You down with DCP? Ya you know me! (Vianillean and DCP)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Can't see pics on my phone, I'll look tonight but thanks again for the review!
For sure man I am super happy with how well these products worked I wish I had another three weeks worth

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am super impressed! I'm a little speechless, actually.....

Awesome job!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I am super impressed! I'm a little speechless, actually.....

Awesome job!
Thanks man. Are you going to try and run this stack? If I remember correctly you had your name in the hat.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
De__eB ... This is the log. Hopefully tagging you on my phone worked.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Hey I thought I would throw these up here 1 week out the only thing I am using right now is formasurge. Just started my peak week yesterday and am hoping that with water depletion my side satiation come out

Attachments

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
formasurge, ftw!!!!

formestane is a fantastic compound!!!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking good bro!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Put those guns away MC! Ripped and shredded brother!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
formestane is the best thing i ever used for drying out,just make sure to drink extra water!!!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
formestane is the best thing i ever used for drying out,just make sure to drink extra water!!!
Im doing dehydration and carb depletion ATM today and tomorrow is going to suck balls

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Im doing dehydration and carb depletion ATM today and tomorrow is going to suck balls
damn, dude...be careful with that...i suggest going light on physical activities!!!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
damn, dude...be careful with that...i suggest going light on physical activities!!!
Na man. I have to push it out these next two days get as dry as possible then slowly reload b4 the show. I wont be as shredded as some of the smaller guys but I think I will be better proportioned

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Na man. I have to push it out these next two days get as dry as possible then slowly reload b4 the show. I wont be as shredded as some of the smaller guys but I think I will be better proportioned
you get in some intense workouts in dehydraded stage while on formestane, i guarantee you will be shredded...but seriously watch out for warning signs, formestane dehydrates me like crazy and that is while drinking tons of water!!!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
you get in some intense workouts in dehydraded stage while on formestane, i guarantee you will be shredded...but seriously watch out for warning signs, formestane dehydrates me like crazy and that is while drinking tons of water!!!
I'll keep a close eye out my friend. Good looking out :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'll keep a close eye out my friend. Good looking out :)
i know how it is when competetive juices are flowing, we do some crazy stuff to gain an advantage!!! lol...no pain no gain!!!

just keep an eye out!!!!

Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established
Whoa you look very different than when I seen you last. VERY DIFFERENT! Crazy impressive. Good Luck for the show!!!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Whoa you look very different than when I seen you last. VERY DIFFERENT! Crazy impressive. Good Luck for the show!!!
Damn bro where you been?!!!!

Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established
My work went BANANAS!!! It's been all about getting that work done and spending every extra minute with my wife or family. Still training, still eating right but I took time away from extra hobbies so I wasn't stretching myself to thin.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
My work went BANANAS!!! It's been all about getting that work done and spending every extra minute with my wife or family. Still training, still eating right but I took time away from extra hobbies so I wasn't stretching myself to thin.
Nice dude wel Im glad it was good stuff and not bad stuff keeping you away! :)