Yet Another First Cycle

rogerdatz

Awards
Hey brose,

First post after lurking here and elsewhere the last few months.

After lots of back and forth I've settled on the idea of doing 250ml test e 2x/wk. Seems like a good foundational run for a first cycle. I'm not dead set on sticking w cycling for ever, though I've seen plenty of guys who have said that and end up blast & cruising after knowing what it's like, so well see what happens.

Goal is to kick in some new growth, satellite cells, etc. that I've been unsuccessful in getting after 5y of serious training. Super lanky, hypo-thyroidal, gains are hard to come by unless it's fat around my middle section ftl.

What i'm less certain of is HCG and PCT, the PCT in particular. Reason being that I already have light gyno. It's a very mild case and is physiological, not hormonal. I've seen mixed info on the what to expect as far as my susceptibility to furthering the problem. So AI/PCT info is what I'm especially interested in hearing opinions on but am certainly open to the general critiques as well.

I'm hoping to start soon after the new year once I've returned from traveling to see family. Will post pics and stats before doing so.

Lay'm on me.

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
You need a serm for pct. Nolva or clomid (or both) will do. Start pct two weeks after your last pin for a test e cycle. HCG is usually used near the end of a cycle to combat testicular atrophy. It will bring your balls back to size making your pct easier. it is not necessarily needed for your cycle imo. AIs can be tricky because lowering estrogen too much tends to make your joints feel rough, and have a negative effect on your libido as well as a few other unwanted side effects. Most people recommend tapering a suicidal AI like exemastane during and for a week or two after pct to combat rebound gyno. Dosages are pretty individual, but it's best to start small and work your way up. There is a ton of info out there on AIs and such, so I'm sure you can find the exact info you're looking for with some more research. Good luck.

rogerdatz

Awards
thanks brh. ya, i've not felt any indication as to whether nolva or clomid would be better considering the history w gyno. maybe that's simply because it's a toss up and i need to order my **** and get on w it. good info re: the mixing of hcg. thanks!

rogerdatz

Awards
so i've got everything ordered as of the last 1-2 weeks. was almost harder to find legit pins!

got my pins in two days ago along with a container for safety. the test and pct are being processed at the shipping site, should be ~10-14 days till they're here.

as mentioned, planning on doing 500/wk of test. i've seen different places say that 2x a week would be better, others saying that just pinning once is sufficient based on how the ether works.

anyone want to add a dog to that fight?