justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rubbing baby bumper buddies bridging the ballad of bumping bumpitty.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hi-Tech Pharma presents "Trick or treat fatty! ahahah I'm ripped BIATCH!!!"

Wondering if they will eventually send out those *two bottles plus **super bonus samples** to us all soon for being so patient.

:D

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wondering if they will eventually send out those *two bottles plus **super bonus samples** to us all soon for being so patient.

:D
I am curious as to what happened. I got an email from some site saying it was fixing to be released for sale, so I wouldnt think something was wrong with the product.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I am going to inquire right now and I will get back with you all ASAP!!!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys,

I promise I did forward information on the day I said so! Sadly, I don't work at HQ to make sure these packs get sent out immediately, otherwise you would have them!! I'd be personally packing them haha. But I will look into the issue.

I apologize guys, I will find out and report back as soon as possible! You will get your item though! Please don't worry.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys,

I promise I did forward information on the day I said so! Sadly, I don't work at HQ to make sure these packs get sent out immediately, otherwise you would have them!! I'd be personally packing them haha. But I will look into the issue.

I apologize guys, I will find out and report back as soon as possible! You will get your item though! Please don't worry.
Things happen, any realistic person knows that. I for one do not hold you at fault, nor do I think anybody else here does. I was actually more concerned with there being a possible issue with the product itself.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any word? :D

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Burp. :D

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am still waiting to hear back guys, I am so sorry! I feel terrible, I hate when these sorts of things happen!! Let me see what I can find out today. I'm sorry guys!!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey winners,

Please email me. This is a different email address from before. Email me again the basic info,

Username and address. I cleared out that inbox. I need to resubmit everything.

[email protected]

Sorry to be a pain! There has been some confusion, I apologize! It has nothing to do with the product though!!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hi-Tech Pharma presents "Trick or treat fatty! ahahah I'm ripped BIATCH!!!"

Hey winners,

Please email me. This is a different email address from before. Email me again the basic info,

[email protected]

Sorry to be a pain! There has been some confusion, I apologize! It has nothing to do with the product though!!
No pain here. We always entertain ourselves, and it was a fun promotion!

Information sent!
Say, you guys don't have any swag do you? :)

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
Hey winners,

[email protected]

No need for apologies!
Info has been sent

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
I was starting to think hi-tech was putting the TRICK in trick or treat haha. Info sent

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys,

Please check your emails. I emailed all of you. If you didn't get one, tell me!!!!!!

Mike

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got it bro. Replied. Hope all is well!!

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
Email received and reply sent. Big thank you for Mike and Hi-Tech for reaching out and correcting an issue. They are a top notch company!