TST and TRN Metabolites

kappaz

Banned
Awards
TST or TRN *Reps for help* - Bodybuilding.com Forums

Hate to post a link to BB.com but BK posts in this link about what TRN and TST are. Curious if you guys believe what he says. He is using the name Kobol Ghoul or something like that. Sounds like he gave this compound to ALR during their short time they were working together.
He was the one who mentioned the compound to ALR. I have the full and detailed story, but I'm not posting it since it was a PM

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
He still doesn't mention anything about TST. TRN being Tren-like, I can believe, as the strength gains are really good.

But what the heck is "Trienosterone?"

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
He still doesn't mention anything about TST. TRN being Tren-like, I can believe, as the strength gains are really good.

But what the heck is "Trienosterone?"
Thats what I was thinking. TRN does seem very similar to Tren--good strength gains with a toll on libido and BP.

papa G

Awards
My libidio was definately up! The gains were minimal but maybe it needs to be dosed higher. I may try that in the near future.

papa G

Awards
My libidio was way up, but gains were minimal but noticeable. It probably needs to be ran at a higher dose. I may try that in the future.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
BK's claim about TRN seems off from the logs I've read.

ICEBERG

Awards
PapaG, you are right. I ran TST at 8 caps a day and saw good gains. The recommended daily dose was way too low for achieving any worthwhile gains.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
PapaG, you are right. I ran TST at 8 caps a day and saw good gains. The recommended daily dose was way too low for achieving any worthwhile gains.
I've skimmed through this thread, didn't see an answer to this question: how were androgenic sides at that dose? Did you keep a log?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
My libidio was way up, but gains were minimal but noticeable. It probably needs to be ran at a higher dose. I may try that in the future.
What about in PCT? Did you experience any significant dropoff in libido?

papa G

Awards
Sorry about the double-ish post. While I was on 6mgs of tst I was looking at ugly chicks with differently. I did throw in a little 1-test and prostanny (which I have ran before together with 4-ad) I can honestly say that libidio in my experience rivaled my past cycles with the 4ad thrown in. The only difference is that 4ad seems to help much more with lethargy than the tst. Based on past experience with the above compounds (I have also ran the above w/o tst or 4ad) I do believe tst is really good for libidio related issues while on.

In the future I may run 12 mg's of tst with some of the methyl-d I have left over. In my experience methyl-d energizes me, unlike prostan and 1-t. Maybe tst and methyl-d would be a great feel good and recomp stack. This would probably offset the libidio loss from methyl-d. Anyone else have any tst feedback or experiences?

papa G

Awards
forgot to mention that I just finished PCT and my libidio is definately lower. I am definately not shut down very hard out of the ordinary. After about a week into pct is when my libidio started to fall. Superdrol had me shut down much harder though. I can get it up at will but the ugly chicks don't look hot anymore.

ICEBERG

Awards
PapaG- Unbelievably, I saw no androgenic effects that were troublesome with TST. For some reason I am lucky when it comes to side effects- I never see or experience bad ones. I have been able to take full advantage of a supplement and adjust dosage and usage to suit my needs and goals.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
the way I see it is this compound is practically useless, at least at the recommended dosages. It is becoming a thing of the past and I think it is too weak to warrant its use when there are much better options.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't really been keeping track of logs and how people are using TST. What seems to be the upper limits that people are using this stuff? I know I've seen 6mgs and I've heard others suggest as much as 12mgs per day, but are people actually using this much daily?

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
I haven't really been keeping track of logs and how people are using TST. What seems to be the upper limits that people are using this stuff? I know I've seen 6mgs and I've heard others suggest as much as 12mgs per day, but are people actually using this much daily?
Ive heard of people running as much as 16mg/day

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, a bottle wouldn't even last two weeks at that. I really hope there's a way to find out what this stuff is comparable to. Even if these tests were ran wouldn't a base starting point for comparison be needed?

RUNNER 67

Awards
Ive heard of people running as much as 16mg/day
I AM CUREENTLY ON MY SECOND WEEK AT 8 MG A DAY. IT ISN'T A GREAT PRODUCT, BUT I FEEL A NICE CALM FEELING AT WORK, AND A DECENT PUMP/INTENSITY WHEN I LIFT. ALSO CARDIO IS A BREEZE ON IT. I CAN PEEL OFF 5-6 MILE RUNS WITH ABSOLUTELY NO LOSS IN STAMINA OR PAINFUL PUMPS. DON'T GET ME WRONG, IT IS NO PHERAPLEX, BUT I FEEL A NICE MILD PH HAS A PLACE FOR THOSE OF US WHO MAY ONLY DO 1-2 CYCLES PER YEAR.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I AM CUREENTLY ON MY SECOND WEEK AT 8 MG A DAY. IT ISN'T A GREAT PRODUCT, BUT I FEEL A NICE CALM FEELING AT WORK, AND A DECENT PUMP/INTENSITY WHEN I LIFT. ALSO CARDIO IS A BREEZE ON IT. I CAN PEEL OFF 5-6 MILE RUNS WITH ABSOLUTELY NO LOSS IN STAMINA OR PAINFUL PUMPS. DON'T GET ME WRONG, IT IS NO PHERAPLEX, BUT I FEEL A NICE MILD PH HAS A PLACE FOR THOSE OF US WHO MAY ONLY DO 1-2 CYCLES PER YEAR.
What the hell could this be then? It's said to not be a progestin and is very detectable. It's a wet compound that brings mild gains/pumps and has an overall good feeling when ON (like test does). I wish I knew enough about this stuff to make an educated guess. I'm not using this stuff, but it drives me crazy to be in the dark.

