TST and TRN Metabolites

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
LOL, I guess we were both trying to tell each other the same thing Xtraflossy. We all appreciate you getting involved with this.:thumbsup:
Lol- Have you seen that Siegnfield episode where George forgoes anything to do with women, then gets real smart; always into books, teaching school kids about science.....all because of the lack of sex....(for the next 6 months)
Yeah- It's kinda like that :whiner:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I find myself comparing almost everyday to an episode of Seinfeld...Looking forward to those results. It should be interesting.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well, Im just posting my GUESS on what it could be.
I am not a chemist, nor do Ieven know if this is a possibility, but just for S&G: (feel free to post your guess as to what TST may be).

Synthesis of 13,14-secotestosterone derivatives.

Khripach VA, Zhabinskii VN, Kuchto AI, Zhiburtovich YY, Fando GP, Lyakhov AS, Govorova AA, Groen MB, van der Louw J, de Groot A.

Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry, National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, Kuprevich Street 5/2, 220141 Minsk. [email protected]

A number of testosterone analogs with a 13,14-secosteroidal fragment have been prepared from (13S)-13-iodo-6beta-methoxy-3alpha, 5-cyclo-13,14-seco-5alpha-androstan-14,17-dione. The key steps involved stereoselective deiodination of the starting compound with triphenylphosphine and selective protection of the 17-keto group with trimethylsilylcyanide. Removal of iodine at C-13 proceeded with inversion of the configuration at C-13, which has been established by X-ray crystallography. 13,14-Secotestosterone analogues substituted and non-substituted at C-14 have been prepared. The obtained compounds containing flexible CD ring fragments are of great interest for comparative studies in biological tests together with testosterone and other steroids with a rigid tetracyclic skeleton.

PMID: 15246780 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Reasoning:
(13S)-13-iodo-6beta-methoxy-3alpha, 5-cyclo-13,14-seco-5alpha-androstan-14,17-dione.
- Um,.. "methoxy", "3alpha", "17"-dione = 17b-methoxy-triensterone.

Lol- just for fun.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Reasoning:
(13S)-13-iodo-6beta-methoxy-3alpha, 5-cyclo-13,14-seco-5alpha-androstan-14,17-dione.
- Um,.. "methoxy", "3alpha", "17"-dione = 17b-methoxy-triensterone.

Lol- just for fun.
Not a bad guess.

Trienosterone implies that there are three -ene bonds (this one's an androstane), and a single -one (instead of two as in di-one). That compound also has it's methoxy at the 6b position, and not 17b.

But you may be on to something with the secotestosterone derivatives... I don't know, I gave up and am waiting for the FDA to do their thing, and then ALR to reveal it...

bigSMokey

bigSMokey

Awards
Maybe an isomer of tren. Either the 9 or the 11,12 double bond moved over to the 1 position. It'd be dbol with an extra double bond, and a methoxy of course.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Maybe an isomer of tren. Either the 9 or the 11,12 double bond moved over to the 1 position. It'd be dbol with an extra double bond, and a methoxy of course.
Well, if it worked like dbol that would be nice, unfortuniately, users are just not getting very impressive relults in comparrision.

Does anyone know of a good place on the web that I could get information on what chemical structures mean? Things like Hydroxy, methoxy, and what the placement in the structure names imply?
Ive seen a few good posts here, but Its hard to find them again.
Basicly, like a structure 101 (but for anabolics) - ?

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
Well, if it worked like dbol that would be nice, unfortuniately, users are just not getting very impressive relults in comparrision.

Does anyone know of a good place on the web that I could get information on what chemical structures mean? Things like Hydroxy, methoxy, and what the placement in the structure names imply?
I would just check out an organic chemistry book. I think I still have one. Send me your email in a PM and I'll try and send you good literature that you can reference easily.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know anything about this stuff and I'm not sure if this is even relevant...the Q&A that it came from isn't, but I'm not sure if the pic is worthless or not.
CERI Q&A:

bigSMokey

bigSMokey

Awards

Remember that m-dien, which was was methyltren minus and double bond. It turned out to be not nearly as potent or toxic as expected. In fact the initial dose of 1mg was eventually quadrupled by underground labs. So, perhaps in this case a compound with an added double bond could result in lower potency, but also lower toxicity (in comparison to dbol).

