Methoxy TST/Mega Trn Cycle

Marsh11

Marsh11

Awards
  • Established
I ve completed 2 previous cycles in the past with these compounds stacked and loved every minute of it. For this reason I have decided to run one final cycle of these two and finish off my bottles. During my first run I noticed that I developed gyno like symptoms after about a week on. I always a little puffier nips so I figured it was from puberty. Anyway i used nolva the rest of the time and everything was fine. I did this in the 2nd as well. Just wondering if there were any other solid options other that running nolva for such a long period of time. I have a bunch of ideas but just looking for input from others. It would be greatly appreciated.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
epistane and its clones ( the legit clones ) will help with gyno on cycle and also add LBM/ strength

Marsh11

Marsh11

Awards
  • Established
I have it but I want to take that 1st by itself to judge its true effects. I was thinking along the lines of letro or Rebound or some other goodies. Any other suggestions or dosing protocols.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
in my experience AIs havent worked for me on cycle ive always had to go with nolva. Ive used it for months on end not sure on the long term sides but i feel alright, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do to keep the tits off yah.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
in my experience AIs havent worked for me on cycle ive always had to go with nolva. Ive used it for months on end not sure on the long term sides but i feel alright, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do to keep the tits off yah.
Tits suck... well, for us they do.. I'm a victim of the puffy/maybe a little lumpy nipple syndrome as well. I'd be all over gyno surgery if the opportunity presented itself (and it wasn't a bazillion dollars).

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tits suck... well, for us they do.. I'm a victim of the puffy/maybe a little lumpy nipple syndrome as well. I'd be all over gyno surgery if the opportunity presented itself (and it wasn't a bazillion dollars).
same here.

when i ran trn i got some nasty sides and had to drop it after a week. im pretty reluctant to use it again even tho it gave me some powerful workouts...i still have half a bottle just sitting in my supp drawer.

Marsh11

Marsh11

Awards
  • Established
Fully agree Im not looking for a set of tits. Thanks for the responses Im just going to stick w/the Nolva like I have in the past and know that im protected. What kind of nasty sides did u experience with the Trn? I ve always kept the dose at 4mg and havent had a problem.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i got puffy nips and some acne(expected) the nip thing bothered me and was getting worse so since it was the ending of my cycle i just went into pct instead of going a few more weeks.

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
Hey marsh, how did you dose the Nolva while on cycle?

Marsh11

Marsh11

Awards
  • Established
20 mg everyday then down to eod until PCT.Worked very well and also quickly. I was just concerned about using Nolva for 8 straight weeks. But that looks to be what Im going to do.

Piston that blows cuz Trn is a beast for strength and hardness. Everyone reacts in their own way to compounds tho.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
MOD EDIT: After 3 ad deletions, an infraction telling you to read the rules, you ignore them again. Goodbye.