What cycles you guys planning next?

Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last

1. I think I may be incorporating 1-Test in my cycle now.
    Something like low dosed test, high NPP to start, then add 1-Test later.
    Decisions decisions.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

2. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I think I may be incorporating 1-Test in my cycle now. Something like low dosed test, high NPP to start, then add 1-Test later. Decisions decisions.
    Looks like a strong bulk cycle. I like how u keep te test low.

Decisions.....I jus got a connect for exotics. Got available ptren sdrol m1t and others. I jus wanna take all of them.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post

Yes it is! I figure that I don't cycle often (maybe once a year) so this time around I am going to go big! Last cycle I did 750mg of test and definitely felt that I could have done more.

As for estrogen I'm thinking aromasin 10mg ED from the beginning since I will be running that TNE. On paper aromasin seems like an amazing AI.
    Careful with aromasin. It doesn't last long in some guys (like 6-12 hours) so they have to take it 2-3x per day. Honestly I would run Letro and save the aromasin for pct.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

4. Quote Originally Posted by GLHF View Post

Looks like a strong bulk cycle. I like how u keep te test low.

Decisions.....I jus got a connect for exotics. Got available ptren sdrol m1t and others. I jus wanna take all of them.
    Sure would be nice to just take it all lol

5. i think my next exotic cycle is going to consist of halo and TNE.

SD and TNE kicks ass. i was doing 30 mg SD and 75-100mg MDHT, but switched the MDHT with 100mg TNE and had to drop the SD to 20 mg. pumps have been crazy.
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Careful with aromasin. It doesn't last long in some guys (like 6-12 hours) so they have to take it 2-3x per day. Honestly I would run Letro and save the aromasin for pct.
    Letro I know would be better, I'm just worried about my libido.

If I ran Letro do you think starting it later in the cycle would be better?
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

7. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    Letro I know would be better, I'm just worried about my libido. If I ran Letro do you think starting it later in the cycle would be better?
    Letro hasn't messed with my libido ever but I use a very general way of testing my estrogen on cycle lol I pinch my nips slightly and if they are like between a 5-10 on the pain scale I take half a letro if they aren't that bad I wait until they are between a 5-10 lol honestly it's worked perfected for me no gyno at all and libido is beast mode it's still ripping up cervixs (what's the pleural form of cervix?) haha
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Letro hasn't messed with my libido ever but I use a very general way of testing my estrogen on cycle lol I pinch my nips slightly and if they are like between a 5-10 on the pain scale I take half a letro if they aren't that bad I wait until they are between a 5-10 lol honestly it's worked perfected for me no gyno at all and libido is beast mode it's still ripping up cervixs (what's the pleural form of cervix?) haha
    ^broscience at its finest
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Slappy244 View Post
    Lol yes it is, but hey! Whatever works! What's the general dosage range for Letro? (Lowest and highest)
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

10. In a few weeks I will be starting a bulk cycle running tren e @ 500mg a week and test e @ 400mg a week. I'll also be running 25mg of proviron ED and aromasin at 12.5 mg ED

11. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post

Lol yes it is, but hey! Whatever works! What's the general dosage range for Letro? (Lowest and highest)
    For ME I would start about week 2-4 once I see water retention start. 1Mg eod is a normal range for me, i like .5mg AM/PM. On around 750mg-1g of test I stay in the 1mg-2mg range ED.

Its hard to tell but 1 or 2 blood tests during cycle will help sweet spot it.

Start low week 2 and test at week 4. Retest at week 8 and readjust then test at week 12 adjust and run till pct. You will dial in quick

12. Quote Originally Posted by Slappy244 View Post
    Lmao !!

13. What do those think of dropping test lower and bumpin tren for bouta of 4 weeks? Drop test from say 500:250 whilst bumping tren to 500/week.

Once tren is done, revert back to the 500 for 4 weeks. Rinse and repeat with a side impound such as EQ or Primo run constant?

