ERASE Your Estrogen Levels - Performance Enhancing Supplements (PES) NEW PRODUCT

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It really depends on the compound. Your wetter ones, yes, dry compounds, not so much.
Based on that, it would be overkill if used with something like the Trifecta Stack (dosed to the max for 6 weeks is my plan)? Or would it be best used during PCT? I ask this because I have a bottle of Sustain Alpha LV that I was planning on using with Formadrol for this but if there are some extra benefits to be had from the addition of Erase, I am all ears and will pick up a bottle or two.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Based on that, it would be overkill if used with something like the Trifecta Stack (dosed to the max for 6 weeks is my plan)? Or would it be best used during PCT? I ask this because I have a bottle of Sustain Alpha LV that I was planning on using with Formadrol for this but if there are some extra benefits to be had from the addition of Erase, I am all ears and will pick up a bottle or two.
I wish I could comment on the Trifecta Stack, but I am unfamiliar with the MOA of that stack.

Maybe Natty can let you know of possible benefits and/or drawbacks.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well as said above 6-bromo ATD and formestane hurt HTPA and erase doesnt.

I used Formestane after havoc and original reversitol after hdrol and felt pretty good.

Would you still recommend a SERM? If so I am selling this stuff.
Formestane does not hurt HPTA at the dose you would be taking to suppress estrogen.. This has been talked about a lot already.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Formestane does not hurt HPTA at the dose you would be taking to suppress estrogen.. This has been talked about a lot already.
How does Formestane (Formex) compare to this. Would it be better to go with ERASE in PCT than formex?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How does Formestane (Formex) compare to this. Would it be better to go with ERASE in PCT than formex?
It depends on your price range. Formestane that actually works, IE transdermal formestane costs a lot more than Erase..

Oral formestane does not work well.. Despite how cheap it is..

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have Formex will see what is more effective.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have Formex will see what is more effective.
Converts to hydroxy-testosterone in the stomach, hence it was discontinued. It will shut you down...so I wouldnt even risk taking it if I were you.

Formex is NOT regular formestane

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
I'm excited about this. I suspect maybe the aromasin I got from a new company might be funky in some way (underdosed?) and want to see if I notice any tightening with erase. Plan on trying APS Phenadrine which looks like a killer stim and deciding if I will run some other non-stims.

Superpippo

Superpippo

Awards
  • Established
What about Erase and DHT levels (expecially comparing it to formestane)?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It is prime for such cycles. The exogenous test triggers the bodys feedback loop and raises aromatase to convert test to estrogen. Now lets take the aromatase out of the equation and you have your blood stream riddled with test.

Since it is dose dependent, you can find your sweet spot so you do not fully crush estrogen, but keep it in a healthy balance to lubricate your joints and promote positive water balance.

Being dry is great and all, but during a fat daddy cycle like that, you want to hold some water to promote hypertrophy.
sold-if it will work on a fat daddy cycle like that, it should kick azz on my measly 200mg weekly test cyp. :bigok:

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
I took estro by ACL does that turn to hydrox test? im buying a few bottles for me and my room mate. ( Erase)

Musclefever

Awards
question to nattydisaster....is pes available here in europe? because i cant find a retailer with pes products...thanks

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
question to nattydisaster....is pes available here in europe? because i cant find a retailer with pes products...thanks
Mate AT2 is available in the UK, there's a thread in the PES supplement section, also NP do ship if you're prepared to pay the shipping,etc but really only works if you buy enough products. If you're UK based I posted a thread in the NP section of the board on advising UK members how to calculate the hidden costs.

Hope this helps bro... But no don't think ERASE will be available in Europe just yet

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
I'm waiting to get my bottle then deciding if I want to do a log...

I HATE taking pics with this damn gyno and I don't post a ton so not sure it it will get a following enough to be worth the time. Will review for sure any maybe do a log updated from time to time.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
I'm waiting to get my bottle then deciding if I want to do a log...

I HATE taking pics with this damn gyno and I don't post a ton so not sure it it will get a following enough to be worth the time. Will review for sure any maybe do a log updated from time to time.
You could always take the pics, and then decide bro, there's nothing worse than deciding afterwards that the results were soo good that you wish you'd taken pics and it's too late... My view is log it! Logs provide support, motivation and encouragement from other members, we're all here for the same reason - log it, I'll sub bro

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You could always take the pics, and then decide bro, there's nothing worse than deciding afterwards that the results were soo good that you wish you'd taken pics and it's too late... My view is log it! Logs provide support, motivation and encouragement from other members, we're all here for the same reason - log it, I'll sub bro
x2:bigok:

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
Yeah. Hopefully I get it by the end of this coming week and I'll consider. I honestly don't get much of change from anything anymore unless it starts with tren and ends in bolone ha (also gave me boobs though...)

EArch

Awards
  • Established
Took advantage of the sale. Will this stack well with a natty test booster? Because I am thinking of logging Erase and Supremacy together.

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
Took advantage of the sale. Will this stack well with a natty test booster? Because I am thinking of logging Erase and Supremacy together.
This will stack very well with a Test Booster. TCF-1, Testopro, etc

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All packages have been sent...

NP orders...contest winners...etc

Excited for the feedback!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All packages have been sent...

NP orders...contest winners...etc

Excited for the feedback!
Very cool Natty!! I'm hoping to receive my first bottle by the time I start my next blast on Saturday. But if not, it shouldn't be too much later.

I'll be very sure to give some honest feedback on this ERASE here in this thread.
I've used many different AI's and anti-estrogens in the past, so I'll be able to make some detailed comparisons.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very cool Natty!! I'm hoping to receive my first bottle by the time I start my next blast on Saturday. But if not, it shouldn't be too much later.

I'll be very sure to give some honest feedback on this ERASE here in this thread.
I've used many different AI's and anti-estrogens in the past, so I'll be able to make some detailed comparisons.
Here is the true test of time here... we all know some of the cycles TG had been through!

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
Latest word:

I do have some Erase coming

I really don't like the flattening effect that alpha t-2 has on me so I may not be running it (I am hyper sensitive to every change ha) and I am waiting on Nattys TSH test and info on how long he had been running it prior.

I will be doing an adapted Ultimate Diet 2.0 with the 7 day cycle extended due to a lack of gym access on the weekend. Since I am going to be very catabolic and am cycling down from my cutter I think I will be adding some p-stanz or stanz-drol (waiting on advice in the anabolic section). Also planning on getting some OEP.

Will run a log I think, goal is 5-6% bf without going under 200. ****ty year grrr, should be heavier but of well.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Latest word:

I do have some Erase coming

I really don't like the flattening effect that alpha t-2 has on me so I may not be running it (I am hyper sensitive to every change ha) and I am waiting on Nattys TSH test and info on how long he had been running it prior.

I will be doing an adapted Ultimate Diet 2.0 with the 7 day cycle extended due to a lack of gym access on the weekend. Since I am going to be very catabolic and am cycling down from my cutter I think I will be adding some p-stanz or stanz-drol (waiting on advice in the anabolic section). Also planning on getting some OEP.

Will run a log I think, goal is 5-6% bf without going under 200. ****ty year grrr, should be heavier but of well.
Excited for your Erase review Mr I am 4% bodyfat but think I am 8% and complain lol

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here is the true test of time here... we all know some of the cycles TG had been through!
This one will be awesome as well.

10 WEEK BLAST CYCLE

Test-Propionate: @100mg. EOD for the first 6 weeks.
Test-Enanthate: @500mg. weekly for the first 6 weeks, then when the Prop is dropped I will up the Enanthate to 750mg. for the last 4 weeks.
P-Plex (Phera): @40mg. for the first 4 to 6 weeks.
Proviron: @50mg. nightly for the entire 10 weeks.
ERASE: @2 caps nightly for the entire 10 weeks.

So we're talking a little over 800mgs. of Test combined (Prop and E) for the first 6 weeks and then down to 750mgs. of Enanthate only for the last 4 weeks.

This sweet little blast should really put this ERASE to the test!!!:study:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kickstarting with Phera I guess? ;)

//CC

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kickstarting with Phera I guess? ;)

//CC
Yes sir. I have compared Phera to D-Bol in many posts. I stand by that statement.

Phera will be missed. I'm down to 3 bottles now. But I have LOTS of other orals........;)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This one will be awesome as well.

10 WEEK BLAST CYCLE

Test-Propionate: @100mg. EOD for the first 6 weeks.
Test-Enanthate: @500mg. weekly for the first 6 weeks, then when the Prop is dropped I will up the Enanthate to 750mg. for the last 4 weeks.
P-Plex (Phera): @40mg. for the first 4 to 6 weeks. Proviron: @50mg. nightly for the entire 10 weeks.
ERASE: @2 caps nightly for the entire 10 weeks.

So we're talking a little over 800mgs. of Test combined (Prop and E) for the first 6 weeks and then down to 750mgs. of Enanthate only for the last 4 weeks.

This sweet little blast should really put this ERASE to the test!!!:study:
Thunder you give new definition to the phrase, go big or go home! I look forward to your tales from the iron while this is going on big man! :scool:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
that will really put erase to the test-keep us updated tg. that is a pretty wet cycle, curious how dry the gains will be by adding erase.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
I have been out of the game for a little over a year. what is p-stanz or stanz-drol again? Prohormones of Phera and Winstrol? Also what is OEP?

Would this be good on cycle during a Tren Xtreme Cycle to prevent anything bad?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got my erase today-hoooraaah!!!!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
got my erase today-hoooraaah!!!!
Lucky suckah. :rasp::lol:

Still nothing here.
I'm gonna bitch-slap my postman for his tardiness. :slap:

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Erase + PowerFULL would be a solid stack for this. Keeping estrogen in control is an important step in keeping progestin sides low...and with the addition of PowerFULL you keep the prolactin possibilities low!
i agree, throw in p5p and you got it made.