On The Road to Gold With Molecular Nutritions Test/X Factor

Page 3 of 13 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    if you can dream it, you can do it!!!
    I'll take some pictures of me on saturday. . .i'll lean as shizzle and swole and you'll see. .. haha my hard work has been payin off. . .arms look like they should be with the rest of my body hahah
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime


  2. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Looking thick bro ..
    I know you deserve this libido check !



    more alexis texas please

    AM really is the place to be haha
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
    •   
       


  3. Gazel Movement thing! Hahahaha!
  4. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    WHOA!! hahah all i can say was dam was just Smashin my workout. . hahah I'm sure its slight placebo but man i'm feeling lean and mean. . .I do think with i have been taking i've put maybe a 1/4" on my arms again haha. . .there looking big. . .you know what that means. .. TIME TO MEASURE my self tomorrow. . wooo hoooo!!! My chest is looking swole too. .well i won't lie. . feeling very confident about this competition!!! WATCH OUT BABY!!! SEXUAL CHOCOLATE IS IN DA HOUSE CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHOOOO CHOOOOO!!!! haha

    Weight - 207.2
    Down - 2.7lbs

    I'm sure the majority of it was water but never the less i was looking Fantastic yesterday!!

    Dosing

    Xfactor - 1 cap - 8:30am
    - 1 cap - 1100am
    -1 cap - 12:00pm
    -1 cap - 330pm

    Test Factor - 2 caps - 715am
    - 2 caps - 1130am
    -2 caps - 400pm

    ThermXX - 1 cap - 715am
    1 cap - 1130

    Workout 9/15/10

    Chest/Shoulders

    Flat Bench
    135 x 12 185 x 10 245 x 13>185 x 15

    Comment: CHEST WAS SWOLE! MANG!! hahah

    Seated Shoulder Press
    80 x 15 80 x 15 80 x 15

    Arnolds
    55 x 15 55 x 15 55 x 15>40 x 10

    Comment: And My Shoulders are mini mountains know. . haha my best attribute right know is my delts!! BIG and just look nasty!!! Muhaha!!

    Reverse Delt Raises
    30 x 15 30 x 15 30 x 12

    Cardio

    Gazel Movement thingy for 20minuts

    haha absoluetly crazy i will say this tony gazel thingy hahha.. . me and my workout partner were like not sure what we think about it but i was sweating pretty good. . . so i don't see why it wasn't working ya know

    Pump - 10/10
    Vascularity - 8/10
    Muscle Density - 7/10
    Endurance - 10/10
    Aggression - 10/10
    Sleep - 9/10
    Strength - 8/10

    I know i'm not reaping n e of the benefits of the product yet but the aggression and focus are there i will say that. . .they are just nasty!! muahha!!! Great product so far. .. Very happy with Molecular's nutrition. . THE BOYS ARE FULL BABY. . .VERY FULL haah
    if you think the pump is 10/10 now just wait until youve been taking the ArA for a full weeks time, it just keeps building up and you even get the pumps a few weeks after discontinuation as it takes a while to clear from your muscles.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  5. Interested to see how the xfactor works for you. Just wait till week 3 or so when the ArA really kicks in and then holy DOMS! I remember my arms got so pumped during my workouts that it literally hurt and I had to take extended breaks to finish my workouts.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Interested to see how the xfactor works for you. Just wait till week 3 or so when the ArA really kicks in and then holy DOMS! I remember my arms got so pumped during my workouts that it literally hurt and I had to take extended breaks to finish my workouts.
    i absolutely love training arms on ArA, I'll straiten my arms and grimace in pain just from the stretch that puts on my biceps.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    i absolutely love training arms on ArA, I'll straiten my arms and grimace in pain just from the stretch that puts on my biceps.
    U guys r making me anxious to run my ArA supp I have stashed away. Plan on stacking it with Test Factor.
    Last edited by Tomahawk88; 09-18-2010 at 06:39 AM. Reason: Oops said the wrong product lol

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    I'll take some pictures of me on saturday. . .i'll lean as shizzle and swole and you'll see. .. haha my hard work has been payin off. . .arms look like they should be with the rest of my body hahah
    that is good news-maybe i will let you have 2nds on the chick in red outfit-dayam!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Damn these AM logs have ten times the eye candy of logs at other forums, looks like I'll be spending more time over here
    Same here Tim, great log and great pics of eye candy. You can't beat it.
  10. Talking Day 3


    Whoa soo this was kinda of a tricky situation due to the fact that well I had made a committment for a particular event that is sponsored by a local radio station soooo. . .. hahah I just did a quick full body workout to be pumped due to the fact that my clothes might be taken off hahah sooo with that being said check out the miny full body. . .


