ERASE Your Estrogen Levels - Performance Enhancing Supplements (PES) NEW PRODUCT

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last
  1. Registered User
    goonstopher's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    North Jersey
    Age
    31
    Posts
    386
    Rep Power
    250

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Erase + PowerFULL would be a solid stack for this. Keeping estrogen in control is an important step in keeping progestin sides low...and with the addition of PowerFULL you keep the prolactin possibilities low!
    Honestly powerfull wont give anyone progestin issues... if it didn't do it to me then no one will get it. Sure it is suppose to increase GH but I am the worlds most sensitive to prolactin/progesterone and it was fine.

  2. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,600
    Rep Power
    10638574

    Quote Originally Posted by goonstopher View Post
    Honestly powerfull wont give anyone progestin issues... if it didn't do it to me then no one will get it. Sure it is suppose to increase GH but I am the worlds most sensitive to prolactin/progesterone and it was fine.
    lol-he was saying powerful will PREVENT prolactin.
  3. Registered User
    thundergod's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Bilskirnir, my stronghold in my realm of Thrudheim
    Age
    50
    Posts
    8,030
    Rep Power
    9155

    Was Thundergod happy when he finally got his ERASE in the mail yesterday?
    Did the little piggy cry "Wee-wee-wee" all the way home?

    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    thundergod's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Bilskirnir, my stronghold in my realm of Thrudheim
    Age
    50
    Posts
    8,030
    Rep Power
    9155

    Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    STARTED THIS CYCLE LAST SATURDAY

    10 WEEK BLAST CYCLE

    Test-Propionate: @100mg. EOD for the first 6 weeks.
    Test-Enanthate: @500mg. weekly for the first 6 weeks, then when the Prop is dropped I will up the Enanthate to 750mg. for the last 4 weeks.
    P-Plex (Phera): @40mg. for the first 4 to 6 weeks.
    Proviron: @50mg. nightly for the entire 10 weeks.
    ERASE: @2 caps nightly for the entire 10 weeks.

    So we're talking a little over 800mgs. of Test combined (Prop and E) for the first 6 weeks and then down to 750mgs. of Enanthate only for the last 4 weeks.

    This sweet little blast should really put this ERASE to the test!!!
    I'm already 4 days into this cycle. While I was waiting for my ERASE to arrive, I dosed 50mgs. (2 caps) of ATD nightly to keep the estro down.

    Now it's time to see how much better this ERASE is in comparison to the other AI's I have used in the past. My hopes are high.

    I dosed 3 caps of ERASE last night for a total of 75 mgs. I will adjust if necessary.

    LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  5. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,600
    Rep Power
    10638574

    Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    I'm already 4 days into this cycle. While I was waiting for my ERASE to arrive, I dosed 50mgs. (2 caps) of ATD nightly to keep the estro down.

    Now it's time to see how much better this ERASE is in comparison to the other AI's I have used in the past. My hopes are high.

    I dosed 3 caps of ERASE last night for a total of 75 mgs. I will adjust if necessary.

    LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!
    let us know how it goes tg.
  6. Registered User
    goonstopher's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    North Jersey
    Age
    31
    Posts
    386
    Rep Power
    250

    Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    I'm already 4 days into this cycle. While I was waiting for my ERASE to arrive, I dosed 50mgs. (2 caps) of ATD nightly to keep the estro down.

    Now it's time to see how much better this ERASE is in comparison to the other AI's I have used in the past. My hopes are high.

    I dosed 3 caps of ERASE last night for a total of 75 mgs. I will adjust if necessary.

    LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!
    Sounds good... Little idea I have... not sure if it will pan out... 2 in the am 1 mid day. Just incase it gets the cortisol down I am going to treat it the same way I would treat a cort blocker.
  7. Registered User
    thundergod's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Bilskirnir, my stronghold in my realm of Thrudheim
    Age
    50
    Posts
    8,030
    Rep Power
    9155

    Quote Originally Posted by goonstopher View Post
    Sounds good... Little idea I have... not sure if it will pan out... 2 in the am 1 mid day. Just incase it gets the cortisol down I am going to treat it the same way I would treat a cort blocker.
    That's interesting. As a cort-blocker, I see your point.
    With my AI's, I tend to dose them at night before bedtime. Hormone levels are highest at night. Hence the morning wood syndrome.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  8. Registered User
    goonstopher's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    North Jersey
    Age
    31
    Posts
    386
    Rep Power
    250

    Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    That's interesting. As a cort-blocker, I see your point.
    With my AI's, I tend to dose them at night before bedtime. Hormone levels are highest at night. Hence the morning wood syndrome.
    I figure any AI worth its salt will have effect for the better part of a day especially steroidal AI's because they bind to the aromatase enzyme so once that binding occurs it should last a while. Also the whole idea that hormone levels peak at night isn't really applicable once you are a couple weeks into cycle.
  9. Registered User
    thundergod's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Bilskirnir, my stronghold in my realm of Thrudheim
    Age
    50
    Posts
    8,030
    Rep Power
    9155

    Quote Originally Posted by goonstopher View Post
    I figure any AI worth its salt will have effect for the better part of a day especially steroidal AI's because they bind to the aromatase enzyme so once that binding occurs it should last a while. Also the whole idea that hormone levels peak at night isn't really applicable once you are a couple weeks into cycle.
    True. Most AI's have a long half-life. It's just the way I'm used to dosing them. Nights.

    But about the hormone levels, I still feel that even on cycle, they seem to peak around 5:00 A.M. That's when the petrified wood occurs.

    Science can say one thing on paper, but it's still preferable to listen to your body.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  10. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,083
    Rep Power
    3183232

    Quote Originally Posted by goonstopher View Post
    Sounds good... Little idea I have... not sure if it will pan out... 2 in the am 1 mid day. Just incase it gets the cortisol down I am going to treat it the same way I would treat a cort blocker.
    Yup thats what I have been recommending
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  11. Registered User
    goonstopher's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    North Jersey
    Age
    31
    Posts
    386
    Rep Power
    250

    Also incase anyone was confused by what I said with using this in PCT. I still think it's not best in week 1 or 2, thats SERM teritory but week 3 on it should be great and if the cortisol blocking side pans out then it will also be a 2 for 1 money saver. Aromasin, another steroidal AI has been shown to be great in PCT so this one could very well be the same.
  12. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,600
    Rep Power
    10638574

    Quote Originally Posted by goonstopher View Post
    Also incase anyone was confused by what I said with using this in PCT. I still think it's not best in week 1 or 2, thats SERM teritory but week 3 on it should be great and if the cortisol blocking side pans out then it will also be a 2 for 1 money saver. Aromasin, another steroidal AI has been shown to be great in PCT so this one could very well be the same.
    i have been on erase for 5 days now-been on trt at 200mg test cyp weekly since 8/28/09, i have a full panel blood test coming in 15 days. will post up results.
  13. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,083
    Rep Power
    3183232

    Quote Originally Posted by goonstopher View Post
    Also incase anyone was confused by what I said with using this in PCT. I still think it's not best in week 1 or 2, thats SERM teritory but week 3 on it should be great and if the cortisol blocking side pans out then it will also be a 2 for 1 money saver. Aromasin, another steroidal AI has been shown to be great in PCT so this one could very well be the same.
    yup!

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i have been on erase for 5 days now-been on trt at 200mg test cyp weekly since 8/28/09, i have a full panel blood test coming in 15 days. will post up results.
    Excited to hear the results
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  14. Registered User
    thundergod's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Bilskirnir, my stronghold in my realm of Thrudheim
    Age
    50
    Posts
    8,030
    Rep Power
    9155

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i have been on erase for 5 days now-been on trt at 200mg test cyp weekly since 8/28/09, i have a full panel blood test coming in 15 days. will post up results.
    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Excited to hear the results
    Day 4 for me. I feel like this has a diuretic effect on me. I'm shedding water like mad!! Looking leaner for sure.

