TST and TRN Metabolites

Page 8 of 9 First ... 6789 Last

1. bump. Still hoping for some info.

2. I had a bottle of TST but I recently sold it. The logs/feedback was enough for me to conclude that it's not worth trying. I personally dont care whats in it as it seems like its practically worthless. Another underdosed designer....

After reviewing the feedback and trying some of the designers, Ive concluded that the only worthwhile substances are Pheraplex, SD and HD
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by MattHines
    After reviewing the feedback and trying some of the designers, Ive concluded that the only worthwhile substances are Pheraplex, superdrol and HD
    Many seem to swear by TRN. I have yet to try it, but I'll let you know if/when I do.

4. Quote Originally Posted by MattHines
    I had a bottle of TST but I recently sold it. The logs/feedback was enough for me to conclude that it's not worth trying. I personally dont care whats in it as it seems like its practically worthless. Another underdosed designer....

After reviewing the feedback and trying some of the designers, Ive concluded that the only worthwhile substances are Pheraplex, superdrol and HD
    I will agree with you on that, however for my own sense of knowledge, I would love to know what i just ingested fo the last 21 days. Any clue as to what this substance is made up of would be greatly appreciated.

5. HUH!! Glad I only bought 2 bottles of this stuff. Still plan on running it in Oct with Predator, but I would like to know what it really is as I have asked this question a few times before. And that sucks that most users report that is only mildly anabolic... I'd be curious to see bloodwork at the end of a tst cycle to know how damaging it is to lipids/liver
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Leggo my Ego
    HUH!! Glad I only bought 2 bottles of this stuff. Still plan on running it in Oct with Predator, but I would like to know what it really is as I have asked this question a few times before. And that sucks that most users report that is only mildly anabolic... I'd be curious to see bloodwork at the end of a tst cycle to know how damaging it is to lipids/liver
    Well, here is some good news for you: Any feedback on Predator?

7. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    Well, here is some good news for you: Any feedback on Predator?

Thanks yeahright, I just saw that... awesome stuff. But what I was really curious about was the composition on TST and whether or not it is progestin based as I would prefer to stay away from stacking progestins. Don't want titties :chick: maybe I'll think about running pheraplex with the TST...hmm

8. I think I recall reading jmh80's TST log and he ran a liver/lipid test after his cycle and he came back fine.
    Last edited by stryder; 09-08-2006 at 03:28 PM.

9. I wonder if its safe for women? if its under dosed and safe it might be good for women?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Leggo my Ego
    Thanks yeahright, I just saw that... awesome stuff. But what I was really curious about was the composition on TST and whether or not it is progestin based as I would prefer to stay away from stacking progestins. Don't want titties :chick: maybe I'll think about running pheraplex with the TST...hmm
    According to ALRI this chemical is not a progestin and is very detectable...damn, now that I think about it, that may have been stated in this thread...If not, I'm pretty sure that XtraFlossy was a part of that thread. It was a couple of months ago...I'll look around for it and see if I can dig it up for you.

11. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    According to ALRI this chemical is not a progestin and is very detectable...damn, now that I think about it, that may have been stated in this thread...If not, I'm pretty sure that XtraFlossy was a part of that thread. It was a couple of months ago...I'll look around for it and see if I can dig it up for you.

You know what. Now that you mention it I do recall seeing that in this thread... thanks

12. Found it.

TST and TRN Metabolites

There is a valid point that should be answered here, no, TST had no progestin structural relationships. It also has no testosterone metabolites and is totally detectable.

TRN was not methoxy trenbolone. Real TRN made most horny, methoxy trenbolone would be a liver killer and libido death."

13. Here's the link with the liver/lipid levels from jmh80's TST/TRN cycle
    Jmh80's M-TST/M-TRN Test Log.

14. hey thanks styder!

15. Thanks for the link Stryder. So his results came back looking pretty good. That should confirm to the nay-sayers that neither are methyl. I've seen some suggest that these were methyl products despite the maker's claims...well, for the TST, not the TRN though.

16. Don't thank me guys, thank jmh80

17. Thanks jmh80

18. Hey stryder - not trying to hijack thread or anything, but i noticed on the planet you don't have anymore TST, generic labz, or the PH design pheradrol. Any reason for that? not available, don't like, not good quality, etc???

19. Quote Originally Posted by DocChronic
    Hey stryder - not trying to hijack thread or anything, but i noticed on the planet you don't have anymore TST, generic labz, or the PH design pheradrol. Any reason for that? not available, don't like, not good quality, etc???
    All the board sponsers ditched the designer anabolics, understandably so... They can still be found elsewhere on the internet, just search

20. Any word on what Methoxy-TST or Mega-TRN are? If I recall correctly its been several months since the sample was sent to the lab. xtraflossy any idea on when we'll know?

21. I don't think the stuff has been sent to the lab yet...

22. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    I don't think the stuff has been sent to the lab yet...
    That fine,...
    I said I sent it.
    Technically though, you are correct. I mailed the sample to my Dad,.. who owns/works the lab. HE brought it to the lab.
    My sister, who worked there until a little while ago, was working on making the substance volitile.
    Some "other" crap, and some work related trips on his part (I think he's just now comming back from China this week or something), and then myself eventually forgetting all about it until just now are all factors as to why resulta have not been posted yet.
    SOrry- and thanks for the reminder. I'll remind him about it when he calls after returning the States.

23. Quote Originally Posted by xtraflossy
    That fine,...
    I said I sent it.
    Technically though, you are correct. I mailed the sample to my Dad,.. who owns/works the lab. HE brought it to the lab.
    My sister, who worked there until a little while ago, was working on making the substance volitile.
    Some "other" crap, and some work related trips on his part (I think he's just now comming back from China this week or something), and then myself eventually forgetting all about it until just now are all factors as to why resulta have not been posted yet.
    SOrry- and thanks for the reminder. I'll remind him about it when he calls after returning the States.
    where in VA are you from?

24. Quote Originally Posted by robster11
    where in VA are you from?
    Richmond.
    Close to VCU

25. Quote Originally Posted by xtraflossy
    That fine,...
    I said I sent it.
    Thank you very much for doing this.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Methoxy tst/ Mega trn and training
    By burymestanding in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-15-2009, 11:08 AM
  2. Methoxy tst/ Mega-trn cycle and prednisone
    By PlateStacker in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-14-2007, 12:41 PM
  3. Methoxy TST/ Mega TRN log!!