TST and TRN Metabolites

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
That confused me too. I'm guessing that Author meant that it was authentic TRN (because I believe that GL got some of their raws from ALRI (but I'm just going on heresay)). Then again, I could be completely miscontruing what Author had said. Just my take on it though, hopefully Author will come back with a bit of clarification.
I believe that is the case: That GL and ALRI reached some sort of arrangement whereby GL was let into the secret of how to produce authentic TRN (they indicated this when they first announced the product).

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
I believe that is the case: That GL and ALRI reached some sort of arrangement whereby GL was let into the secret of how to produce authentic TRN (they indicated this when they first announced the product).
Correcto mondo:thumbsup: !

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
now I'm wondering whats in Trenadrol. Certainly there is an overseas chemist thats whipping up the authentic TRN as well. whos to say that everyone isnt sourcing from overseas as opposed to making it themselves?

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Man Im all screwed up now!!!! I have the 6mg trn. And you'll are saying its not the same as the other one. So WTF is it better or worse. I want the good S***. If I wanted crape I would have went to Muscle-Techs web site. Now Im wondering if its just the M-TST working.:sick:

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Man Im all screwed up now!!!! I have the 6mg trn. And you'll are saying its not the same as the other one. So WTF is it better or worse. I want the good S***. If I wanted crape I would have went to Muscle-Techs web site. Now Im wondering if its just the M-TST working.:sick:
No, if you have the Generic Labz TRN, then you are good to go! That is a legit product, the only legit TRN product! So if you have the GL stuff, it is the good S***!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I think he has the KiloSports version Swole. Which Author specifically said ("KS") was "bogus".

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Man I have KS Aren't they a sponsor on this board. Thats how I heard about it. Well if its BS , The M-TST Is some Killer S***. Ok what would youll recomend. Im finishing M-TST/M-TRN. I was going to use IGF. Any suggestions. Please Help!!!!!
Desperate Brother!!!!!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
They aren't a sponsor.

What do you need help with?????

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I want something to give the same results as tren. But I take drug test everymonth for probation. I just wasnt as hard as i was from tren. Im 33 its a little harder without being able to eat and train as hard as I used to b4 Katrina. Im so jammed up with work. But cant pass up the bucks. What do you think about my desire to try the IGF next or should I do something else. Im just getting my shape where I want. and I think I have alot of cortisal in my system. Dont understand I just never get as Lean In the abs.

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yo !!! I talked to youll the other day I was waiting on the 80mcg. Is it in.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
You got your Oratropin?
Awesome!

That would be good if you are looking to lean out - just make sure you get enough good carbs.

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No I was calling couldnt get anyone Fri, If they got it Ill take it RIGHT NOW!!!!!! I talked to j*** wed, thur . I guess Ill try again Mon. I hope its in Daddys Ready!!!! And if you talk to them let Them know hold one for Hollywood . I will deff call mon. Sometimes I can get online but most of the time it reads Error on Page.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
The warehouse is open from like 10 to 5pm (Central). Try during then.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
No I was calling couldnt get anyone Fri, If they got it Ill take it RIGHT NOW!!!!!! I talked to j*** wed, thur . I guess Ill try again Mon. I hope its in Daddys Ready!!!! And if you talk to them let Them know hold one for Hollywood . I will deff call mon. Sometimes I can get online but most of the time it reads Error on Page.
Your posts give me a headache. :blink:

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wasent there some mention that the "REAL / Original" TRN as NOT a libedo killer? IF thats the case, then something must be off, because for the week I took TRN, IT TOTALLY Killed my libedo- as in loosing hard-ons durring sex...

So, if caused that effect in me (and I realize other results may vary) and the Methoxy-TRN doesn't kill your sex drive, something HAS to be different ...right??

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Man the KS M-TRN has me so jacked. As for Pepe!! His up 24/7 cant beat him down. LOL. So there must be something diff. Im 33 and I tell you im 3weeks in feeling like a beast!!!!

