Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got this in mail today, ingredients look impressive. with nattyd and dadams putting their name on it, it has to be good.

about me:
4 yrs ago i weighed a solid 240, after a couple of ph cycles i was at 260. i looked huge at 260 and was strong as hell, but at my age 51 i couldn't carry that weight on my joints. i had a freak accident at work and had knee replacement, add in the onset of arthritis and i had to cut some weight off my frame.

i started trt 8/28/09 and weight jumped up to 230, after a cycle of oep i got down to 216. i have lost another 6lbs and an down to 210, but weight loss has slowed dramatically. i am hoping adding ALPHA T-2 and bronkaid will supercharge my metabolism.

goal is 200 short term and finally 190.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
took 2 ALPHA T-2/1 bronkaid/2 adipox v2/3 hemodraulix and headed to nifs-national institute for fitness and sport.

i have been on hemo and adipo for a couple of weeks, so i am used to their effects. the difference i felt with the ALPHA T-2 and bronkaid was much increased sweating and some easier breathing during cardio.

never used a thyroid effecting product before, i am excited to see what it will do.
so far so good.
weight today 210

Luisciphr1

Awards
Definitely going to be keeping an eye on how you like it and your results.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got up and took 1 ALPHA-T2/1 bronkaid and 2 adipox v2. that should carry me through work tonight, have to remember to drink a lot of water.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Let's see what this stuff will do bigt.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks for the support guys.

last night at work went real well, the alpha t-2 and bronkaid gave a nice added boost. drank 2 cups of coffe and did't have any crash at all.

DAY2:
took 2 alpha-t2/1 bornkaid/2 adopo-x v2/6 hemodraulix and headed to nifs. did a grueling hour and 20 minutes of circuit training and was going to do 30 minutes of treadmill but pooped out, plus i was starving, lol.
so far i really feel i am sweating more than usual from the alpha t-2.

btw-i was starving when i finished workout but after i had my post workout shake i was fine, by the time i got home i had to remember to eat my post workout meal-fantastic!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
:popworm: hmmmm i see you. . . . . :biglaugh:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just took my before work dose of 1 alpha t-2/2 adipo x v2/1 bronkaid, i hope tonight goes as well as last night did. fortunately the weather has cooled off, i have been sweating a ton-and a box factory is always warm and humid from the machinery and starch.:drive:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed Big, looking good and can't wait to see the outcome.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Subbed Big, looking good and can't wait to see the outcome.
i have 20lbs to loose to reach my long term goal. hopefully alhpa-t2 can put a dent in it.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have 20lbs to loose to reach my long term goal. hopefully alhpa-t2 can put a dent in it.
I know that goal very well, I have lost 10 of mine and put on muscle courtesy of that snake oil Pink Magic USP is peddling. I am sure you are going to do some damage with your stack, you are covering all the bases.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Good luck man!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks guys!:beerchug:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the sweating is unreal, did circuit training today sweat was pouring. upped my water to make up for it. going to add in another bronkaid before workout tomorrow.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wish you good success, this looks like a good product, and you made a real sick stack out of it.

imo this should be way more effective than oep. of course your starting at a lower weight, so it may actually not be as dramatic, but you know what i mean.

are you taking safe measures and taking a thyroidal pct? this is much milder than tt-33 but if you want to be safe than sorry take 200mg 7-keto dhea for pct, or at the very minimum take kelp as a pct for this product to make sure things are normal afterwards. this is just a precautions measure that i personally like to take. i always take 2 doses of 7-keto, 100mg am and 100mg 4 hours later for the other potential cortisol control benefits during the pct.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wish you good success, this looks like a good product, and you made a real sick stack out of it.

imo this should be way more effective than oep. of course your starting at a lower weight, so it may actually not be as dramatic, but you know what i mean.

are you taking safe measures and taking a thyroidal pct? this is much milder than tt-33 but if you want to be safe than sorry take 200mg 7-keto dhea for pct, or at the very minimum take kelp as a pct for this product to make sure things are normal afterwards. this is just a precautions measure that i personally like to take. i always take 2 doses of 7-keto, 100mg am and 100mg 4 hours later for the other potential cortisol control benefits during the pct.
i appreciate your input, that might be something good to run as a follow up. you are likely more knowledgeable than me on this, since this is my 1st time running this kind of product.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i appreciate your input, that might be something good to run as a follow up. you are likely more knowledgeable than me on this, since this is my 1st time running this kind of product.
im being extra health conservative for thyroidal products, so some may disagree with me.

anyways, the 200mg 7-keto thyroidal pct protocol comes from dinoii in reference to thyrotabs/thyrocuts cycle. i believe alpha-t2 is the equivalent to thyrotabs.

ive run 2 cycles of dicana which has 3,3 isomers and i stacked with mild fat burners with very good success, so im confidant of the alpha t-2 product.

if you feel lethargy on alpha t-2 during during your workouts try to keep the dose as far away from your pre-workout as possible. if you feel fine no worries but keep aware of this in case it does happen.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
im being extra health conservative for thyroidal products, so some may disagree with me.

anyways, the 200mg 7-keto thyroidal pct protocol comes from dinoii in reference to thyrotabs/thyrocuts cycle. i believe alpha-t2 is the equivalent to thyrotabs.

ive run 2 cycles of dicana which has 3,3 isomers and i stacked with mild fat burners with very good success, so im confidant of the alpha t-2 product.

