MK677 & AC262 Heart/Fever side effects

GuppyPro

Awards
I’ve started on my first cycle with a sarm at 10mg AC262 and 15mg MK677 ed. Everything felt normal and got great sleep and gains at the start. I began noticing side effects out of the blue on the 11th day with fever symptoms (High BPM of around 90-134bpm with 90 being at rest, chills, headaches, constipation). I continued dosing as I believed it was just the SARMs adjusting to my body after reading some posts about “LGD flu” and other sarm related side effects. Slept like **** that night cause of how cold and clogged I was

12th day was a bit better with more moderate chills no headaches but I still noticed chills and constipation as well as bloating in my abdominals which would occasionally hurt. On that day I measured my body temp at 99.5 degrees Fahrenheit. My BPM was slightly lower with a range of 90-124 (I didn’t workout on that day to help my body fight off these flu symptoms).

The 13th was quite different. Fell asleep peacefully and woke up with 6 hours sleep feeling refreshed and feeling no side effects other than the constipation and bloated stomach (I have been able to poo but it’s been around a type 6 poo. If you don’t know what that is just search up “the different types of poo charts”). I felt energized with a normal BPM of around 70-80 BPM so I decided to workout. Had a nice workout but I noticed my resting heart rate in between sets stayed around the upper 90s (usually it’s in the 80s). After my workout I began notice my heart rate remained high for several hours (around 90-110s resting). I started panicking and measured my temp to find it at 99.5 degrees Fahrenheit. Oddly enough I didn’t feel any of the side effects I’ve felt on the previous day other than the continuous bloating and constipation in my abdominals. Strangely enough, around 6-7PM my bpm lowered back to normal range of around 70-80BPM and I began peeing more than I did when I was having high BPM. Bloating and constipation still continued.

As I approach the next day of the cycle I genuinely do not know what is happening. I’m gonna cycle off MK and AC and see what happens. I’ve searched up the symptoms and I see no clear definitive answer. It’s just scary and concerning how this happened randomly out of nowhere with so much side effects. If anyone could please give me advice or any insight/opinion on what this is or how I can deal with it please lmk!! 🙏🙏

Other background info:

200lbs 6ft with around 20-25% bf
Taking multivitamin, creatine, ZMA, NAC as support (I have enclo on hand)
Diagnosed with anxiety (probably why I wrote this post lmao)
Cycled MK677 solo before for 5 weeks with no adverse side effects
Usually gain about 5-7 lbs water weight at start and during cycle with MK
Currently body recomping
I take AC 262 first thing in the morning and I take MK before I go to bed usually around 8-9PM

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I just shake my head at the number people with anxiety diagnoses taking off script drugs that mess with their hormones. I read similar stories a lot.

Invulnerabledr

Invulnerabledr

Awards
I’ve started on my first cycle with a sarm at 10mg AC262 and 15mg MK677 ed. Everything felt normal and got great sleep and gains at the start. I began noticing side effects out of the blue on the 11th day with fever symptoms (High BPM of around 90-134bpm with 90 being at rest, chills, headaches, constipation). I continued dosing as I believed it was just the SARMs adjusting to my body after reading some posts about “LGD flu” and other sarm related side effects. Slept like **** that night cause of how cold and clogged I was

12th day was a bit better with more moderate chills no headaches but I still noticed chills and constipation as well as bloating in my abdominals which would occasionally hurt. On that day I measured my body temp at 99.5 degrees Fahrenheit. My BPM was slightly lower with a range of 90-124 (I didn’t workout on that day to help my body fight off these flu symptoms).

The 13th was quite different. Fell asleep peacefully and woke up with 6 hours sleep feeling refreshed and feeling no side effects other than the constipation and bloated stomach (I have been able to poo but it’s been around a type 6 poo. If you don’t know what that is just search up “the different types of poo charts”). I felt energized with a normal BPM of around 70-80 BPM so I decided to workout. Had a nice workout but I noticed my resting heart rate in between sets stayed around the upper 90s (usually it’s in the 80s). After my workout I began notice my heart rate remained high for several hours (around 90-110s resting). I started panicking and measured my temp to find it at 99.5 degrees Fahrenheit. Oddly enough I didn’t feel any of the side effects I’ve felt on the previous day other than the continuous bloating and constipation in my abdominals. Strangely enough, around 6-7PM my bpm lowered back to normal range of around 70-80BPM and I began peeing more than I did when I was having high BPM. Bloating and constipation still continued.

As I approach the next day of the cycle I genuinely do not know what is happening. I’m gonna cycle off MK and AC and see what happens. I’ve searched up the symptoms and I see no clear definitive answer. It’s just scary and concerning how this happened randomly out of nowhere with so much side effects. If anyone could please give me advice or any insight/opinion on what this is or how I can deal with it please lmk!! 🙏🙏

Other background info:

200lbs 6ft with around 20-25% bf
Taking multivitamin, creatine, ZMA, NAC as support (I have enclo on hand)
Diagnosed with anxiety (probably why I wrote this post lmao)
Cycled MK677 solo before for 5 weeks with no adverse side effects
Usually gain about 5-7 lbs water weight at start and during cycle with MK
Currently body recomping
I take AC 262 first thing in the morning and I take MK before I go to bed usually around 8-9PM
ive never heard of the other sarm but I’ve used MK677 and it made my BP go up and I had a lot of trouble sleeping on it. when I stopped taking my BP and sleep issues went away.