who is using Trenavar?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran tren ace at 375mgs a week which was too much for me SuperDrol I'm fine with I have ran it several times my first time I had a bad reaction but every time since I've loved it

Yeah 375mgs of tren made me mean as a motherfocker with sweats and insomnia like no other- we shall see about Trenavar I will start at 60mg

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I ran tren ace at 375mgs a week which was too much for me SuperDrol I'm fine with I have ran it several times my first time I had a bad reaction but every time since I've loved it

Yeah 375mgs of tren made me mean as a motherfocker with sweats and insomnia like no other- we shall see about Trenavar I will start at 60mg
Damn I have mood issues already. What dose of tren would u recommend? Even on epi I get overly aggressive.

tekno

Awards
Schwellington - I am excited you are going to give it a try, and i think if you react in a similar way to me, you will be impressed. Clearly, it's up to you the way you want to run it -- but just my 2 cents. I think starting at 60mg might be a bit much and raises the risks of negative sides kicking in too early and skewing your results/opinion. The only person i know who started at 60mgs had to stop after a week because they gained too much weight, felt bloated, and joint issues started to kick in. I believe this person took a week or 2 off, and restarted at 30 or 45 with much better results. It's better to let your body ease into it as you get used to having the exogenous hormones in your body, then gradually raise the dose.

I've been running 60 for a bit over a week, and jumped to 67.5 for the past few days (i am around day 23). I still really enjoy it. I am going to jump to 75mg to push the limits, but i have a feeling the sides profile will start to weigh in. The PH lethargy is now just starting to appear and i am feeling more bloated. Overall, the sides have been more mild than i expected (no insomnia, no night terrors, no night sweats, very minor joint aches, etc)...but that doesn't mean they are non existent.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Schwellington - I am excited you are going to give it a try, and i think if you react in a similar way to me, you will be impressed. Clearly, it's up to you the way you want to run it -- but just my 2 cents. I think starting at 60mg might be a bit much and raises the risks of negative sides kicking in too early and skewing your results/opinion. The only person i know who started at 60mgs had to stop after a week because they gained too much weight, felt bloated, and joint issues started to kick in. I believe this person took a week or 2 off, and restarted at 30 or 45 with much better results. It's better to let your body ease into it as you get used to having the exogenous hormones in your body, then gradually raise the dose.

I've been running 60 for a bit over a week, and jumped to 67.5 for the past few days (i am around day 23). I still really enjoy it. I am going to jump to 75mg to push the limits, but i have a feeling the sides profile will start to weigh in. The PH lethargy is now just starting to appear and i am feeling more bloated. Overall, the sides have been more mild than i expected (no insomnia, no night terrors, no night sweats, very minor joint aches, etc)...but that doesn't mean they are non existent.

Let me know if you have any questions.
U don't feel like committing homocide?

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If this works even SOME what like trenbolone I will be surprised and you will never hear me bad mouth IBE again ever
Great, now they're probably gonna spike your Trenavar with real Trenbolone. Lmfao:D

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

tekno

Awards
haha surprisingly no major mood swings, and no violent outbursts. life has been pretty good actually. I like the way this makes me feel...but that may be due to the fact i am a bit ****ed up to begin with!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
haha surprisingly no major mood swings, and no violent outbursts. life has been pretty good actually. I like the way this makes me feel...but that may be due to the fact i am a bit ****ed up to begin with!
Lol I'm pretty crazy already. I have a feeling something this androgenic is gonna land me on America's Most Wanted haha.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol I'm pretty crazy already. I have a feeling something this androgenic is gonna land me on America's Most Wanted haha.
Yeah but you'll look good:D

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I started with 60mg. Going on week 3 now. Just started to feel it last week, then got sick. Back working out again, but not quite at 100 %, in a couple days will bump to 75mg. Nothing great to report yet. Muscles are fuller, leaning effect noticed. No noticeable strength gains. Up 2lbs.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tren made me LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was truly scared of myself at times.

