Yet another 1st cycle help request

eireog007

eireog007

Awards
Hi all

I'm currently reading everything and anything I can to figure out what way I should go about my first cycle.
I'm 29 have been weight training seriously for around 4 years and am 5"9 and 180lbs at around 12-13% bf.
I'm planning on using Sup3r-1 as I would prefer a lean bulk/recomp plus I like the fact that there is almost no chance of gyno or hair loss with 1-andro.
The cycle I'm currently leaning towards is as follows

4 week cycle
Sup3r-1 @ 220 per day possibly 330 per day if enough people can convince me to shell out.
Blockade Cycle Defence @ 2 tabs a day (weeks 1-4)
Ultra Male RX @ 1 tab a day (weeks 1-8)
E Control 2.0 @ 2 tabs a day (weeks 3-8)
D-Aspartic Acid @ 3000mg per day (weeks 4-8)
Joint Support if required.

I'd appreciate any and all comments and suggestions. I'm mainly trying to figure out if my PCT is sufficient.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For pct i'd pitch the DAA and get a serm if you can. Nolva or clomid.

eireog007

eireog007

Awards
I don't think a serm will be easy to source here so I may have to go without.
Would a test booster like ultra male RX along with the Estrogen blocker and the D-Aspartic Acid be sufficient to cover instead as it is a mild cycle relatively speaking.

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Think to see any real results you should go with a 6 week cycle whether you stay at 220 or go to 330 ED. Also I would stack with 4 andro but that is just my opinion. I would save the Ultra Male until PCT. Also look into an OTC Serm like BLR Rebirth (Not sure where you live that you cant get a serm) but most will say, no serm, no cycle...

eireog007

eireog007

Awards
So you would recommend a serm as opposed to the estrogen blocker?

eireog007

eireog007

Awards
Oh and would you guys recommend sourcing pharma grade from an online pharmacy or research chemicals instead?

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Serm is recommended in PCT. Although if you run 1 andro at such a low dose for 4 weeks you can probably get away without one but you also won't see much in the gains department. Have you looked into spartan nutrition for a possibility of what to run?

Not trying to be a dick here but it sounds like you really haven't done much research on your own before looking to do a cycle.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
NO SERM - NO CYCLE.

4 weeks is a waste of time.
If you've been really researching already you would know that

eireog007

eireog007

Awards
Oh I know a serm is recommended and I've decided from the feedback I've gotten and what I've read that clomid would be the way to go I'm just trying to figure out the best way to source it so as to not get crap product. From looking into it every potential source I see ends up having good and bad reviews which leaves me unwilling to risk it.

As for being a dick don't worry about it at all I don't take offence to anything said I'm assuming most people have my best interest at heart when they offer advice/criticism.

I have done a fair amount of research into what I'm looking to get out of this, the reason I'm only running 1-andro is because I'm looking for a lean gains/recomp cycle and I would prefer not to stack other hormones in there until I see how I react to the first one. I'm not overly worried about gaining 20+lbs my first run. If I could gain around 8lbs and drop 3-4lbs of fat I'd be ecstatic for a first mild cycle.

eireog007

eireog007

Awards
NO SERM - NO CYCLE.

4 weeks is a waste of time.
If you've been really researching already you would know that
I have already acquiesced to the fact that a serm will be necessary.

Well from what I've researched 4-6 weeks seems to be the recommended length for a first cycle.

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
6 weeks for beginner cycle according to them..

Though the risk of estrogenic side effects are essentially non-existant while on 1-Andro, we always recommended that you have an AI, such as AR1MACARE PRO, on hand.

1-Andro Example Cycles:
Beginner:
1-Andro – 220/220/220/220/220/220
*Space capsules out with meals containing fats.

Advanced/Experienced:
1-Andro – 330/330/330/330/330/330/330/330

Post Cycle Therapy (PCT):
Olympus Labs Sup3r PCT (As indicated on label)

eireog007

eireog007

Awards
6 weeks for beginner cycle according to them..

Though the risk of estrogenic side effects are essentially non-existant while on 1-Andro, we always recommended that you have an AI, such as AR1MACARE PRO, on hand.

