You down with DCP? Ya you know me! (Vianillean and DCP)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
So the rest day did me good! I woke up feeling great.
I stepped on the scale this morning and I am down to 203 I am thinking that is just a flux in water though because I didnt hydrate as well as I should have but things are continuing to tighten up, my shoulders especially.

Back today
21 style pull ups 2 sets
dumbbell rows 60lbs X15
Seated 1 arm cable rows 85X20 each arm supper set with overhand grip two hand rows 115X10 ( really focus on the shoulder blade squeeze) 4 sets
V grip barbell Rows 115X20X3
Underhand V grip Barbell rows 90X20X3
4 motion set - pull downX7 (165) X reverse pull downX7 (115)X close grip pull downX7 (115) X straight arm pull downsX21 (60) 4 sets
Reverse smith machine shrugs 2 plates ES X20X4

Thoughts: My vascularity is really starting to pop in my arms and shoulders and what fat remains on my abs is shrinking by the day.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thoughts: My vascularity is really starting to pop in my arms and shoulders and what fat remains on my abs is shrinking by the day.
Cool! I noticed this also, and was hoping that it wasn't unrelated.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
So the rest day did me good! I woke up feeling great. I stepped on the scale this morning and I am down to 203 I am thinking that is just a flux in water though because I didnt hydrate as well as I should have but things are continuing to tighten up, my shoulders especially. Back today 21 style pull ups 2 sets dumbbell rows 60lbs X15 Seated 1 arm cable rows 85X20 each arm supper set with overhand grip two hand rows 115X10 ( really focus on the shoulder blade squeeze) 4 sets V grip barbell Rows 115X20X3 Underhand V grip Barbell rows 90X20X3 4 motion set - pull downX7 (165) X reverse pull downX7 (115)X close grip pull downX7 (115) X straight arm pull downsX21 (60) 4 sets Reverse smith machine shrugs 2 plates ES X20X4 Thoughts: My vascularity is really starting to pop in my arms and shoulders and what fat remains on my abs is shrinking by the day.
Nice start bro! Those 21 style pu are killer. Lots of volume!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i really like the fact that you are seeing changes in body comp already. I cant wait to run mine in a few months. Still havent decided on what I will stack it with though.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
i really like the fact that you are seeing changes in body comp already. I cant wait to run mine in a few months. Still havent decided on what I will stack it with though.
I have been in a caloric deficit for almost 6 weeks now and I have noticed an increase in the fat loss especially in the lower portion of my abdominal reign. An area in which I usually have a hard time shredding I have no doubt after the full 4 weeks and my commitment to cutting this is going to be very successful. :)
What have you contemplated running with this stack? Are you leaning towards a stim or something hormonal?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been in a caloric deficit for almost 6 weeks now and I have noticed an increase in the fat loss especially in the lower portion of my abdominal reign. An area in which I usually have a hard time shredding I have no doubt after the full 4 weeks and my commitment to cutting this is going to be very successful. :)
What have you contemplated running with this stack? Are you leaning towards a stim or something hormonal?
honestly, not sure yet. I really want to use Dermacrine along with Erase Pro or Endosurge and add in DCP for a total of 8 weeks. I think that stack would be pretty awesome for fat loss and maintaining or even adding muscle. Maybe even some ArA in there or Prime at 69 protocol to keep the gains coming. I wouldnt be in cal deficit. I cut easily as it is. I would just add in cardio into my routine and keep around 4000 calories but fairly clean.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
honestly, not sure yet. I really want to use Dermacrine along with Erase Pro or Endosurge and add in DCP for a total of 8 weeks. I think that stack would be pretty awesome for fat loss and maintaining or even adding muscle. Maybe even some ArA in there or Prime at 69 protocol to keep the gains coming. I wouldnt be in cal deficit. I cut easily as it is. I would just add in cardio into my routine and keep around 4000 calories but fairly clean.
I think ara and dcp would make an awesome stack especially if you added in some formasurge

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
That would be a fat destroying stack :D
Word I'll be starting formasurge on the last week of this stack to get everything tiger tight for my show :)

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Word I'll be starting formasurge on the last week of this stack to get everything tiger tight for my show :)
That's awesome!! Makes me want to throw FormaSurge into my current stack!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DCP and AMPilean

