What cycles you guys planning next?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I'm gun a use all of it....

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Trest Ace! Idk I've used Test and Tren and if I run Trest ace at 50 ED I stay dry enough to not be embarassed with no AI or SERM AMD the gains are awesome as is the energy and I burn fat really fast at this dose and if I want to dry out I simply drop to 25-30 and gains keep coming and all the cuts come out with the right diet! I just enjoy a legal compound that allows me to hold weight while cutting and in a 2000 cal deficit. Last cut I was consistently 2000 cals below required due to my construction job and was using appetite suppressant a so I want hungry and just skipped carbs at breakfast and eat moderately clean the rest of the day except for post workout and started cut at 212 and was rapidly peeling and a month later I was 210-212 depending on water monitoring. I love Trest to say the least. The pumps are crazy. Take it from a guy who has used it most of the last year at all different doses and esters

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
My source doesn't even have trest ace =(

My second run might be
Test 750mg/wk week 1-14
Deca Durabolin 400mg/wk week 1-12
Test Prop 500mg the first week only
HCG week 2-16
caber 1mg/week
adex .3mg eod

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
My source doesn't even have trest ace =(

My second run might be
Test 750mg/wk week 1-14
Deca Durabolin 400mg/wk week 1-12
Test Prop 500mg the first week only
HCG week 2-16
caber 1mg/week
adex .3mg eod
Ah well Trest is easy to find. It wants you as bad as you want it! Lol

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
Ah well Trest is easy to find. It wants you as bad as you want it! Lol
whats its characteristics compared to normal test? Test p for example.

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
1st cycle

2 weeks into my first cycle. 40mg dbol/day, test e 500mg/week

yep.jpg

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
whats its characteristics compared to normal test? Test p for example.
Well energy but lots more anabolic at the same doses. 150 of Test would be considered TRT for some. 150 of Trest would be a decent cycle. You'll make good gains at that dose. Its not really comparable. I used Trest Deca at 60-80 EW on a cut and gained weight ever so slowly while leaning out, but was in a drastic caloric deficit. In terms of muscle preservation on a cut, I'd compare to Tren. At lower doses you stay rock hard too. Still very anabolic but no bloat. TRT with Trest would be most likely 35-50 EW according to William Llewellyn and others. So that tells you that 60-80 will make you feel great. Idk if this gives you a good idea?

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Trest Ace! Idk I've used Test and Tren and if I run Trest ace at 50 ED I stay dry enough to not be embarassed with no AI or SERM AMD the gains are awesome as is the energy and I burn fat really fast at this dose and if I want to dry out I simply drop to 25-30 and gains keep coming and all the cuts come out with the right diet! I just enjoy a legal compound that allows me to hold weight while cutting and in a 2000 cal deficit. Last cut I was consistently 2000 cals below required due to my construction job and was using appetite suppressant a so I want hungry and just skipped carbs at breakfast and eat moderately clean the rest of the day except for post workout and started cut at 212 and was rapidly peeling and a month later I was 210-212 depending on water monitoring. I love Trest to say the least. The pumps are crazy. Take it from a guy who has used it most of the last year at all different doses and esters
How would you compare trest ace to trest deca?

I'm thinking about researching trest ace at 25mg/day with DTA at 400mg/week.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
How would you compare trest ace to trest deca?

I'm thinking about researching trest ace at 25mg/day with DTA at 400mg/week.
DTA can upregulate ER so sometimes nipples get more sensitive or gyno is easier when taken with large doses of Trest or Test. Um I'd keep Trest no more than what you are per week with DTA. In fact I'd actually drop it back to a total if 100 EW. DTA really shines at 600 and above. I've used it at a gram for a few weeks and only side I had was a feel pimples and it was moving into fall plus I'd stopped tanning so I can't even say it was from the DTA. Trest Ace vs Deca? Well I think it could be due to less peaks with Deca (although I was pinning Ace ED) but I stayed dryer and more consistent in terms of water and bloat on Deca. But there are other details that could play in. On Deca I was eating slightly cleaner and its hard to no for sure what was causing it because throughout the time of Deca and Ace I had some diet and job changes back and forth so I can't give you actual proven differences. But Deca also made nipples more sensitive at a lower dose. That is one obvious effect that I could not disprove.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Running now :
Test e 600mg
Mast e 600mg
Tren e 750mg
T3 50mcg ed

.5mg arimidex 2x/week
.5mg caber 2x/week

5'10, 230, was 240 last week and now getting into strong cut with keto

Jimmy7Slevine

Awards
Winter Stack
weeks 1-12 test cyp @ 250mg weekly ish
weeks 1-6 Tren A @ Tren Acetate 100mg/eod
weeks 8-12 winny @ 50mg ed
Stane & Caber

HCG @ 500iu E.O.D for 3 weeks(during intermission. Then pct)

Pct
Clomid 100/50/50/0/0 ED
Nolva(mg): 40/20/20/10/10 ED
Ostarine: 10mg/10/10/10/10
Strength or Reduce Xt
DAA: 6/6/6/6/3/3 until bottle runs out

And of course Cycle support and such
Let it Rain!!!

