ERASE Your Estrogen Levels - Performance Enhancing Supplements (PES) NEW PRODUCT

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
Erase + PowerFULL would be a solid stack for this. Keeping estrogen in control is an important step in keeping progestin sides low...and with the addition of PowerFULL you keep the prolactin possibilities low!
Honestly powerfull wont give anyone progestin issues... if it didn't do it to me then no one will get it. Sure it is suppose to increase GH but I am the worlds most sensitive to prolactin/progesterone and it was fine.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Honestly powerfull wont give anyone progestin issues... if it didn't do it to me then no one will get it. Sure it is suppose to increase GH but I am the worlds most sensitive to prolactin/progesterone and it was fine.
lol-he was saying powerful will PREVENT prolactin.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was Thundergod happy when he finally got his ERASE in the mail yesterday?
Did the little piggy cry "Wee-wee-wee" all the way home?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
STARTED THIS CYCLE LAST SATURDAY

10 WEEK BLAST CYCLE

Test-Propionate: @100mg. EOD for the first 6 weeks.
Test-Enanthate: @500mg. weekly for the first 6 weeks, then when the Prop is dropped I will up the Enanthate to 750mg. for the last 4 weeks.
P-Plex (Phera): @40mg. for the first 4 to 6 weeks.
Proviron: @50mg. nightly for the entire 10 weeks.
ERASE: @2 caps nightly for the entire 10 weeks.

So we're talking a little over 800mgs. of Test combined (Prop and E) for the first 6 weeks and then down to 750mgs. of Enanthate only for the last 4 weeks.

This sweet little blast should really put this ERASE to the test!!!:study:
I'm already 4 days into this cycle. While I was waiting for my ERASE to arrive, I dosed 50mgs. (2 caps) of ATD nightly to keep the estro down.

Now it's time to see how much better this ERASE is in comparison to the other AI's I have used in the past. My hopes are high.

I dosed 3 caps of ERASE last night for a total of 75 mgs. I will adjust if necessary.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!:head:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm already 4 days into this cycle. While I was waiting for my ERASE to arrive, I dosed 50mgs. (2 caps) of ATD nightly to keep the estro down.

Now it's time to see how much better this ERASE is in comparison to the other AI's I have used in the past. My hopes are high.

I dosed 3 caps of ERASE last night for a total of 75 mgs. I will adjust if necessary.

let us know how it goes tg.

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established

Sounds good... Little idea I have... not sure if it will pan out... 2 in the am 1 mid day. Just incase it gets the cortisol down I am going to treat it the same way I would treat a cort blocker.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good... Little idea I have... not sure if it will pan out... 2 in the am 1 mid day. Just incase it gets the cortisol down I am going to treat it the same way I would treat a cort blocker.
That's interesting. As a cort-blocker, I see your point.
With my AI's, I tend to dose them at night before bedtime. Hormone levels are highest at night. Hence the morning wood syndrome.

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
That's interesting. As a cort-blocker, I see your point.
With my AI's, I tend to dose them at night before bedtime. Hormone levels are highest at night. Hence the morning wood syndrome.
I figure any AI worth its salt will have effect for the better part of a day especially steroidal AI's because they bind to the aromatase enzyme so once that binding occurs it should last a while. Also the whole idea that hormone levels peak at night isn't really applicable once you are a couple weeks into cycle.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I figure any AI worth its salt will have effect for the better part of a day especially steroidal AI's because they bind to the aromatase enzyme so once that binding occurs it should last a while. Also the whole idea that hormone levels peak at night isn't really applicable once you are a couple weeks into cycle.
True. Most AI's have a long half-life. It's just the way I'm used to dosing them. Nights.

But about the hormone levels, I still feel that even on cycle, they seem to peak around 5:00 A.M. That's when the petrified wood occurs.

Science can say one thing on paper, but it's still preferable to listen to your body.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup thats what I have been recommending

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
Also incase anyone was confused by what I said with using this in PCT. I still think it's not best in week 1 or 2, thats SERM teritory but week 3 on it should be great and if the cortisol blocking side pans out then it will also be a 2 for 1 money saver. Aromasin, another steroidal AI has been shown to be great in PCT so this one could very well be the same.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Also incase anyone was confused by what I said with using this in PCT. I still think it's not best in week 1 or 2, thats SERM teritory but week 3 on it should be great and if the cortisol blocking side pans out then it will also be a 2 for 1 money saver. Aromasin, another steroidal AI has been shown to be great in PCT so this one could very well be the same.
i have been on erase for 5 days now-been on trt at 200mg test cyp weekly since 8/28/09, i have a full panel blood test coming in 15 days. will post up results.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yup!

i have been on erase for 5 days now-been on trt at 200mg test cyp weekly since 8/28/09, i have a full panel blood test coming in 15 days. will post up results.
Excited to hear the results

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excited to hear the results
Day 4 for me. I feel like this has a diuretic effect on me. I'm shedding water like mad!! Looking leaner for sure.