    I'll be VERY interested to see those blood results as well bigt.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  15. Registered User
    FadeIntoBig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    73

    Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Day 4 for me. I feel like this has a diuretic effect on me. I'm shedding water like mad!! Looking leaner for sure.

    I'll be VERY interested to see those blood results as well bigt.
    Sounds pretty promising - IIRC you started out on ATD and then switched to 75mg/day Erase and are _now_ dropping water weight (even after the ATD)?

    It's been a week on 25mg AM / 25mg PM (no cycle, just Erase) for me and have not noticed anything subjective really, but have blood work taken next Monday. That will be after 2 weeks. If both LH and T have gone up an appreciable amount for me like it does with low-dose TD Formestane (50mg AM / 50mg PM) then I call this compound a win.
  16. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,600
    Rep Power
    10638574

    Quote Originally Posted by FadeIntoBig View Post
    Sounds pretty promising - IIRC you started out on ATD and then switched to 75mg/day Erase and are _now_ dropping water weight (even after the ATD)?

    It's been a week on 25mg AM / 25mg PM (no cycle, just Erase) for me and have not noticed anything subjective really, but have blood work taken next Monday. That will be after 2 weeks. If both LH and T have gone up an appreciable amount for me like it does with low-dose TD Formestane (50mg AM / 50mg PM) then I call this compound a win.
    are you getting bloods done for a routine checkup?
  17. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,083
    Rep Power
    3183232

    Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Day 4 for me. I feel like this has a diuretic effect on me. I'm shedding water like mad!! Looking leaner for sure.

    I'll be VERY interested to see those blood results as well bigt.
    Nice!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  18. Registered User
    FadeIntoBig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    73

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    are you getting bloods done for a routine checkup?
    Not really. I pretty much do my own @ privatemdlabs . com. Interested in a mild (but still effective) and safe AI I can take over the long haul. I have Type II Diabetes which has apparently put my aromatase activity into high gear, which in turn is suppressing T. It's still generally in normal ranges, and the T2D controlled with diet alone, but I want to improve things. The goal is to lose enough fat w/ the help of an AI, diet and maybe some other supps so I don't need to worry about aromatase.

    I have a baseline the morning b4 taking the first dose of Erase so the blood work at 2 weeks should give me pretty good feedback. TD Form worked well for me - I have several sets of blood work demonstrating that. The probs with Form are the long-term availability, and I don't like transdermals.
  19. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,600
    Rep Power
    10638574

    Quote Originally Posted by FadeIntoBig View Post
    Not really. I pretty much do my own @ privatemdlabs . com. Interested in a mild (but still effective) and safe AI I can take over the long haul. I have Type II Diabetes which has apparently put my aromatase activity into high gear, which in turn is suppressing T. It's still generally in normal ranges, and the T2D controlled with diet alone, but I want to improve things. The goal is to lose enough fat w/ the help of an AI, diet and maybe some other supps so I don't need to worry about aromatase.

    I have a baseline the morning b4 taking the first dose of Erase so the blood work at 2 weeks should give me pretty good feedback. TD Form worked well for me - I have several sets of blood work demonstrating that. The probs with Form are the long-term availability, and I don't like transdermals.
    very nice, i hope this works out for you.

    btw-have you thought about adding at-2? on paper at-2/erase look very complimentary. i have had some amazing results with at-2 and since adding erase effects are even better.


    good luck to you!!!
  20. Registered User
    FadeIntoBig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    73

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    very nice, i hope this works out for you.

    btw-have you thought about adding at-2? on paper at-2/erase look very complimentary. i have had some amazing results with at-2 and since adding erase effects are even better.

    good luck to you!!!
    Thanks!