if you feel lethargy on alpha t-2 during during your workouts try to keep the dose as far away from your pre-workout as possible. if you feel fine no worries but keep aware of this in case it does happen.
that's some damn fine advice. so far i seem to be getting a little extra boost but i also added bronkaid with it. also i am only a few days in. when did you 1st start to see effects?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that's some damn fine advice. so far i seem to be getting a little extra boost but i also added bronkaid with it. also i am only a few days in. when did you 1st start to see effects?
any effect from any product that is to quick to be true is usually water weight. you may lost 1/2 pound of fat in 3 days but that isnt something you would notice unless your at a very low body %.

just worry about it day by day, the weeks will go by VERY quick.

in 3-4 weeks you should see a difference in the mirror. as long as you have your training and diet well which i think you do.

i always aim for patient progress, little by little, looking for anything dramatic by the end of the week can be a debilitating to the mind. thats just how i feel, this may not be the case for others but the important thing is the consistency.

blah blah blah.....lol go order some boiforge dude bro dude lol bro....:)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
any effect from any product that is to quick to be true is usually water weight. you may lost 1/2 pound of fat in 3 days but that isnt something you would notice unless your at a very low body %.

just worry about it day by day, the weeks will go by VERY quick.

in 3-4 weeks you should see a difference in the mirror. as long as you have your training and diet well which i think you do.

i always aim for patient progress, little by little, looking for anything dramatic by the end of the week can be a debilitating to the mind. thats just how i feel, this may not be the case for others but the important thing is the consistency.

blah blah blah.....lol go order some boiforge dude bro dude lol bro....:)
you had me until the bioforge, lol.:umbrella:

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you had me until the bioforge, lol.:umbrella:
oh.....the bronkaid energy may level out after a week or 2, so if you feel less energy that doesnt necessarily mean that the alpha t-2 is causing it.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
late, but in T...smash it out bro, you'll get to 200 for the short term!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
oh.....the bronkaid energy may level out after a week or 2, so if you feel less energy that doesnt necessarily mean that the alpha t-2 is causing it.
yeah, i was expecting that. been taking 50mg bendryl before bed, that is supposed to help.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
late, but in T...smash it out bro, you'll get to 200 for the short term!
thanks bulldogz, like ax1 said i just have to be more patient. my wife always tells me i have no patience, lol.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks bulldogz, like ax1 said i just have to be more patient. my wife always tells me i have no patience, lol.
not to brag about my own accomplisments but going from 211 down to 165 took me about 1 year and 9 months. i would go through spurts of weight loss, no weight loss, and sometimes but not often even had weight gain.

i just took it day by day and let the results come for themeselves. at the time i was 31, i just imagined that i will be 32 before you know it, and then 33, and that if i took it STRICT and worry about being intense 1 day at a time there is no way for me to fail when the birthdays did come. that just made it less overwhelming for me, but i did keep the urgency there at all times.

hope my experience helps your focus a little. now go order your bioforge, and dont forget to stack it with nanoVapor.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
not to brag about my own accomplisments but going from 211 down to 165 took me about 1 year and 9 months. i would go through spurts of weight loss, no weight loss, and sometimes but not often even had weight gain.

i just took it day by day and let the results come for themeselves. at the time i was 31, i just imagined that i will be 32 before you know it, and then 33, and that if i took it STRICT and worry about being intense 1 day at a time there is no way for me to fail when the birthdays did come. that just made it less overwhelming for me, but i did keep the urgency there at all times.

hope my experience helps your focus a little. now go order your bioforge, and dont forget to stack it with nanoVapor.
hahaha, bioforge and nanovapor, lol.

btw-i am a recovering alcoholic, so i know a little about 1 day at a time.

but i seem to do better with the
baby's motto:
i want what i want when i want it.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
ooo learning all sorts from ax1 nice work. . the teacher is know the student hmmm :22:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ooo learning all sorts from ax1 nice work. . the teacher is know the student hmmm :22:
the guy knows his sheit when it comes to weight loss, i would be a fool not to listen to what he says, lol.

ax1 and i know each other from another forum, he is new here but has learned a terrific amount in a short time.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thats the safer way to go, she possibly could be a butterface.
i don't even care what the face looks like-that butt is insane.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As long as I'm facing that...she can have any face she wants!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
don't work on fridays unless it's ot, so i just took 1 alpha t-2 and a bronkaid. my wife just got season 5 of ghost hunters so we will probably stay up and watch that for awhile.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 4:

not really much going on yet, sweating is up. appetite seems curbed- probably a combination of alpha t-2/bronkaid. felt really tired last night and woke up groggy, but when i took my morning dose i was good to go. spent most of the day doing yard work, and energy while not being the bounce off the wall type was very good and i still haven't crashed.

it is in the 70's with a lot of sunshine-felt really nice to spend the day outdoors.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
SUBBED! Im thinking about adding EC to my stack once my OEP afternoon dose runs out

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
SUBBED! Im thinking about adding EC to my stack once my OEP afternoon dose runs out
i ran a bottle of oep not long ago and had great results! i felt like results were slowing at the end, so i decided to change it up-but will plan on oep again soon.

wish i would have had AT-2 to run with my oep.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just one thing to note-my sleep seems to be improved. i seem to get real tired by bedtime and am falling asleep much easier than normal- this has been the case the last 2 nights. i have been waking up kinda groggy but after i take my morning dose i am fine.