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Man the KS M-TRN has me so jacked. As for Pepe!! His up 24/7 cant beat him down. LOL. So there must be something diff. Im 33 and I tell you im 3weeks in feeling like a beast!!!!
Out of curiosity, what dosage are you running it at??

1 cap per day (3mg) or 2 per day (6 mg) and if you are running it at 2 per day, do you have any sides such as a blood pressure raise?

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No thank God my bp is good. After 17hd i just got my BP normal. But Im taking 2/3mg ad , and 6mg/ad of M-TST(BS). I take The M-TST in the morn w/breakfast and about an hr later then I take the M-TRN . I started to yawn alot when I took them at the same time. My next pill I take about 1hr b4 I workout.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
No thank God my bp is good. After 17hd i just got my BP normal. But Im taking 2/3mg ad , and 6mg/ad of M-TST(BS). I take The M-TST in the morn w/breakfast and about an hr later then I take the M-TRN . I started to yawn alot when I took them at the same time. My next pill I take about 1hr b4 I workout.
I got the yawns from TRN as well on my TRN/Zol cycle. I am surprised you are able to run TRN at 6mg as thats when sides really set in for me and other board members. So you are on taking 2 caps per day (6mg) of Trenadrol by Kilo Sports?

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes , I was nervous about the yawns b/c I heard that was from lack of oxygen to the brain. But as soon as I put that hr in between Im fine. But there is a thread on here by author that say trn by Kilo is not real. Its s***. No one knows what it really is.

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Somewhere in Building the perfect beast ALRI talks about an upcoming product from HMgear called Primotren(they never released it). He said it is a deriative of 1-test. I wonder if this is really what M-TRN is ?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just did a quick search on HMGear and they were bought out by another company that is selling an herbal product that is supposed to increase free test while lowering estrogen and cortisol...hmmm, sounds a little familiar.

Anyway, when people are saying that they got the yawns from TRN...is that accompanied by a lot of lethargy too?

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
People do report lethargy and libidio loss. But some report increase in libidio. Need somebody who has taken both 1-test and M-trn to compare
the two.

ALRI's old add for (M-trn) said
Due to Methoxy-TRN™ possessing a progestin structure etc

I don't know if 1-test had a progestin structure?

PA talking about 1ad
In explaining what it does or how it works, some misconception has found its way into the reasoning. Again Patrick Arnold, who first likened its action to that of the steroid trenbolone (19-Nor-androsta-4,9,11-trien-3-one)

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Yes , I was nervous about the yawns b/c I heard that was from lack of oxygen to the brain. But as soon as I put that hr in between Im fine. But there is a thread on here by author that say trn by Kilo is not real. Its s***. No one knows what it really is.
I think Author's post was misleading. It implied that all of the companies distributing the new designers are creating them in-house. In reality, I think most of the companies (maybe ALL) are importing the raws from China. So, it really comes down to how good their source is. Considering that you are getting the yawns from Trenadrol, I would assume that it is actually the same compound as Methoxy-TRN as I have never heard of this side from any other AAS. As far as the dosing goes, it may not actually be 3mg but who knows.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
I personally got some lethargy and libido loss from Mega-TRN BUT it took a few weeks to set in. Initially, there was more energy and libido.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I personally got some lethargy and libido loss from Mega-TRN BUT it took a few weeks to set in. Initially, there was more energy and libido.
Did you pyramid up the doseage or did you take the same amount all the way through?

(I'm very interested in this product, but I'm saving it later)

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Did you pyramid up the doseage or did you take the same amount all the way through?

(I'm very interested in this product, but I'm saving it later)
Pyramid...started at 2mg for a couple weeks then 4mg for 2 weeks then 6mg on the last week. The sides hit hard on the last week. 4mg was the dose for me...it gave me excellent results and practically no sides. 6mg really set in the libido loss, lethargy and created a noticeable BP raise. I will probably run TRN again as it proudces good results with minimal sides if taken at the right dose. Next time I will run it at 4mg the whole time and probably stack it with TST, ZOL or something of the like.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pyramid...started at 2mg for a couple weeks then 4mg for 2 weeks then 6mg on the last week. The sides hit hard on the last week. 4mg was the dose for me...it gave me excellent results and practically no sides. 6mg really set in the libido loss, lethargy and created a noticeable BP raise. I will probably run TRN again as it proudces good results with minimal sides if taken at the right dose. Next time I will run it at 4mg the whole time and probably stack it with TST, ZOL or something of the like.
Thanks. Your experiencs seem to be quite similar to what many others have reported. It seems that the 6mg mark really kicks in the sides. Did you pre-load any supps or use them while on and do you have your b4 and after stats?