    I've actually bought an at-2/erase stack b/c of the great price and the reviews of at-2. Not taking at-2 at this time however, I don't want to potentially skew the results until I see what Erase can do.

    I put the cart b4 the horse here a bit... I didn't familiarize myself with any of the ingredients of at-2 yet still bought enough for an 8 week cycle based on the reviews.. Is there anything I need to be wary of? Any chance of inducing hypothyroidism or anything like that with it?
  21. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,600
    Rep Power
    10638574

    Quote Originally Posted by FadeIntoBig View Post
    Thanks!

    I've actually bought an at-2/erase stack b/c of the great price and the reviews of at-2. Not taking at-2 at this time however, I don't want to potentially skew the results until I see what Erase can do.

    I put the cart b4 the horse here a bit... I didn't familiarize myself with any of the ingredients of at-2 yet still bought enough for an 8 week cycle based on the reviews.. Is there anything I need to be wary of? Any chance of inducing hypothyroidism or anything like that with it?
    this is my 3 time using at-2 and have not had any bad effects when stopping it. i know this-it really works well. for your goals i think at-2/erase would help a lot.

    remember-fat loss usually results in more testosterone! but i bet you already knew that.
  22. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,083
    Rep Power
    3183232

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    this is my 3 time using at-2 and have not had any bad effects when stopping it. i know this-it really works well. for your goals i think at-2/erase would help a lot.

    remember-fat loss usually results in more testosterone! but i bet you already knew that.
    And lowered estrogen decreases fat storage!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  23. Registered User
    FadeIntoBig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    73

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    this is my 3 time using at-2 and have not had any bad effects when stopping it. i know this-it really works well. for your goals i think at-2/erase would help a lot.

    remember-fat loss usually results in more testosterone! but i bet you already knew that.
    Exactly why the goal is to reduce fat. I've gotta be <= 15% BF right now so it's not too bad but whatever is wrong with my glucose metabolism seems to make me even more susceptible to aromatase over-expression.

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    And lowered estrogen decreases fat storage!
    Yep, actually my primary reason for the AI - I hit a wall loosing fat while retaining strength so I'm trying to break the "viscous cycle" between E and adipose.

    Natty you have any blood work u can point to yet? I guess I'll see in a week but I'm impatient and am not sure about the dosage (right now a conservative 25mg AM and PM).
  24. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,083
    Rep Power
    3183232

    Quote Originally Posted by FadeIntoBig View Post
    Exactly why the goal is to reduce fat. I've gotta be <= 15% BF right now so it's not too bad but whatever is wrong with my glucose metabolism seems to make me even more susceptible to aromatase over-expression.



    Yep, actually my primary reason for the AI - I hit a wall loosing fat while retaining strength so I'm trying to break the "viscous cycle" between E and adipose.

    Natty you have any blood work u can point to yet? I guess I'll see in a week but I'm impatient and am not sure about the dosage (right now a conservative 25mg AM and PM).
    No specific bloodwork yet, but I am sure some users will get some. You will feel it working...trust me
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  25. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,600
    Rep Power
    10638574

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    No specific bloodwork yet, but I am sure some users will get some. You will feel it working...trust me
    besides the leaning effect it is having, my skin is getting oily. esp forehead and nose, geez-i hope i don't get zits, lol.
  26. Registered User
    goonstopher's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    North Jersey
    Age
    31
    Posts
    386
    Rep Power
    250

    I know my log is way overly detailed but I do really think this stuff is holding its own compared to aromasin. I'd love to be able to get blood work to see how it effects lipids though.
  27. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,083
    Rep Power
    3183232

    Quote Originally Posted by goonstopher View Post
    I know my log is way overly detailed but I do really think this stuff is holding its own compared to aromasin. I'd love to be able to get blood work to see how it effects lipids though.
    Usually it is the non-steroidal AI's like arimidex and letro that cause the lipid issues...but I agree!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  28. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Rep Power
    57348

    Just received some myself to use here starting tomorrow. I can't wait to really put this to the test with my fall bulk cycle coming up.




