Why you may want to consider stacking RPM, Drive, and X-Factor

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
jjohn,rms,lanbane,myth,easy check out my supp log i cant eat i explained it to full detail in there way to long to re type check it out i need all your help
Going to have a look.......................

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
jjohn,rms,lanbane,myth,easy check out my supp log i cant eat i explained it to full detail in there way to long to re type check it out i need all your help
sure thing- I will go check it out...

D1esel

Awards
Since you guys know what your on about this seems like the place to ask. The last 2-3 months I have been on madcows 5x5 routine increasing weights every 2 weeks as am aiming to drop some fat and slowly increase strength/mass. Have been taking Drive/RPM for the last 2 months and seen some great strength gains as well leaning out (still have a bit of a ways to go but am going in the right direction).

With the extra benefit's of X-factor I was looking at starting that come january along with a new bottle of drive and rpm to push myself that bit harder and gain some size. With that I am going to up my cal intake from 2300 to 2600-2800.

Now I'm not an expert more of a backyard hack you could say. Is this worth me looking into or should I keep it reasonably simple and concentrate more on a good diet (already watching that keeping a 40/40/20 split) and keeping on doing what I am doing.

Currently still going up in weights on my routine hitting the gym 3 times a week with 1 HIT session a week and occasionally a 6k run. Oh and currently weight approx 77kg (169lbs) and an 5"6' tall. Any advice welcome and if this should be posted elsewhere feel free to kick my ass in the right direction :)

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got 0 gains from xfactor... shame.. I put real effort into it.. and to be honest.. it wasnt worth the head****s with diet even!! Just gave me a bicep injury in the last week and loads of people have gotten sick or injuries whilst on xfactor..

After reading some stuff on it, Im not 100% its safe, so I wont be tryin again! I wish i had had the info first time round, i could of saved myself the waste of 8 weeks!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
AdelV, Please realize you are in the minority. The science behind Arachidonic Acid is some of the soundest around as far as it's bodybuilding applications.

D1esel, Is your question whether or not the X-Factor/Drive/RPM stack is worth trying for someone in your situation?

D1esel

Awards
D1esel, Is your question whether or not the X-Factor/Drive/RPM stack is worth trying for someone in your situation?
yeah pretty much. I have played about in the gym for 2 years but only in the last 6 months have I got really into it and supplements. Just wanted to know if it would be a worthwhile stack to take on or if I would be better off keeping it simple.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I can honestly say it would be a very good, effective stack to try out. I would recommend however reading up on the best diet types to get the best results from X-Factor. You'll need to avoid EFA supplements for the time you are using X-Factor for best results. Judging by some gains I am seeing in logs on this stack, it's probably one of the best stacks available (gains vs. sides factored with overall safety and health).
Not cheap, but it's not cheap to try many other stacks that don't work.

D1esel

Awards
I can honestly say it would be a very good, effective stack to try out. I would recommend however reading up on the best diet types to get the best results from X-Factor. You'll need to avoid EFA supplements for the time you are using X-Factor for best results. Judging by some gains I am seeing in logs on this stack, it's probably one of the best stacks available (gains vs. sides factored with overall safety and health).
Not cheap, but it's not cheap to try many other stacks that don't work.
Thats alright can drop the fish oil from the supplement list. Are there any other supplements that should be watched when taking X-Factor? Other sups that I am taking are generic multi, animal flex, drive/rpm combo, creatine and purple wraath. Will check out some logs to see what diet's people are going with. I am assuming a diet low in EFA is a must.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Thats alright can drop the fish oil from the supplement list. Are there any other supplements that should be watched when taking X-Factor? Other sups that I am taking are generic multi, animal flex, drive/rpm combo, creatine and purple wraath. Will check out some logs to see what diet's people are going with. I am assuming a diet low in EFA is a must.
Fat must be kept at about 20-25% of total caloric intake. Your stack looks very good! And I agree with Lanbane on this. You get what you pay for in this case!

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
ill tell you one thing as of today my body has transformed enormously!!! abs and obliques are starting to become a lot more visable than ever before best products i ever bought

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
ill tell you one thing as of today my body has transformed enormously!!! abs and obliques are starting to become a lot more visable than ever before best products i ever bought

I'm glad you like it bud!!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
agreed. What is most impressive is the fact that im bulking yet my ab muscles seem to show up more. I may be leaning out or the Drive and X-Factor combo is helping my abs become bigger. Im sure it's a combo of both. :woohoo:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Actually, Bill Llewellyn just stated elsewhere that it seems some EFA use will not hinder X-Factor's performance. Good to know!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Im up 9 pounds. I must say I did cheat from time to time and possibly some amount of EFA but results are still good. :thumbsup:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually, Bill Llewellyn just stated elsewhere that it seems some EFA use will not hinder X-Factor's performance. Good to know!
last I saw, "oily fish" 2-3 times in a week is approved :)

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
at this pace 1 more monrth of the x and drive etc etc (my stack) i would not be suprised at all if im at 190 6% not suprised at alll! cause my muscle memory has been kicking into hyperdrive with this stuff!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
at this pace 1 more monrth of the x and drive etc etc (my stack) i would not be suprised at all if im at 190 6% not suprised at alll! cause my muscle memory has been kicking into hyperdrive with this stuff!
you will be man. :thumbsup: Im almost up 10 pounds since I started. On day one in at 195. Here I am at day 44 or 45 in at 204-205 :)

ctrivedi

Awards
Since I stopped taking meletonin and NO products I've noticed a significant increase in DOMS (I'm on day 30 of my XF cycle).

