Was Gerald Butler from the movie '300' on steroids ?

Was Gerald Butler from the movie '300' on steroids ?

• Total voters

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I just got off the phone with Christian Bale. He told me he did lots of steroids to get ready for Batman. Sorry guys, but you were wrong on him. He also told me everyone in Hollywood does steroids.

I left a message for Matthew McConghey, hopefully he calls me back sometime this morning.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know exactly what your saying; however, those aren't real jobs. Well, they are real jobs technically but when your a cop that aint really on the beat(no disrespect, i love ronnie), your not running people down with a gun; or getting shot at on a traffic stop, he was chasing run-a-ways and minor domestic violence cases; that's a huge mental relief.

I've yet to see any software engineers, biologist, or biz executive guys competing in the O'. I just don't see there being a 100% commitment to anything of that sort, but I do understand that you try and give it 100% which leads to phenomenal results and that is all that really matters.
Well lke I said ben white works for a news station and does unexpected overtime on a regular basis.He keeps things like packs of tuna in his desk for overtime,and in his car for when he gets stuck in traffic.I believe erick frankhouiser has a somewhat similar job I seem to remember reading.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
On a more serious note, did any of you actually read Mullet's post ? There are physiological limitations to building muscle. period.

Disregarding strength and 'what your current physique is like', if you were to be professionally measured for your current fat, water, muscle tissue content, then had to decrease that fat while simultaneously putting on muscle, there are physiological limitations to this.

Guess what ? Hollywood is no exception.

Hell, half the people who do logs here probably just step on the scale and say 'I gained 5 lbs' without taking into account fat,water,muscle.

but that's ok if you really want to skew results.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Well lke I said ben white works for a news station and does unexpected overtime on a regular basis.He keeps things like packs of tuna in his desk for overtime,and in his car for when he gets stuck in traffic.I believe erick frankhouiser has a somewhat similar job I seem to remember reading.

Ben White does steroids. Probably tons too.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
On a more serious note, did any of you actually read Mullet's post ? There are physiological limitations to building muscle. period.

Disregarding strength and 'what your current physique is like', if you were to be professionally measured for your current fat, water, muscle tissue content, then had to decrease that fat while simultaneously putting on muscle, there are physiological limitations to this.

Guess what ? Hollywood is no exception.

Hell, half the people who do logs here probably just step on the scale and say 'I gained 5 lbs' without taking into account fat,water,muscle.

but that's ok if you really want to skew results.
Exactly. None of these guys have 'exceptional' bodies, that's not the point. Pack on 130 pounds of pure muscle in 6 months with muscle memory? These are the same people that believe Jay Cutler and Ronnie Coleman got big off Protein.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I'd also like to note, none of these Hollywood actors have Ronnie Coleman/Jay Cutler/Flex Wheeler genetics, so please STOP assuming that they do b/c that is b.s.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Haha, speaking on the same subject there was just an olympic athlete on the radio speaking about how they 'worry about the steroid testing coming up since there are so many steroids in meat these days'.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok, granted a lot of pro's do have real jobs. A lot of pro's real jobs revolve around a gym. Yes, Ronnie was a cop and I am most serious BB's have serious time consuming jobs. It's just that you said commit 100% of your time, that would mean a job would be out the window. If I committed 100% of my time, I would wake up, eat, work out, eat, take a nap, eat, read, eat, sleep, and then wake up and do it again. That is it. No family, no job, no girlfriend, etc. that would 100% of my time in my opinion. I'm not really trying to argue with you, I just thought it could be said a bit clearer. I get what you mean though, I, as well as you, try to make sure that I get in ALL my workouts, and eat ALL my meals, and get ALL my sleep. It's just that life comes up every now and again.
Alot of pros have families too as well and just as real jobs as any of us have.They do have it set up to where they can take time of when needed for shows.But so do others.It's called vacations/sick days.Granted the pro's probably get a little more time off.So therefore no one comits 100% of their whole time to bb'ing.It's about dedicating the time you have to get a wo in and every meal.This thankfully doesn't require 24 hrs a day to do.I eat plenty of cold dry food every single day at work.I have helped my dad work since I was old enough to get tools and pick up trash.My Mom was married to a guy who owned a ranch and I worked there literally every day except for when I was at my Dads.Often helping build fences.I moved out the day I turned 17 and have been working full time since.We all work thats just a part of life.