    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  29. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Delta Force's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,791
    Rep Power
    237105

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Just received some myself to use here starting tomorrow. I can't wait to really put this to the test with my fall bulk cycle coming up.




    -John
    Glad to hear that John... can't wait for the feedback!
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  30. Registered User
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    land of the boring
    Posts
    5,405
    Rep Power
    489898

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Usually it is the non-steroidal AI's like arimidex and letro that cause the lipid issues...but I agree!
    Agreed, which is why I suggest either low dose formastanozol, Erase, or aromasin, nothing else...
    doing my own thang!
  31. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Rep Power
    57348

    Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    Glad to hear that John... can't wait for the feedback!
    Absolutely. I'm looking forward to this.




    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  32. Registered User
    thundergod's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Bilskirnir, my stronghold in my realm of Thrudheim
    Age
    50
    Posts
    8,030
    Rep Power
    9155

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Just received some myself to use here starting tomorrow. I can't wait to really put this to the test with my fall bulk cycle coming up.




    -John
    I'm fairly certain that you will enjoy the ERASE big John.

    I've been running ERASE @3 caps per day for almost 2 weeks now and seeing definite results.

    Running a fairly wet injectable and oral cycle at the moment myself. And this ERASE has kept water-bloat to an almost non-existent level. Sub-Q fat is slowly disappearing before my very eyes. Muscles have taken on a rock-hard granite look to them in the last week. Veins are bulging out in bold relief.

    Estro levels are surely low at the moment. I had some measurable joint pain last week, but quickly remedied that situation by upping the fish oil intake. Taking 12 grams per day now and will up it again if needed. I have no qualms whatsoever with taking up to 20 grams of fish oil per day if I feel it's necessary. I also suggest upping the water (H20) while on this compound as I feel it has a distinct diuretic effect on the user.

    But everything so far with this ERASE has been VERY positive!!!
    It's doing what it's supposed to do. And that is so rare these days with supplements.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  33. Registered User
    thundergod's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Bilskirnir, my stronghold in my realm of Thrudheim
    Age
    50
    Posts
    8,030
    Rep Power
    9155

    You guys really need to jump on this combo deal here at NP. "Sweet" doesn't even begin to describe it!!!


    Erase + Titanium Stack (1 + 1 Units) $32.99
    - 5.0 out of 5 stars

    Erase + Titanium Stack: Extreme Performance & Testosterone Enhancement! For a LIMITED TIME ONLY, Buy Together & SAVE BIG BUCKS! Each Stack Includes the Following: 1X NEW Erase (90 caps) 1X NEW Titanium (60 caps) Erase: Potent Estrogen Destroyer! ERASE is a powerful supplement that may: ERASE ESTROGEN ERASE CORTISOL...
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  34. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,600
    Rep Power
    10638574

    Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    You guys really need to jump on this combo deal here at NP. "Sweet" doesn't even begin to describe it!!!


    Erase + Titanium Stack (1 + 1 Units) $32.99
    - 5.0 out of 5 stars

    Erase + Titanium Stack: Extreme Performance & Testosterone Enhancement! For a LIMITED TIME ONLY, Buy Together & SAVE BIG BUCKS! Each Stack Includes the Following: 1X NEW Erase (90 caps) 1X NEW Titanium (60 caps) Erase: Potent Estrogen Destroyer! ERASE is a powerful supplement that may: ERASE ESTROGEN ERASE CORTISOL...
    damn....
  35. Registered User
    FadeIntoBig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    73

    Bloodwork Results.


    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    No specific bloodwork yet, but I am sure some users will get some. You will feel it working...trust me
    Cliffs: PES Erase looks to be an effective AI. TT, LH and FSH increased and E2 decreased.

