Why you may want to consider stacking RPM, Drive, and X-Factor

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I unknowingly lined up that combo X-factor, Drive, RPM (DTH) as my mild post cycle therapy for my JW cycle. This has me pretty excited.
Your PCT has the capability to exceed your JW cycle :D

getupforletdo

Awards
i was wondering if you just take the recommended dosage for each to stack.....im looking for a really good stack.....i did a cycle of deca and wasnt as impressed as i thought i would be.....and i've taken kre-alkalyn which made me feel amazing in the gym, just cant seem to find anything to stack that with......so im looking for a new one, and this one is at the top of the list currently

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yep, take the reccomended dosages for each and adjust the dosage fromtl there to find your sweet spot. In general though the doses
listed on the bottles are pretty accurate and will give the results desired.

getupforletdo

Awards
should i run it with kre alkalyn or would that be too much to be taking at once? or should i sub in kre alkalyn or a massfx product for the x factor after 50 days as suggested above

getupforletdo

Awards
I think he means Drive.

X-Factor should be 1000mg reguardless of BW imo.

Drive should be 6 caps around your weight. You may want to go higher if your heavier than 200 though. It just depends on your budget. Higher dosages of forskolin gives a stronger recomp effect. I noticed that with drive without any cardio. A bump from 6-9 caps made a slight difference in body appearance without cardio! Simply amazing.
but isnt the recommended dosage as given on the bottle say only take up to 4 if your 200 lbs.....im only 170

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The recommended dosage has been raised from initial labeling, but 4-5 a day at 170 is still good.

getupforletdo

Awards
sooo

what would you recommend as the dosage for each? because obviously it may be different then the recommended dose on the bottles.....

..i just got off pct about 2 weeks ago......but i really dont want to run another roid cycle.....and this looks promising....

i have tried drive before....i got about 4 little packs of samples of it with the DTH i ordered.....but i never notice any difference when im on it from when im not.....

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what would you recommend as the dosage for each? because obviously it may be different then the recommended dose on the bottles.....
The recommended doses on the bottles are meant as a guide. Due to metabolic differences, differences in lifestyles, and so on, those recommendations are not a one-size-fit-all. Four capsules of Drive and three to four capsules of RPM daily should be appropriate for your weight. Try those, and see if you still need to tweak the doses up or down.

i have tried drive before....i got about 4 little packs of samples of it with the DTH i ordered.....but i never notice any difference when im on it from when im not.....
Drive was not intended to produce instant results as such. It is a very effective product that produces noticeable results over time. You should see these within one week of using Drive daily. Four little sample packs may not be enough.

getupforletdo

Awards
ok so i got everything to start this stack now i just need to figure out how im gonna run each....im at about 175 lbs so i was thinking drive run 2+2 each day, RPM 3+2 on work out days and 2+2 on off days, and x-factor 2+2 everyday......still not sure though

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
ok so i got everything to start this stack now i just need to figure out how im gonna run each....im at about 175 lbs so i was thinking drive run 2+2 each day, RPM 3+2 on work out days and 2+2 on off days, and x-factor 2+2 everyday......still not sure though
Did you ever get this sorted out man?