1-Andro Example Cycles:
Beginner:
1-Andro – 220/220/220/220/220/220

Advanced/Experienced:
1-Andro – 330/330/330/330/330/330/330/330

Post Cycle Therapy (PCT):
Olympus Labs Sup3r PCT (As indicated on label)
Yeah I have seen that before alright.

They recommend 6 weeks at 220 a day, would that be a better cycle than 4 weeks at 330 a day or would it even itself out?

bradray5871

Awards
If it were me, i would run 6-8 weeks at 330 and ditch the cycle supports so i could buy more andro. PCT is your choice, but a serm would be much faster recovery and help you keep what gains you will get.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
I made the mistake of running Andros at low doses on my first cycle. Run the 330 for at least six weeks. I started out at like 200mg and jacked that up a couple times.

Also, I agree, no SERM, no cycle. You should always be able to get some "research chemical" supplier to provide the SERM in most any country. Since these chems are legal for research, at least in the countries in which they are produced, these products typically come from real lab settings. I got fine results from my research clomid and nolva.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Yeah I have seen that before alright.

They recommend 6 weeks at 220 a day, would that be a better cycle than 4 weeks at 330 a day or would it even itself out?
Hey man.

The dosing recommendations we make in our guides tend to lean towards being 'conservative', especially when it comes to the beginner templates. This is due to the potentially huge degree of variation in response to these kind of compounds; this is further confounded when we throw the S-SEDDS technology into the mix. Some experienced users are claiming 220mg of our 1-andro is roughly equivalent to at least double what they ran of previously unenhanced stuff.

This is of course not necessarily going to be the rule, but it does illustrate how difficult it is for us (Olympus) to make factual claims as to dosing.

Personally, if funds permit, I would purchase enough product to run for 8 weeks. I would play-by-ear extending the cycle beyond 6 weeks, though.

eireog007

eireog007

Awards
Ok based on the feedback so far I have amended my potential first cycle to the following

6-8 week cycle (depending on funds)

Sup3r-1 @ 330 per day (On Cycle)
Blockade Cycle Support (On Cycle)
Ultra Male RX (PCT)
Clomid 50/50/25/25 (PCT)
Joint Support if required.

Any thoughts? Is the ultra male required on top of the clomid or is it overkill?

bradray5871

Awards
Ultra male won't hurt but def not necessary if running legit Clomid

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Good to know, I might dump the ultra male to get more sup3r-1 in that case.
Or some SUP3R-4. Could help with possible lethargy and/or other supressed sides. Not necessary, but something to consider.

eireog007

eireog007

Awards
Or some SUP3R-4. Could help with possible lethargy and/or other supressed sides. Not necessary, but something to consider.
Thanks for the tip, I have thought about it and while the whole lethargy side effect won't be pleasant if it hits me I would prefer to battle through that than take the hair loss side effects that come with the sup3r-4 as I'm already starting to thin out a little on top and it may be a little vain but I'm trying to hang onto what I have haha.
Plus for my first cycle I would personally prefer to stick to one ph to allow me to know exactly how I respond to it before I think about stacking additional ph's in the future. It may mean a longer road getting to the physique I want but I'm not in a rush.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Thanks for the tip, I have thought about it and while the whole lethargy side effect won't be pleasant if it hits me I would prefer to battle through that than take the hair loss side effects that come with the sup3r-4 as I'm already starting to thin out a little on top and it may be a little vain but I'm trying to hang onto what I have haha.
Plus for my first cycle I would personally prefer to stick to one ph to allow me to know exactly how I respond to it before I think about stacking additional ph's in the future. It may mean a longer road getting to the physique I want but I'm not in a rush.
All good man, sounds like you have a good plan here, and I certainly wasn't trying to pimp you more product. Id feel terrible if you started the SUP3R-1 cycle and then experienced bad lethargy, and people were then questioning why no-one (least of all an Olympus rep) had suggested a 'test-base' before you started; Ive made the suggestion known, looks like youve done some due diligence on the matter, so we appear all good :)

