Yet another "My first PH cycle" thread...and log!!!

sugarbaby

sugarbaby

Awards
I am running my first PH cycle soon. My upcoming stack is as follows:

-Powerdrol-10
-ProteX Cycle Assist & Liver Support
-Creatine Monohydrate

As for my PCT:

-Post Cycle 3x
-DAA Max
-Reduce XT
-and I also got some Nolva:)

Just a questions to the experienced users of PH's: I stand at 5'7", 175lbs. with 16% bf and currently on a surplus diet of 3000 calories (500 calories over-maintenance and precisely about 320g carbs, 225g of protein, 60g of fats). Is this enough nutrients to grow with PH? I just want to keep everything constant so even after my cycle I can still hit it good.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
R u sure 3000 is 500 over maintenance?

sugarbaby

sugarbaby

Awards
Well based on my IIFYM results, my daily maintenance caloies is 2495, so 3000 would make me in a 500 calorie surplus...or am I totally missing something here?:33:

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure that calculator is a bit buggy. When I used it during my bulk I got stuck even when I adjusted my calories to what it said. So was stuck at 185, until I said **** it and ate more

sugarbaby

sugarbaby

Awards
I just use the information from IIFYM, which I compared with other sources, as a guide and make certain adjustments as I go so I don't go way less or over, because both have their own consequences. My current diet is considered a surplus (I mean 3000 calories a day, only for a guy who's 5'7"...lol) and I was just curious if this was enough in order to see the "gains" a number of users are claiming. And I also wanted to make sure that after I finish the cycle is that I can still maintain my new gains with this current amount (maybe add a couple hundred but not just by eating everything in sight) of calories since I am eating above maintenance like usual. Wow, it's like I have OCD when it comes to my diet:15:15:...

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just use the information from IIFYM, which I compared with other sources, as a guide and make certain adjustments as I go so I don't go way less or over, because both have their own consequences. My current diet is considered a surplus (I mean 3000 calories a day, only for a guy who's 5'7"...lol) and I was just curious if this was enough in order to see the "gains" a number of users are claiming. And I also wanted to make sure that after I finish the cycle is that I can still maintain my new gains with this current amount (maybe add a couple hundred but not just by eating everything in sight) of calories since I am eating above maintenance like usual. Wow, it's like I have OCD when it comes to my diet:15:15:...
Calories aren't height dependant I'm 5ft 1in I can take 3 kcal a day like it's nothing

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I'd say bump up the calories a bit more until you are gaining. Every morning check your navel and waist measurements, it should gradually increase, but I'd say if it goes up like .5-1inch to take a break from bulking for two days and eat to maintain or slightly below. After the two days check if waist has gone down atleast half of what you gained and continue bulking.

Bigcheese1

Awards
I am running my first PH cycle soon. My upcoming stack is as follows: -Powerdrol-10 -ProteX Cycle Assist & Liver Support -Creatine Monohydrate As for my PCT: -Post Cycle 3x -DAA Max -Reduce XT -and I also got some Nolva:) Just a questions to the experienced users of PH's: I stand at 5'7", 175lbs. with 16% bf and currently on a surplus diet of 3000 calories (500 calories over-maintenance and precisely about 320g carbs, 225g of protein, 60g of fats). Is this enough nutrients to grow with PH? I just want to keep everything constant so even after my cycle I can still hit it good.
Your macros make up 2720 calories.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Why msten for your first ph?

sugarbaby

sugarbaby

Awards
To be honest, I just followed what the strongsupps suggested as a "beginner" stack. I was totally clueless until I did more research, but my order was already half way to me.

Bigcheese1

Awards
To be honest, I just followed what the strongsupps suggested as a "beginner" stack. I was totally clueless until I did more research, but my order was already half way to me.
It's fine, just next time research a little. Take all precautions when tampering with your endocrine system.

sugarbaby

sugarbaby

Awards
Trust me, I am a "fatty-at-heart" and even at my current diet I can still pig out more if I could. I just try to be cautious that I don't put on to much unnecessary weight like I carelessly did with mass gainers because cutting can be a pain in the butt....

