Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Superdrol

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hello everyone,

I have a few questions some regarding the titled product and some questions about other options.
So after going over some reviews it seems this product is a pretty good bang for the buck. I've ran plenty of 1andro/epiAndro cycles in the past so IAM aware of there effectiveness. I've never used the 4 Andro but I've rand enough Test to not worry about the 4andro being problematic. Again like i mentioned earlier seems like a pretty good bang for the buck,so have any of you bros here ever ran this before if so I'd like to hear you input negative/positive it's all welcomed.

Here's a bit about myself
Height:5'8
Weight:195
Been lifting for decades(randomly off an on)
IAM not real concerned with strength as much as I do realize a certain amount of strength is required to a reasonable amount of growth and size.
I am more of a looking good kinda of guy.
So IAM looking more get a bit more bigger (not much 205ish mybe) with the added cosmetic look from the drugs.
I know diet is key and for the most part I'd say out 10 IAM a 7 on that aspect(definitely could be better)
Right now i aim for 2000-3000cals daily 200+protein 200-300 carbs i really don't track fats as i could I'd assume IAM not over 150fats.

I've used SARMs,AAS and andros i really like gearing up hard for Summertime. So i wanna go a bit low-core right here. Also wanted to know if y'all used any of this Vintage muscle sublingual products (Andros mostly)all the reviews I've seen are positive ones on their website (which should be taken with a grain of salt 😆)

So yeah that's it guys if there anything i left out or any questions y'all have feel free to ask.

Also any recommendations y'all have shootem..

I also have a bunch of **** laying around DMZ,the real Superdrol all AAS orals injectables Test,Deca,primo etc but right now just looking to take it easy cause i been making lots of progress all Natty all last yr so i feel with just a lil bit of firepower I'd get a lot out of it..

Thanks guys

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello everyone,

I have a few questions some regarding the titled product and some questions about other options.
So after going over some reviews it seems this product is a pretty good bang for the buck. I've ran plenty of 1andro/epiAndro cycles in the past so IAM aware of there effectiveness. I've never used the 4 Andro but I've rand enough Test to not worry about the 4andro being problematic. Again like i mentioned earlier seems like a pretty good bang for the buck,so have any of you bros here ever ran this before if so I'd like to hear you input negative/positive it's all welcomed.

Here's a bit about myself
Height:5'8
Weight:195
Been lifting for decades(randomly off an on)
IAM not real concerned with strength as much as I do realize a certain amount of strength is required to a reasonable amount of growth and size.
I am more of a looking good kinda of guy.
So IAM looking more get a bit more bigger (not much 205ish mybe) with the added cosmetic look from the drugs.
I know diet is key and for the most part I'd say out 10 IAM a 7 on that aspect(definitely could be better)
Right now i aim for 2000-3000cals daily 200+protein 200-300 carbs i really don't track fats as i could I'd assume IAM not over 150fats.

I've used SARMs,AAS and andros i really like gearing up hard for Summertime. So i wanna go a bit low-core right here. Also wanted to know if y'all used any of this Vintage muscle sublingual products (Andros mostly)all the reviews I've seen are positive ones on their website (which should be taken with a grain of salt 😆)

So yeah that's it guys if there anything i left out or any questions y'all have feel free to ask.

Also any recommendations y'all have shootem..

I also have a bunch of **** laying around DMZ,the real Superdrol all AAS orals injectables Test,Deca,primo etc but right now just looking to take it easy cause i been making lots of progress all Natty all last yr so i feel with just a lil bit of firepower I'd get a lot out of it..

Thanks guys
When I say underdosed I meant the high tech products just so there’s no confusion. All the injectables and old school PHs that you listed sound awesome you should lean into that regimen

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When I say underdosed I meant the high tech products just so there’s no confusion. All the injectables and old school PHs that you listed sound awesome you should lean into that regimen
I get where you coming from but right now ,far as my goals i just think that's too much firepower. IAM not looking for big ole strength or size gains right now..Mybe 3-4lbs and a moderate boost in metabolism,and some CNS stimulation.

A small dose of test and a Sarm might do it .. I hear you thoe definitely will consider what you said makes sense

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Use your test and avoid junk andros especially anything from hi tech
I don't think Andros are junk thoe,mybe the one from HiTech and a few other underdosed one I won't name (but i think we all know).They definitely work thoe(when dosed correctly and draining ones pockets)

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Given what you've taken and the products in your stash, Hi-Tech Superdrol probably won't do anything for you. The profile is beyond mild. I respect Hi-Tech more than most on here, however a crap product is a crap product and their Superdrol is one of them.

