Was Gerald Butler from the movie '300' on steroids ?

Was Gerald Butler from the movie '300' on steroids ?

• Total voters
Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
maybe ill check him out when his comedy gets better. lol

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha well I actually liked The chuck and larry movie. but Zohan looks retarded

metalman302

metalman302

Awards
I can't believe this BS I'm reading here.... some of the physiques people think you need roids to achieve.....

Ironman- Dude barely looked like he works out. Put a light overhead so there's a slight shadow cast from his tricep ( no definition even ) and everyone goes goo goo ga ga.

Craig, Jackman, Pitt - They all looked good in the movies mentioned... better than they usually look, but not to the point of needing roids IMO

McConahey - The dude has ALWAYS been ripped and had good shoulder and tricep definition. He's constantly on magazine covers at the checkout line. Might have added a *little* more mass for this role though. Add some oil on his arms, makeup on his face, good lighting and voila!

Butler's lats were huge in 300 - jury is out on that one

Bale -> machinist -> batman - Definitely had at least *some* help IMO

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I just watched American History X again this afternoon.

Anyone that thinks Ed Norton was 'huge' and HAD to use drugs to obtain the physique in that film must be 98lbs...

:fool2:

That's probably about how much Norton normally weighs considering he mentioned in an interview that he had to gain 20 pounds of muscle for that role.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
That's probably about how much Norton normally weighs considering he mentioned in an interview that he had to gain 20 pounds of muscle for that role.

I'm sure thats what he said in an interview, but just 20lbs of body weight would be an improvement.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Just face it, every one and their mama juices.....

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Just face it, every one and their mama juices.....

Its pretty sad when a 145lb guy thinks to get to 165lbs, he needs the juice..

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Im interested to see the new Vin Diesel movie to see how he's looking now a days.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
He looked the same in the trailer. But you never know. Let me know tho. Ill never see it. just not my thing

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
He looked the same in the trailer. But you never know. Let me know tho. Ill never see it. just not my thing

Yeah he got pretty fat for that one court movie that tanked (like most of his films).

maxparin

Awards
he was ripped in that movie and so was everyone else,, i bet a few were juicin

metalman302

metalman302

Awards
he was ripped in that movie and so was everyone else,, i bet a few were juicin
Diet and train to loose some fat.

Throw in some diuretics, NO2, good lighting, some airbrushing and voila! Ripped!

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
yeah I thought Cage was lookn a little androgenic in Ghost rider. On the commentary the director said he worked out 3 hours a day. :think:
I love how these Hollywood guys always say they worked out for 3 hours a day to achieve their physiques. What the hell kind of a workout are you doing if you can do it for 3 hours is what I am wondering.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I love how these Hollywood guys always say they worked out for 3 hours a day to achieve their physiques. What the hell kind of a workout are you doing if you can do it for 3 hours is what I am wondering.
two 1.5 hour work outs a day...
its not that bad at all

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Inarius I think your avi and mine should have a 3some

bluedevilsrul

Awards
that mofo HAD to be on the juice. he was HUGGEEEEE

HeavyHitter1

HeavyHitter1

Awards
Probably not steroids just airbrush and make-up look at all of the huys in 300 there abs are obviously airbrushed.

willwes

willwes

Awards
I'm gonna have to say 50/50 on this one guys. Daniel Craig probably just said fcuk it and hit the sticks! 50 cent was locked up forever! Stallone is way obvious (and so was Joe Pisscapo back in the 80's). Vin Diesel ran gear and I think Matt Damon may have for the third Bourne movie... I want you to check out this video on youtube and see if you can keep up with this dude. His name is Steve Maxwell and he's a 54 year old ex-MMA fighter. Don't be embarrassed if you have to go back and do the beginner version (I'm still on it.) I think this type of training combined with diet, excercise and maybe a tiny tiny bit of gear or PH may have gotten the 300 stars to that level. Copy and paste this into youtube's search box "300Spartan workout DVD, Steve does the full workout 1". This is some insane $hit!

Bump for the youtube vid, you're gonna love it!

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
i always question the use of anavar with actors.. its so much easier for someones trainer to just convince them to take another pill.. since they are prob already taking a ton of other pills.. i mean its such a safe steroid that they can easily jack up the dose to see good results.. and lots of these physique changes look like they could be from var.. ie.reduced fat in midsection.. hardened.. veiny .. i dunno i was just watching american history x and looking at ed norton.. he has got to be on something,.. i mean arnold even called him out on that

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
Brad pitt was on tren a in snatch and a little clen too

Jotan

Jotan

Awards
This thread is funny.

You do realise that stars have trainers, diet and time on theor hands to get in shape?

You have a trainer tailor your workout to YOUR exact goals taking into account your current state, history, metabolism; everything.

You have a chef cooking nutritionally perfect meals ready for you exactly when you need them

You have no other commitments; no 9-5 job, no stress, you're a star. You can spend as much time as you need in, probably, one of the best gyms.

Factor all this in and anyone would pack on meat. Consistancy and hard work gets great results.

The only anabolic they were on was food IMO.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
you do realize that the last response in this thread was in january right...

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
How do you know?

My ex girlfriend's brother's sister in law wife's brother use to hang out his gear dealer's girlfriend sister's boyfriend who use to be a personal trainer for Bratt's assistant. Either that or I'm just border line full of sh$t

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought so ;)