    Xfactor - 1 cap - 8:30am
    - 1 cap - 1100am
    -1 cap - 12:00pm
    -1 cap - 330pm

    Test Factor - 2 caps - 715am
    - 2 caps - 1130am
    -2 caps - 400pm

    ThermXX - 1 cap - 715am
    1 cap - 1130

    Work out 9/16

    Full Body

    Barbell Rows
    135 x 10 225 x 10

    Seated Rows
    100 x 15 10 x 8

    Smith Lunge
    85 x 15 85 x 15

    Smith Squat
    85 x 15 85 x 15

    Lower Pec Machine
    50 x 12 50 x 12

    Incline Fly's
    40 x 8 40 x 8

    Bicep Curls
    50 x 10 50 x 10

    Lat Pull Downs
    80 x 12 80 x 12

    Tricep Ext
    50 x 15

    Tap Raises
    90 x 10 90 x 10

    Thats all she wrote. .. haha I was swole when i left haha. . .all things considered I felt Great!!!

    Pump - 10/10
    Vascularity - 8/10
    Muscle Density - 7/10
    Endurance - 10/10
    Aggression - 10/10
    Sleep - 9/10
    Strength - 8/10

    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  11. Talking Day 4


    Whoa!! This was my day off!! muahha it was a great and fantastic night. . that is what i do know. .. hahah Made some great money and had plenty of fun!! muhahah. . .its always better when your ladies come in pairs

    this was a day off to recoop and relax. . . NO lifting but this was my dosing regimen

    9/17/10

    Xfactor - 1 cap - 10:30am
    - 1 cap - 100am
    -1 cap - 3:00pm
    -1 cap - 600pm

    Test Factor - 2 caps - 1030am
    - 2 caps - 100pm
    -2 caps - 600pm

    ThermXX - 1 cap - 1030am
    1 cap - 130pm

    Vascularity - 8/10
    Muscle Density - 7/10
    Aggression - 10/10
    Sleep - 9/10

    NOtes

    I Know these products don't have any affect/effect on my sleep but i find it relevant to post up how well i'm sleeping while on them
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

  12. what you are getting now is probably just the xfactor-just wait till around day 9 when the test booster kicks in!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  13. even your off days sound interesting!
    nice work brudda
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: [email protected]
  14. Red face


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    what you are getting now is probably just the xfactor-just wait till around day 9 when the test booster kicks in!
    hahah i mean the test factor is kickin in baby!! hahah i mean my boys are SWOLE!! hahah MN is the real deal!! dam!!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    even your off days sound interesting!
    nice work brudda
    Thanks for the support brutha mang!! hahah I'm loving it on the days off too. . hahah the boys are full the boys are swole. . .you know i'ma ride er like a bull!!! hahaha
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Thanks for the support brutha mang!! hahah I'm loving it on the days off too. . hahah the boys are full the boys are swole. . .you know i'ma ride er like a bull!!! hahaha
    stick to your day job!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    more alexis texas please

    AM really is the place to be haha
    Those pics were smokin hot!!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  18. Talking Day 5


    Wooo haaaa!! this was a fabulous chest workout!! let me tell you what!! Feeling large and incharge!! My chest looks TEN TIMES better than the show b4. . .I just want to say that I have noticed some serious increase in testicular size. . . I don't claim to have the biggest bullz in the world but dam mang!! hahah this is kinda crazy. . . Its a nice thing and a bad thing because when i start dosing good test boosters its very hard for me to for ladies but i had to tell my lady friend that so she wouldn't get cold feet and start doing what ladies normally dooo. . .OMG i'm not pretty enough. . i'm not satifsying you bla bla bla. .. . hahah . . . .no its just A whole lot harder dmit! n e ways. . with that being said lets break it down

    9/18/10

    Xfactor - 1 cap - 8:45am
    - 1 cap - 1100am
    -1 cap - 3:00pm
    -1 cap - 600pm

