How to use blood work to know if gear is real

Sammy2077

Awards
Hi first post here,
I’m taking 250mg test E,800mg trenE a week I was wondering when to do blood work to verify if my stuff is real? I heard tren shows up as estrogen, how high should it be at this dosage? Thanks for the help.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If your on more then 300 tren and can't tell if it's real then it's fake. 800 tren is more then anyone I know and I know some big gnarly mofos.

No bloodwork will tell you if your tren is real. The only thing you can do is test your testosterone to see if your testvis legit. 250 test should have you in like 1500-2000 range.

Please drop your tren dose down to about 250, your wasting it if it's real.

Sammy2077

Awards
If your on more then 300 tren and can't tell if it's real then it's fake. 800 tren is more then anyone I know and I know some big gnarly mofos.

No bloodwork will tell you if your tren is real. The only thing you can do is test your testosterone to see if your testvis legit. 250 test should have you in like 1500-2000 range.

Please drop your tren dose down to about 250, your wasting it if it's real.
Thanks when I was on 500mg my test was in the 1500’s so I guess it was under-dosed.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How long you been running the trenE for?

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Out of curiosity, where did you get the idea to even run 800mgs of tren?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
JFC, this is why we can’t have nice things.

I’m glad OP is asking so we have a chance to give some advice, but reading stuff like this makes me lose even more faith in humanity.

Sammy2077

Awards
How long you been running the trenE for?
He told you to run that ridiculous dose because he knows his shots underdosed. 300-ish mg of tren is what most bodybuilders run in contest prep, over 500 is not very common these days.

Even 100mg of tren ace is noticable in 2 weeks
JFC, this is why we can’t have nice things.

I’m glad OP is asking so we have a chance to give some advice, but reading stuff like this makes me lose even more faith in humanity.
im sorry man

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
im sorry man
It’s not you, it’s the guy that sold you the Tren and gave the horrible advice on dosage. The sad part is if that was legit Tren that dose could cause all kinds of issues, and possibly some long term damage, and if it’s just underdosed there really is no way to tell how much you’re on.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It’s not you, it’s the guy that sold you the Tren and gave the horrible advice on dosage. The sad part is if that was legit Tren that dose could cause all kinds of issues, and possibly some long term damage, and if it’s just underdosed there really is no way to tell how much you’re on.
This is the kind of stuff that really does ruin people’s health. Because even if it’s way underdosed, at some point he changes suppliers for a later cycle, decides to bump it up to a gram/wk since “800” wasn’t too crazy, and now it’s real Tren & he ends up with massively high bp & kidney damage.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is the kind of stuff that really does ruin people’s health. Because even if it’s way underdosed, at some point he changes suppliers for a later cycle, decides to bump it up to a gram/wk since “800” wasn’t too crazy, and now it’s real Tren & he ends up with massively high bp & kidney damage.
Yeah, that’s a very good point…..it truly is sad the people that could care less for others, and willing to see them get hurt just to make a buck. It’s right in line with the turds out there spiking drugs with Fentanyl and basically murdering people.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
For 120 you could how how the tren is dosed, for 60 you can see if it is even tren in the vial. If you're not going to toss it that's the way I'd go.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
10mg tren a a day is half common now with pretty good results, just as another gauge on 800mg