What cycles you guys planning next?

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
I know one guy that uses BNE/TNE blend time to time and loves the stuff but he said pip is pretty bad. He's kinda ass backwards. He pins his gear, no matter what it is, in his quad right before a leg session and then goes to business.
If I did that I'd be crying. I always pin my stuff after legs
**** that I'll stick to pinning in whatever muscle I'm not working

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
**** that I'll stick to pinning in whatever muscle I'm not working
I pin my legs the day I work them when I burst short esters. I find the pip is much less because the pump, heat and stretching from the workout helps spread the oils out. That's my theory and hasnt failed me yet.

I'm not saying put 3cc of EQ into your quad and squat right after. Just like a 1cc tren/test or tren/mast blend etc. Thought I should mention that too haha

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I pin my legs the day I work them when I burst short esters. I find the pip is much less because the pump, heat and stretching from the workout helps spread the oils out. That's my theory and hasnt failed me yet. I'm not saying put 3cc of EQ into your quad and squat right after. Just like a 1cc tren/test or tren/mast blend etc. Thought I should mention that too haha
That's what I try to do. I try not to use more than 1ml per body part. Well. I'll put more in quads glutes and Lats but I'll pin 1ml per tri then work tris, 1ml per delt and hit shoulders etc etc. the pump is awesome, you get slight sight enhancement from the oils (NOT THE DRUGS) and post inject pain diminishes. It feels more like DOMS the next day not a lump of crap in one spot.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sheeeeit I pin 3ml into my glute no problem lol

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Sheeeeit I pin 3ml into my glute no problem lol
I will pin 3ml in a glute but not a quad. I was pinning 900/900 test/eq in afgan. It was 3cc 2x per week. That was gnarly lol. It took so long because the oils were so fuking thick.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will pin 3ml in a glute but not a quad. I was pinning 900/900 test/eq in afgan. It was 3cc 2x per week. That was gnarly lol. It took so long because the oils were so fuking thick.
Yeah any higher than 2ml in a quad and I need a wheel chair lol

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
3ml is so uncomfortable.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
i'm going to pin everyday just to avoid large injections on my next cycle.

1 cc per day > 3.5 cc twice per week. IMO

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I don't have a problem putting 3ml in my quads, I get fuk all pip really.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
I don't have a problem putting 3ml in my quads, I get fuk all pip really.

Agreed. Push that sht in power through a leg day and then have a chubby Asian with sausage fingers rub your quads down.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Is 20mg dbol enough to see anything from for 2 weeks? I'll admit in a terd when it comes to dbol, no little about it nor do I care to but I've got a buddy who's taking the "plunge" and scored some. I said just but some superdrol but what do I know
Yeah it will create a nice pump. At 20mg you can run it 6wks no problem. If ypu get bloods and are doing fine no reason you can't push to 8wks

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Something I haven't found in cycling for pennies is mention of what to d with longs esters during the "cruise" at say 800mg EQ, would one just stop dosing for the 2-3 weeks while on the test cruise? This would spare Hpta function and still keep blood levels relatively stable if you didn't go longer than 3 weeks "off" the compound

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Something I haven't found in cycling for pennies is mention of what to d with longs esters during the "cruise" at say 800mg EQ, would one just stop dosing for the 2-3 weeks while on the test cruise? This would spare Hpta function and still keep blood levels relatively stable if you didn't go longer than 3 weeks "off" the compound
If you stopped the 800mg if eq and went into the "cruise" the metabolites would be active still. I see what he means that during thst 3 weeks or so the metabolites clear while on test and you would kick your hpta into gear with the hcg and clomid. At the point the EQ is no longer "active" you would be in your next blast. This helps prevent muscle wasting and allows partial recovery of the hpta and time for your body to heal before the next blast.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you stopped the 800mg if eq and went into the "cruise" the metabolites would be active still. I see what he means that during thst 3 weeks or so the metabolites clear while on test and you would kick your hpta into gear with the hcg and clomid. At the point the EQ is no longer "active" you would be in your next blast. This helps prevent muscle wasting and allows partial recovery of the hpta and time for your body to heal before the next blast.
My question is how long bc your back to baseline of EQ? It takes a while to stabilize (and de-stabilize)

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
My question is how long bc your back to baseline of EQ? It takes a while to stabilize (and de-stabilize)
Oh I got you man. When I get home I can answer that tonight. I have a chemical blood concentration calculator and a pretty in depth book on compounds. To make it easy you are running 800mg ew for 6weeks right?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh I got you man. When I get home I can answer that tonight. I have a chemical blood concentration calculator and a pretty in depth book on compounds. To make it easy you are running 800mg ew for 6weeks right?
Yeah it would be the 6-3 DC cycling split more than likely

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
EQ (boldenone Undecylenate) has an ACTIVE life of 7-9 days and metabolite/ester life of about 2 weeks.

How do you want to dose it? I will plug it into my blood concentration calculator and tell you when it will peak and be lowest for recovery.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
EQ (boldenone Undecylenate) has an ACTIVE life of 7-9 days and metabolite/ester life of about 2 weeks.

How do you want to dose it? I will plug it into my blood concentration calculator and tell you when it will peak and be lowest for recovery.
Just playing with numbers it looks like the best blood levels for a 6 week EQ burst would be 400mg e3d to get close to a 800mg ew blood level

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So hitting that then a 2 week "off" would me the best "DC" approach
Technically 2 weeks off, but 3 weeks total when factoring active life and metabolite life then yes?
That would fit your split pretty well.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Technically 2 weeks off, but 3 weeks total when factoring active life and metabolite life then yes?
That would fit your split pretty well.
Exactly. The trick here is ACTIVE life timing. You would be blasting hcg to boist LH FSH during the active time leading into a SERM to restimulate HTPA. By the time long ester injections start resuppressing hpta (around week 2 of second blast) you would have artificially restimulated your bodies compkete natural function.

This in essence is a burst/cruise or a Blitz cycle (80-90s euro trend). Just with long ester thus resulting in the "for pennies" name. Actually a phenomenonal idea on paper but wether your body likes it and can take it is another matter.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
So hitting that then a 2 week "off" would me the best "DC" approach
Yes. My computer sh*t out on me man. I can email you the blood calculator in a .excel doc off my tablet to use for yourself. Pm me your email if you would like it.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Yes. My computer sh*t out on me man. I can email you the blood calculator in a .excel doc off my tablet to use for yourself. Pm me your email if you would like it.
I would like this also.. Would you be willing to email it to me?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Let me get that calculator too.

Ill pm u email now. But maybe jus put it in thread ?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Let me get that calculator too.

Ill pm u email now. But maybe jus put it in thread ?
Can't post it in thread since its an excel doc and my computer sh*t out on me. Pm me your email and I will send it tonight

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Well when I do make the jump I will do the basic beginner cycle(test e) with probably a oral kick starter.

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
After this meet my buddy will run
Test E 350
Deca 250
Anavar 40mg
Run for six weeks and reasses 1rn

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
just came off of 750 test cyp, 600 deca, 900 eq, switched to 750 sust, kept eq at 900, and 500 tren.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Thinking about 700mg primo and test at 400. Possibly with a kicker.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I'm thinking my next run will be test eq deca with an anadrol kicker. Come on January.....

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you guys give blood regularly?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I get bloods regularly but never donate blood but the thought has crossed my mind.
Unless you want an iron liver down the road it would be advised. You should never knowingly give blood while you have gear in your system but at least tell you doctor you are concerned you have high iron and want to get rid of some blood.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Do you guys give blood regularly?
Yes !!!!

Yes !!!!!!

I donate regularly. Actually at work we had a blood drive, donated and two week later my town had a drive and donated again!

Save lives, and it's great for ur body. I donated double RBC after a cycle in the spring too - even better than normal blood donation.

Blood thickening is one of the worst steroid side effects!!!!!!

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Spring cycle:

Test e 450mg/week 1-18 havent decided exact dose yet
Tren e 500 first two weeks than 750mg for 12weeks and than 500/350/250 taper down
Mast e 450-600mg/week 1-16 haven't decided exact dose
Arimidex 1mg 2x/w
Caber .5mg 2x/w

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Spring cycle: Test e 450mg/week 1-18 havent decided exact dose yet Tren e 500 first two weeks than 750mg for 12weeks and than 500/350/250 taper down Mast e 450-600mg/week 1-16 haven't decided exact dose Arimidex 1mg 2x/w Caber .5mg 2x/w
Hmm. Someone's gonna be harder than diamonds this summer. Probably big grainy veiny and dry too.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
I may just do 250mg of test and spend te money on more mast, someone told me to not even take any test and spend the money on mast e like 6-800mg range but I don't think I'm
Gona do that.

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
First Cycle of AAS/PH

done lots of research and it looks like my first cycle may be

week 1-12 test e 500mg/wk
week 1-5 dbol 40mg/day
week 8-12 epistane 30/30/30/40/50
week 10-14 hcg 250iu eod
week 14-17 clomid 75/50/50/25
week 14-17 DAA 3g/day

does that look good to you guys?

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
done lots of research and it looks like my first cycle may be week 1-12 test e 500mg/wk week 1-5 dbol 40mg/day week 8-12 epistane 30/30/30/40/50 week 10-14 hcg 250iu eod week 14-17 clomid 75/50/50/25 week 14-17 DAA 3g/day does that look good to you guys?
Start dbol 30/40/40/40/50
Drop epistane- replace with winny or var if u wana a finisher.
Do not start after two weeks of stoping test e. U must wait 3-4 weeks after last pin to start PCT- THIS IS SIMPLE MATH I CAN PROFE TO U!!! One of biggest myths to wait two weeks for test e to pct

Add Nolva 20mg a day in pct for estro

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Start dbol 30/40/40/40/50 Drop epistane- replace with winny or var if u wana a finisher. Do not start after two weeks of stoping test e. U must wait 3-4 weeks after last pin to start PCT- THIS IS SIMPLE MATH I CAN PROFE TO U!!! One of biggest myths to wait two weeks for test e to pct Add Nolva 20mg a day in pct for estro
Hmmm interesting. I understand where you are coming from with saying that. Last pct I felt like **** 15 days after last pin I couldn't imagine 4 weeks.

What's your take on primo?