Yet ANOTHER BPS sale!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats right AM! BPS has updated their website to V2.0 and giving you another sale to celebrate!! Just put in code "REBRAND25" for 25% off of your purchace. Check out the new site, and some of the information thats in it!!

JamesReef

JamesReef

Awards
Tight! I actually need some dermacrine for my next sarms run so this is awesome!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dermacrine is the bomb-diggity! I'm going to have to take advantage of this to try out Androcrine. How long is the promo going on, brethern?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine is the bomb-diggity! I'm going to have to take advantage of this to try out Androcrine. How long is the promo going on, brethern?
We will find out for you bro! And I believe we need to add that to the label "Dermacrine also known as the Bomb-diggity"

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Androcrine is awesome, I think I'll be stocking up on Sustain Alpha as well after I get my blood results to try to help get the muscles growing again.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Code doesn't work for UK people.
Help a brother out?

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I can ask the bossman about that, if I can stay connected long enough, try RB25 and IG25 in the meantime.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
No problem buddy! :)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
well, this is a good time to get me some of that dare Androcrine