Hello everyone, i was thinking of stacking winstrol from hi-tech pharma and Androtest from fusion supplements .

Emmanuel06

Awards
Hello everyone, i was thinking of stacking winstrol from hi-tech pharma and Androtest from fusion supplements .
can anyone give me some advice ?

teamguy312

Awards
Please go erase the 3 duplicate threads you made. Hi-tech makes underdosed garbage, dont waste your money
Yeah, hate to admit it especially if he already bought it but god knows I bought into some hype stuff before I really spent a ton of time researching. The hi tech PH's are trash IMO and I don't like the fact that they name almost all their stuff after actual roids, I don't even want to imagine how many guys bought stuff like their superdrol or winstrol thinking it was the real deal and that simple to get when they first started out.

OP, do a straight up test cycle for like 12 weeks, throw in some cardarine maybe, have an actual PCT ready and AI stuff on hand. You'll get bigger, lose more fat, have more energy and feel great. It was hard to accept when I first started but there truly is little need for additional steroids with a good test only cycle, especially the first couple times. Some of my best results came from straight test or test/primo.

Although, the Androtest seems legit, I always wanted to try it, one of the few compounds I've heard of people dosing high and getting a good amount of test out of it, non methylated too ofc. I have no experience with it though, so maybe it's not what I think.

Last edited:

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Although, the Androtest seems legit, I always wanted to try it, one of the few compounds I've heard of people dosing high and getting a good amount of test out of it, non methylated too ofc. I have no experience with it though, so maybe it's not what I think.
If it's legit, then yes, Androtest would be a very good prohormone just like the original 4AD. My only issue is that I've read some bad reviews on Fusion products being bunk. There would be a big market for oral and TD 4AD, so if it's feasible to make then I'm not sure why more wouldn't make it.

teamguy312

Awards
can anyone give me some advice ?
I've heard plenty of good things about androtest. I've used fusion supps before from a UK order and it was properly dosed. They say on the bottle it's equivalent to something like 120mg or so of test when taking the max cap dose on the label, I'd be happy if it just supplied 80mg, it's a great non methylated compound that an be used to supplement test, add some more if you only have a 300mg/ml vial of test and if you pair it with ment or trest ace TD, it can definitely help support higher test levels for a base. Do you have any cardarine? @Smont I believe is a rep for a company called MA supps or MA labs, they have a stellar cardarine product (GW501516). I've never once regretted adding it to any cycle, only saw benefits aesthetically and on my bloodwork. Burns more fat, more energy, better workouts, lipid balancing, etc, etc.

If you insist on running the androtest with the hi tech winstrol, I'd ast least recommending getting another bottle of androtest and run it at double the max dose on the label. You'd reap more benefits from that amount of test per week than the hi tech winstrol imo, especially if you got your hands on some transdermal trestolone.

Basically, I know you may not want to hear it, but my opinion is to not run hi tech winstrol or many of the others, I’ve heard of quite a few people picking up their 1-test but it’s always a couple bottles with the effective dose being more than the serving size.

Best thing I’d recommend, straight testosterone pinning once a week for 12-16 weeks.

If you don’t want to pin, the androtest and some TD trest I’d imagine would be a sufficient enough test base to hold on to most of what you gain with proper nutrition, exercise and PCT and at that point with a sufficient enough test base, you could throw in an oral like anavar or tbol, I think everyone starting out in this way wants to do pinless at first, but then you find pretty quickly that injectable is superior is almost every way (some oral compounds provide different benefits than if they were in injectable form, superdrol comes to mind.). If you have the resources and maybe find a good deal, oral primo acetate might interest you but don’t bother. I was having to take 200mg a day with my injectable primo and didn’t notice any difference by adding it except that it shut me down harder than anything I’ve used before which I was really surprised about.

I say, 12 weeks of Test E, the first 4 weeks work your ass off and get a feel for test alone and if you really, really want to throw an oral in there, the last 6-8 weeks of the cycle, you could use anavar, it would be my choice, if you are new to it, start it around 20-30mg split into at least 3 separate doses and while you could, I didn’t notice any extra benefit past 50mg a day, 40mg was about my sweet spot but I’ve used as high as 100mg. Especially using the cardarine and keeping lipids in check. It’s not hard on the liver and neither is pinning test, but support supplements like cardio and kidneys with liver protection (TUDCA and NAC) is what I plan to do, but I’m running 7 mentabolan with TD trestolone acetate. I’m using trendione as well this next cycle but it’s obviously not a methyl. Regardless, the liver supps are a little more important than if I were using anavar or straight test. So just keep that in mind and keep your health as your number one priority. Personally if I notice just one concerning side, I stop my entire cycle. That’s just me.

Last edited:
rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Used androtest with halo a couple years back and it most certainly was not bunk

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I personally like Hi-tech but even as a person who uses and sells many of their products the winstol would NOT be recommended nor do I even sell it.

Even if the entire 50mg of "winstol" was either of the two PH's that are in there it's still no where enough.

If you want a PH from Hi-Tech stick to 1-testosterone. It is clearly labeled and dosed correctly.

Attachments

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I personally like Hi-tech but even as a person who uses and sells many of their products the winstol would NOT be recommended nor do I even sell it.

Even if the entire 50mg of "winstol" was either of the two PH's that are in there it's still no where enough.

If you want a PH from Hi-Tech stick to 1-testosterone. It is clearly labeled and dosed correctly.
That’s facts. $60 depending on sales for 60 caps of 110mg 1-andro. I’m using it for an upcoming run of 1-andro at 600mgs ed (to include transdermal application) for 8 weeks. Need to grab another bottle or so because I had a bottle of super mandro lying around as well.

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
That’s facts. $60 depending on sales for 60 caps of 110mg 1-andro. I’m using it for an upcoming run of 1-andro at 600mgs ed (to include transdermal application) for 8 weeks. Need to grab another bottle or so because I had a bottle of super mandro lying around as well.
are you experiencing any hair loss with 1-testosterone?
thanks

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Its epiandro and androstendione and it looks like each pill is 25mg of each. At bare minium i would think you need 12 caps a day (or 1 bottel per week). To get the dose of oral epiandro i like (900mg) your looking at 36 caps per day making this bottle last 2.5 days.

Maximiliaan

Awards
Why don’t you go with nano 1t as it’s straight 1T and not a ph at all like 1-DHEA?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Its epiandro and androstendione and it looks like each pill is 25mg of each. At bare minium i would think you need 12 caps a day (or 1 bottel per week). To get the dose of oral epiandro i like (900mg) your looking at 36 caps per day making this bottle last 2.5 days.
I agree, their winstrol is ****. Like I said I don't carry that one or the Primo as they simply make ZERO sense.

Emmanuel06

Awards
Nano 1T is the liquid drops from fusion supplements ? does that really work and how do you take it , just a drop on your tongue ?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mikeg313 35 and Older 18
SARMS4Sale Anabolics 10
SARMS4Sale Peptide/Research 6
Anabolics 4
Cycle Logs 7