Not cool.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This will either make you or break you IBE as I know what Tren ace is like - seems like he is confident ok guys be looking for a log IBE my address is coming
Looking forward to it. :)

I will be running my trenavar summer time. ;)

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah but you'll look good:D

Lol yes this will the most important thing on my mind. Hopefully trenavar helps me eat bullets and persuade judges haha.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro ive run actual INJECTABLE trenbolone I appreciate you offering advice but I will be okay- I snt IBE the message with my info- I wonder if he actually ships it or not lol if not that tells me enough right there

And what is this bloat ****? Trenbolone never caused me to bloat

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you already have anger issues I advise against running trenbolone I don't have anger issues and it made me a mean bastard

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
If you already have anger issues I advise against running trenbolone I don't have anger issues and it made me a mean bastard
Yeah I can't imagine, especially when I diet for my next show. I'm gonna b on tren ace.

tekno

Awards
Yeah I hear you, but a) didnt t you say you ha to stop the tren?? An b)

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no i finished it

tekno

Awards
Sorry my phone sent that and i didn't even realize and get to finish. Forgot what I was gonna say anyway.

tekno

Awards
My bad schwell. Sent that without even knowing (phone **** up). Clearly didn't get to finish my train of thought. I forget anyway now.

Out of curiosity -- what compounds are you a big fan of these days?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Testosterone is great at 500-800mgs a week. Epi around 50mgs SuperDrol nandrolone -400mgs wk Anavar 90mgs a day

Dianabol of course

My dream cycle
Test-900mgs wk
Anavar 90mgs a day
NPP 350mgs a week

For about 12 weeks

Of course done approprietly

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Testosterone is great at 500-800mgs a week. Epi around 50mgs SuperDrol nandrolone -400mgs wk Anavar 90mgs a day

Dianabol of course

My dream cycle
Test-900mgs wk
Anavar 90mgs a day
NPP 350mgs a week

For about 12 weeks

Of course done approprietly
That would definitely b a sweet ass cycle.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I don't dabble in black market anymore only legit medical scripts Anavar is like 700 dollars for a cycle of it which is out of range

I can get deca but It bloated me bad It's 200 a vial from my doctor so I would need like 4 vials so that's out of the question right now too

Testosterone at 750mgs and orals

This is my next cycle

Test700 a wk weeks 1-10
SuperDrol 20mgs a day weeks 1-4
Trenavar(if he even sends it which I Doubt he will but we will see) weeks 3-9 at 60-75mgs a day

If he doesn't send it i will be using trenazone

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I just got done reading all of this so far. I too jumped on the bandwagon when Boladrol came out. I bought a couple packets when it first came out. I was very excited to use if, but after hearing all of the negative feedback I decided to put that cycle off and went with Halodrol 50/Epi. Anyway, I was tempted to rush in and buy multiple packs when the tranavar came out, but based on the first experience I just recently bought one pack. I was getting ready myself to buy a couple of more packs but I think I will wait a little longer. I would love to see some more positive feedback. I am excited about Ment and def look forward to those logs as well. SJ

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I don't dabble in black market anymore only legit medical scripts Anavar is like 700 dollars for a cycle of it which is out of range

I can get deca but It bloated me bad It's 200 a vial from my doctor so I would need like 4 vials so that's out of the question right now too

Testosterone at 750mgs and orals

This is my next cycle

Test700 a wk weeks 1-10
SuperDrol 20mgs a day weeks 1-4
Trenavar(if he even sends it which I Doubt he will but we will see) weeks 3-9 at 60-75mgs a day

If he doesn't send it i will be using trenazone
Schwell, won't that cycle cloud your observations on the Trenavar? I know you've ran test and SD before, so you know how they react for you, but still, won't that muddy where strength, leaning, etc. Come from?