FWIW, one of my first cycles was LGD, and I had some real bad lethargy on it. But, I managed to soldier through it, I certainly didnt find it debilitating to the point of missing gym sessions or anything. So your plan is definitely do-able.

eireog007

eireog007

Awards
All good man, sounds like you have a good plan here, and I certainly wasn't trying to pimp you more product. Id feel terrible if you started the SUP3R-1 cycle and then experienced bad lethargy, and people were then questioning why no-one (least of all an Olympus rep) had suggested a 'test-base' before you started; Ive made the suggestion known, looks like youve done some due diligence on the matter, so we appear all good :)

FWIW, one of my first cycles was LGD, and I had some real bad lethargy on it. But, I managed to soldier through it, I certainly didnt find it debilitating to the point of missing gym sessions or anything. So your plan is definitely do-able.
Haha no worries mate I never thought you were trying to sell more product, ok maybe for a second haha.
Yeah if my choice of side effects are being tired or being bald I'm all for tired. Im sure the lethargy can be terrible but I'm also sure that I can plow through for the couple of weeks it's an issue.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Synephrine is a nice, mild stimulant which I find to raise my BP less than caffeine while on cycle while still giving that push. And no hair scare. EC stack is golden for a non-hormonal kick in lethargy's neck, but beware of BP and no appetite.

eireog007

eireog007

Awards
Interesting idea for stims, what is people's opinions about on cycle support for a mild cycle like this? Are they a necessity or because it's not methylated can they be skipped?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Id consider stuff for lipids and maybe bp. Extra virg olive oil, garlic, soy lec granules, fish oil, etc.

eireog007

eireog007

Awards
Id consider stuff for lipids and maybe bp. Extra virg olive oil, garlic, soy lec granules, fish oil, etc.
Hmm well that wouldn't be too much of an issue they are already in my diet on a daily basis other than the soy lec granules.

So if I lost the blockade cycle support but ensured my diet was designed to provide as much support as possible that wouldn't be an issue?

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Interesting idea for stims, what is people's opinions about on cycle support for a mild cycle like this? Are they a necessity or because it's not methylated can they be skipped?
Just because a drug isn't methylated doesn't mean it's not hard on the liver.
I'm not saying the andro is hard on you, I'm just hoping you understand the function of the liver before subjecting it to chemicals.
http://www.stanfordchildrens.org/en/topic/default?id=how-the-liver-works-90-P02006

eireog007

eireog007

Awards
I do understand the function of the liver in the human body I was simply looking for some feedback about andro in particular as to whether or not a specific cycle support is necessary to avoid problems down the line or if it is added on more as a precaution.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
I do understand the function of the liver in the human body I was simply looking for some feedback about andro in particular as to whether or not a specific cycle support is necessary to avoid problems down the line or if it is added on more as a precaution.
What you will learn is you will find a lot of opinions and broscience in the PH/Steroid world, because there are no medical doctors writing books on how to properly cycle or what you should use to protect your body while introducing PEDs.
Most of us take precautions, or what we believe to be precautions, to avoid hurting ourselves.
There is no "specific cycle support" required for anything, you just use what you think is appropriate based on your risk tolerance and knowledge of the toxicity of the compound you are putting into your body.

TLDR- just take extra omega 3s and an all in on cycle support product (if you want).

eireog007

eireog007

Awards
What you will learn is you will find a lot of opinions and broscience in the PH/Steroid world, because there are no medical doctors writing books on how to properly cycle or what you should use to protect your body while introducing PEDs.
Most of us take precautions, or what we believe to be precautions, to avoid hurting ourselves.
There is no "specific cycle support" required for anything, you just use what you think is appropriate based on your risk tolerance and knowledge of the toxicity of the compound you are putting into your body.

TLDR- just take extra omega 3s and an all in on cycle support product (if you want).
I appreciate that any opinion on here is purely based on experience and what people have read and I won't be taking any of it as medical fact at all.
I've no issue taking an on cycle support I was more questioning if people have had issues using andro without it. As you said there are very few/no medical reports detailing the impact of the various pro hormones on liver function.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Excellent advice in this thread. I'm paranoid about my body due to things to which I previously subjected it, so I am extra careful. I use full on-cycle support, even with Andros. I just kick up the doses on the liver and BP protection when running methyls. You will find folks doing all different kinds of things with andros, though. This is also the reason for the synephrine, basically using the least powerful thing which does the job. I've learned in my time in this world that the excess I used to adore is not a smart idea and does not end well.