Bigcheese1

Awards
Trust me, I am a "fatty-at-heart" and even at my current diet I can still pig out more if I could. I just try to be cautious that I don't put on to much unnecessary weight like I carelessly did with mass gainers because cutting can be a pain in the butt....
True. Up your macros if you're wanting to reach 3000 calories a day.

sugarbaby

sugarbaby

Awards
Go big or go home haha. Good question, I'd prefer dmz
I was thinking I should have went with DMZ, but since there were 3 of them, I kinda got confused. I was also considering Havoc...oh well, "Go big or go home" is my only option now i guess...

sugarbaby

sugarbaby

Awards
I'd say bump up the calories a bit more until you are gaining. Every morning check your navel and waist measurements, it should gradually increase, but I'd say if it goes up like .5-1inch to take a break from bulking for two days and eat to maintain or slightly below. After the two days check if waist has gone down atleast half of what you gained and continue bulking.
Originally, I was consuming close to 3500 calories (thanks to pasta and peanut butter), but that just seemed to make me look puffy, and not even big guy puffy, just like totally no-muscle-definition-whatsoever puffy, so I decided to clean it up a bit. Now I can see some of my gains. I'm just thinking that maybe I can better track my gains with PH with this diet...

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
msten beginner stack ? Lol

sugarbaby

sugarbaby

Awards
msten beginner stack ? Lol
I wasn't really labeled as "beginners", though I assume it was marketed as a milder alternative versus PH's with multiple compounds in a capsule

sugarbaby

sugarbaby

Awards
Yep beginner. My first stack wast test deca and dbol
That seems like quite a lot for me. But anyways, did you change anything (workout & diet-wise) during that cycle? How did your post cycle go?...Sorry for the barrage of questions, I'm just really intrigued/excited for my first cycle...

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That seems like quite a lot for me. But anyways, did you change anything (workout & diet-wise) during that cycle? How did your post cycle go?...Sorry for the barrage of questions, I'm just really intrigued/excited for my first cycle...
Yeah diet went up in cals of course I switched to two exercises per body part real heavy weight

sugarbaby

sugarbaby

Awards
So here we go, officially starting my first cycle on Sunday, Feb. 8, my program will be as usual:

Monday=Shoulders & Calves
Tuesday=Rest
Wednesday=Chest, Triceps & Abs
Thursday=Rest
Friday=Back, Biceps & Calves
Saturday=Rest
Sunday=Legs, Glutes & Abs

I will be running cycle with about 3100 calories (and will increase if needed) and will take 2 capsules of Powerdrol-10 and 2 capsules of Protex (split in to AM/PM dose each).

My last question is that will Nolvadex/Tamoxifen (liquid form) be sufficient as the SERM for my PCT? Does my 40/20/20/20 planned does look alright?

Bigcheese1

Awards
Just curious, how did you manage to come up with this amount? I actually might be doing something wrong with my calulations:02:
1 gram of protein=4 calories
1 gram of carbs=4 calories
1 gram of fat=9 calories

sugarbaby

sugarbaby

Awards
So it's Sunday, February 8th; and I have officially started my first PH cycle! So I popped in 1 capsule each of Powerdrol-10 & Protex in the morning about an hour before my leg workout.
I did not feel anything out of the ordinary so far in the gym, probably just a little worked up since I did not take any preworkout. However, after getting home from the gym, I noticed some extremely minor itchiness in my face. Also, I became a little lightheaded and sleepy, but who doesn't after an intense leg session.
Lifts still remained the same as last week as I do not expect to become the hulk overnight with this. Diet consist of 3140 calories (362g carbs/ 239 protein/ 75g fat).

