who is using Trenavar?

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
No one says its better, we all know tren will of course produce better results but some of us may want to use trenavar as a cheaper alternative, if it will still produce good results.
I'm not saying someone is implying it is better. I'm just wondering if it produced better results than straight tren orally for some reason.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Nothing works better than the older version of tren. I have tried both and there are no comparison.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing works better than the older version of tren. I have tried both and there are no comparison.
If you're talking about dienolone, 19 nor.Then that's not the Tren that we're talking about, we're talking about Trenbolone.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'm not saying someone is implying it is better. I'm just wondering if it produced better results than straight tren orally for some reason.
There's no way it could. We know tren is the sh*t.

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
Since Trenavar is a non-methyl, does this mean it will be less toxic to the liver than a methyl? I know only published bloods will show it. However, people are saying its hard on the liver, but it's a non methyl so I'm confused.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
eating fina pellets isn't cost effective. that is, unless you buy them in bulk from some kind of cosco of farm products.

they also most of the time, contain other hormones, like estrogen.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Since Trenavar is a non-methyl, does this mean it will be less toxic to the liver than a methyl? I know only published bloods will show it. However, people are saying its hard on the liver, but it's a non methyl so I'm confused.
We won't find out til ppl post bloodwork, but I do hope its less harsh than a methyl.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought synovex did but NOT fina/tren

eating fina pellets isn't cost effective. that is, unless you buy them in bulk from some kind of cosco of farm products.

they also most of the time, contain other hormones, like estrogen.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting reviews on that one lol

PHATBOYZRCOOL

Awards
i ran it for 2 weeks but had to stop. i wanted to run it for the last 5 - 6 weeks of my 600mg test e/week cycle, that i kickstarted with sd, but towards the end of week 2 i was getting real real sore joints and muscles, so bad i had to stay home n rest for 4 days. considering i was already in week 9 of my test e cycle i was a little surprised cuz in the first 7 days of trenavar i put on almost 5 pounds which makes me believe that it comes with a bloat, at least for me. also reminded me of sd just a bit in terms of how fast it began kicking it and those crazy ass 24/7 pumps. i ran trenavar @ 30mgs/day btw
now im just gonna finish the last 4 weeks of my cycle with dzine and maybe even pulse with 10mg sd on workout days.

jph max

Awards
im using trenavar, and epi staked. treanavar dosing is 30mg, 15mg a.m, 15mg p.m. epi is 20 mg a.m 20mg p.m. i am 10 days in am all is going good. i started out 194 and as of this morning 203. treanavar is a good prod. but it is a little expensive to run. i would say its a lot like superdrol in the way of gains and mass it gives a better cut with the mass, .but sd is king for strenght go s

jph max

Awards
i am a phf member and am on trenavar right now it works but like you sad dosing is to low and price is to heigh i will stick with sd from hear on out for mass and strenth.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im using trenavar, and epi staked. treanavar dosing is 30mg, 15mg a.m, 15mg p.m. epi is 20 mg a.m 20mg p.m. i am 10 days in am all is going good. i started out 194 and as of this morning 203. treanavar is a good prod. but it is a little expensive to run. i would say its a lot like superdrol in the way of gains and mass it gives a better cut with the mass, .but sd is king for strenght go s
Your review holds no water as it is stacked with Epi which is ridiculously anabolic so mass gains and cuts will come with that on its own and 40mgs of Epi will give good gains if you are eating right anyways. I appreciate you posting that here but it doesn't say anythign about Trenavar and you saying it is under-dosed (more than likely it is), again, doesn't hold any water as you aren't running it alone.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've got a pack, starting as soon as I decide how to run it and with what. Considering a 2 week sdrol run into a 4 week run of the Trenavar.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your review holds no water as it is stacked with Epi which is ridiculously anabolic so mass gains and cuts will come with that on its own and 40mgs of Epi will give good gains if you are eating right anyways. I appreciate you posting that here but it doesn't say anythign about Trenavar and you saying it is under-dosed (more than likely it is), again, doesn't hold any water as you aren't running it alone.
Yeah we need more reviews of people running Trenavar solo, the more reviews the better!

