You down with DCP? Ya you know me! (Vianillean and DCP)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So I am really starting to feel the recovery portion of DCP 2.0 I have been in the gym now for 10 straight days and my body doesnt feel too beat.

Hit back today
1 arm seated cable pulls 55X30X3 ( I did 15 one arm then 15 together really focusing on the shoulder blade squeeze)
1 Arm bent over cable rows 70X25X3
Vgrip bent over barbell row 2 plates 25X3
Triple set pull downs Wide grip reverse close grip 130X20 115X10 115X10 three sets
V grip pull downs 115X30X3
Triple set Overhead pulls DB rows reg grip DB rows Rear delt grip 60X30 40X25 25X20
hope i get my dcp 2.0 soon...i could use some increased recovery, getting hit with snow and freezing rain again today...back account is loving it, joints and muscles not so much!!!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
hope i get my dcp 2.0 soon...i could use some increased recovery, getting hit with snow and freezing rain again today...back account is loving it, joints and muscles not so much!!!
Stack those chips so you can load up on Formasurge man!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Stack those chips so you can load up on Formasurge man!
lol....smart man!!!

got my trt approved so waiting for it to be delivered, 200mg test cyp/dermacrine/formasurge/dcp 2.0---how is that for a STACK, lol.

you ever check out george benson?

btw- muscle separation in arms looks like it is going well...work on those tri's, lol.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
lol....smart man!!!

got my trt approved so waiting for it to be delivered, 200mg test cyp/dermacrine/formasurge/dcp 2.0---how is that for a STACK, lol.

you ever check out george benson?

btw- muscle separation in arms looks like it is going well...work on those tri's, lol.
That is a beast of a stack man! Im a little Jealous.
I have not checked out George Benson Yet the Youtube on my phone isnt working for some reason
And thanks man the resolution in the photo doesn’t quite do me justice. ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That is a beast of a stack man! Im a little Jealous.
I have not checked out George Benson Yet the Youtube on my phone isnt working for some reason
And thanks man the resolution in the photo doesn’t quite do me justice. ;)
funny you mention being a little jealous...my new doc is my age and told me unfortunately his test was normal, i asked him why that was unfortunate...he said he feels like crap and needs a boost, lol......i almost told him about dermacrine, actually i wish i would have!!!!

yup...i can see progress!!!!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
funny you mention being a little jealous...my new doc is my age and told me unfortunately his test was normal, i asked him why that was unfortunate...he said he feels like crap and needs a boost, lol......i almost told him about dermacrine, actually i wish i would have!!!!

yup...i can see progress!!!!
You should have man! Then you can charge him for the Visit lol
And thanks man I appreciate the kind words

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You should have man! Then you can charge him for the Visit lol
And thanks man I appreciate the kind words
kinda holding back...gettin ripped

you might talk with distilled water or matty if you need help or tips, both excellent guys with lots of experience!!!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Shoulders and arms today
Military press 75x30x3
Db front and side raises 25x15x15x3
High rear delt pulls 40x30x4
Seated shrugs SS with DB rear delt flies 75x20 15x25x4
cable up right rows 90x25x4
Then an arms circuit that left me exhausted.
I apologize if this formats funny I am updating from my phone

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
30x military press? That must've hurt like hell.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like your style ;) I'm going to start doing seated shrugs instead of standing.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I am really starting to feel the recovery portion of DCP 2.0 I have been in the gym now for 10 straight days and my body doesnt feel too beat.

Hit back today
1 arm seated cable pulls 55X30X3 ( I did 15 one arm then 15 together really focusing on the shoulder blade squeeze)
1 Arm bent over cable rows 70X25X3
Vgrip bent over barbell row 2 plates 25X3
Triple set pull downs Wide grip reverse close grip 130X20 115X10 115X10 three sets
V grip pull downs 115X30X3
Triple set Overhead pulls DB rows reg grip DB rows Rear delt grip 60X30 40X25 25X20
Nice back workout man!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ordered 1 DCP and 2 derm's. Hope they arrive soon as well.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I like your style ;) I'm going to start doing seated shrugs instead of standing.
I find it hits the traps a bit harder because you really cant cheat.

