Hi-Tech Pharma presents "Trick or treat fatty! ahahah I'm ripped BIATCH!!!"

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
[size=+2]
HI-TECH PHARMA PRESENTS A BLAST FROM THE PAST!!!
A CLONE OF THE OG VERSION WITH DMAA
[/size]

Synadrex™ with DMAA was one of these popular products that was extremely popular and was pressured by the FDA and stopped selling a DMAA formula. Synedrex™ was reformulated with AMP Citrate, which was also recently subject of the FDA's wrath. Researchers at Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals familiar with the effectiveness of Synedrex decided to “reverse-engineer” the product. Hi-Tech even took it one step further and combined the powerful effects of the "Original" version with the improvements made to the second version.

The discontinuation of DMAA by other companies has led to them spending millions and millions of dollars advertising the next best thing, but why would you want “new and marginal” if you could have a New & Improved version of what you know works?

You Wouldn’t - Enter Synadrene™ by Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals to give you exactly what you want!

NOW IS YOUR CHANCE TO GET RIPPED BEFORE ALL THE HALLOWEEN CANDY

RULES
-Must have a USA shipping address
-Must have a positive reputation on the forum
-Previous well conducted logs are always a plus but not mandatory, everyone has to build there resume and we understand that
-Solid post history, whether that be post count numbers and/or post count QUALITY
-3-4 updates per week
-Pictures are always a great idea and a plus when applying if you can commit :)

HOW TO WIN (5 WINNERS)
***Pick 2 of the 4 questions, there is no right or wrong answer, just for fun!

1. Explain to me WTF fracking is. I have read every definition and I still can't figure it out
2. What is your favorite childhood memory of halloween?
3. What is your current favorite thing about halloween?
4. When you were a kid, what was the 1 candy you wished every house had?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very interesting!! Im sure youll get some good apps in here. How many loggers will you choose?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hi-Tech Pharma presents "Trick or treat fatty! ahahah I'm ripped BIATCH!!!"

So, Trebek we meet again. I'll take all four Alex for the daily double!

1. Fracking is mining for natural gAAS.

2. I was a ghost. It was awesome! I stayed home and ate candy anyway. One for me one for me one for them. EDITED.

3. Everything!!! It comes before Thanksgiving. And then Christmas!!!! I love the holidays. A great reason to celebrate with those you love.

4. Most favorite candy was Twix. You got two, one for now and another for later. Cookie. Caramel. Chocolate. What else could be better?

Edit 2. Added some details. I'm awake now. :)

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, Trebek we meet again. I'll take all four Alex for the daily double!

1. Fracking is mining for natural gAAS.

2. I was a ghost. It was awesome!

3. Everything!!! It comes before Thanksgiving. And then Christmas!!!!

4. Most favorite candy was Twix.
Quick and to the point, yet answered all questions, I like it

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Oh snap here we go again with more greatness!

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very nice promo! Anxious to see everyone's thoughts on this after they get a chance to use it.

I will be giving it a run myself at some point I'm sure.

-Spaz

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bumping this!! Looking forward to running it my self.. love this look.

pistonsgirl

Awards
3. I love all the scary movies during the holiday! They just keep getting better and better. Although some of the old school classics still freak me out!
4. I'm a sucker for anything Reese's. Peanut Butter and Chocolate = a female's best friend/love.

Please choose me! I would love to take before and after's and give this thing a go!!

pistonsgirl

Awards
Oh oops.
I never post so I guess I'm out. �� Guess I'll start posting more ��

classyplastic

classyplastic

Awards
1. Fracking i think is when you surprise someone on the street by de-pantsing them and running away without getting caught?

2. When I was little I won a Halloween art contest at a video store. The grand prize was a VHS copy of the movie Hook!

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Ha!..nice contest with some peculiar questions..love it

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
In for ninja turtle gainz.

1. Fracking is a high pressure form of drilling. Very bad for the environment. They drill a hole like normal drilling, then push a super high pressure water/chemical mix to fracture the rock therefor releasing the gas back up to the rig. They banned it in my home state (Alaska) due to risk of contamination.

2. I worked at Fright Night Haunted House one Halloween and this lady bumped into one of the other workers and her boyfriend decked him so hard lol. Brawl in the strobe lights hahaha,

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Was anyone here around for the old Synadrex?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was anyone here around for the old Synadrex?
Im sure I was, but it was either at a time where any fatburner was the LAST thing I needed, or a time when it was desperately needed and I didn't realize how fat I was. Take your pic

classyplastic

classyplastic

Awards
Honestly I probably don't need a fat burner right now I just thought it would be fun to answer the questions. Good luck to everyone else !!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Fracking is why I now live in the most seismically active state ☹

Lendo

Awards
what the heck...I'll throw my hat in the ring...i may not have enough posts or enough "reputation", but I'm always looking for a good/better fat burner. I just completed LG's Adipokinetix with good results. I need an excuse to get back to the gym, so maybe a new supp will be just the kick in the pants I need.

1. Fracking, as I understand it (without googling or wikipedia) is using high pressure water break up the rocks and loosen the oil, making it easier to extract from the ground.

2. easy...shaving cream and egg fights! that was more in my teen years. In grammar school, the school was around the block from my house, and we had a Halloween parade that went past my house, so that's always a good memory.

3. now it's fun watching the kids, particularly my 4 nieces, the youngest of which are 10 & 13, so it's still fun for them (the 2 older ones, 16 & 17, I'm sure have fun too, but in a much different way!)

4. i didn't care what candy it was, but every once in a while, you found a house that gave out FULL SIZE BARS!!!

cbc

Awards
2. Trading candy with my neighbor friend when we were done.