I'll be VERY interested to see those blood results as well bigt.

FadeIntoBig

Awards
Day 4 for me. I feel like this has a diuretic effect on me. I'm shedding water like mad!! Looking leaner for sure.

I'll be VERY interested to see those blood results as well bigt.
Sounds pretty promising - IIRC you started out on ATD and then switched to 75mg/day Erase and are _now_ dropping water weight (even after the ATD)?

It's been a week on 25mg AM / 25mg PM (no cycle, just Erase) for me and have not noticed anything subjective really, but have blood work taken next Monday. That will be after 2 weeks. If both LH and T have gone up an appreciable amount for me like it does with low-dose TD Formestane (50mg AM / 50mg PM) then I call this compound a win.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sounds pretty promising - IIRC you started out on ATD and then switched to 75mg/day Erase and are _now_ dropping water weight (even after the ATD)?

It's been a week on 25mg AM / 25mg PM (no cycle, just Erase) for me and have not noticed anything subjective really, but have blood work taken next Monday. That will be after 2 weeks. If both LH and T have gone up an appreciable amount for me like it does with low-dose TD Formestane (50mg AM / 50mg PM) then I call this compound a win.
are you getting bloods done for a routine checkup?

FadeIntoBig

Awards
are you getting bloods done for a routine checkup?
Not really. I pretty much do my own @ privatemdlabs . com. Interested in a mild (but still effective) and safe AI I can take over the long haul. I have Type II Diabetes which has apparently put my aromatase activity into high gear, which in turn is suppressing T. It's still generally in normal ranges, and the T2D controlled with diet alone, but I want to improve things. The goal is to lose enough fat w/ the help of an AI, diet and maybe some other supps so I don't need to worry about aromatase.

I have a baseline the morning b4 taking the first dose of Erase so the blood work at 2 weeks should give me pretty good feedback. TD Form worked well for me - I have several sets of blood work demonstrating that. The probs with Form are the long-term availability, and I don't like transdermals.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not really. I pretty much do my own @ privatemdlabs . com. Interested in a mild (but still effective) and safe AI I can take over the long haul. I have Type II Diabetes which has apparently put my aromatase activity into high gear, which in turn is suppressing T. It's still generally in normal ranges, and the T2D controlled with diet alone, but I want to improve things. The goal is to lose enough fat w/ the help of an AI, diet and maybe some other supps so I don't need to worry about aromatase.

I have a baseline the morning b4 taking the first dose of Erase so the blood work at 2 weeks should give me pretty good feedback. TD Form worked well for me - I have several sets of blood work demonstrating that. The probs with Form are the long-term availability, and I don't like transdermals.
very nice, i hope this works out for you.

btw-have you thought about adding at-2? on paper at-2/erase look very complimentary. i have had some amazing results with at-2 and since adding erase effects are even better.

good luck to you!!!

FadeIntoBig

Awards
very nice, i hope this works out for you.

btw-have you thought about adding at-2? on paper at-2/erase look very complimentary. i have had some amazing results with at-2 and since adding erase effects are even better.

good luck to you!!!
Thanks!

I've actually bought an at-2/erase stack b/c of the great price and the reviews of at-2. Not taking at-2 at this time however, I don't want to potentially skew the results until I see what Erase can do.

I put the cart b4 the horse here a bit... I didn't familiarize myself with any of the ingredients of at-2 yet still bought enough for an 8 week cycle based on the reviews.. Is there anything I need to be wary of? Any chance of inducing hypothyroidism or anything like that with it?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks!

I've actually bought an at-2/erase stack b/c of the great price and the reviews of at-2. Not taking at-2 at this time however, I don't want to potentially skew the results until I see what Erase can do.

I put the cart b4 the horse here a bit... I didn't familiarize myself with any of the ingredients of at-2 yet still bought enough for an 8 week cycle based on the reviews.. Is there anything I need to be wary of? Any chance of inducing hypothyroidism or anything like that with it?
this is my 3 time using at-2 and have not had any bad effects when stopping it. i know this-it really works well. for your goals i think at-2/erase would help a lot.

remember-fat loss usually results in more testosterone! but i bet you already knew that.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is my 3 time using at-2 and have not had any bad effects when stopping it. i know this-it really works well. for your goals i think at-2/erase would help a lot.

remember-fat loss usually results in more testosterone! but i bet you already knew that.
And lowered estrogen decreases fat storage!

FadeIntoBig

Awards

Exactly why the goal is to reduce fat. I've gotta be <= 15% BF right now so it's not too bad but whatever is wrong with my glucose metabolism seems to make me even more susceptible to aromatase over-expression.

