any REAL vasodilator supps?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
People ranted and raved over Nanostim, the company that makes it I'm not a huge fan of, but said hey I'll try it. Forked over my $30 and pumps are ok, it's like once u use something for a bit maybe the body becomes tolerant cuz I've used pump products before.

Vasotropin looks good but I don't always get a heavy carb mean in before my work out and white blood looks solid, something I def want to try... One good thing about nanostim is it does give u a great focus...
Did you use 2 servings? Also, 3g citrulline isn't going to provide over the top effects by itself.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Did you use 2 servings? Also, 3g citrulline isn't going to provide over the top effects by itself.
One time 2 just to see, but been using 4 tabs...

By itself? What should I take it with? How would u use it? Should I take 5/6 caps?

CDMMA

CDMMA

Awards
One time 2 just to see, but been using 4 tabs...

By itself? What should I take it with? How would u use it? Should I take 5/6 caps?
You could, but you may not want to dose higher due to the yohimbe. You could dose with more citrulline, a few more grams depending on how you dose the Nanostim. Alternatively, you could add agmatine.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
You could, but you may not want to dose higher due to the yohimbe. You could dose with more citrulline, a few more grams depending on how you dose the Nanostim. Alternatively, you could add agmatine.
Not dose agmatine with 4 caps of
Nanostim right?
I have AI agmatine

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This pump talk is getting serious.

For great pumps without shelling out cash (nothing wrong with doing so just saying)

Super hydrate your cells with massive fluid intake prior

ALong w/ high fluid intake increase sodium

Along w/ high sodium increase glucose polymers

If you have hormonal assistance everything will just be icing on the cake.

Na+Cho+h2o+hormones = pumps from hell.

-Matt

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
yeah, but im trying to avoid sodium as much as possible. i love pumps, but i guess my main question had more to do with me trying to test my theory that i can help lower my BP by using a true vasodilator...

with that said, i try to stay away from sodium as much as possible (which is hard since i dont really have anywhere to keep food cold at school, so for lunch i have to go SOMEWHERE, and even plain grilled chicken sandwiches or subs from local or chain restaurants are usually LOADED with sodium)

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
yeah, but im trying to avoid sodium as much as possible. i love pumps, but i guess my main question had more to do with me trying to test my theory that i can help lower my BP by using a true vasodilator...

with that said, i try to stay away from sodium as much as possible (which is hard since i dont really have anywhere to keep food cold at school, so for lunch i have to go SOMEWHERE, and even plain grilled chicken sandwiches or subs from local or chain restaurants are usually LOADED with sodium)
You can keep most cooked meats at room temperature throughout the day and eat it with no problem...
I keep cooked chicken breasts with me all day long in my backpack,,,, as long as it is fully cooked, I should never have an issue ...
Also, as I've said prior in this thread,,, I take arginine in lieu of blood pressure medicine,,, and it works,,, I had extremely high blood pressure 175/90 and above,,, was put on BP meds.... tried arginine and slowly raised my dose of arginine as I slowly lowered my BP meds until I had 120/70 with arginine alone!!!! I really don't care what science people want to spout or study they want to show me... the proof lies in the BP readings I do daily!!!

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
oh yeah, im definitely gonna give it a shot. right now im experimenting with hawthorn berry and celery seed extract (among other things that are believed to have a more mild effect such as fish oil, magnesium, etc).... but i plan on buying agmatine and arginine to throw in with taurine and olive leaf extract.

basically just trying different things in 8 week cycles to find what works best for me. right now i see good readings and bad readings, no real consistency. but ive got a couple more of these 'trials' planned out... ill be doing the 'vasodilator' experiment next, so ill definitely take your advice and through in some arginine.