4.reeses peanut butter cups because Peanut butter=Gainz

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"Hey fat girl, are ya ticklish? Yeah I called ya fat. Look at me, I'm skinny!" Lol!!

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
2. Best memory as a child was tping and egging a house for my friends mom because she had a fight with that lady.
3. Best part of it now is seeing the little munchkins getting excited about their costumes and candy.
4. There was a strip of lake front houses that always had king size candy and let us choose one so we always made sure to go there

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3. I love all the scary movies during the holiday! They just keep getting better and better. Although some of the old school classics still freak me out!
4. I'm a sucker for anything Reese's. Peanut Butter and Chocolate = a female's best friend/love.

Please choose me! I would love to take before and after's and give this thing a go!!
Hocus pocus scared the crap outa me as a kid lol

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2. Best memory as a child was tping and egging a house for my friends mom because she had a fight with that lady.
3. Best part of it now is seeing the little munchkins getting excited about their costumes and candy.
4. There was a strip of lake front houses that always had king size candy and let us choose one so we always made sure to go there
One activity I never did, egg or tp, I should be proud haha.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some bumpage! Won't be opened much longer! I'll be keeping a close eye the next few days and making selections!

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
One activity I never did, egg or tp, I should be proud haha.
It was pretty funny since his mom bought all the stuff... Looking back I'm thinking the fight/argument was started in the local bar... That's what I get for growing up in a small town.

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Is fracking a curse word by the gosh darn minnesotans and dakotans?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is fracking a curse word by the gosh darn minnesotans and dakotans?
I think it was Shakespeare. :)
Oh that was Farking.

Coincidence? I think not!

pistonsgirl

Awards
Gosh, me too! But now I look back on it and LOVE it. I really liked Halloweentown on Disney Channel too ��

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was pretty funny since his mom bought all the stuff... Looking back I'm thinking the fight/argument was started in the local bar... That's what I get for growing up in a small town.
Yea man, i def grew up far far far from a small town.. east coast new york type city for me. Would have got my a*s handed to me if caught doing that haha

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
UPDATE

I'm busy this weekend with work, cardio, sleeping, and contest prep so I will leave this opened throughout the weekend and close it Monday and pick winners so get your last minute apps in guys!!!​

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
[size=+2]
HI-TECH PHARMA PRESENTS A BLAST FROM THE PAST!!!
A CLONE OF THE OG VERSION WITH DMAA
[/size]

Synadrex with DMAA was one of these popular products that was extremely popular and was pressured by the FDA and stopped selling a DMAA formula. Synedrex was reformulated with AMP Citrate, which was also recently subject of the FDA's wrath. Researchers at Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals familiar with the effectiveness of Synedrex decided to “reverse-engineer” the product. Hi-Tech even took it one step further and combined the powerful effects of the "Original" version with the improvements made to the second version.

The discontinuation of DMAA by other companies has led to them spending millions and millions of dollars advertising the next best thing, but why would you want “new and marginal” if you could have a New & Improved version of what you know works?

You Wouldn’t - Enter Synadrene by Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals to give you exactly what you want!

NOW IS YOUR CHANCE TO GET RIPPED BEFORE ALL THE HALLOWEEN CANDY

RULES
-Must have a USA shipping address
-Must have a positive reputation on the forum
-Previous well conducted logs are always a plus but not mandatory, everyone has to build there resume and we understand that
-Solid post history, whether that be post count numbers and/or post count QUALITY
-3-4 updates per week
-Pictures are always a great idea and a plus when applying if you can commit :)

HOW TO WIN (5 WINNERS)
***Pick 2 of the 4 questions, there is no right or wrong answer, just for fun!

1. Explain to me WTF fracking is. I have read every definition and I still can't figure it out
2. What is your favorite childhood memory of halloween?
3. What is your current favorite thing about halloween?
4. When you were a kid, what was the 1 candy you wished every house had?

1. "Fracking is the process of drilling down into the earth before a high-pressure water mixture is directed at the rock to release the gas inside. Water, sand and chemicals are injected into the rock at high pressure which allows the gas to flow out to the head of the well.Dec 16, 2015" (BBC)
IMG_1475866353.113653.jpg

2. Favorite childhood memory would be getting kissed on the cheek by these twin sisters because they didn't have any candy left. I was like 5 so it was pretty amazing hahah

3. Favorite thing would be scaring the chit out of kids that come up to my doorway

4. As a youngin the best houses were the ones who gave out regular sized candy bars and not the mini ones. Loved me some Paydays or babyruths

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My. God. This. Would. Murder fat cells. Call 911.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, ok. Im doing this. Definitely have the post count and have a "few" logs under my belt, my still too big belt. But candy I wished everyone had? 3 musketeers. Had an infatuation with them as a kid. Even had them on the sidelines when I played football. Favorite memory? Too easy. Lived in a ROUGH neighborhood and my dad was a police officer. Had my goody bad jacked by a couple of 10th graders when I was in 7th. I went home all pissy and my usually "dont give a shyt" dad stopped me to ask me what my issue was. I embarrassingly told him, and he told me, and I quote, " go back, and get your candy, and everything else they have, NOW" He was a former Army Drill Sergeant, so his face was stern. I went looking for them, found them, and beat the ever loving ship out of both of them, in the street, with a large audience. There were LOTS of 3 musketeers in those bags. It was the first time my dad permitted me to release my inner demons.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Winners will be picked tonight!!! Get em in guys!!!

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
Nothing like some caffeine, yohimbine and DMAA to melt some fat off, good luck to those who have applied!