Not trying to be a dick, here, just what came to my mind.

tekno

Awards
To make a good transdermal with fina pellets, you need to extract the compound from the fillers. Can be done, just google it, some good directions out there. If you don't properly separate from the fillers in the tablets it can **** up the absorption and make the mixture less stable reliable from what I understand

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If IBE wants me to run Trenavar I will run it with testosterone- it shouldn't cloud it as I just want to see of it acatually converts to trenbolone- seeing as I have used trenbolone I know what to expect

And for a transdermal application of fina you do NOT have to separate the fillers- the fillers molecular weight is too heavy thus the fillers can't penatrate only time it's needed to separate filler is when injecting

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually I take that back IF IBE sends it to me I will run it solo

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But I called his bluff I don't think he is sending anything lololololol

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IF IBE doesnt send me this- i will not let it die lol

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trenazone (this stuff is NOT not tren!) + Trenavar + my TRT be an interesting cycle :)

Thinking about it........

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trenazone (this stuff is NOT not tren!) + Trenavar + my TRT be an interesting cycle :)

Thinking about it........
Have you used trenazone? I'm interested in that until trenavar gets more feedback

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nope - not yet

RoidedUP

Awards
I have been on it for a bout 2 weeks now, put on about 5lbs of solid mass. INSANE pumps in the gym and 'tren dick' is non-existent with me, infact my libido has improved 2fold. The first day I took it I had the worst headache ever and terrible heartburn, but since then its been a pretty good cycle so far

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm running it solo- an I know trenazone is dienolone a 19nor what the old "tren" prohormones converted into

Dienolone is like trens little brother

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think he is sending it guys I sent him my info no reaponse

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How can he not send it now?? It will tell everyone here that he dosent't believe in his product.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly lol I don't think he's going to send it I will see in a week- of he doesn't don't worry I will blow the boards up and make a new thread

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe he's waiting for some REAL tren to load YOUR caps so you give us a good report :D

Sorry, IBE couldnt resist.

Just kidding!!!!!! ;)

tekno

Awards
I'm up to 75-90 mgs for past few days. Weights still feeling lighter and lighter. Great feeling. Weight gain plateaud at +10lbs after 2 weeks, despite increased calories. New higher dose of 75-90 seems to have led to another jump in weight over past few days. Was +10, now closer to 13-15. Strength surprises me everyday.

Going to finish another 7-10 days on 90 then kick off PCT.

No real sides. Balls a bit smaller than normal, but dont feel shut Down. Thermo effect at 90 intense. Leyhargy being Noticed about 60, but may just be me. Goal is to kick ass on high dose this last week or so, set some PRs, gain some more mass, and then strict PCT. hopefully can lean out a bit on PCT given I've gained a lot more weight than I thought I would.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'm up to 75-90 mgs for past few days. Weights still feeling lighter and lighter. Great feeling. Weight gain plateaud at +10lbs after 2 weeks, despite increased calories. New higher dose of 75-90 seems to have led to another jump in weight over past few days. Was +10, now closer to 13-15. Strength surprises me everyday.

No real sides. Balls a bit smaller than normal, but dont feel shut Down. Thermo effect at 90 intense. Leyhargy being Noticed about 60, but may just be me. Goal is to kick ass on high dose this last week or so, set some PRs, gain some more mass, and then strict PCT. hopefully can lean out a bit on PCT given I've gained a lot more weight than I thought I would.
Pretty dope bro. Damn 90 mg is 6 tabs though, its gonna b pricey for this. I think I'm gonna end up getting some tren ace anyway.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Sounds Awesome!! are you leaning out at all or is it more of a wet thing??

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty dope bro. Damn 90 mg is 6 tabs though, its gonna b pricey for this. I think I'm gonna end up getting some tren ace anyway.
Yea man 6 pills will make a pack last like 10 days... a full cycle would have to be at least 4 packs then... $200 or so... that's pretty pricey. But well... I guess if it works.
I hear some people are getting good results at 60mgs. that'd be a bit more manageable price wise.