ALPHA T-2

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
i think i might take a week off like you before starting 2nd bottle. then i will start out at 2/1 until around the 15-20 day mark, then see if i want to go 2/2 again. but for now 2/2 is really working out well.
**** id like to continue at 2/2 but id also like the bottle to last more than 22 days lol

so yeah ill probably do the same... i just told Natty i reccommend the 2/2 if the person is ready cause i definitely think 2/2 took it to the next level for me

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
**** id like to continue at 2/2 but id also like the bottle to last more than 22 days lol

so yeah ill probably do the same... i just told Natty i reccommend the 2/2 if the person is ready cause i definitely think 2/2 took it to the next level for me
right, but no need to start out there, 2/1 worked just fine starting out. it was only when the sweating stopped being as intense that i felt i was ready to step it up. man that sweat thing was really intense and i wasn't expecting it, wow!

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
hmmm thats the one thing i dont get too much... i dont sweat all that much... its increased but definitely not a crazy lot like some of the guys are noting

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hmmm thats the one thing i dont get too much... i dont sweat all that much... its increased but definitely not a crazy lot like some of the guys are noting
hahaha, i was sweating enough for 10 people, lol. strange you didn't get that effect.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
ya asgt is good stuff i like it, and the price is awesome

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ya asgt is good stuff i like it, and the price is awesome
i see some in my future. so many freaking supps i want to try-but asgt is moving to top of list.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Good deal!:boobies:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
REALLY ENJOYING THE 2/2. energy is up, mood is good and sleep continues to be improved-amazing that this product is helping my sleep this much, but i will take it. the amount of time it takes for me to fall asleep has been much reduced since around the 2nd or 3rd day of taking AT-2- i am very impressed with this effect as i am getting more/deeper sleep than before.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
adding in purus slinshot for last week. hopefully this will help the cut as i have problems cutting-out carbs. my carb intake will mostly be the same except for intra or post-workout dose. the AT-2 is still making me sweat and sleep great.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
winding down on last week of ALPHA T-2, i am going to take a week off then run it again-really thinking to go with oep/AT-2 this time, i had great success on oep and together should be spectacular.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Together those 2 should be sick. You are going to be one sweaty mofo!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Together those 2 should be sick. You are going to be one sweaty mofo!!
they are a couple of guys logging that stack and considering the results i got from each of them solo-together should be terrific-lots of synergy.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
weight loss seems to have leveled off, but recomp continues to be very nice-not going to say this is on the level of hdrol, but the recomp is very damned good.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i have added carbs at the start of my workouts, i feel more energetic and have more endurance-hopefully i can continue to loose weight-i feel like crap when i cut carbs.

sleep continues to be very much improved!!! muscles look and feel more full[pumped]. only have a day or 2 left of my bottle of AT-2 will do weigh in tuesday.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
really looking forward to tomorrows weigh in. since i added 30grams of carbs at start of workout i am very curious what effect it will have on my weight. i look and feel more pumped and full- but my main goal is getting to 190.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't wait to find out the results big man!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't think that the 30 grams preworkout would have much of a negative effect on your diet. But it would help you through your workout for sure.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't think that the 30 grams preworkout would have much of a negative effect on your diet. But it would help you through your workout for sure.
exactly my thoughts also.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
really looking forward to tomorrows weigh in. since i added 30grams of carbs at start of workout i am very curious what effect it will have on my weight. i look and feel more pumped and full- but my main goal is getting to 190.
well COMPLEX CARBS is good you will use creatine too?

the carbs and creatine will add some weight (from water) if you wish add some caffeine this a (natural and effective diuretic) you will add muscle WITHOUT WATER!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
well COMPLEX CARBS is good you will use creatine too?

the carbs and creatine will add some weight (from water) if you wish add some caffeine this a (natural and effective diuretic) you will add muscle WITHOUT WATER!
been using 2 bronkaid/200mg caffeine/2 alpha t-2 pre workout.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, today has been a bad day. my father in law is back in hospital again-they amputated his right leg around 2 years ago, and now he may loose half his foot on his left side.

i took the last of my t-2 this morning, and did weigh in at hospital-very excited to have broken 200-199 was the weight, for a total of 7 pounds lost during this run of t-2. 7 pounds is very good by itself, but the recomp is even more telling.

really going to miss the t-2, i had very good results and look much leaner. i have had a lot of compliments from friends, co-wokers and family members. i plan on running t-2 again real soon.

in closing, the best review i can give a product is to say i will be using again-this is the case with alpha-t2, after a short break i will be back on it again real soon-very effective product!!! i highly recommend.:bigok:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Once again T sorry to hear about the father-in-law and I hope he comes thru this well.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Sorry about your father. I like your review of the product.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Once again T sorry to hear about the father-in-law and I hope he comes thru this well.
thanks AZ, he was admitted yesterday and will have balloon inserted and scrape arteries to try and restore circulation to his foot and toes. i really feel sorry for the guy, he only has one leg as it is and depends on it for getting out of his wheel chair.

something to remember when we start to feel sorry for ourselves, it could always be worse.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Even when you are in the gutter...you still have the choice to look up at the stars!"