    Test Factor - 2 caps - 830am
    - 2 caps - 100pm
    -2 caps - 600pm

    ThermXX - 1 cap - 8:30am
    1 cap - 130pm

    Weight 207
    Bodyfat 6.6

    Comment: I was close to what I was expecting. . I thought for sure i was 6.5 and or 6.4 but all is well

    Chest

    Reverse Bench Press (Smith Machine)
    135 x 12 185 x 10 215 x 15> 135 x 10

    Flat Dumbbell Press
    105 x 12 105 x 12>70 x 10

    Tricep Ext
    60 x 15 60 x 15 70 x 12

    Cable Flys
    70 x 12 70 x 12 70 x 10

    Inbetween these flys do the 25lb pancake lift
    25 x 7 25 x 5 25 x 5

    OMFG Chest was SWOLE!! muhaha

    Decline Machine Press
    70 x 12 70 x 12 70 x 12

    Pump - 10/10
    Vascularity - 8/10
    Muscle Density - 7/10
    Endurance - 10/10
    Aggression - 10/10
    Sleep - 9/10
    Strength - 8/10


    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

  19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    stick to your day job!!!
    haha What thaa. . you don't like that T. . .hahah cuz you wanna rap like me
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    haha What thaa. . you don't like that T. . .hahah cuz you wanna rap like me
    is that what you call it, lol. nah, man keep it up you are doing fine.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  21. Log is looking good bro!, Nice DB presses! Hey where is the Libido check at?? lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  22. I got you covered
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Wooo haaaa!! this was a fabulous chest workout!! let me tell you what!! Feeling large and incharge!! My chest looks TEN TIMES better than the show b4. . .I just want to say that I have noticed some serious increase in testicular size. . . I don't claim to have the biggest bullz in the world but dam mang!! hahah this is kinda crazy. . . Its a nice thing and a bad thing because when i start dosing good test boosters its very hard for me to for ladies but i had to tell my lady friend that so she wouldn't get cold feet and start doing what ladies normally dooo. . .OMG i'm not pretty enough. . i'm not satifsying you bla bla bla. .. . hahah . . . .no its just A whole lot harder dmit! n e ways. . with that being said lets break it down

    9/18/10

    Xfactor - 1 cap - 8:45am
    - 1 cap - 1100am
    -1 cap - 3:00pm
    -1 cap - 600pm

    Test Factor - 2 caps - 830am
    - 2 caps - 100pm
    -2 caps - 600pm

    ThermXX - 1 cap - 8:30am
    1 cap - 130pm

    Weight 207
    Bodyfat 6.6

    Comment: I was close to what I was expecting. . I thought for sure i was 6.5 and or 6.4 but all is well

    Chest

    Reverse Bench Press (Smith Machine)
    135 x 12 185 x 10 215 x 15> 135 x 10

    Flat Dumbbell Press
    105 x 12 105 x 12>70 x 10

    Tricep Ext
    60 x 15 60 x 15 70 x 12

    Cable Flys
    70 x 12 70 x 12 70 x 10

    Inbetween these flys do the 25lb pancake lift
    25 x 7 25 x 5 25 x 5

    OMFG Chest was SWOLE!! muhaha

    Decline Machine Press
    70 x 12 70 x 12 70 x 12

    Pump - 10/10
    Vascularity - 8/10
    Muscle Density - 7/10
    Endurance - 10/10
    Aggression - 10/10
    Sleep - 9/10
    Strength - 8/10


    Checking in ya big A Seems you are making awesome progress here! Hyuge lifts as always big man Been MIA for a while contemplating my winter stack.. Soon it takes off with a bang

    //CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  24. awesome lifts, esp this close to contest
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: [email protected]

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    awesome lifts, esp this close to contest
    Thank you bnat. . .trying to chug along i will say. . .hahah but i will start lifting lighter and more reps. . . now. .. it is time to set pride aside and just lift smart!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 91
    Last Post: 09-16-2010, 10:50 AM
  2. Molecular Nutrition's Test Factor
    By Patuba in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-20-2010, 11:26 AM
  3. Putting Molecular Nutritions tingle-free Peak beta to the test
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 06-22-2009, 11:02 PM
Log in
Log in