Why do you guys promote oral only cycles?

AyeSir

Awards
This is my third cycle. First cycle was h-drol, second cycle superdrol, and now currently on test e.

Now that I'm in week 8 of test e, there is no comparison to orals. Yes, I did got stronger on orals, but the cycles are so short that you dont really gain too much mass. The risk of damaging your liver for only 4 weeks of strength gains is not worth it. Orals should only be used to kick start a long ester and even than, I would rather kick start with prop. If I knew any better, I would have never ran h-drol or s-drol. I love my liver too much and putting it through 4 weeks of hell to gain a little strength is ridiculous.

SPS

Awards
  • Established
This is my third cycle. First cycle was h-drol, second cycle superdrol, and now currently on test e.

Now that I'm in week 8 of test e, there is no comparison to orals. Yes, I did got stronger on orals, but the cycles are so short that you dont really gain too much mass. The risk of damaging your liver for only 4 weeks of strength gains is not worth it. Orals should only be used to kick start a long ester and even than, I would rather kick start with prop. If I knew any better, I would have never ran h-drol or s-drol. I love my liver too much and putting it through 4 weeks of hell to gain a little strength is ridiculous.
For me it is a matter of legality, my wife wouldn't want the needles or illegal drugs in the home, so its an easy decision for me, happy wife happy life. As for the liver thing with proper cycle support its not that bad, I have suffered no serious or lasting side effects. What did your bloodwork/liver look like after your cycles? No offense but it sounds like you are talking out of your ass unless you have the numbers showing the hell your liver went thru.

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
I agree! Everytime I scroll down to see new threads it's all about PHs. Ain't nothing like injectables. No comparison!

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
Legal issues, combined with not being able to find a trusted/reliable source are two big reasons for a lot of us not to take the plunge into injectables.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Orals can be dangerous but the livers ability to regenerate is pretty amazing and also underestimated.. Legal issues and sources are the most viable reasons.. But some people also just love the feeling of being "ON" and oral cycles can be ran more frequently than longer injectible cycles.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
There are many reason why as most of you have already stated.

Here are the main reason.

Legal issues
Finding a trusted and reliable source

Oral is just better in my view of things not saying I won't inject one day just have to be when am ready to take the plunge. Not to mention I never had any liver problems with oral that's because with proper supports and bloods = your good to go as far as strength gains and mass it's always has been awesome for me. The reason someone won't see the strength/mass gains they want is due to the fact there diet and training is not in check which seems to be your problem and other peoples, no offence intended.

SPS

Awards
  • Established

Are those stats current? Two cycles down and you are 5'11'' 170? The problem isn't how you are getting the androgens in your body...

GodofWine

GodofWine

Awards
Why does everyone who is in possession of illegal drugs think that everyone else should be as well? Why once you have a good source do you assume everyone else does? Just as fair to ask them as the original question...

AyeSir

Awards
Are those stats current? Two cycles down and you are 5'11'' 170? The problem isn't how you are getting the androgens in your body...
Those are my stats when I joined the site and I'm now around 200lbs. I agree with the legal issue and because it is technically legal, I was able to get h-drol and superdrol on amazon. I can honestly say thats why I tried it, easy to obtain and your not breaking the law. But still, If I knew what I know now, I would have went straight to test even though I'm afraid of needles. My first pin I sat in my room for an hour working up the courage to stick myself but it wasnt even that bad. I even look forward to it nowadays.

Orals have their place and truly believe orals should be used as a kick start on a test base. Without test, your really limiting yourself and the risk/reward ratio is too great. When I ran superdrol, I got strong fast and all my lifts went up. I kept my strength through PCT but I didnt get the mass I wanted. I got all the typical sides like oily skin, back pumps, and feeling like ****... Was it worth it? i dont think so.

AyeSir

Awards
Why does everyone who is in possession of illegal drugs think that everyone else should be as well? Why once you have a good source do you assume everyone else does? Just as fair to ask them as the original question...
I'm just sharing my experience with orals, that is all. Also, its not hard to find a source online. Your "designer steroid" is in a gray area right now but eventually they will be illegal as well. When that happens, are you going to stop taking those?

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
When I ran superdrol, I got strong fast and all my lifts went up. I kept my strength through PCT but I didnt get the mass I wanted. I got all the typical sides like oily skin, back pumps, and feeling like ****... Was it worth it? i dont think so.
You didnt get the mass you wanted from SD? wow, dont think i ever heard that one!

Even though u have tried both oral and injectable, and prefer to inject, not everyone feels the same way. I know people who have tried both, and still prefer to do orals. Its all preference and how you react to diff. compounds.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

it's clear you obviously have no idea what you are doing, talking about, or androgenic/anabolic hormones.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Id pin if I had a source.. I dont go to a gym so I dont know anyone involved in that. I searched online and have been unsuccessful.

Pretty straightforward reason why I have an oral stash....I'd be happy to give them up!

AyeSir

Awards
it's clear you obviously have no idea what you are doing, talking about, or androgenic/anabolic hormones.
Yeah your right, I dont know what I'm talking about because I'm still learning everyday. I'm still inexperienced but I know for me atleast, orals are not worth the risks. On my first two cycles, I got stronger but at what price? You go through sides and than PCT for a measly 4 weeks. Just when you get going with gains, you have to stop because you could damage your liver. But hey, I'm sorry if I offended you Mr. Prohormone king!

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Yeah your right, I dont know what I'm talking about because I'm still learning everyday. I'm still inexperienced but I know for me atleast, orals are not worth the risks. On my first two cycles, I got stronger but at what price? You go through sides and than PCT for a measly 4 weeks. Just when you get going with gains, you have to stop because you could damage your liver. But hey, I'm sorry if I offended you Mr. Prohormone king!
Oh s*** he questioned jbry time for a good thread ROUND ONE!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im not offended, and im not a ph king. im still have a lot to learn, and constantly ask others more knowledgable than i about stuff.

but you really should continue to research on androgens, after enough learning, you will find about about how they work, and cycle length times.
hdrol for 4 weeks is all anyone needs to know.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
4 weeks ain't measly for a PCT run, if you now how to run a proper PCT then there's no problem.

We all now sides vary form person to person, but anyone can pretty much prevent almost all sides with proper supplements on hand. Seem to me like you have no idea what your doing.

Also proper liver support + bloods before, during, and after determine if your able to run a longer cycle without problems.