Nice back workout man!
Thanks man I need to force separation my back isnt developing as fast as I would like it to hence the amount of exercises that focus on the middle back

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Chest today
DB Flat press 40X15 SS with Hammer grip DB press 40X15 3 sets
Incline DB press 40X15 SS with incline DB hammer press 35X15 3 sets
Smith machine Reverse grip press SS with close grip 35ES 15X15X3
DB flies SS with DB overhead press 30lbs 15X15 X3
DB Incline DB overhead extensions 60X30X3

Thoughts: I am loving this stack I am feeling great loosing weight, looking harder and still feel like I am retaining my hard earned mass. There is no stimed out feeling, when taken on an empty stomach I actually feel a very mild body buzz.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I find it hits the traps a bit harder because you really cant cheat.

Thanks man I need to force separation my back isnt developing as fast as I would like it to hence the amount of exercises that focus on the middle back
Completely understand

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you do any movements that you could recommend that may help?
i really havent focused on that before. My lifts that i do get the job done for me. I always change it up but here is an example of my back workout:

Deadlifts - 5x5

T Bar Row - 3 sets - 6-10 reps

Face Pulls - 3 sets (or wide grip pullups SS with close grip pull ups - 3 sets to failure)

seated V Bar row - 2 sets done very slowly on the negative to really stretch the back.

sometimes i do reverse flys at the end.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
i really havent focused on that before. My lifts that i do get the job done for me. I always change it up but here is an example of my back workout:

Deadlifts - 5x5

T Bar Row - 3 sets - 6-10 reps

Face Pulls - 3 sets (or wide grip pullups SS with close grip pull ups - 3 sets to failure)

seated V Bar row - 2 sets done very slowly on the negative to really stretch the back.

sometimes i do reverse flys at the end.
Right on. Well I guess its just a matter of beating them into submission :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right on. Well I guess its just a matter of beating them into submission :)
i always change it up. sometimes i do a full body workout in the middle of the week between my lift schedule to get an extra exercise in that i dont normally do. just gotta find what works for you. dont be afraid of change :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Do my triceps need that much work? :sad:
if you have to ask....lol.

my secret to big arms, preachers and tri extentions......... blows em up. for me tri extention works on more than just tri's, do them sitting down so you aren't tempted to 'bounce'.

and go heavy!!!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you have to ask....lol.

my secret to big arms, preachers and tri extentions......... blows em up. for me tri extention works on more than just tri's, do them sitting down so you aren't tempted to 'bounce'.

and go heavy!!!!
Some reason I get an ab workout when I do extensions.

For me, I do reverse grip bench (shoulder width), close grip, extensions, and skulls.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Some reason I get an ab workout when I do extensions.

For me, I do reverse grip bench (shoulder width), close grip, extensions, and skulls.
good idea to vary it up....tri extentions are very underrated, imo.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
good idea to vary it up....tri extentions are very underrated, imo.
They are a staple of my arm work outs I usually super set with kick backs.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Never understood why people do kickbacks. No offense to you just in general
Non taken. I dont go too heavy with them and I feel it in the top portion of posterior head of the Tri, an area that I have a hard time targeting with any other movement. Cable kick backs are also good to. :beerchug:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
They are a staple of my arm work outs I usually super set with kick backs.
good man...because of my age and the number of years of lifting heavy these days i have to limit them, and the amount of weight i use...definately puts stress on elbows...but if i were a young guy doing contest prep they would definately be in my routine!!!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never understood why people do kickbacks. No offense to you just in general
Non taken. I dont go too heavy with them and I feel it in the top portion of posterior head of the Tri, an area that I have a hard time targeting with any other movement. Cable kick backs are also good to. :beerchug:
Pronated DB kickbacks and cable kickbacks (alternating your grip on each rep) are awesome.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe for you guys they work, but for me this is how I view it...

If I'm doing a total of 12 sets for triceps, what exercise am I going to take out to replace it with kicks...

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Pronated DB kickbacks and cable kickbacks (alternating your grip on each rep) are awesome.
I'm going to have to give that a try thanks!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Well today I got invited to go golfing with one of our reps and a few guys from our district team. I don't really golf but it should be fun if anything it will be a good cardio session lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well today I got invited to go golfing with one of our reps and a few guys from our district team. I don't really golf but it should be fun if anything it will be a good cardio session lol
maybe...if you walk...if you rent a cart, maybe not, lol.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
love golf! played all 4 years in high school. ways, have fun!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Did an hour on the rowing machine at the highest resistance 2000 reps, 500cals. I think I am still sweating lol I got a great full body pump going.
More to come tomorrow :)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
love golf! played all 4 years in high school. ways, have fun!
It was a crazy fun day at a super nice course. It was only my second time playing but I hit 4 or five great shots and sunk two distance puts but apparently La Costa resort is one of the harder courses in the area.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Legs and core today
Squats 135X20 185X20 225X20 315X5
Deadlifts 225X15X4
Seated Calf raises 70lbs ESX25X5
Standing Calf raises 145X25X5
15 min on full resistance elliptical
Cable crunches with rope 150X50X4
25lb plate swings 15reps each arm X4

