What cycles you guys planning next?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am fairly certain I will be adding propionyltrenbolone aka ptren to the end of my winter cycle :)

technique88

technique88

Awards
After considering DD's suggestions I think my cycle will go as follows:

Test E: 20 weeks @ 1000mg/week
EQ: 20 weeks @ 1000mg/week
TNE: first 4 weeks as a pre work out (dosage: not sure yet)

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
After considering DD's suggestions I think my cycle will go as follows: Test E: 20 weeks @ 1000mg/week EQ: 20 weeks @ 1000mg/week TNE: first 4 weeks as a pre work out (dosage: not sure yet)
Jesus Christ that's a long time to be on 2 grams of gear.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
After considering DD's suggestions I think my cycle will go as follows:

Test E: 20 weeks @ 1000mg/week
EQ: 20 weeks @ 1000mg/week
TNE: first 4 weeks as a pre work out (dosage: not sure yet)
YES!!!! That's the spirit! Careful of the estrogen brosef. EQ aromatizes slow but after it builds up along with test be ready to wage war with the estrogens. Exemestane or letro started early all the way to pct. HCG would be smart after week 8 all the way to 20.

You will love that shiat bro! Veins for fukin days. You will look like a Atlas map and all roads lead to the gym. Hahaha

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
What's the lowest dose you guys would do of EQ? I've head some guys have better results with a highe EQ dose than test. Maybe more slower & drier gains?
I wouldnt run it less than 900mgs. But i prefered it at 1.2g a week. A clean diet, 81mg asprin, and tons of water kept BP down.

It really doesn't matter with test/eq ratio. The only issue you could run into is oversaturation of the AR in which case the one with more affinity to bind will take over. But I highly doubt with 1g of each you will run into oversaturation after you figure in SHGB binding, DHT conversion and estrogen aromatization. Remember that on paper 200mg if Tren has the affinity to bind like 1000mg of test.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
I'm all for eq but as a cutter only. When I used it to bulk I was eating obviously a lot of food and I felt very sluggish and my heart would point n chest would hurt from going up the stairs. I didn't like that

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldnt run it less than 900mgs. But i prefered it at 1.2g a week. A clean diet, 81mg asprin, and tons of water kept BP down. It really doesn't matter with test/eq ratio. The only issue you could run into is oversaturation of the AR in which case the one with more affinity to bind will take over. But I highly doubt with 1g of each you will run into oversaturation after you figure in SHGB binding, DHT conversion and estrogen aromatization. Remember that on paper 200mg if Tren has the affinity to bind like 1000mg of test.
Fukc Dave, how big are you at that dose....size house?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
technique88

technique88

Awards
Jesus Christ that's a long time to be on 2 grams of gear.
Yes it is! I figure that I don't cycle often (maybe once a year) so this time around I am going to go big! Last cycle I did 750mg of test and definitely felt that I could have done more.

As for estrogen I'm thinking aromasin 10mg ED from the beginning since I will be running that TNE. On paper aromasin seems like an amazing AI.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I may be incorporating 1-Test in my cycle now.
Something like low dosed test, high NPP to start, then add 1-Test later.
Decisions decisions.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
I think I may be incorporating 1-Test in my cycle now. Something like low dosed test, high NPP to start, then add 1-Test later. Decisions decisions.
Looks like a strong bulk cycle. I like how u keep te test low.

Decisions.....I jus got a connect for exotics. Got available ptren sdrol m1t and others. I jus wanna take all of them.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Yes it is! I figure that I don't cycle often (maybe once a year) so this time around I am going to go big! Last cycle I did 750mg of test and definitely felt that I could have done more.

As for estrogen I'm thinking aromasin 10mg ED from the beginning since I will be running that TNE. On paper aromasin seems like an amazing AI.
Careful with aromasin. It doesn't last long in some guys (like 6-12 hours) so they have to take it 2-3x per day. Honestly I would run Letro and save the aromasin for pct.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like a strong bulk cycle. I like how u keep te test low.

Decisions.....I jus got a connect for exotics. Got available ptren sdrol m1t and others. I jus wanna take all of them.
Sure would be nice to just take it all lol

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
i think my next exotic cycle is going to consist of halo and TNE.

SD and TNE kicks ass. i was doing 30 mg SD and 75-100mg MDHT, but switched the MDHT with 100mg TNE and had to drop the SD to 20 mg. pumps have been crazy.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Careful with aromasin. It doesn't last long in some guys (like 6-12 hours) so they have to take it 2-3x per day. Honestly I would run Letro and save the aromasin for pct.
Letro I know would be better, I'm just worried about my libido.