And lowered estrogen decreases fat storage!
Yep, actually my primary reason for the AI - I hit a wall loosing fat while retaining strength so I'm trying to break the "viscous cycle" between E and adipose.

Natty you have any blood work u can point to yet? I guess I'll see in a week but I'm impatient and am not sure about the dosage (right now a conservative 25mg AM and PM).

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exactly why the goal is to reduce fat. I've gotta be <= 15% BF right now so it's not too bad but whatever is wrong with my glucose metabolism seems to make me even more susceptible to aromatase over-expression.

Yep, actually my primary reason for the AI - I hit a wall loosing fat while retaining strength so I'm trying to break the "viscous cycle" between E and adipose.

Natty you have any blood work u can point to yet? I guess I'll see in a week but I'm impatient and am not sure about the dosage (right now a conservative 25mg AM and PM).
No specific bloodwork yet, but I am sure some users will get some. You will feel it working...trust me

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No specific bloodwork yet, but I am sure some users will get some. You will feel it working...trust me
besides the leaning effect it is having, my skin is getting oily. esp forehead and nose, geez-i hope i don't get zits, lol.

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
I know my log is way overly detailed but I do really think this stuff is holding its own compared to aromasin. I'd love to be able to get blood work to see how it effects lipids though.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know my log is way overly detailed but I do really think this stuff is holding its own compared to aromasin. I'd love to be able to get blood work to see how it effects lipids though.
Usually it is the non-steroidal AI's like arimidex and letro that cause the lipid issues...but I agree!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just received some myself to use here starting tomorrow. I can't wait to really put this to the test with my fall bulk cycle coming up. :D

-John

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Just received some myself to use here starting tomorrow. I can't wait to really put this to the test with my fall bulk cycle coming up. :D

-John
Glad to hear that John... can't wait for the feedback! ;)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Usually it is the non-steroidal AI's like arimidex and letro that cause the lipid issues...but I agree!
Agreed, which is why I suggest either low dose formastanozol, Erase, or aromasin, nothing else...

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

-John
I'm fairly certain that you will enjoy the ERASE big John.

I've been running ERASE @3 caps per day for almost 2 weeks now and seeing definite results.

Running a fairly wet injectable and oral cycle at the moment myself. And this ERASE has kept water-bloat to an almost non-existent level. Sub-Q fat is slowly disappearing before my very eyes. Muscles have taken on a rock-hard granite look to them in the last week. Veins are bulging out in bold relief.

Estro levels are surely low at the moment. I had some measurable joint pain last week, but quickly remedied that situation by upping the fish oil intake. Taking 12 grams per day now and will up it again if needed. I have no qualms whatsoever with taking up to 20 grams of fish oil per day if I feel it's necessary. I also suggest upping the water (H20) while on this compound as I feel it has a distinct diuretic effect on the user.

But everything so far with this ERASE has been VERY positive!!!
It's doing what it's supposed to do. And that is so rare these days with supplements. :thumbsup:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys really need to jump on this combo deal here at NP. "Sweet" doesn't even begin to describe it!!! :woohoo:

Erase + Titanium Stack (1 + 1 Units) $32.99
- 5.0 out of 5 stars

Erase + Titanium Stack: Extreme Performance & Testosterone Enhancement! For a LIMITED TIME ONLY, Buy Together & SAVE BIG BUCKS! Each Stack Includes the Following: 1X NEW Erase (90 caps) 1X NEW Titanium (60 caps) Erase: Potent Estrogen Destroyer! ERASE is a powerful supplement that may: ERASE ESTROGEN ERASE CORTISOL...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You guys really need to jump on this combo deal here at NP. "Sweet" doesn't even begin to describe it!!! :woohoo:

Erase + Titanium Stack (1 + 1 Units) $32.99
- 5.0 out of 5 stars

Erase + Titanium Stack: Extreme Performance & Testosterone Enhancement! For a LIMITED TIME ONLY, Buy Together & SAVE BIG BUCKS! Each Stack Includes the Following: 1X NEW Erase (90 caps) 1X NEW Titanium (60 caps) Erase: Potent Estrogen Destroyer! ERASE is a powerful supplement that may: ERASE ESTROGEN ERASE CORTISOL...
damn....:bling:

FadeIntoBig

Awards
Bloodwork Results.

Cliffs: PES Erase looks to be an effective AI. TT, LH and FSH increased and E2 decreased.

