ERASE Your Estrogen Levels - Performance Enhancing Supplements (PES) NEW PRODUCT

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
This is more of an appetizer instead of a teaser :cool:

ERASE TEASER

Erase is a POTENT aromatase inhibitor. Here I will post some teasers in question and answer format, just to keep you guys on the edge of your seat.

Is Erase better than Formestane at inhibiting aromatase? Yes.

Do Erase's ingredients convert to estrogen or act as a phytoestrogen itself like other aromatase inhibitors? No.

Will Erase's ingredients bind to the androgen receptor and compete with Testosterone like ATD does? No.

Is Erase itself suppressive to HPTA like ATD, Formestane, and 6-Bromo? No.

Is Erase expensive? One bottle will provide a 6 week supply at a normal dose, 8 week at a mild dose, 4 weeks at a maximum dose. One bottle will be very affordable.

How do I know my dose? Your dose will depend on how much excess estrogen you think you have, and how much you want to lower it. One taking no aromatizing compounds will benefit from 1-2 caps a day, while those take an aromatizing compound will want to take 2-3 caps per day (or 4 if you just look like the Michelin man).

Does Erase contain natural ingredients? Erase is a natural DSHEA compliant supplement.

We will give a little more info each day. I dont want to get everyone excited until this stuff is literally in transit to stores! We are hoping to have this shipped out by Friday to stores.

Hope the teaser was a pleaser!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
subbed for updates

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Is this product going to be in pill, or powder, form?

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
it all sounds very good-will it have any effect on cortisol???
So (Not to sound like a new guy but).... cortisol what does it do and is it good or bad to have? I just never really asked this questions.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So (Not to sound like a new guy but).... cortisol what does it do and is it good or bad to have? I just never really asked this questions.
Cortisol is a steroid hormone released by stress, particularly after exercise. Long story short, high cortisol levels may inhibit your ability to gain lean body mass and also will cause you to hold water. There is a ton more to it but that is all of my knowledge about it. It also tends to spike after DS/AAS/PH cycles hence the use of products like Suppress C and Lean Xtreme during PCT.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Cortisol is a steroid hormone released by stress, particularly after exercise. Long story short, high cortisol levels may inhibit your ability to gain lean body mass and also will cause you to hold water. There is a ton more to it but that is all of my knowledge about it. It also tends to spike after DS/AAS/PH cycles hence the use of products like Suppress C and Lean Xtreme during PCT.
mostly high level of cortisol will effect test production, but your answer is good.:bigok:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Basically cortisol bad and test good :D
good analysis in its the most simple way, cortisol will counter attack your test levels ERASE in the other hand will combat cortisol and raise your test

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cortisol is basically a catabilic hormone released by your body to fight anabolic compounds, including prohormones one might be taking, or even someone who has elevated Test levels

Keeping cortisol under control is important for getting the most out of a test boosting supplement or prohormone

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
HMMMM You have my interest peaked.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
So I guess this has been my major problem with me. I do a good run with a fat burner and good diet. And as soon as my Fat Burner is done I start to gain even tho I really don't change my diet?

Basically cortisol bad and test good :D
True

good analysis in its the most simple way, cortisol will counter attack your test levels ERASE in the other hand will combat cortisol and raise your test
Would love to see how it works for me.

Cortisol is basically a catabilic hormone released by your body to fight anabolic compounds, including prohormones one might be taking, or even someone who has elevated Test levels

Keeping cortisol under control is important for getting the most out of a test boosting supplement or prohormone
Is it going to have any effect libido or any other sides?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed.

Interested. Curious. And waiting........:ponder:

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
Looks like I will be logging this as well...

I think everyone will be interested in (possibly appalled by) how often I screw around with my diet haha.

Superpippo

Superpippo

Awards
  • Established
ERASE contains one simple yet very potent and intricate compound; a natural ingredient called Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Will Erase require tapering? Also, is there any reason to worry about Estrogen rebound?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
a dhea meabolite?
A very powerful 7-oxo-dhea metabolite. The fact it is a far metabolite of DHEA should not make it less attractive, but rather more attractive.

Will Erase require tapering? Also, is there any reason to worry about Estrogen rebound?
I have never been a fan of tapering any AI when I am just using it for general test booster/estrogen reduction.

If someone were to use it in a PCT though, they would want to taper it.

Since it cannot convert to estrogen or an estrogen compound itself and does not suppress HPTA in any way, no reason to expect estrogen rebound

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Trying to keep things simple, effective and on the cheap. I personally hate kitchen sink supps.
wish more company's felt that way!!!

no prop blends-i respect the hell out of that!!!:bigok: