Been Taking Erase at 3 Caps/ Day... No Soreness... Am I Estrogeney?

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
It has only been three days, but I've been taking 3 caps of Erase a day and I do not have the slightest bit of joint soreness at all... this leads me to believe that I am very estro... geney. So my questions are:

A.) Is three days long enough to guage, or is the joint soreness about to get real?

B.) If the lack of soreness should have been apparent by now, should I bump to 4 caps/ day since I'm so full of girl hormones, or should I be happy that I can run 3/ day with none of the typical side effects?

Thaaaaank yooouuuu.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
i think it takes a few days / a week to kick in if you were going to get it. Personaly I started running it at 3 a day around week two with no noticible soreness.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Stick at 3 for another week or so and then you can try 4 if need be. Just because you don't feel any joint soreness doesn't mean it isn't working. If you see results with 3 tabs after two weeks then stick at that dose if not you can raise it to 4 but Erase is very potent so 3 may just be 'your' dose and with 4 tabs you may have negative (i.e. joint) effects.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
The thing about this run of Erase is that I recently gained about 10 pounds because I stopped being strict with my diet... now that I've tightened it back up and am upping my cardio, the weight is going to come off. I'm only using Erase in hopes that it'll reduce my li'l A-cups I'm working with over here. I realize that the li'l boobies are usually the first thing to come on and the last thing to leave, so my last-ditch hope for Erase is that it's proposed cortisol-control effects will reduce my cortisol, because I know the sh*t is through the roof. The past year has been very stressful. My face at 195 is fatter than it was, stress-free, a year ago, at 220.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Give it a week to kick in fully maybe even two weeks. I have always run Erase at 3 and most people find 3 to be the right dose... but everyone being different you might be one who can take 4 with no pain.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've taken 150mg of the same active as erase for 6 weeks and had ZERO joint soreness.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
^^^ Same here bro LOL

Now to the original poster, if that is what you currently look like in your avi, it is clearly evident that you have a high aromatase expression gene? You need to start watching what you eat, hit the weights with less breaks, keep your caloric intake at no more than 3000 calories. Avoid any form of xenoestrogens.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It has only been three days, but I've been taking 3 caps of Erase a day and I do not have the slightest bit of joint soreness at all... this leads me to believe that I am very estro... geney. So my questions are:

A.) Is three days long enough to guage, or is the joint soreness about to get real?

B.) If the lack of soreness should have been apparent by now, should I bump to 4 caps/ day since I'm so full of girl hormones, or should I be happy that I can run 3/ day with none of the typical side effects?

Thaaaaank yooouuuu.
A. Three days is long enough to see some effects from Erase - i.e. water reduction, etc. - but it's not really enough to tell re joints, and you're probably not likely to get sore joints until you've been using it for at least a week if you are going to be affected that way.

B. Just because you do NOT get sore joints - and this is after you've been using Erase a while - does NOT mean that you have more estrogen. Joint issues can be an effect of lowering cortisol and/or estrogen too much, but just because it is a possible effect does NOT mean that it's going to happen. It also depends on the individual - I am a prime example of this: I am a female; I use FIVE caps of Erase daily; my joints are the BEST and LEAST sore ever when I am using Erase (that said, I also have "conditions" that could affect this, so my experience is rare event and not likely for most, especially a male).

If you DO get sore joints when using Erase, drop your dosage down by a cap.

~Rosie~

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rosie hit the nail on the head, it's really more about low cortisol... I was running 6 caps a day of erase (probably in my top 5 of supps, btw) and was getting no sore joints at all.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I read a post by PA that said he doesn't completely believe in the whole low estro=sore joints..

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I read a post by PA that said he doesn't completely believe in the whole low estro=sore joints..
I don't either, I can take 2.5mg letro ED for 4 weeks, be bone dry with zero joint pain. But then again, thats just me!

Mike

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't either, I can take 2.5mg letro ED for 4 weeks, be bone dry with zero joint pain. But then again, thats just me!

Mike
Gah, I took a 2.5mg dose of letro one day and my joints were like "FFFFFUUUUU"... man that was bad.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
^^^ Same here bro LOL

Now to the original poster, if that is what you currently look like in your avi, it is clearly evident that you have a high aromatase expression gene? You need to start watching what you eat, hit the weights with less breaks, keep your caloric intake at no more than 3000 calories. Avoid any form of xenoestrogens.
No, my avi is me at 240. I'm 195, now, but I still have a face just as chubby as 240. Boobies are a little smaller, but they still exist, and, almost needless to say, I carry fat in my gut. Now what were you saying about those xenoestrogens?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
estrogens from things like soy he is probably referring to

Side effects are a sign that the dose it too high...so if you want side effects take more (dont really though).

I would cruise at 3 caps per day

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
No, my avi is me at 240. I'm 195, now, but I still have a face just as chubby as 240. Boobies are a little smaller, but they still exist, and, almost needless to say, I carry fat in my gut. Now what were you saying about those xenoestrogens?
They are in your shampoos, soaps, lotions, foods, etc. I suggest you get your E2 checked but if you say that you still have a round face. THAT IS SIGN OF HEAVY estradiol believe it or not. I def recommend you run anti-e all year long.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
They are in your shampoos, soaps, lotions, foods, etc. I suggest you get your E2 checked but if you say that you still have a round face. THAT IS SIGN OF HEAVY estradiol believe it or not. I def recommend you run anti-e all year long.
Anti-E, not Anti-C?? Interesante...

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Cortisol can be stored both in stomach and in the face but trust me most people have unnecessary levels of estrogen.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My face looks much different when on Erase, or an anti-E in general. My face is the first place I hold water when my estrogen is even slightly elevated

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Still no joint pain, which is nice. Looking into a few other items as well. Call it Research Wednesday.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
My face looks much different when on Erase, or an anti-E in general. My face is the first place I hold water when my estrogen is even slightly elevated
Be honest, how great is to have that masculine face that Erase can give? I know I love my anti-E's, I look my psychopathic on them, I always have had a square jaw, etc but it makes me into one mean looking mug. lol

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Be honest, how great is to have that masculine face that Erase can give? I know I love my anti-E's, I look my psychopathic on them, I always have had a square jaw, etc but it makes me into one mean looking mug. lol
Haha I love that.. my face changes so much also. People don't even recognize me!

Mike

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
ha funny to hear all this face talk.... I just caught a second glance of myself in the mirror today thinking i looked a lot more "mature" or manly (as I look fairly young for my age usually most think im 8 years younger) and ive been on erase again for just about a week or so as part of my post, POST, pct, lol (3rd month)

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I always notice my joints hurting like hell before looking "dry". Maybe my bf isnt low enough. All i know is erase at 2 caps a day after like 5 days my joints hurt so bad and wouldnt stop for a week even when i quit using it. I was ready to throw it away b/c the pain was so bad. Now im running 2 caps with erase,endo, and titanium and no problems at all.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is your body fat at?

First time I ran it I looked leaner in the first 2-3 days and had no joint issues at all on 3 caps daily. Now I run 1-2 caps daily and have to keep an eye out.

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
I finished PCT (Nolva) a few days ago. I was thinking about starting Erase in a few days to run along with Ursobolic. Should I wait a few weeks before starting Erase? Or would it be ok to run right after PCT?

Thanks!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Haha I love that.. my face changes so much also. People don't even recognize me!

Mike
Mine does not change too much, just a little more serious. Basically from studies, I have concluded that the more estradiol one has, the more "younger" they tend to look because of the social bubbly like appearance. When androstenone and androsterone become more present due to inhibition of aromatization, you look you are always ready for battle and much more serious, aka the boss look. I love it.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
ha funny to hear all this face talk.... I just caught a second glance of myself in the mirror today thinking i looked a lot more "mature" or manly (as I look fairly young for my age usually most think im 8 years younger) and ive been on erase again for just about a week or so as part of my post, POST, pct, lol (3rd month)
GOod pct srs. Do people go up to you and ask why are you angry? I love that comment.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Day 7 of Erase. No joint pain, AND I walked out my front door today to get the paper, and ten cop cars pulled up and told me to freeze. I said "It's okay, guys, I'm on day 7 of Erase." They said "Ohhhhhh, okay" and left. Must be working.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha! :)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 7 of Erase. No joint pain, AND I walked out my front door today to get the paper, and ten cop cars pulled up and told me to freeze. I said "It's okay, guys, I'm on day 7 of Erase." They said "Ohhhhhh, okay" and left. Must be working.
lol

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ha!!!

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Can I realistically hope to reduce the size of the bit of manboob fat I have left with Erase? I know there's no spot-reduction and blah blah blah but MAN these li'l ta-ta's are so aggravating. The cut of my tees can hide my little belly until I'm ready to take my shirt off, my face isn't THAT bad, but these little breasticles are a real physique-taker-away-fromer. They've gotten so small when I stand up straight. When I sit down it's another story, but, still. When I stand up, they're almost gone, and I have real expectations from Erase.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
GOod pct srs. Do people go up to you and ask why are you angry? I love that comment.
no but im almost 28 and when i used to drink a couple years ago if i shaved I was always carded then looked at like 3 times to make sure it was me... "didnt think you were that old"

Also trained a bunch of newbs this summer new to my sales job, most were just outta highschool or at most 2 years out and all thought i was no older then 22...

Mine is def due to genetics though as I am most definitely not "bubbly" and when im in shape, like now, I dont get the "why are you angry?" responses but i do get plenty of "i wouldnt want to mess with you!" .... maybe its the same thing? IDK

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
ha, just awesome...

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
When is the best time to take Erase? I was thinking 1 am, 1 lunch, 1 dinner or before bed?

Thanks!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
no but im almost 28 and when i used to drink a couple years ago if i shaved I was always carded then looked at like 3 times to make sure it was me... "didnt think you were that old"

Also trained a bunch of newbs this summer new to my sales job, most were just outta highschool or at most 2 years out and all thought i was no older then 22...

Mine is def due to genetics though as I am most definitely not "bubbly" and when im in shape, like now, I dont get the "why are you angry?" responses but i do get plenty of "i wouldnt want to mess with you!" .... maybe its the same thing? IDK
yup same thing, its funny cuz people always tell friends and family that I look like a killer or mercenary LMAO.

josegarcia

Awards
been taking Erase for two weeks, last week I had terrible akes on my jaw bone joints, theyre gone but I swear now that my face got more squared and "manly", friends were telling me I look different, I like my new face better so no complaints, lol

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
been taking Erase for two weeks, last week I had terrible akes on my jaw bone joints, theyre gone but I swear now that my face got more squared and "manly", friends were telling me I look different, I like my new face better so no complaints, lol
Erase your old face....? lol

You likely were holding some water up there

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Erase your old face....? lol

You likely were holding some water up there
That should be a logo for a shirt for strictly Erase. I would rock that proudly. Honestly, people keep telling me I look like am in my 40's especially with my beard LOL.