What cycles you guys planning next?

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
Start dbol 30/40/40/40/50
Drop epistane- replace with winny or var if u wana a finisher.
Do not start after two weeks of stoping test e. U must wait 3-4 weeks after last pin to start PCT- THIS IS SIMPLE MATH I CAN PROFE TO U!!! One of biggest myths to wait two weeks for test e to pct

Add Nolva 20mg a day in pct for estro
Ok so after my last pin of test e wait a full 4 weeks, or start pct on the 4th week? Should I continue with the .25mg adex eod during those 4 weeks up to pct? And should I adjust the epi to run into those 4 weeks after the last test e injection, so as soon as I stop the epi I start PCT?

I don't wanna drop the epistane because I already own a bottle and I don't know what to do with it. Should I buy another bottle and bump up the mg?

Sorry for so many questions but this will be my first cycle of AAS.

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Not as fancy as some of the other cycles posted:
Wk1-12 300mg test e/wk
Wk1-8 20mg anavar(might seem low, but it's legit pharma)/day

Also might run a test prop kick start for wk1-4.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not as fancy as some of the other cycles posted: Wk1-12 300mg test e/wk Wk1-8 20mg anavar(might seem low, but it's legit pharma)/day Also might run a test prop kick start for wk1-4.
Solid cycle. If you eat enough and right. You don't need tons of gas to grow

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro, that's the plan. Shouldn't be a problem that var makes me hungrier than 3 pregnant chicks, I just need to make sure I keep it clean.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro, that's the plan. Shouldn't be a problem that var makes me hungrier than 3 pregnant chicks, I just need to make sure I keep it clean.
Very strange! Appetite suppression is one of most popular sides of anavar. That and strange cramps/pumps

But solid cycle. Keeping it simple is the way to go.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Very strange! Appetite suppression is one of most popular sides of anavar. That and strange cramps/pumps But solid cycle. Keeping it simple is the way to go.
It's also highly faked but I can't think of any orals that make me hungry except maybe dbol because I don't feel like a toxic pile of sh t on if.

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm... maybe it's just me then, real anavar makes me want to eat everything, I hear you on the strange cramps and pumps for no reason though. The only other oral I've used has been epi and that did not do great things for my appetite.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm... maybe it's just me then, real anavar makes me want to eat everything, I hear you on the strange cramps and pumps for no reason though. The only other oral I've used has been epi and that did not do great things for my appetite.
Var is great cutter for so many because of appetite suppression

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if I am getting something else then? Last time I used this same "var" @15mgs for like 5-6wks and gained like 10-15lbs (ALOT of it was glycogen and went away fairly quickly even though I busted my ass in PCT) while pinning low test. That was intended to be a cut, but ended up being a recomp/mild bulk because I was eating so much. This time I am going for the same.

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I was entertaining that thought as well. It's kind of confusing, I've never done SD (well at least I don't think I have), I've heard it's extremely toxic and I have never heard of it increasing hunger. Also I never felt sick or too lethargic (might have been the test) on that cycle, so it's hard to believe it's SD. At the same time, the mass gains I saw are in line with what one would expect from SD. I didn't really have any bad sides other than painful pumps and cramps that are typical of anavar, and an occasional BP spike once or twice.

Oh well... whatever it is, it seems to work well with minimal sides when taken with low dose test so I'm going to let it ride for my next run.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Spring:
wk1-14 400-500mg test ew
wk1-8 ( maybe 12) 60-80mg anavar ed
wk1-14 300-400mg maste ew

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I'm gona run-

Dbol 1-4 weeks @40-50mg/day
Test C 1-12 weeks @500mg a week
Deca 1-12 weeks 300-400mg a week

Open to suggestions of course.

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
I'm gona run-

Dbol 1-4 weeks @40-50mg/day
Test C 1-12 weeks @500mg a week
Deca 1-12 weeks 300-400mg a week

Open to suggestions of course.
are you going to take adex or caber? if so what dose? and what does your pct look like?

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
are you going to take adex or caber? if so what dose? and what does your pct look like?
Adex .25 every 3 days, increase to eod if issues occur and up the dose accordingly.

PCT-

Clomid- 50/50/25/25
Nolva- 40/40/20/20
DAA powder

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
Adex .25 every 3 days, increase to eod if issues occur and up the dose accordingly.