Thoughts: Well I am getting close to the end of my bottles and I am super happy with the results that this stack has provided. I have lost fat in all the right places my body has started to recover super quick, I have maintained a good amount of muscle mass even though I have been in a cut, and not once have I looked in the mirror and thought damn I am getting small. Which is a huge positive for me because I am rather critical of my self. Ill be positing before and after’s later next week.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Legs and core today
Squats 135X20 185X20 225X20 315X5
Deadlifts 225X15X4
Seated Calf raises 70lbs ESX25X5
Standing Calf raises 145X25X5
15 min on full resistance elliptical
Cable crunches with rope 150X50X4
25lb plate swings 15reps each arm X4

Thoughts: Well I am getting close to the end of my bottles and I am super happy with the results that this stack has provided. I have lost fat in all the right places my body has started to recover super quick, I have maintained a good amount of muscle mass even though I have been in a cut, and not once have I looked in the mirror and thought damn I am getting small. Which is a huge positive for me because I am rather critical of my self. Ill be positing before and after’s later next week.
damn...that is some good stuff right here.

got my dcp 2.0 on wed....1st couple of doses i had burps that tasted nasty like raspberry, but since then gto....how are you dosing?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn them rows!

Yeah bro, by no means did you look small at all in your photos, but definitely lean.

got my dcp 2.0 on wed....1st couple of doses i had burps that tasted nasty like raspberry, but since then gto....how are you dosing?
Lol. Raspberry burps? Actually sounds tasty.

I never experienced that...

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards

I had that when I let the caps sit in my mouth too long with out swallowing them. I do one AM dose before breakfast 1 dose middle of the day before my second or third lunch and one dose before dinner time. 2 DCP 1 Vianillean each dose

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Damn them rows!

Yeah bro, by no means did you look small at all in your photos, but definitely lean.
Thanks man thats what Im shooting for. :) and Im still feeling the rowing session from Thursday lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I had that when I let the caps sit in my mouth too long with out swallowing them. I do one AM dose before breakfast 1 dose middle of the day before my second or third lunch and one dose before dinner time. 2 DCP 1 Vianillean each dose
how long before meals are you dosing?

i feel bad that i haven't tried dcp 2.0 before now, but i am trying to get up to speed on it!!! so far so good...hey ever try 4 doses? i been taking a dose when i get up to pee at night, that way i fall asleep quickly without stomach distress on an empty...i keep 2 caps on my beside table, lol.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
how long before meals are you dosing?

i feel bad that i haven't tried dcp 2.0 before now, but i am trying to get up to speed on it!!! so far so good...hey ever try 4 doses? i been taking a dose when i get up to pee at night, that way i fall asleep quickly without stomach distress on an empty...i keep 2 caps on my beside table, lol.
I try to stay around the 20 min recommendation but I do not receive any negative stomach issues if its further apart.
As far as 4 dose a day I may have done that once or twice but I really wanted to follow the dosing instructions for the purpose of this log so that I could give honest feedback on how effective a 30 day run would be. And I found the three a day to preform above expectations, I have lost a good amount of fat from this stack, my diet and the gym without the need for an excess amount of cardio.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I try to stay around the 20 min recommendation but I do not receive any negative stomach issues if its further apart.
As far as 4 dose a day I may have done that once or twice but I really wanted to follow the dosing instructions for the purpose of this log so that I could give honest feedback on how effective a 30 day run would be. And I found the three a day to preform above expectations, I have lost a good amount of fat from this stack, my diet and the gym without the need for an excess amount of cardio.
fantasitc...and as a BPS rep i appreciate you sticking to recommended protocal!!!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
fantasitc...and as a BPS rep i appreciate you sticking to recommended protocal!!!
For sure man! If I want to start playing with dosage limits Ill do that with my own product that I pony up the cash for. I know these logs are looked as a testimonial to products and as such us loggers should run them how the product recommends :)