5 Weeks On And Have Dead D**k

Page 12 of 23 First ... 7101112131417 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Ok, update,
    I had sex with that Thai girl and the first few minutes I couldnt get it up and I didnt jerk off at all!! And when I did get it up I couldnt maintain it. I eventually was able to and came but then couldnt get it up again. Later in the night I was able to get it up and screwed the **** out of her; but the fact that I'm still having this problem is worrisome. I just started Formeron yesterday and had been using Erase Pro for the past 9 days.

I need comments, advice. What do you think is still causing this? Is it estrogen levels still too high?
    Joe have you done labs, try getting new labs for an endo

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.

Why not just drop the deca and run the test u will have no **** problems in fact it will help it make it rock freaking hard
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Can extremely high estrogen levels and low test from an adrenal tumour shrink the dick?
    •   

4. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gungadin View Post
    Can extremely high estrogen levels and low test from an adrenal tumour shrink the dick?
    I doubt it, but honestly have no clue.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Oh ok, I was wondering, maybe its due to lack of blood flow and energy, but my dick has been hanging at half length it used to. MY flaccid used to be about 3-4 inches. Now since the tumour and its meds, its been hanging at 2 inches and very hard to get an erection
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.

Dude sorry tht sucks ****
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Borispili View Post
    Dude sorry tht sucks ****
    Thanks my friend. Luckily they caught the tumuor in its nascent stage and its been treated. But for the last month I have been having very high estrogen levels and low test and im only 20. But i just hope it doesnt cause permanent reduction to my tool :O
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gungadin
    Thanks my friend. Luckily they caught the tumuor in its nascent stage and its been treated. But for the last month I have been having very high estrogen levels and low test and im only 20. But i just hope it doesnt cause permanent reduction to my tool :O
    I wouldn't stress bro your young and there are plenty of options out there if your body doesn't normalize. TRT for example.
    Mind and Muscle board representative.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MIGUEL1J View Post
    Joe have you done labs, try getting new labs for an endo
    I got them today. I will get the results on Tuesday but in the meantime last night was my last pinning. I was going to do 3 more weeks but I can't have my pipi not working. I only did 2cc of test ethonate last night, no Deca.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Borispili View Post
    Why not just drop the deca and run the test u will have no **** problems in fact it will help it make it rock freaking hard
    I just did test alone last night, no Deca. But I will be getting my blood work results Tuesday.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

Update.
    Just got my blood work done.
    I'm testing for Estrogen, Prolactin and Testosterone. I will know the results Tuesday; but in the meantime last night was my last pinning and I only did Test Ethonate 2ccs. I wanted to do 3 more weeks; but I cant have my penis not working when I go to South Africa. My girl there is super tight, if it's not 150% hard I wont be able to get it in.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Update.
    Just got my blood work done.
    I'm testing for Estrogen, Prolactin and Testosterone. I will know the results Tuesday; but in the meantime last night was my last pinning and I only did Test Ethonate 2ccs. I wanted to do 3 more weeks; but I cant have my penis not working when I go to South Africa. My girl there is super tight, if it's not 150% hard I wont be able to get it in.
    Joe B first off I couldn't agree with you more on politics, that outta the way I would like to thank you for this thread lol, very entertaining to say the least. I have come to the realization that I lead a very ****ing boring life lol.
    Interested in your bloodwork as well!

Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Oh and I'd also like to thank you for the nightmares I keep having where I suffocate while a pair of vagina lips(that look like butt cheeks) engorge my face while I choke on a clit the size of a Costco kosher dog! Lol I had to just explain to my wife, like a three year old, that it was a monster in my dream! ;-)

Independent
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Joe B first off I couldn't agree with you more on politics, that outta the way I would like to thank you for this thread lol, very entertaining to say the least. I have come to the realization that I lead a very ****ing boring life lol.
    Interested in your bloodwork as well!

Bean5er,
    Thank you, it's encouraging to find someone who agrees with me with politics on this forum. I was a little shocked when I was getting attacked by fellow AAS users on whether it should be legal for me to do AAS. It would be like a black person going on a civil rights social media baord and being attacked by fellow blacks on whether black people should have equal rights. I am very conservative in my personal views but have become Libertarian over the past 8 years because I have seen how a powerful government can impose it's liberal values on me; so, despite the fact that I still hold very conservative personal views, I do not want a powerful government that can impose my beliefs or liberal beliefs on others.
    Having said that, I dont think my life is all that exciting but I have to say it has become more so since my divorce. Things are not perfect but I'm enjoying myself much more these days.
    I will be getting my blood work on Tuesday, I will post the results of my Total Test, Estrogen and Prolactine then. As you may or may not know, I was on Test and Deca (2:1, or at least I thought), alternating between Ethanate, Sustanon and Proponat, twice per week and using Novla because I thought that was an AI and after 5 weeks getting dead d**k with one of my fantasy woman, a black girl with a big clit. After posting this I was advised to get Erase Pro, which I was on for 9 days, .25 mcg of Caber for 2 weeks (which I upped to .50 after a week) and 50mg of Proviron per day and about 4 days ago, dropping the Erase Pro and Caber and doing Fomerone three times per day and Prolactrone 3 pills a day and the past two days I have been feeling better although not 100%. But today I did jerk off three times and the first two times the erections were pretty good.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