jph max

Awards
not many people run the real tren solo, so y should the ph be any defferent? for more reviews go to prohormone forum. i am a memberof phf and i can tell you that there is a lot of people stacking it and only one solo run. i stacked it wth epi becouse epi has ant-estrogen propertys and tren is a progestren. alot of people are runing it at 60mg. thats two packs that will run you about 100 bucks for 4 weeks. do you se y i say its under dosed. but please dont take my word for it go see for your self what uthers are doing. im just trying to help by posting my experence with this new compound. and it does work i just dont like the price, lol.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not many people run the real tren solo, so y should the ph be any defferent? for more reviews go to prohormone forum. i am a memberof phf and i can tell you that there is a lot of people stacking it and only one solo run. i stacked it wth epi becouse epi has ant-estrogen propertys and tren is a progestren. alot of people are runing it at 60mg. thats two packs that will run you about 100 bucks for 4 weeks. do you se y i say its under dosed. but please dont take my word for it go see for your self what uthers are doing. im just trying to help by posting my experence with this new compound. and it does work i just dont like the price, lol.
Yeah I've seen the reviews. But you're definitely able to figure out what's doing what, when you run a compound solo. Then the next time you take it, u can stack it.. I Like to know exactly what the New ph/ps I bought is doing..IMO

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah I've seen the reviews. But you're definitely able to figure out what's doing what, when you run a compound solo. Then the next time you take it, u can stack it.. I Like to know exactly what the New ph/ps I bought is doing..IMO

I totally agree. For 45 bucks it better kick ass, especially when you'll need 2 bottles.

tekno

Awards
I'm not running a log, but I am doing trenavar solo. Day 21. First 2 weeks at 30/45 been at 60mg for about a week. Weight up to 215 (+10-12lbs), no sides besides some ball shrinkage. Huge fan. Strength is through the roof, and so is muscle endurance. Haven't tried to set a new PR on any of my main lifts, but for example on bench....went from 250 4-5 reps to 285 for 5-6 reps.

Most of weight gain was first 2 weeks. Ive been increasing caloric intake daily just to try and test the limits, but I continue to lean out this 3rd week. Waist is unchanged, Look very vascular and the pumps are insane.

Personally, I dont mind spending 45 a bottle for something working this well (although I was lucky to preorder an got he overdosed bags).

Will run about 40 days in total i guess. Thinking about jumping to 75mg in a few days to see what it can do.

If this proves to be less taxing in the liver than methylated compounds, will be hands down my fav compoud on the market.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'm not running a log, but I am doing trenavar solo. Day 21. First 2 weeks at 30/45 been at 60mg for about a week. Weight up to 215 (+10-12lbs), no sides besides some ball shrinkage. Huge fan. Strength is through the roof, and so is muscle endurance. Haven't tried to set a new PR on any of my main lifts, but for example on bench....went from 250 4-5 reps to 285 for 5-6 reps.

Most of weight gain was first 2 weeks. Ive been increasing caloric intake daily just to try and test the limits, but I continue to lean out this 3rd week. Waist is unchanged, Look very vascular and the pumps are insane.

Personally, I dont mind spending 45 a bottle for something working this well (although I was lucky to preorder an got he overdosed bags).

Will run about 40 days in total i guess. Thinking about jumping to 75mg in a few days to see what it can do.

If this proves to be less taxing in the liver than methylated compounds, will be hands down my fav compoud on the market.
Hellz yeah. This is what I wanted to hear, its promising fur sure. Keep killing it bro. Remember its just a bar with some weights on it.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If it works at 60+ that is fine, it just needs to be sold with enough to make it go for 30 days. $90 for 30 days is pretty steep...