Orals would also e added with the tren blast....dbol, drol or sdrol for example.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

14. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    What do those think of dropping test lower and bumpin tren for bouta of 4 weeks? Drop test from say 500:250 whilst bumping tren to 500/week.

Once tren is done, revert back to the 500 for 4 weeks. Rinse and repeat with a side impound such as EQ or Primo run constant?

Orals would also e added with the tren blast....dbol, drol or sdrol for example.
    I like high tren cycles. I recently got off a cycle where my test was at 250/week all 10 weeks, and added tren at week 3 at 400 and bumped up to 600. My arms finally grew lol. Went from 17" to 18" in pct.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    What do those think of dropping test lower and bumpin tren for bouta of 4 weeks? Drop test from say 500:250 whilst bumping tren to 500/week.

What ester test you using? It would be hard to do with long ester test because of clear times.

16. HGH - starting with 2iu's. Running it for the next 60 years lol.
    Test enth
    Mast enth

That's bulking. Starting in dec/jan

Then a cut with:

Test prop
    Mast prop
    And of course GH.

Might run some peptides during the bulk for hunger purposes. We will see.

Fukin pumped!

17. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    What ester test you using? It would be hard to do with long ester test because of clear times.
    Cyp base (200mg) and "Blast" with prop (350mg)

Test is at Opposite times as tren

18. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

Cyp base (200mg) and "Blast" with prop (350mg)

Test is at Opposite times as tren
    That would work for sure then. I like the idea! My buddy ran tren with no test for 4 weeks then came off tren into test and LOVED it. Kept most of his gains and got freaky. I think its different for everybody when it cones to test/tren ratios.

19. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    That would work for sure then. I like the idea! My buddy ran tren with no test for 4 weeks then came off tren into test and LOVED it. Kept most of his gains and got freaky. I think its different for everybody when it cones to test/tren ratios.
    Nice! I thought it was a cleaver idea ;-) lol

One should probably sprinkle in some hcg in there as well

20. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

Nice! I thought it was a cleaver idea ;-) lol

One should probably sprinkle in some hcg in there as well
    Oh yeah. My coach has me run 250iu 2x a week for months. Since I cruise he said there is no point in not using it. We just keep my doseage low.

If I were you I would run it the whole time. You cruise right?

21. 12 weeks test e @ 400, Dbol first 3-4 as a kickstart

22. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    You cruise right?
    Is there any other way?!?

;-)

23. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

Is there any other way?!?

;-)
    Hahaha nope no other way. I was just making sure.

24. Anyone here look at DC "cycling for pennies"?

25. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Anyone here look at DC "cycling for pennies"?
    I looked at it briefly but never really invested a whole lot of time reading into it. Why? You gunna try it?

26. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    I looked at it briefly but never really invested a whole lot of time reading into it. Why? You gunna try it?
    Is similar to what we've been talking about

27. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

Is similar to what we've been talking about
    Yeah in a way. Its a blast/blitz style of cycling.

28. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Yeah with clomid/Adex/hcg for 2 week cruising

29. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Here's abs mole outline of his method

4-6weeks heavy
    Test: 600mg-1gr
    EQ: 800mg
    Tren 75-100ED

2-3week "cruise"
    Test: 200-400mg
    Clomid day 1-7
    Adex 0.5-1mg ED
    Hcg: 1-1500mcg e3d

Then begin another blast phase. This also coincides with his training, balls to the wall 2 on 1 off 2 on etc (making adjustments on how many off days) then moving into a more traditional "lighter" training phase for the blast along side a reduction of protein intake.

30. Does this guy have any pictures?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-22-2008, 12:21 AM
  2. What do you guys think about my Diet plan?
    By Changing in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-05-2005, 08:28 PM
  3. What do you guys think about this cycle?
    By darius in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-18-2004, 06:43 PM
  4. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-12-2004, 11:33 AM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-28-2004, 03:51 AM