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder if i am the only one getting lethargy from the combo? I am way more ready for a nap after workouts than ever before on this combo. Its not all bad, cause i'm making great progress :D

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if i am the only one getting lethargy from the combo? I am way more ready for a nap after workouts than ever before on this combo. Its not all bad, cause i'm making great progress :D
your not alone. If you read my later log reviews I stated that I felt lethargy as well on many occasions.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
your not alone. If you read my later log reviews I stated that I felt lethargy as well on many occasions.
I kinda skim yours, they seem too long ;)

I have never been this sleepy this regularly. its funny, I can wake up with good energy after a day or two off, and then post workout i'm near useless the rest of the day. thank heavens for having the kind of job where thats ok :D

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I kinda skim yours, they seem too long ;)

I have never been this sleepy this regularly. its funny, I can wake up with good energy after a day or two off, and then post workout i'm near useless the rest of the day. thank heavens for having the kind of job where thats ok :D
lol. I feel drained in the morning. (mainly class time. :hammer: ) Not so much post workout however. But it's random from time to time too.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol. I feel drained in the morning. (mainly class time. :hammer: ) Not so much post workout however. But it's random from time to time too.
usually starts about 2 hrs post workout. Its also bad first thing in the morning on off days. I still haven't found anything that really kicks it, and I don't want to be megadosing rpm :D

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
usually starts about 2 hrs post workout. Its also bad first thing in the morning on off days. I still haven't found anything that really kicks it, and I don't want to be megadosing rpm :D
tell me about it. I do remember that I have gotten lethargic often during a workout. That is when im not in the zone of course. I always take RPM on my leg days though to give it that extra zing.

D1esel

Awards
Fat must be kept at about 20-25% of total caloric intake. Your stack looks very good! And I agree with Lanbane on this. You get what you pay for in this case!
So stick with a 40/40/20 split on macros and just watch the amount of EFA's in the diet. I did read through the X-Factor faq and think my current diet should hold up to taking on this stack oh and increase my protein intake a bit to compensate.

Have been really happy with my current stack over the last couple of months have dropped fat but have kept my weight almost constant with noticeable gains rather excited to see what x-factor can do for me in the new year.

Oh should I be looking to drop the animal flex due to the flax in it or is the small amount not something that will worry it?

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My next cycle, after my Epistane one along with PCT, I will most definitely be stacking Drive + RPM + X-Factor + Jungle Warfare.

It's amazing how things work.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
So stick with a 40/40/20 split on macros and just watch the amount of EFA's in the diet. I did read through the X-Factor faq and think my current diet should hold up to taking on this stack oh and increase my protein intake a bit to compensate.

Have been really happy with my current stack over the last couple of months have dropped fat but have kept my weight almost constant with noticeable gains rather excited to see what x-factor can do for me in the new year.

Oh should I be looking to drop the animal flex due to the flax in it or is the small amount not something that will worry it?
I wouldn't worry about it man :thumbsup:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established

I would use the flex only if joints are a problem. I am an old school XF user, and like it the way it was, worked then, still works now. But you're right. Thet little flax won't hurt much.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
jjohn,
Not trying to put you on the spot, but is there an estimated lean mass gain you'd attribute to your use of X-Factor thus far?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
jjohn,
Not trying to put you on the spot, but is there an estimated lean mass gain you'd attribute to your use of X-Factor thus far?
Haha, no worries. It is very hard to say you'll gain X lbs as noobs and plateaued weightlifters aren't comparable.

But for the properly trained guy who has a perfect diet, I'd say a good 6-7 lbs of mass easily, and consider the fact that fat loss is really significant from what I've seen.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Haha, no worries. It is very hard to say you'll gain X lbs as noobs and plateaued weightlifters aren't comparable.

But for the properly trained guy who has a perfect diet, I'd say a good 6-7 lbs of mass easily, and consider the fact that fat loss is really significant from what I've seen.
Oh, no.... I didn't mean a hypothesis for others... I am referring to you in particular. I remember an older pic you had vs the newer one.... you look bigger.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Oh, no.... I didn't mean a hypothesis for others... I am referring to you in particular. I remember an older pic you had vs the newer one.... you look bigger.
Ah I see, in a cycle, I usually gain 5 lbs. with a good 3-4 lbs fat loss, so 8-9 lbs clean is the norm :)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Ah I see, in a cycle, I usually gain 5 lbs. with a good 3-4 lbs fat loss, so 8-9 lbs clean is the norm :)
That's what I like to hear! lol. Ok, that settles it, I am getting X-Factor... I've put it in the cart and then changed my mind a dozen times now. Time to order it up.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I am sad that I have to go through a whole cut before I can get my X, Drive, RPM, IGF2 stack

D1esel

Awards
That's what I like to hear! lol. Ok, that settles it, I am getting X-Factor... I've put it in the cart and then changed my mind a dozen times now. Time to order it up.
nice to know I'm not the only one who does that :lol:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
You know you've done it Cellar, It's like wishful thinking.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what i like is that if you sign in to view order history, it saves the cart as well under that account. I've had times where I kept a cart alive for more than a month, going back and forth adding and deleting items...

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
what i like is that if you sign in to view order history, it saves the cart as well under that account. I've had times where I kept a cart alive for more than a month, going back and forth adding and deleting items...
Just like a kid with his christmas list lol.