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Winter Stack
weeks 1-12 test cyp @ 250mg weekly ish
weeks 1-6 Tren A @ Tren Acetate 100mg/eod
weeks 8-12 winny @ 50mg ed
Stane & Caber

HCG @ 500iu E.O.D for 3 weeks(during intermission. Then pct)

Pct
Clomid 100/50/50/0/0 ED
Nolva(mg): 40/20/20/10/10 ED
Ostarine: 10mg/10/10/10/10
Strength or Reduce Xt
DAA: 6/6/6/6/3/3 until bottle runs out

And of course Cycle support and such
Let it Rain!!!
1. Why is your test so low man? id do 250 every 3 days.
2. Don't put OSTA in your PCT, its mildly suppressive to a lot of people...
3. DAA is a 50/50 supplement for PCT right now, its been shown to have no actual recovery effect while in PCT

Other than that you look good to go man.

Jimmy7Slevine

Awards
I got input from a few guy's suggesting lower levels of test while on tren a produced good/better results than running t higher. I'm gonna feel it out and see where the sweet spot is since it's my first go with tren a. I see what you mean about the osta. I'll probably scrap the daa then, I'll look into it. Thanks for the input! ?

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
That's a fair comment man.. I have heard running test slightly lower is beneficial. However I've only ran it in the 500range so can't fully comment :) good luck man

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's a fair comment man.. I have heard running test slightly lower is beneficial. However I've only ran it in the 500range so can't fully comment :) good luck man
I keep test at 250 or below with tren and it definitely mitigates the sides. I'm a fan.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But the next blast I'll do will be right before vacation. I'm on a trt dose of 200mg
Tren a 200-300mg wks 1-6

My summer cycle will be
Test e 200-400
Eq 500-600
20 weeks

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I Myself am planning
Weeks 1-12 : Test Cyp 500mg
Weeks 1-8: NPP 350mg
Weeks 1-4: Dainabol 30mg
Standard PCT of Nolva/Clomid

Polly1

Awards
Next cycle:

Week 1-20 600mg EQ
Week 1-20 250mg test-e
Week 21-+++++ TRT 250mg test-e

Im considering to add some PH or SARMs to kick start but havent much knowledge about those yet,old school guy near his 40`s :(

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Next cycle
Week 1-3 test prop 100mgs eod
Week 1-3 test cyp 375mgs a week
Weeks 4-12 test cyp 500mgs a week
May use rad or tbol as finisher

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Current cycle, have no plans for my next one but I know it's going to be short:
Weeks 1-6:
Test E 250mg/week
Test P 50mg EOD
Trest & dermatrest 75mg ED
Epiandro (weeks 1-4) 200mg. (Weeks 5-8) 450mg
Weeks 5-7 20mg superdrol
Weeks 6-11 tren ace 100mg EOD (50mg EOD the first week)
Weeks 6-11 test E 125mg/week
Then either come off or cruise on 300mg test for a little bit.

Polly1

Awards
Current cycle, have no plans for my next one but I know it's going to be short:
Weeks 1-6:
Test E 250mg/week
Test P 50mg EOD
Trest & dermatrest 75mg ED
Epiandro (weeks 1-4) 200mg. (Weeks 5-8) 450mg
Weeks 5-7 20mg superdrol
Weeks 6-11 tren ace 100mg EOD (50mg EOD the first week)
Weeks 6-11 test E 125mg/week
Then either come off or cruise on 300mg test for a little bit.
Why do you use trest when you have test in the cycle?Have you noticed any benefits?Im considering to add epi,trenavar and trest to mine as well.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Why do you use trest when you have test in the cycle?Have you noticed any benefits?Im considering to add epi,trenavar and trest to mine as well.
For the aggression, strength, pumps, and size. I'm not using a lot of either drug at the moment. I will probably drop the trest after this week and save the remainder for the next time I run it. I probably will never run a cycle without an injectable ever again.
I think you've asked me this before right?

Polly1

Awards
For the aggression, strength, pumps, and size. I'm not using a lot of either drug at the moment. I will probably drop the trest after this week and save the remainder for the next time I run it. I probably will never run a cycle without an injectable ever again.
I think you've asked me this before right?
Thx for reply,no i havent asked you before,when i saw your cycle with trest added i thought there may be some benefits for doing so and i coniseder to get that myself then.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Thx for reply,no i havent asked you before,when i saw your cycle with trest added i thought there may be some benefits for doing so and i coniseder to get that myself then.
Oh okay I just recall someone asking me that exact same question a couple weeks ago, thought it may have been you. So far I've had good results with no side effects. No gyno or bloating yet, which I've had problems with in the past.

Polly1

Awards
Oh okay I just recall someone asking me that exact same question a couple weeks ago, thought it may have been you. So far I've had good results with no side effects. No gyno or bloating yet, which I've had problems with in the past.
Nice,do you take 75mg all at once or spread it?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Nice,do you take 75mg all at once or spread it?
I take 50mg oral preworkout or spaced out throughout the day if it's an off day, and I usually do 25mg transdermal in the morning, or after my shower if I work out in the morning. Trest ace has a very short half life so it's essential that you spread your doses out. That 50mg orally preworkout is awesome though.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Thx Bam im defently get a bottle of each then :)
No problem! I was going to run them for 8 weeks but I may cut it short to 6 weeks, but only because I'm anxious to try tren ace, and I don't want to run two 19-Nor compounds at the same time.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
No problem! I was going to run them for 8 weeks but I may cut it short to 6 weeks, but only because I'm anxious to try tren ace, and I don't want to run two 19-Nor compounds at the same time.
Lol big no no

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
So trest with trenavar is a big no no?
Probably, although I was talking about trenbolone acetate, not the prohormone.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Test c, npp, eq. With anadrol kick start and injectable dbol on the back end.