EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what about leagal gear's product x?
can I say that it looks like a standard Bucket of Crap™ product?

There can't be enough resveratrol in there for it to matter based on the dosing (its the 5th ingredient in a 1050mg dose, so has to be under 200mg), and GPA has more evidence showing it will block creatine uptake than anything else. Seems like another one of those "someone had a cool idea so we ran with it" products, rather than something thought out with science behind it. the ingredient "3,7-D5-BCA: 3-alpha, 7-alpha-dihydroxy-5-beta-cholanic acid" looks interesting, but then again, thats their specialty now, making the labels look interesting.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Did some reading up.... and D you are 100% right.... this is looking to be one helluva combination...............

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
anything else you ran across in your researches that was interesting?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
anything else you ran across in your researches that was interesting?
lol... Allow me to clarify:
I took the time to read over and over, and look up the complicated info Dirk posted. lol

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am so missing neovar right now, I had my last 4 caps monday I think it was. other than that I am quite enjoying the combo of x-factor/drive/rpm :D

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am so missing neovar right now, I had my last 4 caps monday I think it was. other than that I am quite enjoying the combo of x-factor/drive/rpm :D
I think you have some more coming, along with some other goodies :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you have some more coming, along with some other goodies :)
:woohoo:

I can't wait. the combo of neovar + drive gives better pumps thru the day than either alone for sure!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
eggs

edit- woops I actually don't know. I thought you said what foods are good with X-factor.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I really wanna run X-Factor/Dive/RPM/NeoVar next summer for my TKD but the wholeX-Factor and fat consumption details is makeing it really hard to plan out.

Anyone have any ideas on what the best fat source would be for TKD and this stack?
MCT's and virgin coconut oil.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do love some shrimp stirfryed in coconut oil, yum!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so you stir fry the shrimp in about 1/4 cup of coconut oil with some onions and peppers, add some jamaican yellow curry seasonings, and at the end once they are cooked you throw in a couple cups of spinach and toss. That way you pick up all the coconut oil :D

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
You are wise beyond your years, young jjohn.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i have been reading about this for months

Dirk what type of protocol would you outline for this for someone say

ohhhh 226 lbs :D

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established

Perhaps a 60 day - 1250 mg cycle with 8 caps of Drive a day would be pretty adequate for a guy your size.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey jjohn, how long have you been on XFactor?? You must got a stock pile at home being that it is the only supp MN makes right now. You must be on like a bottle a week of AA!!!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

6-8 Drive per day; 1250-1500 mg of arachidonic per day- should be fairly amazing!!!!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Hey jjohn, how long have you been on XFactor?? You must got a stock pile at home being that it is the only supp MN makes right now. You must be on like a bottle a week of AA!!!
Haha, I don't have any left lol. I've been on it for more than 70 days :D

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
might be something to think about come new years

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
You need more then bro! looking yolked though!
No worries man, it's coming :D. I'm planning something even sicker that what you've ever seen in a few months!!! Just hold your jaws with duck tape before reading it!!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
It's going to be used with a CKD/TKD diet with virgin cocnut oil and MCT's!!!!!!

Yea distilled water :clap2: your right, now we're giveing you X-factor for life.

:run:
I said you've never seen anything like it!! But good guess lol.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
It will be for my upcoming competition in Nov. 08, so it's in a bit, but it will be something really, really cool. All the angles will be taken care of, to go on stage and tear it apart! ... And RPM will be in it ;)

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
6-8 Drive per day; 1250-1500 mg of arachidonic per day- should be fairly amazing!!!!
im currently taking 6 drive and 4 rpm a day as well at 10 igf2 a day with 1500mg AA and so far very awesome only been a week and im up 6 lbs lean also the AA alows me to eat more than i thought possible

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
im currently taking 6 drive and 4 rpm a day as well at 10 igf2 a day with 1500mg AA and so far very awesome only been a week and im up 6 lbs lean also the AA alows me to eat more than i thought possible
nice :)

doesn't surprise me one bit tho....

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
me neither, Xfactor and Drive is helping so many guys add more mucle than ussual while losing some fat.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am managing to consistently loose 2lbs a week while gaining strength on the combo :D

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
jjohn,rms,lanbane,myth,easy check out my supp log i cant eat i explained it to full detail in there way to long to re type check it out i need all your help

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
May have to try this whenever I can get back into the gym. Field work is making me skinny :sad: