Yet another triazole vs erase thread.

steel50

Awards
So I have had some puffy nipples after an hdrol cycle, no lumps or soreness bu I am still worried one day something will pop up, and while not noticable through a shirt it still annoys me. I am unable to get letro due to circumstances beyond my control and letro sounds a little strong anyway.

After doing some reading triazole has some very good blood work, especially in boosting test. Definitely looks like a good product to help get the gains train moving again. BUT, it is a weaker AI I have heard, and with puffy nipples I don't want to mess around. Erase sounds like it would fix me up, so does anyone here have experience with triazole reducing puffiness?

Also anyone gotten strength gains or test boost from erase ? Ive read some reviews on supp sites but trust the forums more

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
So I have had some puffy nipples after an hdrol cycle, no lumps or soreness bu I am still worried one day something will pop up, and while not noticable through a shirt it still annoys me. I am unable to get letro due to circumstances beyond my control and letro sounds a little strong anyway.

After doing some reading triazole has some very good blood work, especially in boosting test. Definitely looks like a good product to help get the gains train moving again. BUT, it is a weaker AI I have heard, and with puffy nipples I don't want to mess around. Erase sounds like it would fix me up, so does anyone here have experience with triazole reducing puffiness?

Also anyone gotten strength gains or test boost from erase ? Ive read some reviews on supp sites but trust the forums more
I would go for Erase and Inhibit-P in case it is a mere hormonal imbalance atm (Prolactin and Estrogen can cause these kind of symptoms specially if you did not have proper PCT).

As far as strength boosts from an AI, no I haven't noticed them at all...but some people anecdotally report having them, that could be when their estrogen levels were really high, tests too low and it seemed to help them get back to regular levels...thus strength "returned" to them, otherwise...the placebo is strong in some.

(Again I love Erase, but I take it as it is, a suicidal AI that is perfect for PCT and or cutting to get that dry look...)

steel50

Awards
I would go for Erase and Inhibit-P in case it is a mere hormonal imbalance atm (Prolactin and Estrogen can cause these kind of symptoms specially if you did not have proper PCT).

As far as strength boosts from an AI, no I haven't noticed them at all...but some people anecdotally report having them, that could be when their estrogen levels were really high, tests too low and it seemed to help them get back to regular levels...thus strength "returned" to them, otherwise...the placebo is strong in some.

(Again I love Erase, but I take it as it is, a suicidal AI that is perfect for PCT and or cutting to get that dry look...)

Appreciated, yeah the PCT was... improper, due to situation beyond my control. Probabbly going to go with erase, possibly along with inhibit-p if the budget allows it.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
We have Inhibit-P at a real nice price in out retailers ;) Nutraplanet has always had it at a good price and I would recommend going like this:

-2 caps Erase AM + 1 cap Inhibit-p
-1 cap Erase PM + 1 cap Inhibit-p (both before bed)

Good luck, and let us know how it turns out. For future cycles, please make sure you have everything on hand before even starting...Gyno is a real scary and expensive business to fix.

steel50

Awards
We have Inhibit-P at a real nice price in out retailers ;) Nutraplanet has always had it at a good price and I would recommend going like this:

Good luck, and let us know how it turns out. For future cycles, please make sure you have everything on hand before even starting...Gyno is a real scary and expensive business to fix.

I did, but certain things happened, anyways, I didn't think it was prolactin due to my sex drive being good. but even though 60$ is a pretty decent chunk of money to me, if it could potentially be causing gyno, then surgery is thousands.

Is it possible to have high sex drive but also too high prolactin?

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established

Celly Bro, if this mix causes one to have puffies then what does that mean then? I am curious since I encountered that. Keeping in mind I was stacking Alphamine and D-Pol at that time. I may have asked this question before as well.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Celly Bro, if this mix causes one to have puffies then what does that mean then? I am curious since I encountered that. Keeping in mind I was stacking Alphamine and D-Pol at that time. I may have asked this question before as well.
If you were experiencing puffy nips while on D-pol then you are sensitive to DAA...just cut the DAA.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
If you were experiencing puffy nips while on D-pol then you are sensitive to DAA...just cut the DAA.
Perfect, but I like the pump of a T-booster here is what I have as of now :

Endosurge

D-Pol

Anything "consumate" that I can use? If I can keep to 1 product that should be perfect for my travelling life-style hence the question.

Cheers!