RUNNER 67

Awards
What the hell could this be then? It's said to not be a progestin and is very detectable. It's a wet compound that brings mild gains/pumps and has an overall good feeling when ON (like test does). I wish I knew enough about this stuff to make an educated guess. I'm not using this stuff, but it drives me crazy to be in the dark.
I will agree with you on that. I wonder if the PH mafia put an order out on the lab that was doing the testing on TST. (also the one that was testing SDX).

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will agree with you on that. I wonder if the PH mafia put an order out on the lab that was doing the testing on TST. (also the one that was testing SDX).
I've seen enough reviews/logs on SDX to know that it is definitely SD mg/mg (as most of the knock offs of SD do indeed deliver). This stuff leaves us in the dark though.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
I had a bottle of TST but I recently sold it. The logs/feedback was enough for me to conclude that it's not worth trying. I personally dont care whats in it as it seems like its practically worthless. Another underdosed designer....

After reviewing the feedback and trying some of the designers, Ive concluded that the only worthwhile substances are Pheraplex, SD and HD

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After reviewing the feedback and trying some of the designers, Ive concluded that the only worthwhile substances are Pheraplex, superdrol and HD
Many seem to swear by TRN. I have yet to try it, but I'll let you know if/when I do.

RUNNER 67

Awards
I had a bottle of TST but I recently sold it. The logs/feedback was enough for me to conclude that it's not worth trying. I personally dont care whats in it as it seems like its practically worthless. Another underdosed designer....

After reviewing the feedback and trying some of the designers, Ive concluded that the only worthwhile substances are Pheraplex, superdrol and HD
I will agree with you on that, however for my own sense of knowledge, I would love to know what i just ingested fo the last 21 days. Any clue as to what this substance is made up of would be greatly appreciated.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
HUH!! Glad I only bought 2 bottles of this stuff. Still plan on running it in Oct with Predator, but I would like to know what it really is as I have asked this question a few times before. And that sucks that most users report that is only mildly anabolic... I'd be curious to see bloodwork at the end of a tst cycle to know how damaging it is to lipids/liver

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
HUH!! Glad I only bought 2 bottles of this stuff. Still plan on running it in Oct with Predator, but I would like to know what it really is as I have asked this question a few times before. And that sucks that most users report that is only mildly anabolic... I'd be curious to see bloodwork at the end of a tst cycle to know how damaging it is to lipids/liver
Well, here is some good news for you: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/618082-post17.html

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think I recall reading jmh80's TST log and he ran a liver/lipid test after his cycle and he came back fine.

Last edited:
wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I wonder if its safe for women? if its under dosed and safe it might be good for women?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks yeahright, I just saw that... awesome stuff. But what I was really curious about was the composition on TST and whether or not it is progestin based as I would prefer to stay away from stacking progestins. Don't want titties :chick: maybe I'll think about running pheraplex with the TST...hmm
According to ALRI this chemical is not a progestin and is very detectable...damn, now that I think about it, that may have been stated in this thread...If not, I'm pretty sure that XtraFlossy was a part of that thread. It was a couple of months ago...I'll look around for it and see if I can dig it up for you.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
According to ALRI this chemical is not a progestin and is very detectable...damn, now that I think about it, that may have been stated in this thread...If not, I'm pretty sure that XtraFlossy was a part of that thread. It was a couple of months ago...I'll look around for it and see if I can dig it up for you.

You know what. Now that you mention it I do recall seeing that in this thread... thanks

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Found it.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/554278-post40.html

There is a valid point that should be answered here, no, TST had no progestin structural relationships. It also has no testosterone metabolites and is totally detectable.

TRN was not methoxy trenbolone. Real TRN made most horny, methoxy trenbolone would be a liver killer and libido death."

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the link Stryder. So his results came back looking pretty good. That should confirm to the nay-sayers that neither are methyl. I've seen some suggest that these were methyl products despite the maker's claims...well, for the TST, not the TRN though.

DocChronic

Awards
Hey stryder - not trying to hijack thread or anything, but i noticed on the planet you don't have anymore TST, generic labz, or the PH design pheradrol. Any reason for that? not available, don't like, not good quality, etc???

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Hey stryder - not trying to hijack thread or anything, but i noticed on the planet you don't have anymore TST, generic labz, or the PH design pheradrol. Any reason for that? not available, don't like, not good quality, etc???
All the board sponsers ditched the designer anabolics, understandably so... They can still be found elsewhere on the internet, just search

Ddono25

Awards
Any word on what Methoxy-TST or Mega-TRN are? If I recall correctly its been several months since the sample was sent to the lab. xtraflossy any idea on when we'll know?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think the stuff has been sent to the lab yet...

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I don't think the stuff has been sent to the lab yet...
That fine,...
I said I sent it.
Technically though, you are correct. I mailed the sample to my Dad,.. who owns/works the lab. HE brought it to the lab.
My sister, who worked there until a little while ago, was working on making the substance volitile.
Some "other" crap, and some work related trips on his part (I think he's just now comming back from China this week or something), and then myself eventually forgetting all about it until just now are all factors as to why resulta have not been posted yet.
SOrry- and thanks for the reminder. I'll remind him about it when he calls after returning the States.

robster11

Awards
That fine,...
I said I sent it.
Technically though, you are correct. I mailed the sample to my Dad,.. who owns/works the lab. HE brought it to the lab.
My sister, who worked there until a little while ago, was working on making the substance volitile.
Some "other" crap, and some work related trips on his part (I think he's just now comming back from China this week or something), and then myself eventually forgetting all about it until just now are all factors as to why resulta have not been posted yet.
SOrry- and thanks for the reminder. I'll remind him about it when he calls after returning the States.
where in VA are you from?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
That fine,...
I said I sent it.
Thank you very much for doing this.