PCT-

Clomid- 50/50/25/25
Nolva- 40/40/20/20
DAA powder
nice. I think I will dose adex .25mg eod from the start. My pct is similar to yours except I do a week 5 for clomid so I don't get any rebound stopping both serms at once. To me it seems like just cutting yourself off a moderate dose of a single serm, even though we are cutting ourselves off a low dose of two serms

pct
clomid 50/50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/10
DAA powder
Tribulus
Tongkat Ali

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
This is an EXTREMELY flawed question.....Arimidex is for estrogen control....Cabaser is for prolactin control.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I was entertaining that thought as well. It's kind of confusing, I've never done SD (well at least I don't think I have), I've heard it's extremely toxic and I have never heard of it increasing hunger. Also I never felt sick or too lethargic (might have been the test) on that cycle, so it's hard to believe it's SD. At the same time, the mass gains I saw are in line with what one would expect from SD. I didn't really have any bad sides other than painful pumps and cramps that are typical of anavar, and an occasional BP spike once or twice. Oh well... whatever it is, it seems to work well with minimal sides when taken with low dose test so I'm going to let it ride for my next run.
U honestly don't believe that ur "PHARMA grade anavar" at 10-15mg gets u hungry and puts on the mass ur describing right?

That's a dose for girls bro, they even take more.

Pharma var is also expensive as Fuk, I'm talking bout real pharmaceutical company. Not some bs.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Spring: wk1-14 400-500mg test ew wk1-8 ( maybe 12) 60-80mg anavar ed wk1-14 300-400mg maste ew
Looks sick. I may end up bumping up the mast towards the end for even more shred

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
I'm gona run- Dbol 1-4 weeks @40-50mg/day Test C 1-12 weeks @500mg a week Deca 1-12 weeks 300-400mg a week Open to suggestions of course.
Basic and straight to the point. Ull have nice gains if training and diet are in place. I would do little more test like 600-700mg of test C

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
U honestly don't believe that ur "PHARMA grade anavar" at 10-15mg gets u hungry and puts on the mass ur describing right?

That's a dose for girls bro, they even take more.

Pharma var is also expensive as Fuk, I'm talking bout real pharmaceutical company. Not some bs.

Well I actually do, because it did.

And I am well aware of how much it costs, unfortunately I almost spend more on gear than I spend on food :/. And I am pretty sure it is legit oxandrolone, Also, I don't give two ****s if you think that is a "girl dose", it works for me and if I can get results with a minimal dose and fastidious training and diet I am more than happy with that.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I think I've decided my next cycle.
As much as I'd love to run tren again, I ran it the past two cycle and I better let my iron levels go back down.

So instead I'll be running the following:
Week 1-8:
Test P 300mg/week
NPP 500mg/ week

1-4:
Dbol 80-100mg/day
T3 25-50 mcg/day

5-8:
ECA stack

I'll also be using slin (humulin R) at 10iu preworkout 3-4x a week the first 8 weeks.
If I don't like my progress by week 5 I'm taking var week 5-10 and extending the test two weeks.
Picking the slin back up during pct along with IGF1-LR3

If money allows I'll also be incorporating masteron all cycle as well :)

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Well I think I've decided my next cycle. As much as I'd love to run tren again, I ran it the past two cycle and I better let my iron levels go back down. So instead I'll be running the following: Week 1-8: Test P 300mg/week NPP 500mg/ week 1-4: Dbol 80-100mg/day T3 25-50 mcg/day 5-8: ECA stack I'll also be using slin (humulin R) at 10iu preworkout 3-4x a week the first 8 weeks. If I don't like my progress by week 5 I'm taking var week 5-10 and extending the test two weeks. Picking the slin back up during pct along with IGF1-LR3 If money allows I'll also be incorporating masteron all cycle as well :)

Legit. I love mast.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Legit. I love mast.
What's your experience with it?
Ran it once but got sick, screwed my diet, then hurt myself when I recovered from being sick.
Garbage cycle.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
What's your experience with it? Ran it once but got sick, screwed my diet, then hurt myself when I recovered from being sick. Garbage cycle.
I'm also interested to know this. Mast has interested me before

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
What's your experience with it? Ran it once but got sick, screwed my diet, then hurt myself when I recovered from being sick. Garbage cycle.