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
If it works at 60+ that is fine, it just needs to be sold with enough to make it go for 30 days. $90 for 30 days is pretty steep...
That's true. Otherwise I'm just copping some tren ace :)

tekno

Awards
Yeah I was lucky to get the batch with 90 x 15 which equals 1350mg which is good enough for me to get 4 weeks at 30/45/60/75 or a little longer if I stay at 60. It does make a big difference if are getting the normal batch which is 900mg in total I believe. Either way I am a big fan.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah I will definitely run it for 6 weeks.

tekno

Awards
Yeah I think 6 weeks would be a good target. Depending on how I feel when I jump to 75....will debate on 5 vs 6 weeks. Then will pct for 3-4 weeks, and hopefully be ready for another cycle by may (going to pick up some MENT on the presage this weekend, beta testers loved it).

Anyone else planning something fun for an upcoming cycle?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Oh word. ME NT is going on presale next week?

tekno

Awards
Yeah maybe this weekend from what I hear. The beta test feedback was most impressive for MENT even on low dosages.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ment looks mean... Pretty wet gains though.. Kinda scared of the estrogen sides being an ex fatty with a lot of chest fat cells.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
I started Trenavar when it came out and here is my two cents after only modest effects because it's under dosed.

(Trenavar) is like that next hot chick that crawls across your bedroom floor wearing only a smile. All kinds of promise, only to find out she won't do this or hates to do that. Then you wish you had stuck with that other chick who wasn't quite as hot in appearance , but did it ALL (Superdrol).

Why do we do this to ourselves?????

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm just gonna have a 3some with Trenavar and Superdrol then.....

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I started Trenavar when it came out and here is my two cents after only modest effects because it's under dosed.

(Trenavar) is like that next hot chick that crawls across your bedroom floor wearing only a smile. All kinds of promise, only to find out she won't do this or hates to do that. Then you wish you had stuck with that other chick who wasn't quite as hot in appearance , but did it ALL (Superdrol).

Why do we do this to ourselves?????
Maybe you should've dosed it higher

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm just gonna have a 3some with Trenavar and Superdrol then.....
Im thinking trenavar with Ultra... ;)
Unless I am already lean as hell, then I will run tren and sdrol as a bulk... I damn love Sdrol.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unless I am already lean as hell, then I will run tren and sdrol as a bulk... I damn love Sdrol.
I've a couple of bottles of Ultra lying around. Never ran Sdrol or Ultradrol. Ran Tren a few times, but not the Trenavar. I'm so damn giddy about getting back on cycle I can't make up my damn mind....

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yep I'm thinking the same thing, and also having some sort of DHT base cuz of the possible tren sides.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep I'm thinking the same thing, and also having some sort of DHT base cuz of the possible tren sides.
I've got a bottle and a half of Primordial's Androhard for that. What are you guys using?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I've got a bottle and a half of Primordial's Androhard for that. What are you guys using?
Probly Androhard too bro. I think we'd really b some sick motherf*ckers on a 6 week SD/Trenavar/AH bulk haha.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I can't imagine the strength gains, imagine putting 80 pounds on all your big lifts.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If IBE sent me three packs I would run it high otherwise I'm not touching it

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
send me your address and i will send you 3 packs and I bet you will not be saying anything but trenavar is the ****.
That'd be interesting. I haven't seen any good logs so far. Maybe something like that will change many of our minds. I wanna like this stuff because in theory it should be amazing

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lulz in for shwelly response

last i remember, trenbolone kicked your ass schwell, or was it superdrol? or both?

anyways, i would start it at 60mg/day and go up from there as/if needed

bish

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
send me your address and i will send you 3 packs and I bet you will not be saying anything but trenavar is the ****.
Damn!! Send me a couple more packs to run it longer!! I only snagged 1 pack. /shamelessbegging

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Sh*t I have no shame. Hook me up please:)

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This will either make you or break you IBE as I know what Tren ace is like - seems like he is confident ok guys be looking for a log IBE my address is coming

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If this works even SOME what like trenbolone I will be surprised and you will never hear me bad mouth IBE again ever

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And expect an honest straight up log