Oh and I'd also like to thank you for the nightmares I keep having where I suffocate while a pair of vagina lips(that look like butt cheeks) engorge my face while I choke on a clit the size of a Costco kosher dog! Lol I had to just explain to my wife, like a three year old, that it was a monster in my dream! ;-)

LOL!! Costco kosher dog??!! Let's not get carried away. I would post a pic of it but it's against the rules.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

LOL!! Costco kosher dog??!! Let's not get carried away. I would post a pic of it but it's against the rules.
    Haha a little exaggeration I guess!

Yea I was raised by a small business owner and worked since I was 13 busting my ass. Looking to take over the company In the next ten years so I know first hand how the liberal govt or govt in general (repubs too) focks us over. I'm only 31 but when I was in college I was an outcast for my views on govt. anyways I hope things get better in that dept. keep us updated bud

Independent
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Btw my whole wife's side of the fam are huge Libs. He's a doc so it kinda makes sense. He just had his pay cut by almost 30% since this "dude" took office yet still fully backs him. Lol

Independent
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

Haha a little exaggeration I guess!

Yea I was raised by a small business owner and worked since I was 13 busting my ass. Looking to take over the company In the next ten years so I know first hand how the liberal govt or govt in general (repubs too) focks us over. I'm only 31 but when I was in college I was an outcast for my views on govt. anyways I hope things get better in that dept. keep us updated bud

I went to a city university on the GI Bill and surprisingly there were quit a bit of conservatives and when I challenged the professors they were shocked because they normally didn't get challenged.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

Btw my whole wife's side of the fam are huge Libs. He's a doc so it kinda makes sense. He just had his pay cut by almost 30% since this "dude" took office yet still fully backs him. Lol

I have said that the people that will suffer the most under Obama are the people that voted for him. It's poetic justice.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

I have said that the people that will suffer the most under Obama are the people that voted for him. It's poetic justice.
    I agree completely. Those who don't know our history are doomed to repeat it. I see it every day. The similarities are scary in regards to past and present dictators.

Independent
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn

I got them today. I will get the results on Tuesday but in the meantime last night was my last pinning. I was going to do 3 more weeks but I can't have my pipi not working. I only did 2cc of test ethonate last night, no Deca.
    You might want to run the test past the deca for a couple weeks or else you might suffer more problems during pct with active deca metabolites in your system.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    You might want to run the test past the deca for a couple weeks or else you might suffer more problems during pct with active deca metabolites in your system.
    Really? So you think I should pin again today?
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn

Really? So you think I should pin again today?
    IME just run it a week preferably two weeks longer than the deca. Decas ester takes around 3 weeks to clear your system. You'll have an easier recovery if you pin a couple more times. You never know dropping deca might make your pipi work better
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    IME just run it a week preferably two weeks longer than the deca. Decas ester takes around 3 weeks to clear your system. You'll have an easier recovery if you pin a couple more times. You never know dropping deca might make your pipi work better
    Thank you, I appreciate it!
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Yes I agree; but I've been taking Prolactrone, I guess I will have to go back on Caber.
    Prami or caber. why use anything else? These actually have a great deal of science behind them!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    Prami or caber. why use anything else? These actually have a great deal of science behind them!
    I have used both, and I can say that Prolactone while off cycle and within the first 4 weeks worked great! So great that I was actually cumming too fast. I used the caber after I ran out of Prolactone but I think my problem was estrogen being too high because I wasnt using an AI.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

Update.

I went to the doctor today to get my results and they said they werent in yet. Should be ready today or tomorrow.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

Update.

I went to the doctor today to get my results and they said they werent in yet. Should be ready today or tomorrow.
    Joe ask you doc to email u the results it saves you the trip.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

I have used both, and I can say that Prolactone while off cycle and within the first 4 weeks worked great! So great that I was actually cumming too fast. I used the caber after I ran out of Prolactone but I think my problem was estrogen being too high because I wasnt using an AI.
    I try not to use an ai unless I have to. I always have plenty on hand.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    I try not to use an ai unless I have to. I always have plenty on hand.
    Well, when your penis stops working, don't you think you have to?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 3rd Week on E-stane and have ?'s
    By Colochine in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 05:04 PM
  2. 5 days on and have puffy nip
    By badnoma in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2009, 01:25 PM
  3. 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off?
    By Mr.50 in forum Anabolics