Loved it every time I've used it especially at lower bf%. No need for me to use Adex or anything personally as it controlled a lot of my estro sides that I might normally get. Vascular as heck 24\7 and generally speaking just worked extremely well with my body.

It's actually probably my favorite compound....(haven't ran tren yet lol)

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
Been putting off my next cycle till my diet is totally on point, also in the middle of 2 week sabatical from the gym due to surgery. Will probably start my next cycle in the new year, I have changed it a bit.

All injections on a Monday/Thursday split

Week 1 to 14 250mg Test E EW
Week 1 to 12 306mg Tren Hex (Parabolin) EW
Week 5 to 14 500mg HCG EW
Week 1 to 14 50mg Proviron ED
Week 9 to 14 80mg Anavar ED

PCT
17-20 SNS Reduce XT
17-20 Isa-Test GF
17-22 SNS X-gels
17-22 Clomid 50/50/25/25/25/25
17-22 Nolvadex 20/20/20/10/10/10
17-22 Aromasin 12.5mg ED

Running aromasin, prami and cycle support throughout and during PCT. Will be doing this in a calorie deficit so expecting to get very lean.

ironpendog

ironpendog

Awards
I'm planning on running a nice little cutter starting mid January .
Currently on a hrt dose of 200mlg of Cyp split into two doses ( Tuesday /Friday )
Gonna bump my cyp to 500mg /week
600 mg of tren E / week
600 mg masteron E / week

Going to be running this 12 weeks with my usual cycle support , adex at .5mg eod or eo3d and I have caber on hand. When my 12 weeks are up just gonna go back to my bi-weekly dose of cyp.
Currently 5'10" , 230 lbs and sitting at about 11/12% bf.
Been bulking using humalog pwo at 10iu for the last 2 months.
I'm also taking 3 iu of Norvotrop upon waking up and cjc no/dac & ghrp 2 3 times a day as part of my regular regimen

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Currently on a hrt dose of 200mlg of Cyp split into two doses ( Tuesday /Friday )
600 mg of tren E / week
600 mg masteron E / week

Going to be running this 12 weeks with my usual cycle support , adex at .5mg eod or eo3d and I have caber on hand. When my 12 weeks are up just gonna go back to my bi-weekly dose of cyp.
Currently 5'10" , 230 lbs and sitting at about 11/12% bf.
Been bulking using humalog pwo at 10iu for the last 2 months.
I'm also taking 3 iu of Norvotrop upon waking up and cjc no/dac & ghrp 2 3 times a day as part of my regular regimen
Two questions:
1- how are you liking your gains from humalog?
2- how are you gonna manage your pinning? I love the thought of running more oils but I can't handle pinning anything over 3ml in one stab.

Curious how others do this.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Well I think I've decided my next cycle. As much as I'd love to run tren again, I ran it the past two cycle and I better let my iron levels go back down. So instead I'll be running the following: Week 1-8: Test P 300mg/week NPP 500mg/ week 1-4: Dbol 80-100mg/day T3 25-50 mcg/day 5-8: ECA stack I'll also be using slin (humulin R) at 10iu preworkout 3-4x a week the first 8 weeks. If I don't like my progress by week 5 I'm taking var week 5-10 and extending the test two weeks. Picking the slin back up during pct along with IGF1-LR3 If money allows I'll also be incorporating masteron all cycle as well :)
Using insulin with t3...hmm..u must b going for a recomp but I'd b very careful. My advise would be to not mess w insulin even though I knw u done lots research-do u really wan mess w such a delicate hormone, it's not like fukn up ur test production.

I'd spend the money from slin on master. It's great. Even if ur not leannnn Ull still get AI properties plus great for sex.

ironpendog

ironpendog

Awards
I've been using humalog to bulk between cycles for quite a while. I make really great gains from it and stay pretty lean year round. You really have to watch your diet when using insulin , it can be easy to over consume calories and get fat off of it. You have to really know your body to use it successfully and consume just the right amount for your body. There is no perfect equation as to the ratio of carb / protein and timing that will work for everyone...
As far as my pinning goes , I'm using all long esters so monday / Thursday 1.5cc of each masteron & tren in one barrel and test is always Tuesday / Friday .

