5 Weeks On And Have Dead D**k

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today is the beginning of week 5 since the end of my cycle and it is now the end of my PCT. Luckily, my libido is coming back. I'm still taking Unleashed, Prolactrone and DAA.
That Thai girl of mine is something else. I have fallen in love.
Right on bro, that's good to hear! It's funny how life works sometimes...if you just stick to it, things eventually work themselves out. And in the end, love is your reward.

Aznmonk

Aznmonk

Awards
just don't ever let her know about your dead dick! just playing good job bro ! pics?

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad everything is starting to go better Joe. Trials and tribulations my friend.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Right on bro, that's good to hear! It's funny how life works sometimes...if you just stick to it, things eventually work themselves out. And in the end, love is your reward.
Thank u man!

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
just don't ever let her know about your dead dick! just playing good job bro ! pics?
LOL!! Yes I do; but I dont know if I should post them here, maybe I can private message you?

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Monday I will be going to get my post cycle, post PCT bloods.
Also got some great news. My doctor has prescribed HCG for me and the insurance company will pay for it! Life can't get better. Earlier last month I was worried about getting layed off, my libido was down and estrogen up and and I lost an Army brother and now I'm staying at my job, my side accounting business is up, I got a raise and a bonus and I'm in love with a beautiful Thai chick and Ive got insurance paid HCG!! Can life get any better?

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also got some great news. My doctor has prescribed HCG for me and the insurance company will pay for it! Life can't get better. Earlier last month I was worried about getting layed off, my libido was down and estrogen up and and I lost an Army brother and now I'm staying at my job, my side accounting business is up, I got a raise and a bonus and I'm in love with a beautiful Thai chick and Ive got insurance paid HCG!! Can life get any better?
Of course it can...and it WILL! And when it does you'll be even more blown away at how good it truly is...and then, it will get even better! It's the ups and downs that make life worth living. When we overcome the downs we appreciate the ups that much more...and life is good. :)

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was gonna offer you a hug but it sounds like you no longer need one. Hell yeah, this is what happens when you keep your head up.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just keep my head down and keep truckin. I can't control what is dropped in my lap. A few more years and I get 50%. I'm ok with that.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
I just keep my head down and keep truckin. I can't control what is dropped in my lap. A few more years and I get 50%. I'm ok with that.
Cool, thank you for your service brother.