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. Your experiencs seem to be quite similar to what many others have reported. It seems that the 6mg mark really kicks in the sides. Did you pre-load any supps or use them while on and do you have your b4 and after stats?
I started a thread during PCT. To sum it up, I started at 185 pounds but had a lot of bodyfat and ended at the same weight, but wayyyy leaner. I did a cutter cycle of TRN/Zol for a total of 8 weeks and the two compounds were bridged.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, I'll be sure to check that out.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ok ,after a discussion last night with a family member, I found out that not only do I/he have access to a mass spectromiter, but turns out he owns it, (paid for by grant money), and doesnt cost anything to run something through.
Now, it's at a research facility on metabolic desieses, in another state then me, so mailing a sample could take a little while, plus, you have to make the substance volitile- and you kinda have to know a few things about what you are looking for to run the comparrisions.
Im not all that familure with what is needed. I mean, I have actually used the machine before, and got a demo with the entire process last year.
I guess, what Im asking, is what sort of information would I need to to give on TST that would help? Has anyone done these type of things before? Actually, Im not even sure as to the type of results that I'll get from this test. I know the output is in graph form, and the comparrision is to a database, so if this is a "new" substance, and not in a database, would any of the information gathered from this bennifit anyone?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

6mg was the dose that did it to me too. I was already on cycle so had been taken hawthorne berry taurine milkthistle all the regular . My sides stopped a few days after stopping the trn

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Floss - Klaus would be the best one to ask about testing. I'm not good enough with analytics to tell you.

Dr. D may be able to help too.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Ok ,after a discussion last night with a family member, I found out that not only do I/he have access to a mass spectromiter, but turns out he owns it, (paid for by grant money), and doesnt cost anything to run something through.
Now, it's at a research facility on metabolic desieses, in another state then me, so mailing a sample could take a little while, plus, you have to make the substance volitile- and you kinda have to know a few things about what you are looking for to run the comparrisions.
Im not all that familure with what is needed. I mean, I have actually used the machine before, and got a demo with the entire process last year.
I guess, what Im asking, is what sort of information would I need to to give on TST that would help? Has anyone done these type of things before? Actually, Im not even sure as to the type of results that I'll get from this test. I know the output is in graph form, and the comparrision is to a database, so if this is a "new" substance, and not in a database, would any of the information gathered from this bennifit anyone?

I have no idea what the answers are to your questions but I'm bumping this because someone will.

Sea223

Awards
  • Established
I have no idea what the answers are to your questions but I'm bumping this because someone will.
Bumpity Bump! I'm starting my Trn/Tst/Trans 4AD tomorrow. It'd be nice to have some sort of idea of what I'm putting in my body.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I doubt you'd have an answer by tomorrow even if he were to get instructions.

Organic chem labs were stupidly long (he's doing some stuff that we did in class - only we "knew" the compound).

Sea223

Awards
  • Established
I doubt you'd have an answer by tomorrow even if he were to get instructions.

Organic chem labs were stupidly long (he's doing some stuff that we did in class - only we "knew" the compound).
Yeah- I knew we wouldn't have an answer by tomorrow- It'd just be nice to know. I'm gonna ingest whatever it is......and get freakin great gains. Later-

Bye the way Jmh how's your weight doing? Where are you at? Anymore crazy work schedules? Those were jacked up especially on.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
No more crazy sh*t. I just get beat on by the elders....

I haven't weighted myself in a few days - will do tomorrow morning. But, early this week I was still at 170 lbs.