If I ran Letro do you think starting it later in the cycle would be better?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Letro I know would be better, I'm just worried about my libido. If I ran Letro do you think starting it later in the cycle would be better?
Letro hasn't messed with my libido ever but I use a very general way of testing my estrogen on cycle lol I pinch my nips slightly and if they are like between a 5-10 on the pain scale I take half a letro if they aren't that bad I wait until they are between a 5-10 lol honestly it's worked perfected for me no gyno at all and libido is beast mode it's still ripping up cervixs (what's the pleural form of cervix?) haha

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
Letro hasn't messed with my libido ever but I use a very general way of testing my estrogen on cycle lol I pinch my nips slightly and if they are like between a 5-10 on the pain scale I take half a letro if they aren't that bad I wait until they are between a 5-10 lol honestly it's worked perfected for me no gyno at all and libido is beast mode it's still ripping up cervixs (what's the pleural form of cervix?) haha
^broscience at its finest

technique88

technique88

Awards
^broscience at its finest
Lol yes it is, but hey! Whatever works! What's the general dosage range for Letro? (Lowest and highest)

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
In a few weeks I will be starting a bulk cycle running tren e @ 500mg a week and test e @ 400mg a week. I'll also be running 25mg of proviron ED and aromasin at 12.5 mg ED

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Lol yes it is, but hey! Whatever works! What's the general dosage range for Letro? (Lowest and highest)
For ME I would start about week 2-4 once I see water retention start. 1Mg eod is a normal range for me, i like .5mg AM/PM. On around 750mg-1g of test I stay in the 1mg-2mg range ED.

Its hard to tell but 1 or 2 blood tests during cycle will help sweet spot it.

Start low week 2 and test at week 4. Retest at week 8 and readjust then test at week 12 adjust and run till pct. You will dial in quick

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do those think of dropping test lower and bumpin tren for bouta of 4 weeks? Drop test from say 500:250 whilst bumping tren to 500/week.

Once tren is done, revert back to the 500 for 4 weeks. Rinse and repeat with a side impound such as EQ or Primo run constant?

Orals would also e added with the tren blast....dbol, drol or sdrol for example.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do those think of dropping test lower and bumpin tren for bouta of 4 weeks? Drop test from say 500:250 whilst bumping tren to 500/week.

Once tren is done, revert back to the 500 for 4 weeks. Rinse and repeat with a side impound such as EQ or Primo run constant?

Orals would also e added with the tren blast....dbol, drol or sdrol for example.
I like high tren cycles. I recently got off a cycle where my test was at 250/week all 10 weeks, and added tren at week 3 at 400 and bumped up to 600. My arms finally grew lol. Went from 17" to 18" in pct.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards

What ester test you using? It would be hard to do with long ester test because of clear times.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
HGH - starting with 2iu's. Running it for the next 60 years lol.
Test enth
Mast enth

That's bulking. Starting in dec/jan

Then a cut with:

Test prop
Mast prop
And of course GH.

Might run some peptides during the bulk for hunger purposes. We will see.

Fukin pumped!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Cyp base (200mg) and "Blast" with prop (350mg)

Test is at Opposite times as tren
That would work for sure then. I like the idea! My buddy ran tren with no test for 4 weeks then came off tren into test and LOVED it. Kept most of his gains and got freaky. I think its different for everybody when it cones to test/tren ratios.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That would work for sure then. I like the idea! My buddy ran tren with no test for 4 weeks then came off tren into test and LOVED it. Kept most of his gains and got freaky. I think its different for everybody when it cones to test/tren ratios.
Nice! I thought it was a cleaver idea ;-) lol

One should probably sprinkle in some hcg in there as well

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Nice! I thought it was a cleaver idea ;-) lol

One should probably sprinkle in some hcg in there as well
Oh yeah. My coach has me run 250iu 2x a week for months. Since I cruise he said there is no point in not using it. We just keep my doseage low.

If I were you I would run it the whole time. You cruise right?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Anyone here look at DC "cycling for pennies"?
I looked at it briefly but never really invested a whole lot of time reading into it. Why? You gunna try it?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah in a way. Its a blast/blitz style of cycling.
Here's abs mole outline of his method

4-6weeks heavy
Test: 600mg-1gr
EQ: 800mg
Tren 75-100ED

2-3week "cruise"
Test: 200-400mg
Clomid day 1-7
Adex 0.5-1mg ED
Hcg: 1-1500mcg e3d

Then begin another blast phase. This also coincides with his training, balls to the wall 2 on 1 off 2 on etc (making adjustments on how many off days) then moving into a more traditional "lighter" training phase for the blast along side a reduction of protein intake.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does this guy have any pictures?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The dude who invented this method. It sounds fun.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
is 6 weeks enough time to see any real result with the eq? i though the rule of thumb was 16 weeks.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
is 6 weeks enough time to see any real result with the eq? i though the rule of thumb was 16 weeks.
Depends on the ester. I would only ever use bold for appetite increase and RBC increase on a bulk though.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
how many people do you know that use bold ace? it's rare and has had some gnarly reports of pip and gear flu. i can get bold ace and BNE, but honestly i'm a little scared to try them.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how many people do you know that use bold ace? it's rare and has had some gnarly reports of pip and gear flu. i can get bold ace and BNE, but honestly i'm a little scared to try them.
I know one guy that uses BNE/TNE blend time to time and loves the stuff but he said pip is pretty bad. He's kinda ass backwards. He pins his gear, no matter what it is, in his quad right before a leg session and then goes to business.
If I did that I'd be crying. I always pin my stuff after legs

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ohhhh, True Protein guy!

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Jut because EQ HAS a long ester attached to it doesn't mean it won't work for a 6week run. The hormone is working from the moment it's administered.

I can see the logic behind blastin a long ester compound prior to that cruise so it's still available in ur body while u cut out the rest of the ****.

Sounds like a good method. I especially like the part where u go hard for some time than chill and repeat. I can't keep it all out for 12-16 weeks straight. And I don't like keeping the same compounds constantly. Every 4-5 weeks I like to change compounds.