5 Weeks On And Have Dead D**k - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 12

5 Weeks On And Have Dead D**k

Page 12 of 17 First ... 71011121314 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It's pharm grade. The best in the market. Joe IMO take 2.5mg every morning for 15days straight then 2.5 mg eod for two weeks. Taper down to 1.2-1.3mg then to.62 or a fourth of a pill every other day, or every 3 day

When you want to come off letro just take a suicidal ai.

But I wouldn't see a reason to come of letro you can take .62 eod or every 3days once your estro is level.

If you feel joint pain taper down the dose.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Good deal. Glad someone helped you out. Hopefully it works out well for you. I'm sure you'll keep us informed.
    Yes I will
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Miguel, do you suggest tapering up or starting out at 2.5.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MIGUEL1J View Post
    It's pharm grade. The best in the market. Joe IMO take 2.5mg every morning for 15days straight then 2.5 mg eod for two weeks. Taper down to 1.2-1.3mg then to.62 or a fourth of a pill every other day, or every 3 day

When you want to come off letro just take a suicidal ai.

But I wouldn't see a reason to come of letro you can take .62 eod or every 3days once your estro is level.

If you feel joint pain taper down the dose.
    Each pill is 2.5?
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    Miguel, do you suggest tapering up or starting out at 2.5.
    His estro is hight I would start at 2.5mg.

I would not recommend this but if it were me (my endo agrees with this idea) I would actually hammer 5mg as a kicker (1st dose) then do 2.5mg for 15day, 2.5mg eod for 2weeks, 1.2 to 1.3mg eod for 2 weeks and then .62 every other day or every 3rd day.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post

Each pill is 2.5?
    Each pill is 2.5mg pharmaceutical. When your going to lower the dose split the pill. if you dont already have a pill splitter, they sell pill splitter at any pharmacy for like 5$
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

Started Letro last night and took another one this morning. I dont know if its my imagination but im getting partial hard ons during the day for no reason.
    Tommorow im going for blood tests again.
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.

This thread should be re titled joe journey to a working john as its should have constant updates Also less talk about wang and more talk about the girls ur getting
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Borispili View Post
    This thread should be re titled joe journey to a working john as its should have constant updates Also less talk about wang and more talk about the girls ur getting
    Well, I'm going to South Africa in 2 weeks, so I will tell you all about it; but I already had sex with this girl. I'm planning on marrying her. She has the tighest vagina ever! That's why my john has to be 150% erect to get in.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Well, I'm going to South Africa in 2 weeks, so I will tell you all about it; but I already had sex with this girl. I'm planning on marrying her. She has the tighest vagina ever! That's why my john has to be 150% erect to get in.
    I am SO living vicariously through you!
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    I am SO living vicariously through you!
    That's what a friend of mine said; but I am really going to miss the Thai girl when I marry and bring the South African girl here. I actually am afraid of getting married now. I'm hoping something happens and we can't get married. Sounds terrible, I really love the South African girl but I'm scared of being married and I have to give up the Thai chic who I think I might be in love with. It's not all fun and games.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

Don't get married, it changes your game.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

I agree.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

Well, first of all, I have no game. I'm lucky I get laid at all. Outside NY, my game is pretty good; but in NY it's tough. Second, I dont have kids and I want some, third, I dont want to die alone.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

Well, first of all, I have no game. I'm lucky I get laid at all. Outside NY, my game is pretty good; but in NY it's tough. Second, I dont have kids and I want some, third, I dont want to die alone.
    Ill lend you my kids for a month. Will see if your opinion on kids are still the same after that.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

Ill lend you my kids for a month. Will see if your opinion on kids are still the same after that.
    LOL!!!
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Building a life-long relationship with the person you love is a game in and of itself...a very difficult one, but nothing is worth dedicating your life for that's easy. And kids are a reward all to themselves, I've got 4 and another on the way! Follow your heart, think with your head, and impress with your...er...talents, and you'll get "the one"!
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Building a life-long relationship with the person you love is a game in and of itself...a very difficult one, but nothing is worth dedicating your life for that's easy. And kids are a reward all to themselves, I've got 4 and another on the way! Follow your heart, think with your head, and impress with your...er...talents, and you'll get "the one"!
    Are you Dr. Ruth with muscles???
  19. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.

Kids ?? Not even possible for the blast and cruise homies
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

How so?
  21. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

How so?
    Wrecks your sperm count
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

Well, 99% of the time when I followed my heart I was wrong. My head says the South African girl is the one; but I really have a passion and love for the Thai chic; but I can't live without a black woman. I may stray every once and a while; but I need a black woman in my life.
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

Then I'd say it's less likely, but I wouldn't say it's not possible.
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

Well, 99% of the time when I followed my heart I was wrong. My head says the South African girl is the one; but I really have a passion and love for the Thai chic; but I can't live without a black woman. I may stray every once and a while; but I need a black woman in my life.
    Marry the Thai chic and watch Oprah.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

LOL!!
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

LOL!!
    Problem solved brocephus.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

Hahahhaha cough I choked on water as I read this haha
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.

Are you Dr. Ruth with muscles???
    Dude...she's HOT!!! Reminds me of my gramma!
    Where it all started

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

Wrecks your sperm count
    Difficult but not impossible. Jay cutler gave his mrs a kid. He's the posterboy of steroids lol.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

Difficult but not impossible. Jay cutler gave his mrs a kid. He's the posterboy of steroids lol.
    Sup Luke...you think Dr Ruth is hot don't you?
    Where it all started

31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.

I was married to a woman for 9 years, had 3 kids...i was following my heart. We divorced, I found my (sexy) soulmate, we married and are having a kid together. Was my heart wrong for guiding me toward a woman that eventually didn't work out, or was it guiding me through the steps I had to take in life in order to find my true love? Just saying, you may have made decisions based on how you felt and maybe the outcome wasn't as you'd hoped...but that doesn't mean you're not moving in the right direction.
    Where it all started

32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Sup Luke...you think Dr Ruth is hot don't you?
    Lol I just had to google her to see who she is. Shes a real stunner man..... haha
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.

Name:  Dr_Ruth_Answers.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  16.4 KB
    Where it all started

34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That's what a friend of mine said; but I am really going to miss the Thai girl when I marry and bring the South African girl here. I actually am afraid of getting married now. I'm hoping something happens and we can't get married. Sounds terrible, I really love the South African girl but I'm scared of being married and I have to give up the Thai chic who I think I might be in love with. It's not all fun and games.

Jesus your estro must be way up! Need a tampon cry baby! Hahaha totally kidding man. Seriously everything happens for a reason you'll get it right I'm sure. Good luck.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

Also marry the black chick if the other chic is Thai good chance she might of had a wiener at some point. Lol

Plus with a black chic she can probably cook her ass off.
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

I was married to a woman for 9 years, had 3 kids...i was following my heart. We divorced, I found my (sexy) soulmate, we married and are having a kid together. Was my heart wrong for guiding me toward a woman that eventually didn't work out, or was it guiding me through the steps I had to take in life in order to find my true love? Just saying, you may have made decisions based on how you felt and maybe the outcome wasn't as you'd hoped...but that doesn't mean you're not moving in the right direction.
    That's one way to look at it; but I had 7 years of torment with my ex-wife. During which I thought of all my past girl-friends and thought if I would've married the worst I would've been happier. On the other hand, I may not have known it.
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    Jesus your estro must be way up! Need a tampon cry baby! Hahaha totally kidding man. Seriously everything happens for a reason you'll get it right I'm sure. Good luck.
    Well it was 229! LOL!!
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    Also marry the black chick if the other chic is Thai good chance she might of had a wiener at some point. Lol

Plus with a black chic she can probably cook her ass off.
    That's hilarious. I've had plenty of jokes like that. Yes the black chic can cook and the Thai chic has failed to cook me anything. As an Italian, as much as I love vagina, food is more important.
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.

That's one way to look at it; but I had 7 years of torment with my ex-wife. During which I thought of all my past girl-friends and thought if I would've married the worst I would've been happier. On the other hand, I may not have known it.
    All I'm saying is that if you believe you're on the right path...then you are. Sometimes you gotta go through hell to reach heaven. Go with your heart, brother...every time.
    Where it all started

40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

Tomorrow i go for my blood test again. I think my estrogen levels are going down, I can listen to a Bachata song and not tear up now, LOL!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 3rd Week on E-stane and have ?'s
    By Colochine in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 05:04 PM
  2. 5 days on and have puffy nip
    By badnoma in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2009, 01:25 PM
  3. 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off?
    By Mr.50 in forum Anabolics