I basically pulled the dbol analog out of the air since, ethically, I don't think this stuff could be much else other than a triene of some sort. If I were this co., I'd be much more worried about misrepresentation (I.e. implying methoxytest is a triene), than the feds finding out the stuff actually is methoxytest.

But anyways, yes an O-chem book would be the best for finding out what the various functional groups represent. However, as for your other request, steroid structure 101, here is an excellent resource:

The Nomenclature of Steroids Home Page

Stop by the first entry, 3S-1 General, first off. It gives the numbering system showing exactly where all these functional groups fall on the steroid skeleton.

This resource even helped me figure out some possible structures for that monstrous compound, (13S)-13-iodo-6beta-methoxy-3alpha, 5-cyclo-13,14-seco-5alpha-androstan-14,17-dione, listed the other day. I'm still stumped on how the cyclo relates to that seco.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I don't think cyclo relates to seco. But, I could be wrong. I'm not familiar with seco. I don't remember that from organic.

Floss - Klaus put up his own steroid nomenclature PDF on here. Look for that.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
S means clockwise direction at the chiral carbon. (Most important group to least important is in the clockwise direction.)

bigSMokey

bigSMokey

Awards
I don't think cyclo relates to seco. But, I could be wrong. I'm not familiar with seco. I don't remember that from organic.
Seco indicate the breaking of a bond at the specified location (here it's 13,14), with the formation of two new alkyl chains. However, from my understanding, when cyclo is introduced in front of this type of term, it indicates that this broken "seco" bond's two new alkyl chains meet up at a new location, forming a new ring, hence the "cyclo". However, if one looks at the ring number layout on a nomenclature page, these 13 & 14 carbons form a very warped molecule if they rebond at 5.

But at any rate, when considering this exotic rebonding and the halogen, methoxy, etc. substitution, I seriously doubt this or anything similar, could be in TST. The cost would be extreme.

I think a methoxytren isomer or methoxytest are the only reasonable guesses at this point. With test being the forerunner because the product was discontinued so fast (methoxytren itself is still out there, so why would an isomer be discontinued?).

raider1

raider1

Awards
Oh man , all this chemistry discussion is going to make my head explode.... :aargh: I have run the TST and TRN .. NICE COMBO , did not break out from this , it seems that is affecting a lot of dudes.. Libido was through the roof on this stuff.. I want to pick up a couple of more bottles before it goes away.. I got a bottle of the Kilo product but from this thread it appears to be crap ..

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I got a bottle of the Kilo product but from this thread it appears to be crap ..
Well, it's something. It apparently isn't a copy of the original but I would assume that it is some anabolic formulation.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just an update- as most of the stuff on this particular page just went over my head....
The sample is packaged, in an envelope, stamped and will be mailed tomarrow for testing.
-Would have dont it today, except it was raining kinda hard when I left for work this morning, and didn't want things to get wet on the way to the mailbox I pass (which, is about 2 miles- not the closest, but on the way)

kappaz

Banned
Awards
Well, it's something. It apparently isn't a copy of the original but I would assume that it is some anabolic formulation.
I asked them about that, this was the response

China makes all kinds of Chemicals I can’t really see why this one would be any different or harder to make? IMO

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I asked them about that, this was the response

China makes all kinds of Chemicals I can’t really see why this one would be any different or harder to make? IMO
Well, to make something you have to know what it is. It's my understanding (and I could be wrong) that this is a unique compound....so when you try and analyze what it is, there isn't any reference compound to compare it to. ALRI has mentioned this and Bioscience mentioned that they had no luck synthesizing the compound until ALRI told them what to look for.

This is all just stuff that I've gleaned from various threads and could be completely wrong.....but ALR seemed pretty confident of it and I'd have to defer to his expertise.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well, to make something you have to know what it is. It's my understanding (and I could be wrong) that this is a unique compound....so when you try and analyze what it is, there isn't any reference compound to compare it to. ALRI has mentioned this and Bioscience mentioned that they had no luck synthesizing the compound until ALRI told them what to look for.

This is all just stuff that I've gleaned from various threads and could be completely wrong.....but ALR seemed pretty confident of it and I'd have to defer to his expertise.
IT was also said, (in addition to it not being a metabolite of test) that TST is very detectable.
Actually synthesizing and figureing out the exact compound structure and makeup is one thing, testing possitive os another. I would assume that what you came up possitive for would be a fairly accurate guess at the compound they were tring to mimic legaly..(?)

