Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals

• Thread starter sufficient_page
  • Start date

sufficient_page

Awards
Hello,

I am still kinda new to the site and really like that people are very knowledgeable here! Sorry if it's answered elsewhere, but there's such an overload of info when I use search or google. What's the consensus/view of AM members on Hi-Tech as a company? Are their supps generally legit?

thank you

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Type hi tech anabolicminds into google and there will be a ton

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They should be good as far as what they say on the label is in the product. Just don’t go by the names. They trademarked common names of a bunch of old school steroids that they use as names for their “andros” which are the DHEA analogues.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Meh. I'm sure the quality of their supps is good. They are overpriced and underdosed imo. The marketing really irks me as well. The only hi tech product I would consider is their 1-testosterone (1 andro) and that's if I could get it on sale, and possibly the androdiol (4 andro) under the same situation. Again, just thinking about their marketing and product names pisses me off, but I'd buy them if I had to

sufficient_page

Awards
Meh. I'm sure the quality of their supps is good. They are overpriced and underdosed imo. The marketing really irks me as well. The only hi tech product I would consider is their 1-testosterone (1 andro) and that's if I could get it on sale, and possibly the androdiol (4 andro) under the same situation. Again, just thinking about their marketing and product names pisses me off, but I'd buy them if I had to
lol for a company that does marketing like that, their website looks relatively spartan

thank you all above for the info :D

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
What the label says is not what’s in the bottle. It’s low dosed high priced andros. It’s nearly the worst choice one could make.

ZLB70

ZLB70

Awards
^^^all that’s been said. Over priced, low doses, and misleading product names

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There’s a lot to unpack here.

1. Hi Tech has a lot of money and runs their own manufacturing. They also make the products for a TON of other brands, including store brands and other up and coming supp brands.

2. They definitely push their boundaries on stims and Andros. Most companies that also take FDA compliance seriously don’t touch some of these, part of it is due to patents, part of it is that HTP had some old formulas “approved” so they continue to push ingredients such as methyl synephrine. If you are looking for stims their products are legit AF.

3. The andros get a poor reputation since they are named after designer steroids where HTP bought the name. You probably won’t gain the 20 lbs of muscle advertised. But you will get those compounds, the dose will match the label, and it’s not going to be spiked with anything.

4. Again on quality and compliance, they have been audited a million times. All of their troubles come from Jared Wheat blatantly marketing DMAA front and center on the label. They’ve never had a quality issue or contamination problem.

THEstudent

Awards
There’s a lot to unpack here.

1. Hi Tech has a lot of money and runs their own manufacturing. They also make the products for a TON of other brands, including store brands and other up and coming supp brands.

2. They definitely push their boundaries on stims and Andros. Most companies that also take FDA compliance seriously don’t touch some of these, part of it is due to patents, part of it is that HTP had some old formulas “approved” so they continue to push ingredients such as methyl synephrine. If you are looking for stims their products are legit AF.

3. The andros get a poor reputation since they are named after designer steroids where HTP bought the name. You probably won’t gain the 20 lbs of muscle advertised. But you will get those compounds, the dose will match the label, and it’s not going to be spiked with anything.

4. Again on quality and compliance, they have been audited a million times. All of their troubles come from Jared Wheat blatantly marketing DMAA front and center on the label. They’ve never had a quality issue or contamination problem.
@N2ofusion I agree with you on all of this except the never had a contamination problem. I think a few years back the FDA did find a tadalafil analogue in their Stamina-Rx product.

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have only used Pink Magic, the new formula, which is by USP Labs (bought by Hi Tech). I've used 4 bottles over the past year at different times (2 and 2). It definitely works but I did not log it. Helped build strength and burn fat.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like their 1-Testostetone but that is about it.

Shouldn't be a question of quality. Hi-Tech is on the up and up. Proprietary blends aren't my thing, but it will be what's on the label.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@N2ofusion I agree with you on all of this except the never had a contamination problem. I think a few years back the FDA did find a tadalafil analogue in their Stamina-Rx product.
I know they had an issue with their red yeast rice because it's levels of an (illegal) compound were too high.while I believe it was years prior, the FDA still used it as a reason to raid Hi-Tech durring the DMMA saga.