Funny that you asked about Vintage Muscle as I have some of their sublingual andros. Hopefully xR1pp3Rx doesn't come into this thread to slap me down for wasting my money but I'm in a position where it doesn't matter to me. I have 2 bottles of their 19nor DHEA, which I am going to start running soon, however, I am also going to be running it with transdermal 19nor DHEA, as well as Hi-Tech's Deca Durabolin 19nor DHEA and Sparta Nutrition 19nor DHEA. I will be running it for 45 days building up to 1 gram of 19nor DHEA per day. Even though I'm megadosing it, I am not expecting much more than hopefully some joint relief, so I might add 75mgs of mechabol for the last 30 days to at least try to reap some benefits from the cycle. But who knows... maybe I'll be surprised.

I also have their 1,4 DHEA, which I plan to take on a separate cycle with Hi-Tech's 1,4 DHEA equaling 1 gram of 1,4 DHEA per day. Once again, I'm not expecting much from it so I might run it with hdrol or maybe add m1a, msten, etc later into the cycle to at least reap some benefit from the cycle as my expectations are even lower than the 19nor DHEA.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't think Andros are junk thoe,mybe the one from HiTech and a few other underdosed one I won't name (but i think we all know).They definitely work thoe(when dosed correctly and draining ones pockets)
If you have done all the real anabolics and have lots on hand, like OP does - then Andros are junk.

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Given what you've taken and the products in your stash, Hi-Tech Superdrol probably won't do anything for you. The profile is beyond mild. I respect Hi-Tech more than most on here, however a crap product is a crap product and their Superdrol is one of them.

Funny that you asked about Vintage Muscle as I have some of their sublingual andros. Hopefully xR1pp3Rx doesn't come into this thread to slap me down for wasting my money but I'm in a position where it doesn't matter to me. I have 2 bottles of their 19nor DHEA, which I am going to start running soon, however, I am also going to be running it with transdermal 19nor DHEA, as well as Hi-Tech's Deca Durabolin 19nor DHEA and Sparta Nutrition 19nor DHEA. I will be running it for 45 days building up to 1 gram of 19nor DHEA per day. Even though I'm megadosing it, I am not expecting much more than hopefully some joint relief, so I might add 75mgs of mechabol for the last 30 days to at least try to reap some benefits from the cycle. But who knows... maybe I'll be surprised.

I also have their 1,4 DHEA, which I plan to take on a separate cycle with Hi-Tech's 1,4 DHEA equaling 1 gram of 1,4 DHEA per day. Once again, I'm not expecting much from it so I might run it with hdrol or maybe add m1a, msten, etc later into the cycle to at least reap some benefit from the cycle as my expectations are even lower than the 19nor DHEA.
have you used 19 nor before? i'm like mid-late epiandro 3AD cycle and was looking for something to add to the tail end. never used 19 nor but some joint relief would be nice. I was looking at the IML Lean AF cream which has that plus some DHEA. have you used that before? i'm thinking something DHEA, 4 andro or 19nor added would be beneficial.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
have you used 19 nor before? i'm like mid-late epiandro 3AD cycle and was looking for something to add to the tail end. never used 19 nor but some joint relief would be nice. I was looking at the IML Lean AF cream which has that plus some DHEA. have you used that before? i'm thinking something DHEA, 4 andro or 19nor added would be beneficial.
I haven't yet. But I have 2 bottles of Lean AF which I will be running alongside 2 bottles of HT Deca Durabolin, 2 bottles of Sparta Nutrition Nandromax, and 2 bottles of Vintage Muscle 19nor... so if 19nor DHEA does anything at all I'll find out.

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
I haven't yet. But I have 2 bottles of Lean AF which I will be running alongside 2 bottles of HT Deca Durabolin, 2 bottles of Sparta Nutrition Nandromax, and 2 bottles of Vintage Muscle 19nor... so if 19nor DHEA does anything at all I'll find out.
Tag me if you log this. I've been using Decabolin by Hi-Tech for some 19-nor knee and strength benefit. But.. it's not as pronounced as say actually running Deca or NPP.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Tag me if you log this. I've been using Decabolin by Hi-Tech for some 19-nor knee and strength benefit. But.. it's not as pronounced as say actually running Deca or NPP.
How long you been using the Deca from Hi-Tech? Have you used any of their other prohormones?

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
How long you been using the Deca from Hi-Tech? Have you used any of their other prohormones?
Yeah, so been using the Decabolin as a stacker onto a cycle not solo. Using that off/on couple years.

I'm not going to be like some and hate on Hi-Tech Andros, they do work I just stay away from their andro blends (e.g. their Superdrol is 1+4 andro, just not enough of either IMO) and running pure andro cycles can be $ as we know.

I stick to HTP Androdiol (4-andro) and their Dymethazine (epiandro-azine) of which I'll add the 4-andro to a growth cycle and Epiandro to a recomp/cut work, etc. Sure there are some transdermal 1/4/epi andro lotions we prefer on this board...but no need to hate on cyclosomal delivery andro orally work fine.

Like your upcoming Test+Primo or Test-Deca cycle you could run from your existing stash at moderate dose maybe add a little 4-andro or epi-andro to those..