it may be inefficient, but i REALLY dont want to get on meds, so ive done a lot of research and have about 8 months of these little 'trials' planned out based on various approaches. doctor says i need to get on meds if it doesnt come down (still usually only in the 140's/80's), but im going to try EVERYTHING i can think of first (of course, cutting sodium, increase cardio, eat healthy, etc are a given throughout). the taurine and olive leaf extract are my staples for next 'cycle', i was just looking for some extra goodies. after that, im going to try bonito peptides and astaxanthin. after that, apple cider vinegar, beet root, icariin and citrulline all together in a ditch effort haha, but hopefully by then ill have found something that works consistently

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Water water water!!! Don't forget water,,, I carry a 1 quart water bottle with me everywhere and drink 6-8 a day,,, that's 1.5-2 gallons daily

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nitrates DO lower blood pressure. Taking too much can be dangerous, or lethal.

When we're talking nitrates and safety, your average vegetarian eats 300-500mg nitrates a day from veggies, with some consuming well beyond that (damn vegans, lol). Yes, antioxidant intake is concomitantly higher, but like Vaughn said, simply antiox intake can quell any potential negative, and positives are there in spades. It may even be something those who eat few vegetables are lacking in their diet.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nitrates DO lower blood pressure. Taking too much can be dangerous, or lethal.

When we're talking nitrates and safety, your average vegetarian eats 300-500mg nitrates a day from veggies, with some consuming well beyond that (damn vegans, lol). Yes, antioxidant intake is concomitantly higher, but like Vaughn said, simply antiox intake can quell any potential negative, and positives are there in spades. It may even be something those who eat few vegetables are lacking in their diet.
I was reading that.
Interested cause I was looking at yok3d and the timing of the pills...

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
I was reading that.
Interested cause I was looking at yok3d and the timing of the pills...
Aaron,

I take Yok3d about 2 hours before cardio, and often do weights just before. The veins stand out on my arms after workouts very strong, and I'm still 40 pounds overweight. But last week I ate some chicken sausage with nitrates in it about an hour after workout. I seldom eat meats like this, preferring the meats without. I felt like I heated w-a-y up afterwards. No thermometer so I couldn't check, but I was very hot for several hours. This was more than a flush. I have no way of knowing if the two were related, but I can't think of anything else that may have caused it, and it was an isolated incident as I've not combined the two before or since.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Aaron,

I take Yok3d about 2 hours before cardio, and often do weights just before. The veins stand out on my arms after workouts very strong, and I'm still 40 pounds overweight. But last week I ate some chicken sausage with nitrates in it about an hour after workout. I seldom eat meats like this, preferring the meats without. I felt like I heated w-a-y up afterwards. No thermometer so I couldn't check, but I was very hot for several hours. This was more than a flush. I have no way of knowing if the two were related, but I can't think of anything else that may have caused it, and it was an isolated incident as I've not combined the two before or since.
Yeah I heard yok3d is good but not sure, had some samples but could never get the time dialed in.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
I have high blood pressure 150+/90+ then take 20g of arginine and it drops to 124/70 .... I'd say that proves the BP lowering effect,,, and read many articles in Google scholar that report significant gh blood level boosts when taken in a 2:1 ratio with ornithine at levels over
15g a day..... I'll believe Google scholar over tests done by sites selling stuff
i'd have to agree with that. I used no2 at 8 grams. the stuff claims to be alkaline and therefore better absorbed. it also had an enzyme added to break the arginine down into NO. I can tell you SOMETHING reached my bloodsteam because my veins popped out. after 20 days, I couldn't even touch my back I was so pumped. I also had symptoms of low blood pressure (neck ache as body tries to restrict too much blood flow to the brain), which caused me to test at a healthfood store. my bp was definitely down, and I retested afterwards and it was back up anyway, I cant confirm the pump or lower blood pressure owes to the creation of NO, but a lot of things could lower blood pressure, and arginine has a lot of benefits besides it becoming NO. I stopped taking it because It became intoleratble digestively.

ReNude1

Awards
Hey I just wanted to thank you on the Krebs cycle info on carnosine vs beta alanine absorption I actually learned something and I like that when it happens