Yet another First AAS cycle thread!

Contopaxi

Contopaxi

Awards
373pmol/L seems high, but hard to say without knowing clinical normal range.... Whats the range on e2 blood test?

How do you feel? Do you feel emotional? Getting morning wood? Any issues with your 3rd leg (performance wise)? You are doing the "right" thing by getting bloodwork again, but I am not sure if 2 weeks will be long enough for your body to adjust to new dose.

Keep up posted. Your recent pics looks monsterous....now is when the magic happens now that you are 6 weeks in.
Range was 0-150 haha so yeah I was right up there

Well I hadn't had morning wood for a week or so and on Wednesday night I took 25mg and Thursday morning I woke up and could have gone through a brick wall and the same as Friday morning but I had only taken 12.5mg the night before and I actually felt a lot better on Thursday so I think signs are good.

I'm just going to go all out and really get my calories up for this last 6 weeks and squeeze every last bit of growth out of myself

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Range was 0-150 haha so yeah I was right up there !

Well I hadn't had morning wood for a week or so and on Wednesday night I took 25mg and Thursday morning I woke up and could have gone through a brick wall and the same as Friday morning but I had only taken 12.5mg the night before and I actually felt a lot better on Thursday so I think signs are good.

I'm just going to go all out and really get my calories up for this last 6 weeks and squeeze every last bit of growth out of myself
Wow, your e2 was/is very high. I wish I could offer more advice, but I am not too familiar with Aromasin. With that in mind, I do agree with your approach (12.5mg daily and then blood work in 2 weeks).

Good luck.

Contopaxi

Contopaxi

Awards
Wow, your e2 was/is very high. I wish I could offer more advice, but I am not too familiar with Aromasin. With that in mind, I do agree with your approach (12.5mg daily and then blood work in 2 weeks).

Good luck.
Yep extreme!
All seems to be under control now on my 12.5mg a day.

No new acne and the soreness around some of the pre existing acne has subsided they were getting very sensitive.

Little update.. Can't crack 100kgs!
I've been eating at 4000 calories now and I'm not budging which obviously means I need to add more calories haha.
Getting into a territory that's pretty hard to get all the food in so I'll be making some mass shakes using whey, milk, peanut butter and some instant oats.

Update photo

Edit - also my hip flexor is still playing up and I'm worried my leg sessions are going to be very poor from here on in :-( box squats seemed to feel fine but I think I'll struggle with full squats and leg press sadly

Contopaxi

Contopaxi

Awards
Ok so said screw the traditional back squats for a couple of weeks to let my hip heal but couldn't keep away from the leg press.
It's not the same style as the traditional 45 degree leg press it's actually one made by Cybex and they call it a squat press.
Amazing machine and was able to work up to 430kg ( 948lbs for my USA fans playing at home ) for 2 top sets of 5 reps.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
Looking good homie and those are strong numbers.

They also have a thread somewhere here on AM where they have various recipes for mass gainer shakes. A lot of them look real good. It is pretty much everyone's go to for mass shakes.

Contopaxi

Contopaxi

Awards
Looking good homie and those are strong numbers.

They also have a thread somewhere here on AM where they have various recipes for mass gainer shakes. A lot of them look real good. It is pretty much everyone's go to for mass shakes.
thanks man!
Will do!
I have been doing the whole milk, peanut butter , oats and whey shakes which are delicious but I'll suss out that thread for more ideas

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
thanks man!
Will do!
I have been doing the whole milk, peanut butter , oats and whey shakes which are delicious but I'll suss out that thread for more ideas
I basicly live of milk,oats and meat when on cycle

Contopaxi

Contopaxi

Awards
Post workout still a bit pumped up lol
Trying to get my pin legs to grow! Stubborn but coming along nicely.
Strengths going up so only a matter of time before some growth!
Can't complain that my calves don't grow though

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Post workout still a bit pumped up lol
Trying to get my pin legs to grow! Stubborn but coming along nicely.
Strengths going up so only a matter of time before some growth!
Can't complain that my calves don't grow though
"Pin legs"

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I have bigorexia I swear... My girlfriend gets annoyed at me but I just don't see it.
I guess that's why sharing my progress is great to get others perspective on my physique
I'm the same way man

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I have bigorexia I swear... My girlfriend gets annoyed at me but I just don't see it.
I guess that's why sharing my progress is great to get others perspective on my physique
Everyone has it..but it gets better dude,awesome legs btw dude (no homo :D )

Contopaxi

Contopaxi

Awards
I'm the same way man
It's not as if I'm not happy with my body but yeah progress is hard for me to see sometimes.

