Side effect maybe?

• Thread starter Trufitnessman2022
  • Start date
Trufitnessman2022

Trufitnessman2022

Awards
Hey guys had a question looking for some possibilities. For about four days now my legs have been swelling around the elastic of my sock. I have never had this happen in my life. My cycle hasnt changed in two weeks and even then I only changed fro npp to long ester deca so unless I'ossong something I don't think it's that. My diet isnt clean but it rarly is I have a huge metabolism so it's never a problem. Just pound those calories. I have uped my water intake because I wasn't drinking enough but not sure how that would cause it either. All I see on the web is congestive heart issues which I dont have and water retention but I haven't seen any change in my look either so I'm at a loss. Again maybe I'm overlooking something dumb so sme opinions would be cool. If you want more info let me know. Thanks!!

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Deca is reknown for causing edema. Doesnt matter that you were already inj NPP, the ester can dramatically change the action of the compound in the body.

Immediately: check blood pressure.

Asap: treat edema. That sh1t can fuk with peripheral artery/valve function and integrity. Research ARBs and ACE-inhibitors. Or just drop the deca for now.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The first week of dbol does that to me everytime..it's just one of the reasons I refuse to use it anymore