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Been putting off my next cycle till my diet is totally on point, also in the middle of 2 week sabatical from the gym due to surgery. Will probably start my next cycle in the new year, I have changed it a bit. All injections on a Monday/Thursday split Week 1 to 14 250mg Test E EW Week 1 to 12 306mg Tren Hex (Parabolin) EW Week 5 to 14 500mg HCG EW Week 1 to 14 50mg Proviron ED Week 9 to 14 80mg Anavar ED PCT 17-20 SNS Reduce XT 17-20 Isa-Test GF 17-22 SNS X-gels 17-22 Clomid 50/50/25/25/25/25 17-22 Nolvadex 20/20/20/10/10/10 17-22 Aromasin 12.5mg ED Running aromasin, prami and cycle support throughout and during PCT. Will be doing this in a calorie deficit so expecting to get very lean.
Ok great! Tren hexi is fukn great!!!!!!!!!!! Best tren period. It's just a different animal!

Spread out ur provi dose am/pm

Idk wat all this stuff in ur pct are, but clpmid/hcg/Nolva will get the job done. I would spend that extra money on more tren Hex!!!!

Also, wait 3 weeks after last tren hex pin to pct !!! {if there's one thing Ull ever listen to on this board, this should b it}

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning on running a nice little cutter starting mid January . Currently on a hrt dose of 200mlg of Cyp split into two doses ( Tuesday /Friday ) Gonna bump my cyp to 500mg /week 600 mg of tren E / week 600 mg masteron E / week Going to be running this 12 weeks with my usual cycle support , adex at .5mg eod or eo3d and I have caber on hand. When my 12 weeks are up just gonna go back to my bi-weekly dose of cyp. Currently 5'10" , 230 lbs and sitting at about 11/12% bf. Been bulking using humalog pwo at 10iu for the last 2 months. I'm also taking 3 iu of Norvotrop upon waking up and cjc no/dac & ghrp 2 3 times a day as part of my regular regimen
Pretty much wat I'm gon b running in few month

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Using insulin with t3...hmm..u must b going for a recomp but I'd b very careful. My advise would be to not mess w insulin even though I knw u done lots research-do u really wan mess w such a delicate hormone, it's not like fukn up ur test production.

I'd spend the money from slin on master. It's great. Even if ur not leannnn Ull still get AI properties plus great for sex.
I ran slin for 6 weeks in my last pct.
Definitely have to be careful with it and can't ever pull the old "I won't be long, I'll eat later" thing cuz it can sneak up fast.
Always carry glucose tabs with me when I'm on.

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
600 mg of tren E / week
600 mg masteron E / week
Nice cycle, never tried masteron before. Will probably run something similar later next year but at lower doses. :)

Ok great! Tren hexi is fukn great!!!!!!!!!!! Best tren period. It's just a different animal!

Spread out ur provi dose am/pm

Idk wat all this stuff in ur pct are, but clpmid/hcg/Nolva will get the job done. I would spend that extra money on more tren Hex!!!!

Also, wait 3 weeks after last tren hex pin to pct !!! {if there's one thing Ull ever listen to on this board, this should b it}
Will be starting PCT 4 weeks after my last jab of tren as I am running the test for an additional 2 weeks then a break for 2 weeks till PCT.

To be honest never tried the SNS products before but thought I would see what they are like. Been a long time (8 years) since I took tren so it should be interesting. :)

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
i have a question for the insulin users on this thread. Let me preface this by saying I am no where near the point where I feel I need to use slin to see gains, but maybe at some point in the distant future I might consider incorporating it into my cycle.

I'm just curious about what precautions you take other than timing your eating/training correctly and carrying glucose tabs to insure your safety when your are taking insulin. Do any of you guys carry glucagon or have a "babysitter" (no offense intended) I just mean someone who watches you and can get you medical attention if things don't go as planned when you are administering insulin.

ironpendog

ironpendog

Awards
i have a question for the insulin users on this thread. Let me preface this by saying I am no where near the point where I feel I need to use slin to see gains, but maybe at some point in the distant future I might consider incorporating it into my cycle. I'm just curious about what precautions you take other than timing your eating/training correctly and carrying glucose tabs to insure your safety when your are taking insulin. Do any of you guys carry glucagon or have a "babysitter" (no offense intended) I just mean someone who watches you and can get you medical attention if things don't go as planned when you are administering insulin.
No baby sitter for this guy.
As far as precautions go , all I can say is start really small and work up your doses. I'm not advocating the use of insulin even tho I use it myself.
You must learn your own personal tolerances and adjust your protocol over time in small increments.
Always have something on hand just in case you do go hypo.
Insulin is an amazing hormone but must be respected and used in moderation.

