king1033

Awards
  • Established
yeay yea tru tru blaP blrrrLAP!! (roll your tounge on the r's) hehehe

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
You know you've done it Cellar, It's like wishful thinking.
yeah. I have. I was about to add the AX stack, plus a load of AN goodies into my cart. Total was like 280 dollars. I was like ...

:run:

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cellar, I thought you were poor?? lol, that was why your in on every free product thread, lol. Where did all this money come from??? You best not be selling pills of RPM as crack on the streets!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Cellar, I thought you were poor?? lol, that was why your in on every free product thread, lol. Where did all this money come from??? You best not be selling pills of RPM as crack on the streets!
Oh snap! That's why my crack was strong last night :p

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cellar, how about a response? :D

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so he is selling it to you as crack eh jjhon! I knew it! Hey did you get your stuff? Never heard back from you.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Haha Im not poor. Well because of my college student status yes. I work from time to time for my $$$. My parents own a store so I work there on weekends to support my RPM and Drive addictions. If only my life was as easy as yours myth. Mr. AN rep.

:hammer:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
He didn't say he bought it.. As what I can see..
The only way I would be able to try the AX stack is if I traded some x-factor for it. I still like X-Factor better but Im really tempted for a trade. I gotta see what all the fuss is all about. I already KNOW X-Factor works but what about the AX stack!? Must have cellardude's imput on that now right? :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont think Ive spent 200 in total on supplements. I get them for free. Thank you john,myth,dirk for supporting my neat supplement habits. :woohoo:

:D
In that case, your life is probably easier than TheMyths' :D

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
In that case, your life is probably easier than TheMyths' :D
Naa myth is balling with AN products. I hate him just because he gets those crazy metallic blue and red puppies for free. :smite:

Dirk is evil too. Ill bet he has enough RPM and Drive to swim around in. :p

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dirk only eats RPM and Drive all day, nothing else, that is how is is so yolked!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Dirk only eats RPM and Drive all day, nothing else, that is how is is so yolked!
dirk may catch up to chuck norris if he continues. :toofunny:
He might consume enough RPM and Drive to make Chuck Norris wet his pants when the name dirk is mentioned. :hammer:

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chuck Norris is the by-product of Dirk after a night of drunking Drive+RPM sex.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll send you out another pack man, I'm telling you the f'ing Canadian customs takes everything. Probably taking it for themselves. If you do get it and the second one comes, just keep it, or give it to someone else, not worth sending back again.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I'll send you out another pack man, I'm telling you the f'ing Canadian customs takes everything. Probably taking it for themselves. If you do get it and the second one comes, just keep it, or give it to someone else, not worth sending back again.
Thanks man appreciate it!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You have to send it a certain way :D

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
And what way is that? With a condom attached to the packaging and a picture of jjhon??
funny- not really sure what you have planned with that....

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
True... but broadcasting of sneaky methodology is not the wisest thing to do, genitalmen.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

teamtoofast

Awards
I was reading up on DRIVE does it really work as well as you guys seem? what are the side affects to this?? I see aching joints and tiredness?? Im a D-I track athlete and wanted some more endurance and drive out of the blocks..is this the right way to go???

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was reading up on DRIVE does it really work as well as you guys seem? what are the side affects to this?? I see aching joints and tiredness?? Im a D-I track athlete and wanted some more endurance and drive out of the blocks..is this the right way to go???
Drive works! Reading through the various commentaries and logs on Drive should confirm this.

As a track athlete, Drive should provide noticeable benefits for you. The nutrients in the blend act in synergy.
Icariin is a glucocorticoid antagonist (blocks cortisol), supports protein synthesis, inhibits acetylcholinestearase to ensure stronger muscle contractions, boosts dopamine levels, enhances cAMP/cGMP, supports growth-hormone metabolism, and is a potent prolactin inhibitor.
Forskolin is a versatile compound cherished for its ability to normalise blood pressure, increase heart function, and increase intracellular cAMP (leading, amongst others, to increased liberation of fatty acids from adipocyte cells).
Dodder Seed has icariin-like properties including cAMP boosting (which stimulates the thyroid for enhanced fat burning), supports the preservation of lean mass, muscle density, and strength.
Naringin has many cool properties of its own, including cGMP boosting and aromatase inhibition. Furthermore, naringin enhances the action of PDE-5 inhibitors such as icariin, and increases the half-life of the other compounds in the blend.
Cordyceps is a powerful adaptogen, an antioxidant, and is revered as a multifaceted nutrient with anti-aging and endurance-boosting properties.
Altogether, it sounds to me like Drive will do great service to any athlete.