I see kids as being something to not miss out on as far as sports,plays etc........But the gym opens pretty early and you can eat right before you go or bring a cooler with food or preferably a shake.Get you some milk.oats,peanut butter,and whey,you got a liquid meal right there with plenty of cals.Or schedule to take that day off from the gym.Or even shedule to take a recovery week if needed.

I'm not arguing either,I just felt an attitude about normal people not being able to be fully dedicated to bb'ing at the beginning and I figured I'd adress it cause I completely disagree.Plus being on this site I figured the least dedicated would be just as dedicated as me.(I take that back looking back now)And as someone else mentioned being an actor/actress is far from a care free life.The grass is always greeneer on the other side people.Some just need to accept the fact that maybe,just maybe,it's not the lack of drugs,lifestyle,or genetics that they aren't where they want to be.It's their lack of structure and dicipline.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd also like to note, none of these Hollywood actors have Ronnie Coleman/Jay Cutler/Flex Wheeler genetics, so please STOP assuming that they do b/c that is b.s.
Dude I'm not and if you haven't noticed I haven't adressed the steroid thing once because I don't care.But here it goes.They probably did,but maybe they didn't.Again,they probably did,but I don't know for sure and neither do any of you and a poll wont get you the answers.It gets you opinions.I'm just using the pros and their very real jobs and families that some have as an example of still being able to give it 100%.They are afterall,the biggest and most ripped people in the world.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Haha, speaking on the same subject there was just an olympic athlete on the radio speaking about how they 'worry about the steroid testing coming up since there are so many steroids in meat these days'.

ahh.....that's very clever !

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I'm not against steriods in sports or hollywood movies. On a very, very basic level, the only person that is putting themselves at risk is that person alone. If it is for entertainment (Hollywood) or money (sports) that's a private reason.

No one would watch X-Men if Hugh Jackman was 'natural' in it.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Or the fact that drinking one gallon of water will put 8.34lbs on the scale. This can be accomplished sitting on the couch playing video games.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm not against steriods in sports or hollywood movies. On a very, very basic level, the only person that is putting themselves at risk is that person alone. If it is for entertainment (Hollywood) or money (sports) that's a private reason.

No one would watch X-Men if Hugh Jackman was 'natural' in it.
Haven't you used roids before?Not putting you down just asking.I have used designers and would like to inject but legal reasons and a recent scare force me to keep it legal.If I didn't have my record,I would probably most definately inject sometime in the near future.I would still like to but I don't feel manys actions of getting them are any where close to safe.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Or the fact that drinking one gallon of water will put 8.34lbs on the scale. This can be accomplished sitting on the couch playing video games.

B5150-

I noticed you haven't voted yet. Please contribute your vote. Thanks.

-ReaperX

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have a digital scale and it's fun to watch how somethings fluctuate your weight quite a bit.Like taking a sh!t for one.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Haven't you used roids before?Not putting you down just asking.I have used designers and would like to inject but legal reasons and a recent scare force me to keep it legal.If I didn't have my record,I would probably most definately inject sometime in the near future.I would still like to but I don't feel manys actions of getting them are any where close to safe.

I have not used steroids, however I probably should start.

Working full-time+grad school is too exhausting. At best I can stay lean and train properly. If I'm lucky maybe even put muscle in the process, but most of the time I'm too stressed/tired.

Dieting/training only go so far.

There is a 25 yr old guy in my class who is 5'4" 8-9% BF and weighs probably 190lbs. He has a 4 yr old kid, works 3rd shift full-time and goes to grad school. He's on the sauce and looks great to be honest.

If I started shooting 750mg-1g test/ew and kept everything else equal I bet I'd look 100% better than I do right now.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Working full-time+grad school is too exhausting. At best I can stay lean and train properly. If I'm lucky maybe even put muscle in the process, but most of the time I'm too stressed/tired.