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would just like to say , there is alot of questions unanswered about the KS M-TRN but I've been off for 3weeks and kept all my gains. If I was to give my thoughts about it I would say It was like taking about 40mg of Tren EOD. No BS!!!!

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
I would just like to say , there is alot of questions unanswered about the KS M-TRN but I've been off for 3weeks and kept all my gains. If I was to give my thoughts about it I would say It was like taking about 40mg of Tren EOD. No BS!!!!
ALR stated that this wasnt the same compound and that they didnt know how to synthesize it. In reality, I think all the companies are getting their raws from China or somewhere. Plus, based off ALL of the feedback I've read on Trenadrol and Mega-TRN, they seem to be consistent thus implying that it is the same compound.

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If the product is no longer made or sold by ALRI, then why do you care if you release the
chemical formula? Why do you care if someone clones it? You do not sell it anymore or
at least claim not too. The only reasons that are remotely plausible for you NOT to release
the EXACT chemical name is that they were illegal and you do not want to incriminate
yourself publically and/or you are still selling it under a different label name. You should not
care if some company you have nothing to do with clones a product you claim you no longer
have nothing to do with.

kappaz

Banned
Awards
If the product is no longer made or sold by ALRI, then why do you care if you release the
chemical formula? Why do you care if someone clones it? You do not sell it anymore or
at least claim not too. The only reasons that are remotely plausible for you NOT to release
the EXACT chemical name is that they were illegal and you do not want to incriminate
yourself publically and/or you are still selling it under a different label name. You should not
care if some company you have nothing to do with clones a product you claim you no longer
have nothing to do with.
I have wondered that myself

BillyB

S.N.S. Rep
Awards
Just messing around, (No one take this seriously, do not want any rumors starting)

Trie nosterone - If you add an E you get neosterone. Neosterone is methylandrostenediol which is M4AD. The end of the made-up name is very close to neosterone, hehehe. Ok, I had too much free time at work today.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Anything yet with the lab reports?
The sample has been sent, and is in.
There are only 2 things to be done,.. one is make it volitle, and the other is run the test and compare.

My sis, who is working there kinda sorta doesn't know exactly what to use to make it volitle,.. so we have to wait for my father to get back from DC (I think DC,.. some conference,.. he mentioned something about China,.. but I think thats later this year- anyways..) to help with that part.
Running the actual test only takes a minuet.

I'm sorry things are taking so long, my timing was impecable of course,.. as there is another group using the machine in the meantime.
It'll happen,.. I just can't give a date. It's not like I sent it to a private lab really. (technicly, I did,.. but you know what I mean).
Weve had a few conversation about possibilities in the past few weeks. Lol- He is where I was with todays anabolics. He's thinking all effects are placebo. Course, up until not that long ago, I did too (this was before all the good andros came out)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rock on XF:head: Patience is a virtue that I am blessed with. I've waited this long, a little longer won't hurt. Again, good job bro!

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks,.. I have patience,.. but it reallt has more to do circumstances beyond my controll. So, I HAVE to wait with ya :study:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'd email Dr. D to see what solvent would dissolve SD and make it volitile.

I'm not familar enough to comment. I'll read through my organic book - if I can find it.

gten79

Awards
I'd love to see a testing of the first batch of Halodrol. Curious as to just how much DMT was present. Kellner got locked up before he could post the results.
Hey Xtra, I still have a box of the first batch of Halodrol. Would a couple of pills suffice in order to get an accurate testing? Send me an email if you are interested in testing perhaps between the two of us we could break the case.:afro:

[email protected]

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
I just want to type a recurring thought I've had everytime I view this thread -- "Damn I love these forums!"

Bobcat

BioScience Representative
Awards
have nothing to do with.
Let's put things into perspective here...Although we have discontinued manufacturing and sales/marketing of prohormones, our retail customers have not. It doesn't make good business sense nor is it ethical for us to move large amounts of this product to our retailers then go and giveaway the compound for the next company to come out and clone it then sell it at a discounted rate causing our retailers to be stuck with extra inventory. Your retailer is looking out for you, but who is looking out for them? In the same way that your retailer takes care of their customers, we are taking care of ours. It's common sense and quite simple really...