9/13/2010 8:01 AM (Before starting PES Erase):
TT: 299 [280 - 800 ng/dL]
E2: 24.7 [7.6 - 42.6 pg/mL]
LH: 1.6 [1.7 - 8.6 mIU/mL]
FSH: 2.0 [1.5 - 12.4 mIU/mL]

9/27/2010 8:38 AM (2 wks PES Erase 25mg bid):
TT: 354 [280 - 800 ng/dL]
E2: 17.7 [7.6 - 42.6 pg/mL]
LH: 3.0 [1.7 - 8.6 mIU/mL]
FSH: 2.5 [1.5 - 12.4 mIU/mL]

These results aren't all that spectacular but taken in total I can confidently say Erase works as advertised for me.. LH and FSH are both above baseline, and the TT to E2 ratio is almost doubled.

TT and E2 for both of these blood draws are below my normal baseline; only 4 hours of sleep before the first draw and a cold/sinus infection over the past week. Avg over 9 months and 3 baseline blood draws for TT and E2 are 380 ng/dL and 35 pg/mL respectively.

I'm planning on continuing 25mg bid and looking forward to seeing the results in another 2 weeks. Hopefully I'll be back to normal sleep and over this cold by then.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cliffs: PES Erase looks to be an effective AI. TT, LH and FSH increased and E2 decreased.

9/13/2010 8:01 AM (Before starting PES Erase):
TT: 299 [280 - 800 ng/dL]
E2: 24.7 [7.6 - 42.6 pg/mL]
LH: 1.6 [1.7 - 8.6 mIU/mL]
FSH: 2.0 [1.5 - 12.4 mIU/mL]

9/27/2010 8:38 AM (2 wks PES Erase 25mg bid):
TT: 354 [280 - 800 ng/dL]
E2: 17.7 [7.6 - 42.6 pg/mL]
LH: 3.0 [1.7 - 8.6 mIU/mL]
FSH: 2.5 [1.5 - 12.4 mIU/mL]

These results aren't all that spectacular but taken in total I can confidently say Erase works as advertised for me.. LH and FSH are both above baseline, and the TT to E2 ratio is almost doubled.

TT and E2 for both of these blood draws are below my normal baseline; only 4 hours of sleep before the first draw and a cold/sinus infection over the past week. Avg over 9 months and 3 baseline blood draws for TT and E2 are 380 ng/dL and 35 pg/mL respectively.

I'm planning on continuing 25mg bid and looking forward to seeing the results in another 2 weeks. Hopefully I'll be back to normal sleep and over this cold by then.
Very nice!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very nice!
Does 'bid' not mean bi-daily?
Yup... you are right.. i read it as bid = run.
Yup just caught that
So the tester was taking 25 mg twice daily. That makes a difference. But still, 50 mgs. of ERASE did show significant improvements in the T:E ratio.

I've been on 3 caps (75 mgs) for the last 2 weeks and I'm seeing obvious results in drying out and leaning up. Very impressed.
This may be the best "natural" supp I've ever used. It's that good. :yup:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So the tester was taking 25 mg twice daily. That makes a difference. But still, 50 mgs. of ERASE did show significant improvements in the T:E ratio.

I've been on 3 caps (75 mgs) for the last 2 weeks and I'm seeing obvious results in drying out and leaning up. Very impressed.
This may be the best "natural" supp I've ever used. It's that good. :yup:
Not to mention the LH/FSH... should be "Drenching" the significant other! :D

The good part is that 2 caps lasts 6 weeks, and the higher end 3 caps is still a whole month.

FadeIntoBig

Awards
Yup... you are right.. i read it as bid = run.
Yeah, 25mg AM and another 25mg PM is what I've been doing and plan to do for another 2 weeks and get blood work done again. If needed I may up the dose after that and get more blood drawn to check it out.

If you take a look back at my previous posts in this thread, I have (mild) type II diabetes along with feeling like **** and not sleeping well over the past two weeks when the blood was drawn.

So, YMMV and most may well get better results than I did. Given that TT (580 to 640 ng/dL, range 280 to 800) responded very well for me on TD Formestane at LH levels between 3.5 and 4.5, the big thing for me is that LH increased and E2 decreased because that shows Erase is doing what it claims given my history measuring this stuff.

For others w/ type II diabetes, you might find this article helpful:

content.karger.com/ProdukteDB/produkte.asp?Aktion=ShowFulltext&ArtikelNr=299767&ProduktNr=223855

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PES are definitely one of my favorites corporations now.....

well...lol i meant company.

once they have a full product line out they definitely may qualify to be the very top of my list.

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
PES are definitely one of my favorites corporations now.....

well...lol i meant company.

once they have a full product line out they definitely may qualify to be the very top of my list.
I agree. For years I always wondered if there was a company I'd consider repping for or working with if the opportunity arose and I could never find one because nearly every company has at least a couple products that they push that are BS IMO... PES is 2 for 2... Lets hope it continues.

My erase/need2slin log has been on hold with an injury and cold but tomorrow I am starting back up hopefully . I will say that it is controlling my prolactin gyno in some way that I can't explain