5 Weeks On And Have Dead D**k

Page 12 of 27 First ... 1011121314 ... Last

  1. Yo guys seriously stop with the bull **** arguments this thread is ment to cure this dudes not working penis ( aside the fact u jerk like 4 times a day) go start another thread in the misc section about all this politics and morality ****


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Borispili View Post
    Yo guys seriously stop with the bull **** arguments this thread is ment to cure this dudes not working penis ( aside the fact u jerk like 4 times a day) go start another thread in the misc section about all this politics and morality ****
    Agree!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Borispili View Post
    Yo guys seriously stop with the bull **** arguments this thread is ment to cure this dudes not working penis ( aside the fact u jerk like 4 times a day) go start another thread in the misc section about all this politics and morality ****
    NO BLOOD FOR OIL!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Borispili View Post
    Yo guys seriously stop with the bull **** arguments this thread is ment to cure this dudes not working penis ( aside the fact u jerk like 4 times a day) go start another thread in the misc section about all this politics and morality ****
    Then to help him get things working, let me suggest adding a DHT prohormone like stano, androhard if you can find it, or the new 5-Alpha Test by Forerunner Labs here: http://www.****************/product/f...0-tablets.html

    The sublingual B-12 in the 5-Alpha should be great; I loved Dsade's B-12 strips he used to make. Those strips were awsome for calming stress and giving a clean energy and focus; add to that the epiandro in 5-Alpha and you'd get a kick of aggression/libido along with the B-12 effects - a win/win for fixing the issue.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by saludable24 View Post
    Then to help him get things working, let me suggest adding a DHT prohormone like stano, androhard if you can find it, or the new 5-Alpha Test by Forerunner Labs here: http://www.****************/product/f...0-tablets.html

    The sublingual B-12 in the 5-Alpha should be great; I loved Dsade's B-12 strips he used to make. Those strips were awsome for calming stress and giving a clean energy and focus; add to that the epiandro in 5-Alpha and you'd get a kick of aggression/libido along with the B-12 effects - a win/win for fixing the issue.
    My main problem is I was not taking an AI, I thought Novla was an AI, so my estrogen levels must be very high. I got some Erase Pro and waiting on some Fomerone to tied me over until I can get Adex. I'm also back on Caber, I ran out of Prolactrone.
    •   
       

  6. 5 Weeks On And Have Dead D**k


    Not to shiat on your day, but I came across this article which cites a peer reviewed study about how Deca is 11 times more damaging to blood vessels and CV than test. You may want to check it out:

    ergo-log.com/nandrotest.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Ok, I have been on 300mg of Deca twice per week and 600mg of Sustanon twice per week. I have also been using Prolactrone, Unleashed, Nolva and Testosterone Conversion Factor. Up until last night my libido and erections have been through the roof, masturbating or having sex 3-7 times per day.
    Yesterday, I masturbated twice and went to see a girl and I counldn't get an erection and when I did it didnt hold. What do I do?
    first you dont have a test base.... you should with the deca and sust lol... welll test sust yea but its weak, shut ya down for sure man. and quit masturbating 5-7 times a day man.... no wonder why u cant get hard. tone the jerkin to 3 times a week. lets the girl do it. stop abusin urself homie!!!!!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by DrDeca View Post
    first you dont have a test base.... you should with the deca and sust lol... welll test sust yea but its weak, shut ya down for sure man. and quit masturbating 5-7 times a day man.... no wonder why u cant get hard. tone the jerkin to 3 times a week. lets the girl do it. stop abusin urself homie!!!!!

    So what test should I take with Deca?
    And the day the incident happened I only jerked twice and it was 3 hours before. There should've been no reason not to get erect (difficulty cumming yes but not erection). Also, the fact that a couple of times I got to about 90% hard and then lost it is a symptom of high estrogen.

  9. Dude not to be an ass but was the girl like " nigga how come your dick ain't stayin hard "

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Borispili View Post
    Dude not to be an ass but was the girl like " nigga how come your dick ain't stayin hard "
    No she didnt but I thought it was because I was nervous. At my age, nervousness can prevent hard on as it restricts blood flow.