You are right that everything should be taken with a grain of salt. Even I have only run two cycles. I just have a good preexisting understanding of the human body and chemistry, so it was easy for.me to also apply and interpret anything I've learned through forums or through old-school research.

eireog007

eireog007

Awards
Yeah I have really appreciated everyone's input into the discussion. I have no desire to put my body through any extra punishment for the sake of saving 50 bucks. So cycle support it is. Is synephrine in any otc products or is it sourced elsewhere like serms? Haven't seen anything containing it so far.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I have really appreciated everyone's input into the discussion. I have no desire to put my body through any extra punishment for the sake of saving 50 bucks. So cycle support it is. Is synephrine in any otc products or is it sourced elsewhere like serms? Haven't seen anything containing it so far.
In my opinion, excellent choice. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure as the old adage goes. I grab SYN-30 by Serious Nutrition Solutions. 30mg synephrine and nothing else. Nutraplanet sells it dirt cheap. They have great on-cycle support as well. I also use SNS Liver Assist XT which has the largest NAC and Milk thistle doses of any combination product I've seen.

I'm not sponsored by either of those companies, either, just had good experiences and bargains. If you get further into things, Inhibit-P is great prolactin control. I kicked up my LMG dose and still haven't had to touch my prami.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In my opinion, excellent choice. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure as the old adage goes. I grab SYN-30 by Serious Nutrition Solutions. 30mg synephrine and nothing else. Nutraplanet sells it dirt cheap. They have great on-cycle support as well. I also use SNS Liver Assist XT which has the largest NAC and Milk thistle doses of any combination product I've seen.

I'm not sponsored by either of those companies, either, just had good experiences and bargains. If you get further into things, Inhibit-P is great prolactin control. I kicked up my LMG dose and still haven't had to touch my prami.
You know what's up!

eireog007

eireog007

Awards
Ok well everything is ordered, now it's up to fate as to whether or not anything gets grabbed at customs or not.

eireog007

eireog007

Awards
Probably should have put in the details of the cycle, its as follows....

6 Week Cycle:

On Cycle
Sup3r-1: 220/330/330/330/330/330
Blockade On Cycle Support: 6 Tabs per day

PCT
Clomid: 50/50/25/25
Post Cycle 3x: 4 Tabs per day

Extras
Fish Oil, Multivitamins, Vitamin D & Generic BB Supplements

Mikeopsycho

Mikeopsycho

Awards
Probably should have put in the details of the cycle, its as follows....

6 Week Cycle:

On Cycle
Sup3r-1: 220/330/330/330/330/330
Blockade On Cycle Support: 6 Tabs per day

PCT
Clomid: 50/50/25/25
Post Cycle 3x: 4 Tabs per day

Extras
Fish Oil, Multivitamins, Vitamin D & Generic BB Supplements
If you want pickup an otc joint support , you can grab them
Usually 6 bucks at the local grocery and start taking
It asap. I'm
Running the andros too but I did feel it a bit in my
Joints until
I started taking a joint support , after a few days it kicked in, now no problems . I'm on 1-andro440mg(was at 550 but got to much anxiety) , 4-andro(330mg) and epiandro (500mg), it's great run really awesome gains and little
To no sides , if your blood pressure runs high grab some Ubiquinol or coq10, or Hawthorne berries , that's the only side besides the joints I had but it wasn't major . I will admit though it has made me way more anxious then I was but that usually goes away after the PCT . Your gonna love the run , you should throw in super 4 or Epi andro to combat the lethargy .