There is a 25 yr old guy in my class who is 5'4" 8-9% BF and weighs probably 190lbs. He has a 4 yr old kid, works 3rd shift full-time and goes to grad school. He's on the sauce and looks great to be honest.

If I started shooting 750mg-1g test/ew and kept everything else equal I bet I'd look 100% better than I do right now.
You would look much better,but I bet that guy is very diciplined and dedicated on top of using roids.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
'No' huh ? :think: Hm.......
It's been hovering right at 70-75%. But I wonder what type of results a Christian Bale Poll would get, complete with a timeline & photos.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hate to break it to you but 1g of test a week is going to make you look like sh it. The bloat, potential for acne, body hair growth and other sides are real.

Maybe after you were done and off cycle you might.

These celebrities are using drying, hardening, visually appealing drugs like winstrol, anavar, etc etc, not mass and bloat types.

Also leanness and definition give the appearance of being big. I imagine that I am as big if not bigger than Butler even when he was buffed up for 300.

Gerard Butler Quotes, Trivia and Photos at Celebrina.com

States he is 6'2" and 224lbs (I am doubtful of this though as we know that Stallone has be reported to be 6' or more and he is not more than 5'11" with high heels). I'm 5'9" at 195. He is 5" taller and 30lbs heavier. I believe proportionately he and I are of equal size...but I do not have lighting, oils, tan, and digital image enhancement. JMHO

Disclaimer - I do not look like he did in 300...well...uh...never mind ;)

Hard Knox

Hard Knox

Awards
  • Established

If you truly only weigh 102lbs you could use many things other than steroids for a start, you need some kind of a base thats my opinion

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
It's been hovering right at 70-75%. But I wonder what type of results a Christian Bale Poll would get, complete with a timeline & photos.

Dude, Christian Bale was shredded in The Machinist !

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I hate to break it to you but 1g of test a week is going to make you look like sh it. The bloat, potential for acne, body hair growth and other sides are real.

These celebrities are using drying, hardening, visually appealing drugs like winstrol, anavar, etc etc, not mass and bloat types.

Also leanness and definition give the appearance of being big. I imagine that I am as big if not bigger than Butler even when he was buffed up for 300.

States he is 6'2" and 224lbs (I am doubtful of this though as we know that Stallone has be reported to be 6' or more and he is not more than 5'11" with high heels). I'm 5'9" at 195. He is 5" taller and 30lbs heavier. I believe proportionately he and I are of equal size...but I do not have lighting, oils, tan, and digital image enhancement. JMHO

Disclaimer - I do not look like he did in 300...well...uh...never mind ;)

Afterwards yeah, I agree but not while on. Too much aromatizing will occur, but it would make a great winter bulk at the end of '08.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
If you truly only weigh 102lbs you could use many things other than steroids for a start, you need some kind of a base thats my opinion

That stat isn't real. I'm 5'9" 172 lbs @ 10-11%BF. This is last time I checked about 3-4 weeks ago. I was leaner than that 8-9%, but I think I've put on some slight fat since then. I've been training for 3 years so I'm not even close to any genetic ceiling yet.

Its just about shortcuts, nah what I mean ?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established

Disclaimer - I do not look like he did in 300...well...ah...never mind ;)
That brings up another funny thing about Hollywood. Tom Cruise tries getting people to believe he's near 6' but he's easily around 5'7. Seems like a huge thing among actors always say they're 2"-4" taller than they really are. But then again I have friends that do the same... :think:

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
That stat isn't real. I'm 5'9" 172 lbs @ 10-11%BF. This is last time I checked about 3-4 weeks ago. I've been training for 3 years so I'm not even close to any genetic ceiling yet.

102 haha, and Dr.D's really 100 years old.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I wish there was a way you could include your bodyfat % in your profile stat.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I agree Ziquor-

Just about every Hollywood actor out there will state that they are 1-2" taller than they really are.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That brings up another funny thing about Hollywood. Tom Cruise tries getting people to believe he's near 6' but he's easily around 5'7. Seems like a huge thing among actors always say they're 2"-4" taller than they really are. But then again I have friends that do the same... :think:
I used to round up my 5' 9/16" height to 5'10". It's been on my DL forever.