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the real info, it's still going to be a while before I feel like I need or I'm ready for that. I'd rather save the big guns for later, thank you for the advice and stay safe.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same here, always start small. I warn a couple guys at my gym cuz I use it preworkout and I usually chill at the gym when I'm having my post shake.
This leaves me about 2 hours left before it's out of my system so I end up eating and having one more shake at the end and just make sure I don't take any naps.

My dad is a diabetic so I'm pretty aware of the warning signs as well.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After few months of being natty and not being able to train I'm slowly getting back on track again.

Test E at 1 gram/week (will decrease the dose at some point)
DYMETHAZI9E at 40mg/day
TR3N at 90mg/day
TransFORM at 100mg/day

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I've actually changed my mind as I've managed to grab some sust cheap off a friend who is coming off for a while.

I was gona run-

Dbol 1-4
Test cyp 1-12
Deca 1-12

But now I'm thinking of just running-

Dbol 1-4
Sust 1-12

Thinking about not running deca, what you guys think?

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
I've actually changed my mind as I've managed to grab some sust cheap off a friend who is coming off for a while. I was gona run- Dbol 1-4 Test cyp 1-12 Deca 1-12 But now I'm thinking of just running- Dbol 1-4 Sust 1-12 Thinking about not running deca, what you guys think?
I would extend sust to 14 weeks CUZ it realllh shines after a while, remember it's mostly long ester. I recommend 700+ mg per week

Deca...3-500mg would b great to add to ur sust. Deca is very good compound. One of the best. It'll keep u full, burn more cals, build more muscle and all this while providing joint support.

Actually last cycle I did a cut w 600 teste 450mast e and 300deca and it was great

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I would extend sust to 14 weeks CUZ it realllh shines after a while, remember it's mostly long ester. I recommend 700+ mg per week Deca...3-500mg would b great to add to ur sust. Deca is very good compound. One of the best. It'll keep u full, burn more cals, build more muscle and all this while providing joint support. Actually last cycle I did a cut w 600 teste 450mast e and 300deca and it was great
Okay cool, thanks for the advice man.

So prob looking like this now:

Dbol 1-4 @50mg
Sust 1-14 @700mg
Deca 1-12 @400mg

Looking forward to this.. 700mg does seem quite high, that prob because I've been running test at 500 before though

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Thinking a
Test prop 600-700mg a week 1-12
Mast p 400 mg 4-12
Anavar 1-8
But I keep changing my minds cud I have a lot of long Esters at hand and I want to run a high test cycle but I hate long Esters

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Thinking a Test prop 600-700mg a week 1-12 Mast p 400 mg 4-12 Anavar 1-8 But I keep changing my minds cud I have a lot of long Esters at hand and I want to run a high test cycle but I hate long Esters
That's a lotta prop bro. And 12weeks of fast acting compounds at those doses=Ed pin=gets old fast to pin Ed.
Why not run mast whole time?
Do the var 4-12

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
Thoughts on a cycle over a year down the line. Will be my second cycle. purpose, lean bulk/cut

Test P 300mg/wk (week 1-2)
Test C 500mg maybe 750mg/wk (week 1-12)
Deca 400mg/wk (week 1-10)
Winstrol 50mg ed (week 9-12)

HCG 500mg wk (week 3-12), then 1,000iu ed for last 5 days of cycle leading up to PCT
Adex .5mg eod
Caber .25mg e3d

pct:
Nolva 40/40/20/20/10
Clomid 50/50/50/50/25

when the Serms stop I may use an otc AI

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Took a few months off unfortunately, so running a confidence booster in a few more weeks:

Stano:1000/day 1-7
Dmz: 30-45 1-5

Then for Summer:
Sust 700mg/week 14 weeks
Mast 400/week 14 weeks
Winnie 50-60/day 1-6

Winter: The classic bulker
Test 750 14
Deca 500 14
Dbol 40 1-6