  11. thats fuc/ked up do
    Quote Originally Posted by Borispili View Post
    Dude not to be an ass but was the girl like " nigga how come your dick ain't stayin hard "

  12. Half of my guns arnt registered:P so luckily no one knows I have them.

    "if you want peace, prepare for war"

  13. I always thought abnormally high estrogen levels will cause penile reduction? I thought thats what male to female transsexuals do, external estrogen with androgen blocker. Get an AI fast

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Gungadin View Post
    I always thought abnormally high estrogen levels will cause penile reduction? I thought thats what male to female transsexuals do, external estrogen with androgen blocker. Get an AI fast
    I did, and I dont think thats true.

  15. Alright let's not revive this thread it's got enough to it

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Borispili View Post
    Alright let's not revive this thread it's got enough to it
    I like this thread.

  17. I start the best threads.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    I start the best threads.
    Subjective, at best.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    I did, and I dont think thats true.
    Oh I see my friend. So very high levels of estrogen wont permanently reduce penile length/cause smooth muscle redution? Thats good because I used to take about 50 grams of fenugreek a day for a week to control my hairloss as prescribed by my ayurvedic doctor and I had ED for 2 months after. Hopefully it didnt cause permanent damage. How did the Aromatose inhibtior workfor you?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Gungadin View Post
    Oh I see my friend. So very high levels of estrogen wont permanently reduce penile length/cause smooth muscle redution? Thats good because I used to take about 50 grams of fenugreek a day for a week to control my hairloss as prescribed by my ayurvedic doctor and I had ED for 2 months after. Hopefully it didnt cause permanent damage. How did the Aromatose inhibtior workfor you?
    I never heard of that. Men who take female hormones do it to grow breasts if I'm not mistaken. As for AI, I bought Erase Pro and it seems ok. My supplier can't get the Arimedex yet and I ordered some Formerone, I haven't received it yet.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Soft tyranny....

    Are you having to worry about food rations, clean water supply, civil war? Exactly.

    This is what we have to bitch about in the US; whether or not we can own a gun or use testosterone. Do you now how ****ing spoiled we are? We constantly bitch about gas prices here, but fail to realize that gas has been much more expensive in Europe for decades. We have it great here. Stop whining.
    Fkn ae! Gas here is $2.29 PER LITRE. And thats NZ dollar.

  22. The fact that everywhere else sucks more is not a reason not to be vigilant when it comes to civil liberties. My oathe to support and the derend the constitution has no expiration date. But how did we get back to talking about politics?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Yes I am. I love to lick vagina. Ive been told by may women that me eating them was the first time thay came getting eaten out.
    women say it all the time so you can keep eating cat

  24. Quote Originally Posted by MIGUEL1J View Post
    women say it all the time so you can keep eating cat
    Well, if it's done right, it's the one sure fire way to make a woman cum.
    They say there are vaginal orgasms but I read an article from a woman saying that there is no such thing and another that says that if there is such a thing it's just a clitoral orgasm and she doesnt realize it's it. Women's bodies are so confusing they dont even know how it works, that's why there are volumes of books written on how women cum; but how many books have been written on how men cum? None, because it's simple and we know how to do it and how to teach you to do it.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post

    Well, if it's done right, it's the one sure fire way to make a woman cum.
    They say there are vaginal orgasms but I read an article from a woman saying that there is no such thing and another that says that if there is such a thing it's just a clitoral orgasm and she doesnt realize it's it. Women's bodies are so confusing they dont even know how it works, that's why there are volumes of books written on how women cum; but how many books have been written on how men cum? None, because it's simple and we know how to do it and how to teach you to do it.
    I'm rolling on the floor love it, but one question why are you reading women's articles. We come f**k it up and leave. Lol no reading required. Just go hard they will come and love it more I'm just saying lol
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 3rd Week on E-stane and have ?'s
    By Colochine in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 07:04 PM
  2. 5 days on and have puffy nip
    By badnoma in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2009, 03:25 PM
  3. 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off?
    By Mr.50 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 10:54 AM
Log in
Log in