I was measuring my daughter (you know the door jamb that has all the marks where all your kids were measured growing up :) ) and I really am NOW just 5'9" exactly :sick:. I really did shrink after 43 years of being exposed to gravity :D

Hard Knox

Hard Knox

Awards
  • Established
That stat isn't real. I'm 5'9" 172 lbs @ 10-11%BF. This is last time I checked about 3-4 weeks ago. I was leaner than that 8-9%, but I think I've put on some slight fat since then. I've been training for 3 years so I'm not even close to any genetic ceiling yet.

Ha Ha alright man i was starting to think YOU might have been Christian there for a minute. Fully understood.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I used to round up my 5' 9/16" height to 5'10". It's been on my DL forever.

I was measuring my daughter (you know the door jamb that has all the marks where all your kids were measured growing up :) ) and I really am NOW just 5'9" exactly :sick:. I really did shrink after 43 years of being exposed to gravity :D
Don't say that, I'm not too far behind you. And I haven't measured my height since I was probably 21. :sad:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Or working out 8 hours a day. I hear that a lot. [insert actor's name] trained 8 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
B-Fiddy is definitely correct, a leaner body has the appearance of size. We all know Arnold's cliche quote of losing five pounds of fat is like visually gaining ten pounds of muscle. That is why I said earlier they are probably using low-dose Test, and Anavar; any compound to improve density, hardness, and vascularity. Anything over 600mg/week or so of Testosterone is going to bloat you without aggressive AI therapy, which has health implications in and of itself.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I just got off the phone with Christian Bale. He told me he did lots of steroids to get ready for Batman. Sorry guys, but you were wrong on him. He also told me everyone in Hollywood does steroids.

I left a message for Matthew McConghey, hopefully he calls me back sometime this morning.
I just got a hold of Christian and Matt. I put them on a 3 way call. They both agreed that they both ran a 3 month program together using only Anabolic Halo and The Strap. :rofl:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I just got a hold of Christian and Matt. I put them on a 3 way call. They both agreed that they both ran a 3 month program together using only Anabolic Halo and The Strap. :rofl:

Wow, I'm greatly offended Christian Bale would hide information like that from me. I was under the impression we were better friends then that......apparently not. :(

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Wow, I'm greatly offended Christian Bale would hide information like that from me. I was under the impression we were better friends then that......apparently not. :(
rofl!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established

Mark Wahlberg looks like a special ed student in this pic.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I remember back when actors only had cell tech to use, they got it so easy now a days...

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Oh Really, com'on now...be reasonable

So just by happen stance all these 1,000's of actors missed the genetic pool?? What about the female actors that have natural great figures? Do you say they did some substance as well to get nice curves, when it was obvious they would develop them at age 15?

So your saying that ving rhames doesn't have great genetics? Or that guy from the green mile never had great genetics? You have got to be sh!tting me...

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Oh Really, com'on now...be reasonable

So just by happen stance all these 1,000's of actors missed the genetic pool?? What about the female actors that have natural great figures? Do you say they did some substance as well to get nice curves, when it was obvious they would develop them at age 15?

So your saying that ving rhames doesn't have great genetics? Or that guy from the green mile never had great genetics? You have got to be sh!tting me...

I'm not saying that the actors don't have good genetics, I'm sure they do, but Ronnie Coleman/Flex Wheeler genetics are totally a different ballpark.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I agree with what your saying for the most part, but like I've always said...give me a 10million dollar salary, a few cooks, personal trainers, natural test boosters,stims and all day to train on a perfect schedule, and take away the actualities of life(wife, kids, money problems..etc) and in 8-12months I can promise I would make amazing gains...I would say, SAY 20-25lbs lean...lol

I know that seems extreme, but I would LOVVVVVVVE to have it all just to try and prove it...

If I ever win the lottery, i'll let you know

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
BTW:

off topic
Did anyone see that kid (19yrs old) that won the 30-40million lottery in Carolina? If only

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Alot of ppl here juice for recreational purposes. I'm sure lotsa people would get on more gear/train for a million dollar movie deal, lol.