Yet another gyno post....Stenadrol 10

Tripdaddy

Awards
I posted this in its own thread, since it is buried down in my original post asking for cycle help -

UPDATE -

Took Boone's advice and dropped the TR3ST all together from my cycle and extend my Sten cycle to 7 weeks. Ran STEN-10 (20mg per day) for 30 days, and am now on Predator-PLEXX (3 pills per day) PP gives me 18 mg of Sten and 75 mg of halodrol. So all in I would have 30 days of Sten at 20MG and 20 days of Sten (18mg) and Halodrol (75mg).

OK, so all was going well for about 2 weeks. Then started to get hard sensitive pea size lump under right nipple. Increased Anastrozole to 2 MG per week and ordered Caber from MJ. Started caber at .5mg EOD on day 30. Here I am on day 39 and the lump is now about the size of a penny. Directly under my nipple. I ordered exemestane yesterday but that will take 10 days or so to get here.

I have 10 days left on my cycle if I go as planned. Results have been really good. Up about 10 lbs and noticeably leaner in midsection. So what should I do now? Stop cycle immediately? Increase Anastrozole? Or Caber (.5mg per day is logical next step)? I called my endo and am getting blood drawn today.

I went through this once before with Trenavar and the lump went away after cycle and PCT. So, I am inclined to finish the cycle (10 more days). But want a reality check and make sure I am not just being stupid!

Thanks as always!

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
You probably should have started something like Nolva at 20mgs for a few days along with exemestane/adex/letro dosing. Then after 5 days or so drop Nolva to 10mg and continue AI dosing until symptoms subside.

I would still do that if I were you. Use a SERM like Ralox or Nolva along with AI.

Were/are you running any Test base? I wonder if this happens because your natural test is so low but E2 levels are normal, yet the T:E ratio is so skewed it caused the gyno to develop. On my uses of Msten I got puffy/swollen nipples, but luckily no hard tissue. We take it for granted as a "dry compound" and I am having this issue right now too with Epiandro. Curious as to why.

Tripdaddy

Awards
Thanks for the quick reply.

I have pharma grade Clomid on hand. Would you recommend I start that or should I order Nolva?

I really thought I was good by taking Anastrozole to block Estrogen. Especially since Sten is supposed to be non-Estrogenic. My test base is 200mg of Test Cyp weekly as I am on TRT. I am confused as to what is happening too! Hence the bloodworm appointment today!

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Clomid and nolva/ralox are very different in action. Get nolva/ralox

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On-Cycle Gyno protection
Ralox - 60mg ed
Exemestane 12.5mg eod or Armidex .5mg eod

Gyno Reversal Protocol
Ralox - 120mg ed
Exemestane - 12.5mg eod
*One should follow this protocol until lumps have subsided. At which point the Ralox dose should be reduced to 60mg ed and continued for another 4 weeks, and exemestane should be continued at 12.5mg eod for another 6 weeks. Continuing the exemestane for 2 weeks after discontinuing the Ralox helps prevent rebound.

Nolva can be used as well but Ralox is considered even better. Clomid however, is not adept at reversing gyno.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On-Cycle Gyno protection
Ralox - 60mg ed
Exemestane 12.5mg eod or Armidex .5mg eod

Gyno Reversal Protocol
Ralox - 120mg ed
Exemestane - 12.5mg eod
*One should follow this protocol until lumps have subsided. At which point the Ralox dose should be reduced to 60mg ed and continued for another 4 weeks, and exemestane should be continued at 12.5mg eod for another 6 weeks. Continuing the exemestane for 2 weeks after discontinuing the Ralox helps prevent rebound.

Nolva can be used as well but Ralox is considered even better. Clomid however, is not adept at reversing gyno.
Solid post ;)

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Huh, interesting stuff in here.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any other input is always appreciated bro, I know you have your opinion on the subject.
Everything that's been stated is pretty good. Only thing I'd add is we're all different an it sometimes takes time to find the best protocol for the individual.
:smoker:

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everything that's been stated is pretty good. Only thing I'd add is we're all different an it sometimes takes time to find the best protocol for the individual.
:smoker:
I can definitely agree. Some people respond better to letro therapy but ralox/exem is so much nicer to your body if you can get away with it. I just respect your opinion and didn't know if you had your own personal protocol and how it was different from mine is all.

Tripdaddy

Awards
Thanks guys! I have the Ralox and Exemestane on order. Question - I assume that once I start this protocol, I should stop taking the Anastrozole that is part of my TRT regimen. And restart after I finish with the exemestane. Please confirm.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys! I have the Ralox and Exemestane on order. Question - I assume that once I start this protocol, I should stop taking the Anastrozole that is part of my TRT regimen. And restart after I finish with the exemestane. Please confirm.
I don't see any need for both at the same time but I'm not going to tell you to stop taking doctor prescribed medication.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will use a serm while using an ai not sure about ralox though, if it doesn't activate the er at all, might make you really dry.

Letro an clomid are what I combine, completely different combo than what the op is doing

Tripdaddy

Awards
Yates - It doesn't seem logical to take Anastrozole and Exem at the same time. Would prob crush my estrogen level.

Professor - What would you recommend for combatting gyno? I was going to do the combo suggested by jeebook/yates. You have a protocol you like better?

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Yates - It doesn't seem logical to take Anastrozole and Exem at the same time. Would prob crush my estrogen level.

Professor - What would you recommend for combatting gyno? I was going to do the combo suggested by jeebook/yates. You have a protocol you like better?
Yates meant take either adex or exem not both at the same time. Meaning the adex is doctor prescribed as the exem is not so he's not going to tell you to take one over what your doc says.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd keep what the doc has u on

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Brofessorx * - What would you recommend for combatting gyno? I was going to do the combo suggested by jeebook/yates. You have a protocol you like better?
just go with that, it looks good