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Let's put things into perspective here...Although we have discontinued manufacturing and sales/marketing of prohormones, our retail customers have not. It doesn't make good business sense nor is it ethical for us to move large amounts of this product to our retailers then go and giveaway the compound for the next company to come out and clone it then sell it at a discounted rate causing our retailers to be stuck with extra inventory. Your retailer is looking out for you, but who is looking out for them? In the same way that your retailer takes care of their customers, we are taking care of ours. It's common sense and quite simple really...
I think that sums it up beautifully....now its up to the very resourceful AM members to get this substance tested and confirmed!

....suckazzzzz

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Bobcat. And guys a little more respect needs to be given to make sure these questions do not turn into accusations without proof.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where are ya Flossy?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
The anticipation grows.....but once he reports back that it is methyl-monkeydroppings-3-iene none of us are going to know what the chemical name really means as far as biochemical comparators, LOL.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Lol- sorry guys,.. didn't mean to just dissapear on ya.
I tend to get a little weird and welcome time off from sites like these and switch interests for a bit when Im going through PCT...
On to the subject at hand I guess. Everything is still on the up and up. There have been a few family issues going on, starting with my sister moving around, first England for school, then Richmond, then Greece for a few months,.. then Nabraska,.. (with the person doing the tests) and now she's kinda in process of moving from Nabraska to DC.. - that and supposedly, it's around this time that he gets invited to a bunch of other places to do talks and attend conferences,.. or whatever it is that he does when he travels,.. there has been Chacigo, DC, Effin' China comming up??? - so I cant have my sis get the samples ready until my dad can run the tests basicly- so the timing of these two events has to corraspond with me bringing it up when I talk to him.
The good news being I just ditched my prepaid cell, and finally got a real on with some real minuits,. so I dont have to rush through conversations,.. which should be of great help :)

Anyways,.. My Sis is flying in for a visit (before she goes to DC) on the 12th,.. so Im thinking I can get the testing done shortly after (it's a whole thing as to why that would speed things up,.. but since she isn't going to be living with him anymore,.. he's gonna call a little more,.. so I'll be able to ge things done! :p
Anyways, that was probably more information then I needed to give,.. I just didnt want to come back and spit something that sounded like I had just forgotten about it ya know? :)

krenalor

Awards
Heck I was wondering if you got in a car accident or something, rofl.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id LOVE to know whats in this stuff.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I couldn't take it anymore...can you say buy 1 get 1 free?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Lol- sorry guys,.. didn't mean to just dissapear on ya.
I tend to get a little weird and welcome time off from sites like these and switch interests for a bit when Im going through post cycle therapy...
On to the subject at hand I guess. Everything is still on the up and up. There have been a few family issues going on, starting with my sister moving around, first England for school, then Richmond, then Greece for a few months,.. then Nabraska,.. (with the person doing the tests) and now she's kinda in process of moving from Nabraska to DC.. - that and supposedly, it's around this time that he gets invited to a bunch of other places to do talks and attend conferences,.. or whatever it is that he does when he travels,.. there has been Chacigo, DC, Effin' China comming up??? - so I cant have my sis get the samples ready until my dad can run the tests basicly- so the timing of these two events has to corraspond with me bringing it up when I talk to him.
The good news being I just ditched my prepaid cell, and finally got a real on with some real minuits,. so I dont have to rush through conversations,.. which should be of great help :)

Anyways,.. My Sis is flying in for a visit (before she goes to DC) on the 12th,.. so Im thinking I can get the testing done shortly after (it's a whole thing as to why that would speed things up,.. but since she isn't going to be living with him anymore,.. he's gonna call a little more,.. so I'll be able to ge things done! :p
Anyways, that was probably more information then I needed to give,.. I just didnt want to come back and spit something that sounded like I had just forgotten about it ya know? :)
Thanks for your efforts.

Work

Awards
I'm really starting to think this isn't ever going to happen. We'll never know what it is.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm really starting to think this isn't ever going to happen. We'll never know what it is.

You could always just try it out and see what it does for you. If you have some and want to wait check out vacuum sealing it and then freeze it. That'll buy you ten years of time for this happen!

stinkfinger

Awards
TST or TRN *Reps for help* - Bodybuilding.com Forums

Hate to post a link to BB.com but BK posts in this link about what TRN and TST are. Curious if you guys believe what he says. He is using the name Kobol Ghoul or something like that. Sounds like he gave this compound to ALR during their short time they were working together.