Drive has no side effects in the classical sense. To be fair, though, some people with a sensitive gastrointestinal tract may experience gastric distress due to the Forskolin in the blend. Usually, this should not happen, if you stay within the recommended range for your body weight. If it does occur, the workaround is to dose low and slowly ramp up, so your system does not experience any shocks from the influx of Forskolin. Furthermore, joint aches may result from Drive supplementation due to Icariin (working in synergy with Dodder Seed and their effects potentiated by Naringin). This should not happen within the normal dose ranges, and would not even be noticeable if you use Fish Oil at the same time.

If you have not tried Drive, you might want to contact [email protected] to request samples. Then make up your own mind what you think of Drive :thumbsup:

Last edited:
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with what strategic said, but had a little to add. I'm a 40 year old who has been 50+ lbs overweight for the last 20 years, diagnosed with arthritis at 25. I never noticed joint pain over normal while taking drive. Also I tend to think that any tiredness came from the fact that people exerted themselves harder while on drive :) as drive gives me noticeably more overall energy/endurance than not taking it.

On the GI front, the gastric distress manifests itself usually as increased gas, and possibly "forskolin fudge" ie soft bowel movements. Not to a diarrhea stage, but not completely solid either. The latter usually doesn't happen with ramp up, but the gas you may have to live with :)

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I agree with what strategic said, but had a little to add. I'm a 40 year old who has been 50+ lbs overweight for the last 20 years, diagnosed with arthritis at 25. I never noticed joint pain over normal while taking drive. Also I tend to think that any tiredness came from the fact that people exerted themselves harder while on drive :) as drive gives me noticeably more overall energy/endurance than not taking it.

On the GI front, the gastric distress manifests itself usually as increased gas, and possibly "forskolin fudge" ie soft bowel movements. Not to a diarrhea stage, but not completely solid either. The latter usually doesn't happen with ramp up, but the gas you may have to live with :)
I also find that the GI part the easy discussed is somewhat true. At first when starting drive, diarrhea can occur. I noticed when first starting drive I had some semi diarrhea going on. Afterwards after a ramping the diarrhea goes away. After awhile it becomes solid poop. By ramping up you will experience less frequent trips to the bathroom as well as less gas. The effects on forskolin on your body is quite amazing. It gives some nice strength boost with a crazy recomp effect.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I run track as well :) I designed RPM and Drive with athletes in mind- I think you will like the results- haven't heard anything about aching joints or tiredness tho...

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established

ok directions.... take 10 rpm 15 minutes before your up to run at your meet when the guy fires the gun youll already be at the finish like and then theyll probably most likly wanna test you for crack, :lol: but no dont take 10 rpm 15 min before a meet that willl be way too overwhelming!!! IMO it was just a joke not serious advice hahaha

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
Just make sure your complex carb and water intakes are pretty high, and your saturated fat intake is fairly low- Drive tends to be fairly unforgiving when your diet is not clean, at least at first :(
what do you mean by high how high

teamtoofast

Awards
How do I get the right amount of dosage for my body weight?? I weigh 180??

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
do you mean Drive or Xfactor?
I think he means Drive.

X-Factor should be 1000mg reguardless of BW imo.

Drive should be 6 caps around your weight. You may want to go higher if your heavier than 200 though. It just depends on your budget. Higher dosages of forskolin gives a stronger recomp effect. I noticed that with drive without any cardio. A bump from 6-9 caps made a slight difference in body appearance without cardio! Simply amazing.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I need some help guys,

I am on day 46 of my Drive/RPM/X-Factor cycle and I'm looking to quit the X-Factor at Day 50 (as recommended).

However, I still have two bottles of Drive/RPM that I would like to continue taking for another 8 weeks (which I feel is safe, don't you?). I was just wondering what you think I should stack with it to keep the cycle going. Maybe Superdrol NG? I'm just not sure.

All suggestions are appreciated.

-Spaz

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should be fine to just run the drive/rpm. What are your goals like?

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Should be fine to just run the drive/rpm. What are your goals like?

Still bulking. I asked this on BB.com as well and some suggested 6-OXO Extreme. So that's what I think I may run.

-Spaz

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
could do that, the new MassFX might be nice as well for bulking.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I unknowingly lined up that combo X-factor, Drive, RPM (DTH) as my mild pct for my JW cycle. This has me pretty excited.