TST and TRN Metabolites

Page 8 of 8 First ... 678

1. How long does testing take? I guess it takes longer when they don't know what they're testing for. I'm on TRN right now and whatever it is, it deff works well.

2. Quote Originally Posted by ingo_1978
    Would be nice to find out what I am actually putting into my body.
    Not trying to be a **** but...you are the one putting it in there, not them
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by leetuser
    How long does testing take? I guess it takes longer when they don't know what they're testing for. I'm on TRN right now and whatever it is, it deff works well.
    If you read the thread, you'll see that a board member has sent it to hid father's lab but his father travels on business a lot. So, we can't be impatient. They're all doing us a favor cramming this in between their real work.

4. Yeah I've been checking this thread for 17 years and others, and the product has been sent in, but no one can seem to check it out anywhere, anywho, anyhow.
    I've got news for ya all, it isn't ever going to get tested.

5. Anything new to report, or is this thread dead???
    How 'bout those Bears!
    •   

6. can m-tst be used as a libido enhancer stacking with the rest like horny goat weed, muira puama,long jack,etc?

anybody got experience on the above?

faustus

7. Quote Originally Posted by faustus
    can m-tst be used as a libido enhancer stacking with the rest like horny goat weed, muira puama,long jack,etc?

anybody got experience on the above?

faustus
    not unless you're talking about using it during a steroid cycle

8. TST did give me good libidio. I currently have 2 bottles left. I also have 3 bottles if m dien, 2 sdrol, 2 promag, 1 prostan, 1 finigenx, 2 PP, 1 ergo and unfortunately 1 M1T. (which I'll probably flush)

What do you guys think will be a good OVERALL stack? Many possibilities are open. I was personally thinking of maybe 8mg tst and 10mg mdien for 6 wks as a recomp/performance. How do you think that tst would stack with promag for a good TEST FEEL stack. IMPO I really do not think tst is a strong anabolic at low doses but I wonder what it would do at 20+mgs. I believe that it is underdosed for a standalone. Maybe we could get some bottles for 5-10 dollars a piece just like how they did with m-dien before the ban. At the right dose this stuff could be pretty tuff!

9. Update?

10. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    Update?
    bump
  11. trenadrol

I have a question about kilo sports trenadrol....every site that i have looked at about trenadrol says its 3mg per pill, well when I got my bottle in the mail it says 30mg per pill, does anyone have an answer to this?....I have took 3 cycles of superdrol in the past year and it worked great with no sides at all im 22 years old and have been bodybuilding for 3 years, and i was taking the tren for 1 week and started gettin flu like symtoms and felt terrible like everything shut down on me and i havnt been able to workout for 3 days now...why does my bottle of kilosport tren say 30mg and all others say 3mg, am i takin 10x the dosage im supposed to be taking?...is something messed up here?

12. Quote Originally Posted by GetNuts View Post
    I have a question about kilo sports trenadrol....every site that i have looked at about trenadrol says its 3mg per pill, well when I got my bottle in the mail it says 30mg per pill, does anyone have an answer to this?....I have took 3 cycles of superdrol in the past year and it worked great with no sides at all im 22 years old and have been bodybuilding for 3 years, and i was taking the tren for 1 week and started gettin flu like symtoms and felt terrible like everything shut down on me and i havnt been able to workout for 3 days now...why does my bottle of kilosport tren say 30mg and all others say 3mg, am i takin 10x the dosage im supposed to be taking?...is something messed up here?
    I don't know the answer to your question but if it's making you ill, stop taking it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Methoxy tst/ Mega trn and training
    By burymestanding in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-15-2009, 11:08 AM
  2. Methoxy tst/ Mega-trn cycle and prednisone
    By PlateStacker in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-14-2007, 12:41 PM
  3. Methoxy TST/ Mega TRN log!!
    By anabolicandre in forum Supplement Logs