mg for a few days and it made me feel pretty bad, dropped back to 45mg and felt better immediately. I like to use ph/ds to put on mass and use that mass to cut with after you have it. That's something my buddy told me and it just makes sense to me.

Thiefcatcher

Thiefcatcher

Awards
I like to use ph/ds to put on mass and use that mass to cut with after you have it. That's something my buddy told me and it just makes sense to me.
This is exactly what I do. I run a cycle to gain mass, and then I can cut using just diet, some OTC products, and some hard work.

contro

Awards
I tried 60mg for a few days and it made me feel pretty bad, dropped back to 45mg and felt better immediately. I like to use ph/ds to put on mass and use that mass to cut with after you have it. That's something my buddy told me and it just makes sense to me.

How much do you weigh bro? I am 208 pounds and my doctor said im a fast metabolizer so maybe I'll try 60 and go back down if I don't like it. I have virgin receptors so I want to make the most out of it
Btw I have read about people going as high as 90. Im not gonna do that but they compared it to var/winstrol at high doses

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much do you weigh bro? I am 208 pounds and my doctor said im a fast metabolizer so maybe I'll try 60 and go back down if I don't like it. I have virgin receptors so I want to make the most out of it
Btw I have read about people going as high as 90. Im not gonna do that but they compared it to var/winstrol at high doses
I was 170 or so when I tried going up to 60mg. More isn't always better, you will see. Nothing wrong with playing with doses, hope it works out good for you.

justjake

Awards
watch out for the gyno from the estrogen rebound from epistane baby please, but actually...you NEED to run Aromasin during your pct so that you can keep the estrogen under control when you start your pct. Happened to me, do not want it to happen to you.

people have somewhat differing opinions on PCT Protocol but personally i Ilike clomid+Nova+aromasin+a strong natty test booster.
pm for any more questions, keep training hard brother.

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
i already tried 105 for a week and it wasnt better than 60/75 imo.

contro

Awards
OUCH dude I can hear your joints screaming from here! But 60 was better than 45 right?

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
OUCH dude I can hear your joints screaming from here! But 60 was better than 45 right?
60 was better but imo 45 is enough, even 30 does a good job
the improvement from 30 to 45 is a lil bit, from 45 to 60 again a little bit less imo.
everything above was a waste for me

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
60 was better but imo 45 is enough, even 30 does a good job
the improvement from 30 to 45 is a lil bit, from 45 to 60 again a little bit less imo.
everything above was a waste for me
want to add something:
i would rather run 8-10 weeks at a lower dosage (30-45) than 4-6 on a high one.
Epi needs some time to build up imo..
on cycle support required, also take some taurin

contro

Awards
No im looking for a short intense cycle. I know Epistane is not the best compound for this but it's what I have. I may do 6 weeks Afterall we'll see. I've already made insane progress for 2 weeks. Obviously it doesn't need time to build up for me. And it's an active oral compound with 6-8 hour half life. It shouldn't need to build up