eireog007

eireog007

Awards
If you want pickup an otc joint support , you can grab them
Usually 6 bucks at the local grocery and start taking
It asap. I'm
Running the andros too but I did feel it a bit in my
Joints until
I started taking a joint support , after a few days it kicked in, now no problems . I'm on 1-andro440mg(was at 550 but got to much anxiety) , 4-andro(330mg) and epiandro (500mg), it's great run really awesome gains and little
To no sides , if your blood pressure runs high grab some Ubiquinol or coq10, or Hawthorne berries , that's the only side besides the joints I had but it wasn't major . I will admit though it has made me way more anxious then I was but that usually goes away after the PCT . Your gonna love the run , you should throw in super 4 or Epi andro to combat the lethargy .
I'm hoping that the blockade will cover any joint/bp issues as its designed to cover those but if i notice any issues i will definitely cover with some extra support supplements.
I wont be stacking in any other pro hormones for my first run for the couple of reasons i detailed above. I will just deal with the lethargy with stims.

Mikeopsycho

Mikeopsycho

Awards
I'm hoping that the blockade will cover any joint/bp issues as its designed to cover those but if i notice any issues i will definitely cover with some extra support supplements.
I wont be stacking in any other pro hormones for my first run for the couple of reasons i detailed above. I will just deal with the lethargy with stims.
Yeah to be honest you can battle it with just caffeine I was running 330mg 1amdro
In the beginning first two weeks with just caffeine to keep me
Going . Then I added the super4 and epiandro to make a stack and run for the rest of the 8 weeks . Once I did that boy did it enhance everything , didn't need caffeine anymore
Or I would get anxiety but gave me a lot
Of extra pumps 24:7. Got
One more week to go !! But just
Doing 1-andro such a great compound with little to no sides . Really enjoyed this run , it's my first run I've done since 3 years before which I ran FINAFLEX 550 (the original
Strong one ) and some
Other green bottle thing which was a mix of something no idea at the time
I was young and stupid I didn't even know what was inside , was on a on cycle support with that and just an Otc pct but man that one gave me
Daily
Nose bleeds cause I didn't know what I was doing at that time, double
Heart beats and crazy anxiety , now
I take every cycle I am
Going to do seriously and be very preventative with supports and stuff . But andros hands down the best cycle
So far great gains and size and like
I said barely any sides .

eireog007

eireog007

Awards
Yeah to be honest you can battle it with just caffeine I was running 330mg 1amdro
In the beginning first two weeks with just caffeine to keep me
Going . Then I added the super4 and epiandro to make a stack and run for the rest of the 8 weeks . Once I did that boy did it enhance everything , didn't need caffeine anymore
Or I would get anxiety but gave me a lot
Of extra pumps 24:7. Got
One more week to go !! But just
Doing 1-andro such a great compound with little to no sides . Really enjoyed this run , it's my first run I've done since 3 years before which I ran FINAFLEX 550 (the original
Strong one ) and some
Other green bottle thing which was a mix of something no idea at the time
I was young and stupid I didn't even know what was inside , was on a on cycle support with that and just an Otc pct but man that one gave me
Daily
Nose bleeds cause I didn't know what I was doing at that time, double
Heart beats and crazy anxiety , now
I take every cycle I am
Going to do seriously and be very preventative with supports and stuff . But andros hands down the best cycle
So far great gains and size and like
I said barely any sides .
What have your gains been like for weight gained/bodyfat lost/strength increases?

Mikeopsycho

Mikeopsycho

Awards
Weight started at 176 , now
I am at 185 . My body fat visually noticeably has dropped , I actually haven't measured it to be honest , last I checked I was 18 percent before cycle . And my strength holy
@@@@ has gone through the roof . On every muscle group I have broken my plateaus of max weight at 8 reps
Each .

eireog007

eireog007

Awards
Weight started at 176 , now
I am at 185 . My body fat visually noticeably has dropped , I actually haven't measured it to be honest , last I checked I was 18 percent before cycle . And my strength holy
@@@@ has gone through the roof . On every muscle group I have broken my plateaus of max weight at 8 reps
Each .
Awesome mate, heres hoping I can see the same.

eireog007

eireog007

Awards
Well all my supps have arrived, was anybody else as surprised as I was at how small the Sup3r-1 bottles are? They are tiny haha.