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
it's back-started 2nd bottle today. took 2 caps and started sweating-it was warm and humid today, after i cut the grass it looked like i just stepped out of the shower. appetite is noticeably down this evening. glad to be back on the alpha.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
it's back-started 2nd bottle today. took 2 caps and started sweating-it was warm and humid today, after i cut the grass it looked like i just stepped out of the shower. appetite is noticeably down this evening. glad to be back on the alpha.
Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more;
Or close the wall up with our English dead.
In peace there's nothing so becomes a man
As modest stillness and humility:
But when the blast of war blows in our ears,
Then imitate the action of the tiger;
Stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood,
Disguise fair nature with hard-favour'd rage;
Then lend the eye a terrible aspect;
Let pry through the portage of the head
Like the brass cannon; let the brow o'erwhelm it
As fearfully as doth a galled rock
O'erhang and jutty his confounded base,
Swill'd with the wild and wasteful ocean.

Welcome back to the alpha side. :burnout:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more;
Or close the wall up with our English dead.
In peace there's nothing so becomes a man
As modest stillness and humility:
But when the blast of war blows in our ears,
Then imitate the action of the tiger;
Stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood,
Disguise fair nature with hard-favour'd rage;
Then lend the eye a terrible aspect;
Let pry through the portage of the head
Like the brass cannon; let the brow o'erwhelm it
As fearfully as doth a galled rock
O'erhang and jutty his confounded base,
Swill'd with the wild and wasteful ocean.

Welcome back to the alpha side. :burnout:
GOD FOR HARRY, ENGLAND AND SAINT GEORGE!!!

i guess a little shakespeare won't hurt, lol.:werd:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
GOD FOR HARRY, ENGLAND AND SAINT GEORGE!!!

i guess a little shakespeare won't hurt, lol.:werd:
A little culture never hurt anybody. :banana:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
A little culture never hurt anybody. :banana:
considering the poetry of today is that f'ing hip hop-rap crap. hey, that rhymes. rap-crap.:chairfall:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looking good bigt, starting this with e/c and lx. The reviews on the alpha t2 are great, so hoping it treats us all real well :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
looking good bigt, starting this with e/c and lx. The reviews on the alpha t2 are great, so hoping it treats us all real well :)
you are going to like the added effect of AT-2 to the e/c. i have added dhea, at my age and being on trt i figured i might as well use the dhea instead of lx.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
forgot to dose the at-2 this morning, so i just popped 2. damn, it feels like the stim effect is stronger. got a nice boost of energy and appetite is completely dead.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
appetite is completely dead.
I know what you mean there. I almost forgot to eat brekkie this morning! Me! Forgetting breakfast?! That's like a fat kid forgetting dessert.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know what you mean there. I almost forgot to eat brekkie this morning! Me! Forgetting breakfast?! That's like a fat kid forgetting dessert.
you can't have your pudding if you don't eat your meat.

alpha t-2 combined with eca and dhea is turning into a killer cut stack-i am even using extra carbs with the purus slinshot and still losing weight/fat. the best thing about the at-2 is it seems to focus on fat burning while sparing muscle. i am pumped as hell with full muscles even while on a cut-damn, what could be better!!!

Narciso

Awards
Currently trying Get up and Go stack (alpha t2 + OEP) + Reset A.D.. I dont feel the jitters but a super strong stimulant feeling that can get too overwhelming when im pushing/exerting too much. Its hard to describe, sometimes i like it, sometimes i dont. Anyone have this feeling with fat burners?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Currently trying Get up and Go stack (alpha t2 + OEP) + Reset A.D.. I dont feel the jitters but a super strong stimulant feeling that can get too overwhelming when im pushing/exerting too much. Its hard to describe, sometimes i like it, sometimes i dont. Anyone have this feeling with fat burners?
the oep had more stim effect than at-2 does, imo. if you are using 2 oep/2 at-2 pre workout cut back to 1 oep with 2 at-2. then when you use 2 oep use 1 at-2.

Narciso

Awards
the oep had more stim effect than at-2 does, imo. if you are using 2 oep/2 at-2 pre workout cut back to 1 oep with 2 at-2. then when you use 2 oep use 1 at-2.
I usually take 1/1 @ 8am and 1/1 @330 or 4pm before I workout @ 5pm. Maybe reset AD is contributing to the overwhelming feeling at times.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I usually take 1/1 @ 8am and 1/1 @330 or 4pm before I workout @ 5pm. Maybe reset AD is contributing to the overwhelming feeling at times.
it's possible, try dosing reset ad around bedtime-i found this to improve sleep.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
you are going to like the added effect of AT-2 to the e/c. i have added dhea, at my age and being on trt i figured i might as well use the dhea instead of lx.
i might run a cycle of this after my m1t cycle is over