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They seem to compliment each other very well

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
They seem to compliment each other very well
Ampilean looks like a good complex I don't like using a lot of stims though when I cut because I feel like I loose too much muscle along side of the fat I'm shredding. That's one of the reasons I'm so impressed with this stack, I feel and look like I'm loosing the right kind of weight

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ampilean looks like a good complex I don't like using a lot of stims though when I cut because I feel like I loose too much muscle along side of the fat I'm shredding. That's one of the reasons I'm so impressed with this stack, I feel and look like I'm loosing the right kind of weight
As long as diet and training are on point, you won't be disappointed

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I hate u. All i see is snow and cold here.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Shoulders and arms today
Arnold Press 35lb dbs 20X4
Face Pulls 50lbs 9 levels high to low 10 reps 2 sets (180 reps in total)
Face pulls 50lbs top level 30x3
DB side raises SS with DB front raises 25lbs 10X10X4
Machine shoulder press 80X20X4
Skull crushers 75lbs SSwith Curls 20X15X4
Kick back SS with reverse Curls 35lb DBs 20X20X3
Seated Dips SS with Machine curls 150X20 60X20 X3
Reverse grip pull dowms SS with cable curls 50X20X20X3

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shoulders and arms today
Arnold Press 35lb dbs 20X4
Face Pulls 50lbs 9 levels high to low 10 reps 2 sets (180 reps in total)
Face pulls 50lbs top level 30x3
DB side raises SS with DB front raises 25lbs 10X10X4
Machine shoulder press 80X20X4
Skull crushers 75lbs SSwith Curls 20X15X4
Kick back SS with reverse Curls 35lb DBs 20X20X3
Seated Dips SS with Machine curls 150X20 60X20 X3
Reverse grip pull dowms SS with cable curls 50X20X20X3
Nice work brother!!!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Cardio day today. Hitting up Big bear mtn for some snowboarding. I know it don't mean much to most people in the country but there is fresh snow and I'm stoked!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cardio day today. Hitting up Big bear mtn for some snowboarding. I know it don't mean much to most people in the country but there is fresh snow and I'm stoked!
I feel ya brother!!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Well my legs are smoked!!!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How was the snowboarding?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
How was the snowboarding?
It was awesome. Visibility was a little rough due to all of the fog but my and my friend that I went with just played on the back side of the mtn all day I am hella sore though today.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was awesome. Visibility was a little rough due to all of the fog but my and my friend that I went with just played on the back side of the mtn all day I am hella sore though today.
Sounds like it was a blast!!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty. Love the outdoors.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I need to get up to the mountain and do some snowboarding myself! Got the itch bad and hydrocortisone ain't gonna cure it ;)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
On another note the abs are really starting to make them selves known. I'm still not sure what my bf is because the trainers at my gym want to charge me a session for "consulting" and non of them have any info on competing and they won't let me use the callipers on my self but I'm super happy with my progress I'm even starting to see striations on my sides

Attachments

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I need to get up to the mountain and do some snowboarding myself! Got the itch bad and penicillin ain't gonna cure it ;)
Lol bro that's funny. You have kids right? You should def take them up. Make them take a lesson and get some time to your self to shred.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol bro that's funny. You have kids right? You should def take them up. Make them take a lesson and get some time to your self to shred.
Ya I need to get my girls up there for sure. Just a money thing honesty. It's so damn expensive!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking good McCrew!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Ya I need to get my girls up there for sure. Just a money thing honesty. It's so damn expensive!
Ya it is for sure especially if you have to rent gear. Hit up some local board shops though they usually can get package deals for cheep

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Def some good genetics behind all that hard work. In for competition pics.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Def some good genetics behind all that hard work. In for competition pics.
Ya I do have to give a shout out to my mom and dad my dad is a silver back gorilla and can put on muscle easy and my mom has the metabolism of a humming bird lol.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On another note the abs are really starting to make them selves known. I'm still not sure what my bf is because the trainers at my gym want to charge me a session for "consulting" and non of them have any info on competing and they won't let me use the callipers on my self but I'm super happy with my progress I'm even starting to see striations on my sides
Nice!