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
If he is sensitive to DAA, that would be prolactin sensitivity correct? And can one simply use inhibit-P or SS Dopadex to mitigate the side if the supp containing the prolactin control doesnt suffice?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Perfect, but I like the pump of a T-booster here is what I have as of now :

Endosurge

D-Pol

Anything "consumate" that I can use? If I can keep to 1 product that should be perfect for my travelling life-style hence the question.

Cheers!
A test booster doesn't give a "pump" , the nitrates in d-pol too...if you just want a pump get Citrulline Malate, Agmatine and some nitrates (APS Creatine Nitrate or Condense). If you respond bad to DAA then try Bulbine , SNS bulbine is at a really good price and might serve your need for a test booster...other than that you could also try CEL PCT-Assist.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
If he is sensitive to DAA, that would be prolactin sensitivity correct? And can one simply use inhibit-P or SS Dopadex to mitigate the side if the supp containing the prolactin control doesnt suffice?
Could be both , an estrogen and prolactin reaction...he mentioned he had used Inhibit-P and Erase without success of mitigating the DAA side effect, so he just has to cut the DAA...

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
couldnt u just keep using what ur using and just add i3c?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
couldnt u just keep using what ur using and just add i3c?
Indole 3 carbinol? Why would someone use I3C for possible gyno? Not a call out, purely curiosity. Or were you just suggesting it for estrogen modulation? Breast cancer cell mitigation?

- Valdez

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
So the issue is this hypersensitivity keeps coming back, and gives me pokies at random times during the day.

DAA or Not, this keeps happening. Is there anything I can do in the longer run to avoid this?

Cheers!

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
It sounds like it could just be water...are they sensitive?
Yep,

pardon my lack of know-how on this : What is the water effect? They are really pokey and sensitive all the time.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
It sounds like it could just be water...are they sensitive?
Yep,

pardon my lack of know-how on this : What is the water effect? They are really pokey and sensitive all the time.

steel50

Awards
Well I managed to get torem, pretty sure its legit as I feel stronger, and balls are bigger.

been 4 days nipples still exactly the same, honestly this is really making me depressed, It takes me like 3 hours to get out of bed these days because I just don't want to think about it, that is not an exaggeration either. Honestly I am worried I will need surgery on my no lump puffy nipples caused by hdrol.

Seems like if it was puffiness caused by estrogen torem would have fixed that, so perm perhaps...?

Debating trying to get erase or formestane still, but not really hopeful.

@sensitivity they get harder faster than normal but no pain or anything,

Some small part of me tells me i'm overreacting and perhaps in the 2nd or 3rd week of serm it will go away, or something like erase or formestane may make them 90% better since they've only been puffy for a couple months, but I think I'm screwed honestly.

I don't look like ****, in fact they are less than type 1 gyno if you look at a picture, but someone familiar with steroid use would be able to identify what it was from at my bf% I have decided I will probably go clean for a least a few more years, and I would prefer not being accused of steroid use

DeppJarrod

DeppJarrod

Awards
Prolactin issues usually resolve themselves rather quickly. The worst part is just getting over the puffiness, dont sweat it. Stear clear of alcohol, too much caffeine, until it resolves.

steel50

Awards
Prolactin issues usually resolve themselves rather quickly. The worst part is just getting over the puffiness, dont sweat it. Stear clear of alcohol, too much caffeine, until it resolves.
Did you have the same issue? what was your pct and when did it go away

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
I believe your question was answered, and you still haven't considered it. Plus, i asked you to post your PCT after you did the hdrol cycle. I believe it would be more help if we found out what you did to restart your HTPA, even if it was improper, we will get a sense of what was "improper".
We have Inhibit-P at a real nice price in out retailers Nutraplanet has always had it at a good price and I would recommend going like this:-2 caps Erase AM + 1 cap Inhibit-p-1 cap Erase PM + 1 cap Inhibit-p (both before bed)Good luck, and let us know how it turns out. For future cycles, please make sure you have everything on hand before even starting...Gyno is a real scary and expensive business to fix.

DeppJarrod

DeppJarrod

Awards
I ran daa standalone and at the end of week 6 I had exactly the same thing. Freaked out, as im sure you are but it resolved itself. If you aren't feeling lumps or having extra fat depositing in your chest area, I wouldn't worry man. I've heard vitex and L dopa help reduce but I think your problem will resolve before those supps even begin to

DeppJarrod

DeppJarrod

Awards
But it won't hurt, or exacerbate the issue to run erase, and inhibit p, both very affordable now.