    9/13/2010 8:01 AM (Before starting PES Erase):
    TT: 299 [280 - 800 ng/dL]
    E2: 24.7 [7.6 - 42.6 pg/mL]
    LH: 1.6 [1.7 - 8.6 mIU/mL]
    FSH: 2.0 [1.5 - 12.4 mIU/mL]

    9/27/2010 8:38 AM (2 wks PES Erase 25mg bid):
    TT: 354 [280 - 800 ng/dL]
    E2: 17.7 [7.6 - 42.6 pg/mL]
    LH: 3.0 [1.7 - 8.6 mIU/mL]
    FSH: 2.5 [1.5 - 12.4 mIU/mL]

    These results aren't all that spectacular but taken in total I can confidently say Erase works as advertised for me.. LH and FSH are both above baseline, and the TT to E2 ratio is almost doubled.

    TT and E2 for both of these blood draws are below my normal baseline; only 4 hours of sleep before the first draw and a cold/sinus infection over the past week. Avg over 9 months and 3 baseline blood draws for TT and E2 are 380 ng/dL and 35 pg/mL respectively.

    I'm planning on continuing 25mg bid and looking forward to seeing the results in another 2 weeks. Hopefully I'll be back to normal sleep and over this cold by then.
  36. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,083
    Rep Power
    3183232

    Quote Originally Posted by FadeIntoBig View Post
    Cliffs: PES Erase looks to be an effective AI. TT, LH and FSH increased and E2 decreased.

    9/13/2010 8:01 AM (Before starting PES Erase):
    TT: 299 [280 - 800 ng/dL]
    E2: 24.7 [7.6 - 42.6 pg/mL]
    LH: 1.6 [1.7 - 8.6 mIU/mL]
    FSH: 2.0 [1.5 - 12.4 mIU/mL]

    9/27/2010 8:38 AM (2 wks PES Erase 25mg bid):
    TT: 354 [280 - 800 ng/dL]
    E2: 17.7 [7.6 - 42.6 pg/mL]
    LH: 3.0 [1.7 - 8.6 mIU/mL]
    FSH: 2.5 [1.5 - 12.4 mIU/mL]

    These results aren't all that spectacular but taken in total I can confidently say Erase works as advertised for me.. LH and FSH are both above baseline, and the TT to E2 ratio is almost doubled.

    TT and E2 for both of these blood draws are below my normal baseline; only 4 hours of sleep before the first draw and a cold/sinus infection over the past week. Avg over 9 months and 3 baseline blood draws for TT and E2 are 380 ng/dL and 35 pg/mL respectively.

    I'm planning on continuing 25mg bid and looking forward to seeing the results in another 2 weeks. Hopefully I'll be back to normal sleep and over this cold by then.
    Very nice!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  37. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,397
    Rep Power
    700725

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Very nice!

    That is exactly what I would expect from 25mg
    I have been cruising at 1 cap per day as well, and loving it.
    The Historic PES Legend
  38. Handsome and intelligent
    Board Sponsor
    Robboe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Schivatzia
    Posts
    4,927
    Rep Power
    8378

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Very nice!

    That is exactly what I would expect from 25mg
    Does 'bid' not mean bi-daily?
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  39. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,397
    Rep Power
    700725

    Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    Does 'bid' not mean bi-daily?
    Yup... you are right.. i read it as bid = run.
    The Historic PES Legend
  40. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,083
    Rep Power
    3183232

    Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    Does 'bid' not mean bi-daily?
    Yup just caught that
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-20-2010, 10:28 PM
  2. Welcome Performance Enhancing Supplements
    By Dwight Schrute in forum PES
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 05-08-2010, 12:49 PM
  3. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 04-16-2010, 04:31 PM
  4. ALPHA-T2 by Performance Enhancing Supplements
    By nattydisaster in forum PES
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-02-2010, 12:20 PM
  5. Please welcome Performance Enhancing Supplements (PES) to AM!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 08:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in