The Powerfull/V-12 Turbo/Rebound Reloaded/DHEA-bAET-7-OH-7 oxo transdermal/nettle root/Retain stack is really starting to kick in!
(AKA the Kitchin Sink - because I make too much money and don't spend it on anything but food, bills, and supps)

Had a great leg workout just now (except for knee pain during lunges - I had to stop).

The only issue is "the squirts" initially with the V-12 turbo. I think I'm going to see if Xceed may help (by taking it pre-WO and V-12 post-WO).

Thanks for asking Sea223. Good to see folks still read my logs.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah-, I was thinking Klaus would know as well. Smart cartoon charecter he is! :)
- I mean, someone has done something like this.
Monday Im going to compile all the "valid" info that hasbeen theorized, thinking that I can send it with the sample- it MIGHT help!?

Sea223

Awards
  • Established
No more crazy sh*t. I just get beat on by the elders....

I haven't weighted myself in a few days - will do tomorrow morning. But, early this week I was still at 170 lbs.

The Powerfull/V-12 Turbo/Rebound Reloaded/DHEA-bAET-7-OH-7 oxo transdermal/nettle root/Retain stack is really starting to kick in!
(AKA the Kitchin Sink - because I make too much money and don't spend it on anything but food, bills, and supps)

Had a great leg workout just now (except for knee pain during lunges - I had to stop).

The only issue is "the squirts" initially with the V-12 turbo. I think I'm going to see if Xceed may help (by taking it pre-WO and V-12 post-WO).

Thanks for asking Sea223. Good to see folks still read my logs.
I only read your logs to look at those freakin girls, slurp....oops I drooled.J/K. Keep up the good work.

Flossy- Looking forward to test results. Thanks

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Flossy - he's at IBE.
Let me PM him and tell him to come to this thread. (Hopefully he'll see it via email notice - cuz I ain't seen him on in a while.)

Edit - apparently not. I'm not sure how to get ahold of him then....

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well, like I said before, Im not really exactly sure what infor I'll need. I mean, If Im getting testing and such, I dont need even more speculatiuon, and I beleive Klause has made quite a few comments already to TST (If I remember correctly).
Ill do a little general research on mass spectromity and see what I get out of it.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
It will be interesting to see how close this is to known reference compounds.

Last edited:
jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Flos,
He posted what he thought the structure was of TRN for sure.

Not sure on TST.

But, I know he put a PDF of what he thought TRN was. I'd send that along. That should help deduce what the peaks mean.
If that's even what MS is. I took organic lab like 3 years ago - and promptly forgot after the final. I don't do that sort of stuff on a daily basis. We have a chemist for that.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Flos,
He posted what he thought the structure was of TRN for sure.

Not sure on TST.

But, I know he put a PDF of what he thought TRN was. I'd send that along. That should help deduce what the peaks mean.
If that's even what MS is. I took organic lab like 3 years ago - and promptly forgot after the final. I don't do that sort of stuff on a daily basis. We have a chemist for that.
Well, I wasn't able to dig anything up,.. things got rough at work so I didnt have the time.
I'll be sending my belated Father's day card out this week (I already gave him a call,.. so don't jump on me!) and should send samples out at the same time.
I CAN include a TRN pill as well- I wont miss one ya know.
Hell, I guess I could send him one of everything I got, but if this is going to be done in the spare time (my sis is actually working at the lab too, using the machine- ) it could take longer for results: and thats assuming it produces something usefull.
I really dont know what else I'd send. Id DEFINATELY send an ERGOMAX though!! I have been wondering what that is supposed to be since I first popped one last year!
Anyways- I'll send him a TST, a TRN and an ERGO- It wont cost anything extra anyways- I'll have hime test the TST first though.
:study:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just sent you a PM XtraFlossy.

stinkfinger

Awards
I'd love to see a testing of the first batch of Halodrol. Curious as to just how much DMT was present. Kellner got locked up before he could post the results.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just sent you a PM XtraFlossy.
LOL, I guess we were both trying to tell each other the same thing Xtraflossy. We all appreciate you getting involved with this.:thumbsup: