ERASE Your Estrogen Levels - Performance Enhancing Supplements (PES) NEW PRODUCT

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Better bang for the buck unlike FreeTest.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PES is making all the right noises!! Props guys...

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
At 3 caps per day, what percent of estrogen is reduced?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At 3 caps per day, what percent of estrogen is reduced?
It is dose dependent upon your own physiological stance. If you produce Aromatase by the bucket load, then you are going to differ from someone else.

Albeit, 3 caps is a descent dose and should dry out your average user very nicely.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I recommend 3 caps, 4 is only for someone who estrogen is wreaking havoc on their body.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It is dose dependent upon your own physiological stance. If you produce Aromatase by the bucket load, then you are going to differ from someone else.

Albeit, 3 caps is a descent dose and should dry out your average user very nicely.
What about someone like me, on an aromatizing compound now who normaly produces average estro levels..

Would 3 caps per day reduce estrogen levels to at least normal?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about someone like me, on an aromatizing compound now who normaly produces average estro levels..

Most definitely.. I personally find 3 caps very strong and need to dial back.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
I know it's still early, but what would be the best dosing scheme to run when used in conjunction with A-T2?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

This

I recommend 3 caps, 4 is only for someone who estrogen is wreaking havoc on their body.
Agreed. Even at 2 caps some users who were taking it alone said it was plenty. But with AI's I like the idea of using 3 caps and then dialing back

3 should be enough unless you are on high doses of aromatizing compounds and are estro-senstivive. As i said above, I like to dose high and work my way back to the sweet spot.

Most definitely.. I personally find 3 caps very strong and need to dial back.
2-3 is certainly the sweet spot

I know it's still early, but what would be the best dosing scheme to run when used in conjunction with A-T2?
Too early? NEVER

http://www.pesupplements.com/erasestack_aromatase_inhibitor.html

Check that

will this have any affect on existing gyno?
If it is pre-existing no AI will get it. Now if it is recently developed gyno it make berid of it. Pre-existing gyno from puberty must be removed by surgery

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
followed the link to the new pes homesite-nice.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, that is just a taste, it isnt finished.
you guys are taking it nice and slow-this is only your 2nd product and already you have a great reputation. can't wait to see what the future holds! we need to support company's like pes that don't give in to the prop blend trend. nice job!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Orbit and NP are the only two places that got it from what I have seen thus far

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione 25mg

A very powerful 7-oxo-dhea metabolite. The fact it is a far metabolite of DHEA should not make it less attractive, but rather more attractive.

I have never been a fan of tapering any AI when I am just using it for general test booster/estrogen reduction.

If someone were to use it in a PCT though, they would want to taper it.

Since it cannot convert to estrogen or an estrogen compound itself and does not suppress HPTA in any way, no reason to expect estrogen rebound
Strengthwise, how would you compare this to ATD, Natty? :thinking:

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
I am finally decided.
Seeing the great reviews on Alpha-T2 I am going to run it and ERASE for 8 weeks.
I've been back and forth for a while on what to choose, but this compound seems to be strong enough for results but moderate enough not to cause adverse effects.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just a thought. Wouldn't this be an IDEAL 2 in 1 PCT product for both test boosting and cortisol control? Thinking you'd start in week 3 of a SERM PCT and add this in 2 caps a day; 1 first thing AM and one pre-workout (evening workout) or dinner.

At 2 caps, based on what TheHuge and others are saying, it has adequate estradiol control (not too much that would be bad/supressive for PCT) but has a significant increase in testosterone. On top of that add in the cortisol control in the AM and for your workout and you've got both bases covered.

Seems like a very versatile compound at a great price. If this makes sense, I'm gonna stock up for future cycles.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am finally decided.
Seeing the great reviews on Alpha-T2 I am going to run it and ERASE for 8 weeks.
I've been back and forth for a while on what to choose, but this compound seems to be strong enough for results but moderate enough not to cause adverse effects.
Strengthwise, how would you compare this to ATD, Natty? :thinking:
Nearly the same Ki value as ATD, but ATD has anti-androgenic effects, and no cortisol effects...so...Erase for the win.

ATD is actually the last AI I would ever use

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am finally decided.
Let us know how it goes!

Just a thought. Wouldn't this be an IDEAL 2 in 1 PCT product for both test boosting and cortisol control? Thinking you'd start in week 3 of a SERM PCT and add this in 2 caps a day; 1 first thing AM and one pre-workout (evening workout) or dinner.

At 2 caps, based on what TheHuge and others are saying, it has adequate estradiol control (not too much that would be bad/supressive for PCT) but has a significant increase in testosterone. On top of that add in the cortisol control in the AM and for your workout and you've got both bases covered.

Seems like a very versatile compound at a great price. If this makes sense, I'm gonna stock up for future cycles.
It makes perfect sense, and you are EXACTLY right!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im guessing it is as strong as ATD, but with more benefits and no libido loss :D...

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ki, in basic terms, represents how "effective" or "potent" a certain compound is on binding to the enzyme, and in the case, inhibiting aromatase.

The lower the number, the better the inhibition.

ATD has a very close Ki to Erase, but ATD is anti-androgenic, so not sure who would ever want to take it!

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
Ki, in basic terms, represents how "effective" or "potent" a certain compound is on binding to the enzyme, and in the case, inhibiting aromatase.

The lower the number, the better the inhibition.

ATD has a very close Ki to Erase, but ATD is anti-androgenic, so not sure who would ever want to take it!
YES! So few people realize this.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I thought so. SO what kind of OTC steroid can you run and recover well with this? I have a few bottles of tren Xtreme and was always too scared to use them because of only OTC PCT's available. How will this do with the massive shutdown ppl seem to get? I am really Interested in this product because I just graduated school and have a lot of time and money to put into another cycle. Its been over a year since I ran anything.

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I thought so. SO what kind of OTC steroid can you run and recover well with this? I have a few bottles of tren Xtreme and was always too scared to use them because of only OTC PCT's available. How will this do with the massive shutdown ppl seem to get? I am really Interested in this product because I just graduated school and have a lot of time and money to put into another cycle. Its been over a year since I ran anything.
You do not want an AI to recover from cycle you need an SERM. There are no OCT SERM's worth a damn.

An AI might actually hurt your recover in PCT until you get at least a good 3-4 weeks out.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good 3-4 weeks out.
Correct, AI's should be introduced 3-4 weeks after stopping prohormones

Luckily with Erase, it ill not harm your recovery as it does not convert to estrogen or any compounds that will shut down your HPTA. Other AI's will though.

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established

Luckily with Erase, it ill not harm your recovery as it does not convert to estrogen or any compounds that will shut down your HPTA. Other AI's will though.
Eh, I forget my reason off the top of my head but I know there is some reason why AI's are not good until 3-4 weeks out and I know it was not any peripheral estrogen conversion. Read enough boards for enough years and it all becomes blurry and you just "know" things you can't fully explain at all time ha

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Eh, I forget my reason off the top of my head but I know there is some reason why AI's are not good until 3-4 weeks out and I know it was not any peripheral estrogen conversion. Read enough boards for enough years and it all becomes blurry and you just "know" things you can't fully explain at all time ha
most so called ai's are more test boosters than anti-aromatase anyways, lol. 6oxo used to be the standard for pct.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
well as said above 6-bromo ATD and formestane hurt HTPA and erase doesnt.

I used Formestane after havoc and original reversitol after hdrol and felt pretty good.

Would you still recommend a SERM? If so I am selling this stuff.

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
well as said above 6-bromo ATD and formestane hurt HTPA and erase doesnt.

I used Formestane after havoc and original reversitol after hdrol and felt pretty good.

Would you still recommend a SERM? If so I am selling this stuff.
Yes I would... Even if it does not hurt does not mean it will HELP. Now you might get by without PCT but thats up to you to decide if that is worth the chance for you or not. It's a risk but generally you will recover from short cycles. Anyway, SERM's can be ordered as "research" chemicals.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Does Erase lower SHBG a good amount and free up testosterone?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh trust me, I know the feeling haha.

It has to do with difference in E1 and E2 I believe...and also will help prevent estrogen rebound

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does Erase lower SHBG a good amount and free up testosterone?
There aren't any studies done on its effects with SHBG, but it has been my understanding that a number of steroidal AI's, compared to non-steroidal AI's have a better chance at binding to SHBG, which will keep T from binding, and increase free T

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
There aren't any studies done on its effects with SHBG, but it has been my understanding that a number of steroidal AI's, compared to non-steroidal AI's have a better chance at binding to SHBG, which will keep T from binding, and increase free T
If they have a higher affinity to SHBG then it stands that they have a higher affinity to AR as well and will act as a competitive inhibitor so to speak.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

How do you think Erase would perform as an on-cycle AI with an injectable Testosterone cycle?

I know Gamer is running it this way. Just wanted to know your opinion Natty.
I'm getting ready to start another 10 week blast cycle with 100mg. of Test-Prop EOD and 500mg. of Test-Enanthate weekly and it's either gonna require an order for some A-Dex or this Erase if it performs.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Open a log and link it here bro ;)
I'm usually too razzled and absentminded to keep anything down.
but I will do my best.

at least I will put a summary after the run and let you guys know about the fat loss, any strength gains, etc.

I will probably be going back to my basic compound three day a week weights for this. Taken from Bruce Lee's book because its just a few exercises and easy to keep up with.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
How do you think Erase would perform as an on-cycle AI with an injectable Testosterone cycle?

I know Gamer is running it this way. Just wanted to know your opinion Natty.
I'm getting ready to start another 10 week blast cycle with 100mg. of Test-Prop EOD and 500mg. of Test-Enanthate weekly and it's either gonna require an order for some A-Dex or this Erase if it performs.
Bump this question

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump this question
It is prime for such cycles. The exogenous test triggers the bodys feedback loop and raises aromatase to convert test to estrogen. Now lets take the aromatase out of the equation and you have your blood stream riddled with test.

Since it is dose dependent, you can find your sweet spot so you do not fully crush estrogen, but keep it in a healthy balance to lubricate your joints and promote positive water balance.

Being dry is great and all, but during a fat daddy cycle like that, you want to hold some water to promote hypertrophy.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
hmmm interesting. And you think the same would be true for PH cycles as well?