Everyone has it..but it gets better dude,awesome legs btw dude (no homo :D )
Thanks man!

Little update,
Was feeling really sick last night and possible ear/ throat infection so went to my GP.
Got my BP checked and it was scary high like 150/80.
She said it may be down to 'white coat fever' as well as being sick.

I have a BP monitor at home but it's only got one cuff and I've out grown it haha and they don't have any compatible ones near me so I'll be buying a new machine this week.
I've been looking at the Omron range

Contopaxi

Contopaxi

Awards
Use the cuff on your forearm.
Tried that and got a terribly in accurate reading.
Just bought a new machine all together from Omron.
Don't want to skimp out on these health related things as I'd like to do all I can to be safe

Contopaxi

Contopaxi

Awards
Lack of updates haha whoops!

I'm still alive! Changed my macro split a bit and hired a coach to look after my programming and diet and things are going pretty awesome.
Last leg photo was 21st of March and I've added another for comparison as of today 13th of April.
My weight has been anywhere from 100-102kgs but I am recomping very quickly! Such a shame that my cycle is coming to an end but 12 weeks is all I can do for now due to some travel coming up.
I'll try get some more photos uploaded as I've got check in tomorrow morning so I'll have a few more taken

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Excellent work.

Contopaxi

Contopaxi

Awards
My posing isn't great so I've been practicing a fair bit so when it comes time I chose to compete I'll hopefully be confident

100.1 kg this morning

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Serious quads bro! And your posing far exceeds mine, I feel like no matter what my posing is off and the lighting is horrible in our house. I monitor my progress by how I see myself in the mirror, the scale, and body fat pinches. But then I take a pic of myself in the mirror and it looks nothing like what I actually see, so I don't share it haha. One day I'll find some good lighting/angles. Maybe I'm just fat...? Dunno lol

Contopaxi

Contopaxi

Awards
Serious quads bro! And your posing far exceeds mine, I feel like no matter what my posing is off and the lighting is horrible in our house. I monitor my progress by how I see myself in the mirror, the scale, and body fat pinches. But then I take a pic of myself in the mirror and it looks nothing like what I actually see, so I don't share it haha. One day I'll find some good lighting/angles. Maybe I'm just fat...? Dunno lol
Thanks man! Trying to get them freaky big one day!

Man I send my update photos into the coach and he must think I'm a full potato haha some of my other shots are horrendous!

jsav906

jsav906

Awards
Jesus bro. I can't wait to start this identical cycle after summer. I would start it now but I'll be working 40+ hours and my job is very physical so I wouldn't get to bulk very well.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Damn dude I remember your first cycle post you've come along way ! Good ****

Contopaxi

Contopaxi

Awards
Damn dude I remember your first cycle post you've come along way ! Good ****
Thanks man! Yeah I've been putting in the work and starting to get somewhere thankfully.
Chest still isn't growing like the rest of my body so it's no doubt genetically a weak point for me

Contopaxi

Contopaxi

Awards

Sitting at 101.6kg morning weight and now into the two weeks prior to PCT.
Acne was starting to get a little worse on my shoulders but only later in the day it sort of "flares" up

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice solid mass right there. So far so good right? Are you happy with the results from this cycle?

Contopaxi

Contopaxi

Awards
Nice solid mass right there. So far so good right? Are you happy with the results from this cycle?
Yeah I am 11.6kgs up so I'm pretty happy
Inot sure on total muscle but going for another DEXA scan Monday which will be interesting

Tried to get my chest to grow but it seems AAS or not it's going to be stubborn but I have seen improvements there and everywhere and especially in my legs/back.

I'll be more happy if I retain a good bit of the size and even stay at this level of conditioning or leaner after PCT

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dexa scans....too detailed and depressing lol. Just when I think I've got to a good body fat, DEXA comes and ruins that achievement hahahaha

Contopaxi

Contopaxi

Awards
Dexa scans....too detailed and depressing lol. Just when I think I've got to a good body fat, DEXA comes and ruins that achievement hahahaha
I'm hoping for a positive outcome and it says I've gained large amounts of LBM and not just fat

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I'm hoping on my test cycle in a few months I gain around 15 lbs and that's 600 mg ew and 15 weeks

Contopaxi

Contopaxi

Awards
I'm still alive for those following.
I'm 2 weeks post pct but still sitting around 99-100kgs
Gained a bit of body fat during PCT but mainly due to keeping calories high to hold onto gains.
Acne went nuts through PCT really disheartening to be honest and is mentally ****ing with me but I think I'm on top of it now.
I tried an acne wash but it was harsh and left my skin with red blemishes so just picked up some Sulfur soap and tea tree oil to try and settle the skin

Contopaxi

Contopaxi

Awards
Injured my elbow and starting to look like I don't even lift now... Couple more weeks off before I jump into my second cycle will be Prop/NPP/ Winny

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
I'm still alive for those following.
I'm 2 weeks post pct but still sitting around 99-100kgs
Gained a bit of body fat during PCT but mainly due to keeping calories high to hold onto gains.
Acne went nuts through PCT really disheartening to be honest and is mentally ****ing with me but I think I'm on top of it now.
I tried an acne wash but it was harsh and left my skin with red blemishes so just picked up some Sulfur soap and tea tree oil to try and settle the skin
Not much you can do about the acne bro; unless you wanna jump on some Rx drugs from your doctor.
Don't use anything harsh to dry out, it will make it worse. The body needs to balance hormone levels out to get clear skin again, or use certain drugs (accutane as last resort).

Good progress pics btw!

That's sh1tty about your elbow... Mark Bell would probably say "Fu.ck your elbow!" So thankfully he isn't on this forum lol.
Stop doing heavy chest and tris for a while. You need your elbows for everything you train upper body so don't make it worse.

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Injured my elbow and starting to look like I don't even lift now... Couple more weeks off before I jump into my second cycle will be Prop/NPP/ Winny
How did you injure it? Tennis elbow? Or something else. I only ask because I have a lot of elbow pain experience. Hope it's feeling better.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
My elbow on my right arm has been killing me as of late for atleast the past month its horrid crippling pain

Contopaxi

Contopaxi

Awards
How did you injure it? Tennis elbow? Or something else. I only ask because I have a lot of elbow pain experience. Hope it's feeling better.
It's golfers elbow so the inside!
I was doing heavy tricep work and mainly skull crushers but recently hurting again doing gardening lol

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Prop npp should help with that elbow pain i hope you log this cycle also cause when i get a bonus check im gonna pick up some npp

Contopaxi

Contopaxi

Awards
Prop npp should help with that elbow pain i hope you log this cycle also cause when i get a bonus check im gonna pick up some npp
Yeah for sure!
I've got a bit of Bodyfat I'd like to drop before I start so plan is to probably get on in 6 weeks but will extend that to 10 if I'm not happy with my condition.
Also I have some left over Test E so might cruise on 250mg for a few weeks and then switch to prop and NPP for an additional 12 which should bring me right into the Aussie summer

Contopaxi

Contopaxi

Awards
Couple more weeks before I jump back on with prop and NPP!
Motivation is back and injuries have cleared! Still up around 98kgs but a bit fluffier than before!
Happy to be feeling fit and healthy body wise and ready to really push myself for 12 weeks for some lean gains!

Contopaxi

Contopaxi

Awards
Will add some photos later this week of my current condition which isn't great but I'm happy to be honest and show the bad photos as well as the good

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
I was just looking back at the beginning of the thread. I got a good kick out of the, "I need to get a little more lean". Ha. You were already more lean than probably 80% of people on the site.

Looks like you had a good cycle though, good job!

Contopaxi

Contopaxi

Awards
I was just looking back at the beginning of the thread. I got a good kick out of the, "I need to get a little more lean". Ha. You were already more lean than probably 80% of people on the site.

Looks like you had a good cycle though, good job!
Wish I was that lean now haha.
Might actually try get so somewhere near that before I start but I am doubtful I'll be able to wait that long lol

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
I haven't been that lean for a few years now. It was all fine and dandy when I was in mma, now that I'm in strength training I can only seem to get to about 9-10% before my strength starts to suffer a lot