sugarbaby

sugarbaby

Awards
February 9, Monday is shoulders! I felt extremely sleepy after I popped the 2nd set of pills yesterday, so I though tonight I would take the 2nd set of pills some time before bed.
During my workout today, as I said I did not expect to put on significant strength overnight therefore my lifts for shoulder still remained the same, although I feel as I was able to do my lifts with more ease this time. I also have not notice much pumps, but it doesn't really matter to me that much. As far as the Day 2 side-effects, the feeling of slightly lightheaded and the very minor itchiness here and there was still present. My moods did not change, I'm mostly happy/jolly all the time, it's just my built-in personality I supposed. Calories is increased from 3100 to 3350 just for the hell of it:)

sugarbaby

sugarbaby

Awards
Alright, so to those who follow this thread, today's update is kinda exciting! February 11, Wednesday is Chest Day! I was off yesterday but still take the pills. Today, one of the most notable events that occurred during my workout was the 5lbs. increase for my incline dumbbell presses and the 10lbs. increase in my bench press (I never have a spotter for any exercises that I do)! I felt really confident so I took the risk and I managed to do all 3x8 sets with the added weight.

Although, I can feel that some baby pimples are starting to form on my left cheek and in my forehead...it may or it may not (my body is almost immune to acne because I never had this problem ever)...for those who are wondering, I can still get "it" up and i have not noticed any testicular size changes so far. I try to remain positive and disregard any possible mood changes so I can deal with it like its nothing. My diet still remains on a constant 3350 and plenty of water along with it. I will weight myself after the cycle.

sugarbaby

sugarbaby

Awards
So today, February 14 wraps up my 1st week of my Powerdrol-10 cycle where yesterday I did back and biceps:) Surprisingly, I got to increase some weights to around 5-10lbs with a lot of my exercises and today I am still feeling that good sore feeling you get after a really good workout. My strategy for this cycle was to train in a 4-day split like I always do so I don't get shocked once I cycle off.

Documenting on changes physically, I can tell that I seem to be more "fuller" and "slightly cut" at the same time...i don't know why but i'm not complaining. Also, the slightly lightheaded feeling, mild lethargy, and baby acne did not stand a chance against me:) Still no bad changes in the department "down there" and definitely not looking forward to it. Ready for Week 2!

sugarbaby

sugarbaby

Awards
So today, Monday February 16 is Shoulders. Yesterday was Legs. So far i have increased about 5-10lbs. with my lifts during Leg Day. But I was more happy when I did my squats, even though it's only 3 set of 8 with 190lbs. (i have only been seriously lifting for a year, mind you) is that I went a little below parallel with every rep like a boss! I was always scared to do it but there I was "ass to the grass" lol feels great! I also experienced more "willpower" rather than endurance through out my workout. The pumps when doing controlled full range of motion is awesome! My legs felt like torpedoes and my glutes was just watermelons lol

Moving on to today, Shoulders seem to be my "weak" spot...my lift remained the same as last week with one 5lb. increase in one exercise..boo..but I still felt strong throughout the workout. Shoulders are sore at the moment so I guess I still killed it:)

I currently still have not experienced any noticeable bad side-effects anywhere...which hopefully stays that way lol

cortex

Awards
First day off pct yesterday and it was horrendous!
Took 20mg tab of alpha pharma nolvadex in the morning. Had hardly any appetite all day. By evening I was vomiting so violently that I pulled a muscle in my neck. Couldn't keep any food or liquid down..I had a few sips of water and 3 strawberries which I vomited out within minutes. Then I got severe chills and just couldn't stay warm even thought I was in bed with several layers of clothes on. Woke up this morning and my urine was a reddish colour. ..really starting to freak out now

sugarbaby

sugarbaby

Awards
First day off pct yesterday and it was horrendous!
Took 20mg tab of alpha pharma nolvadex in the morning. Had hardly any appetite all day. By evening I was vomiting so violently that I pulled a muscle in my neck. Couldn't keep any food or liquid down..I had a few sips of water and 3 strawberries which I vomited out within minutes. Then I got severe chills and just couldn't stay warm even thought I was in bed with several layers of clothes on. Woke up this morning and my urine was a reddish colour. ..really starting to freak out now
That sounds really bad, buddy! If you haven't scheduled a visit to a doctor, I believe that now is the right time. What did you do for cycle? Did you take a cycle support? Hope you get better! Keep me posted!