Last edited:

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's not even going to be remotely close to running actual deca or npp but if it does actually convert then going up to 1 gram per day should do something. Cost-wise this is a stupid idea, however the money doesn't really matter to me. I just want to know whether or not 19norDHEA actually converts and does anything. I could go higher than 1 gram (and have thought about it) but that wouldn't really help anyone because no one is going to run it that high... I doubt anyone will even run it at 1 gram per day.. but I'll let you guys know how it goes!

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is my opinion. The best way to run andros is get yourself a transdermal version AND a high dose oral version (super mandro for example). Combine the two. 1-andro is pretty damn good when dosed correctly and epiandro is great when dosed at like 1200mg a day

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I personally like andros. If we are talking Hi-Tech their 1-testosterone and dymethazine are dosed properly and work well if you take enough and do your part.

I'm not a huge fan of the blends and not know how much of each hormone/PH we are getting.

I know their names are cringworthy but it is what it is. If you are bothered by the current names, just wait 2023 going to make your head explode lol.......................you'll see lol.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I personally like andros. If we are talking Hi-Tech their 1-testosterone and dymethazine are dosed properly and work well if you take enough and do your part.

I'm not a huge fan of the blends and not know how much of each hormone/PH we are getting.

I know their names are cringworthy but it is what it is. If you are bothered by the current names, just wait 2023 going to make your head explode lol.......................you'll see lol.
It's really their prop blends that people should consider avoiding. Their other stuff really isn't dosed as poorly as everyone claims (in my opinion). Even their new Deca Durabolin product (yeah, I know... everyone hates the name... get over it) is dosed 200mgs per tablet... far more than any other company I've ever seen release it. But I do agree that their prop blends like Superdrol, Dianabol, etc. are crap.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't know how they get away with that deca durabolin is a patented brand name. Unless maybe the patent has run out. I thought organon had the patent for it maybe they didn't renew it 🤔

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1-andro is pretty damn good when dosed correctly
What's considered dosed correctly? Not tryna be a smartass or anything like that just tryna see what most considered "dosed correctly".
I know I hear at 300mgs minimal to see results.My last run i used SuperMandro if i remember correctly i was using somewhere between 400-600mgs. It was pretty descent there.

Anyone ever run Test(real test)+ 1andro? I never hear anything about that combo.. I like the effects of 1andro it's pretty mild with descent results(imo)..

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What's considered dosed correctly? Not tryna be a smartass or anything like that just tryna see what most considered "dosed correctly".
I know I hear at 300mgs minimal to see results.My last run i used SuperMandro if i remember correctly i was using somewhere between 400-600mgs. It was pretty descent there.

Anyone ever run Test(real test)+ 1andro? I never hear anything about that combo.. I like the effects of 1andro it's pretty mild with descent results(imo)..
I run a combo of transdermal with oral. So an example would be 300mgs of oral (super mandro) and 200mgs ed of transdermal. So 600-800mgs I would say is the right dose. Transdermal helps with better absorption.
Also I am in trt so while I never used high test with it, I did use 200mgs/wk

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@SSJ4GOD
What were your results from the Test+1andro or did you meet your intended goals?
I'd I'll imagine it should be pretty similar to a Test/EQ cycle since the 1 Andro supposed to convert to 1Test

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
@SSJ4GOD
What were your results from the Test+1andro or did you meet your intended goals?
I'd I'll imagine it should be pretty similar to a Test/EQ cycle since the 1 Andro supposed to convert to 1Test
Just my two cents... ran a lot of both,
I find 1-andro differs from EQ... In that 1-andro will dry my knees out closer to a Masteron effect with the strength too. EQ can run longer and it's got a collagen synthesis benefit eases joints and still leans out. Increases your work capacity.. like a race horse lol. 1-andro gives some muscles) hardening too, more than EQ.. but through work EQ will just leans one out over time.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
@SSJ4GOD
I agree with the below statement as well. I find 1 andro to be a nice dry compound that increases strength decently. I honestly use it when I’m dialed in and don’t want to gain too much weight or to retain strength on a cut.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Back when Amazon was selling Olympus andros…A guy posted a review saying he was on TRT and stacked all 3. Dude posted a pic and had a lean hard vascular as hell look!

*edit I found the guys review etc. Damn, I’m good …I’ll send a screenshot to anyone that wants it…

Last edited:

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Back when Amazon was selling Olympus andros…A guy posted a review saying he was on TRT and stacked all 3. Dude posted a pic and had a lean hard vascular as hell look!

*edit I found the guys review etc. Damn, I’m good …I’ll send a screenshot to anyone that wants it…
Shoot it I'll check it out...
I like the 1andro/epiAndro combo..

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I agree with the below statement as well. I find 1 andro to be a nice dry compound that increases strength decently.
Exactly this is just what iam looking for from next cycle..
Not chasing size (of course any muscle is welcome 😁)just looking to get dryer and loosing a bit of BF with a enhanced feeling..